Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] The Nightly Grind [OPEN for RP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Green Minuet rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 2:08 am
User Image
Troll Name: Degras Tysson (Ephias Sagine)
Roll: Wrong drink (not a real roll)

Ephias let out a long sigh when the drink he was given was just a cup full of whipped cream. Perhaps he should not have said anything at all. Grabbing a spoon, Ephias tried to fish out the “drink's” contents. No sense in wasting it.

- - -

The Nightly Grind saw a new face that night; new, but not unfamiliar. Kursha rapped his nails impatiently on the counter to get the attention of the barista. He recognised the kid immediately of course. He had seen him floating around Elidae's booth several nights. The fact that the greenblood was the very same one he had nudged out of the way at the Starlight Talent Agency booth did not even register however.

“A twelve ounce hot chocolate,” he said. Nevermind that he already held one mug of hot chocolate. The cup seemed similar if not identical to those at the Hot Shots booth. “And make it snappy. Oh, two cups, thanks.” During the entire transaction, he hardly paid any attention to the greenblood.

Doutei

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 3:21 am
User Image

If we're being honest, today's service rush sucked. The clones were having an off night and the soup had been set out a little late. Nucleo appreciated the customers patience in dealing with his staff and all of their mistakes! Feeling bad about it, he decided to bring some of the leftover soups the next day to hand out to any trolls who wanted them! It wasn't like he could eat all of it himself!

((Super sorry about the soup problem yesterday everyone. It was supposed to be Cheese Broccoli Soup and has been added to the soups post!))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yamashii
You won a ticket!

leon_a_darkangel
You won a ticket!

blackbird cake
You won a ticket!

Doutei

DraconicFeline rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 7:45 am
User Image
Troll Name: Xionek Heronn
Roll: 14: Mmm! Definitely the first pour from a freshly brewed pot! Strong, hot, and kick your leg sweaters off!

"Indeed!" she said, trying the spice mix, "Tis where I got the idea." It was... well it had taste and heat, and she supposed it would do, but it was nothing like the burn of the redblood's peppers.

"I like it, and I understand that thy ingredients be limited, but perhaps... in the future... something more?" she asked, a little shyly.

doutei

----

The next night, she ordered something similar. Sure, she could down a hot chocolate at the hot shots stand, but she had had too much sugar already and her diet, she knew, was suffering. "The spices of last night," she requested, "With equal parts coffee and milk?" Too much coffee was bad for her, too, but it would give her the jolt she needed to participate in this night's activities... and there were so many. Fishing, for one, and the... whatever the watercoloring was.

"I will also take some soup and... Oh!"
User Image

"There are other soups! I shall take them too. I have a friend who was not able to attend, and they twould appreciate soups..." she said to the drinktender, taking the other soups she had missed:

User Image
User Image
User Image

"By the way, thy name was... Nucleo, yes?"  
Taki-di rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:25 pm
Nictor Sabbat

Nictor wrung his hands a little as he came back to the Nightly Grind on the final day.

When he gets to the counter, Nictor sees all those different soups though and pauses in making an order. Wow, that's a lot of different soups. and it'd give him something to have later in the day. His diet was usually pretty limited so all these different kinds of foods were great.

He got a bit distracted as he made his order, thinking about how he'd eat all that soup. He asked for another sweet coffee and for all the soups he hadn't had yet and struggled to get it all in his arms when it arrived. Of course, once he got it into his arms, a nutbeast leapt at the server, causing them to accidentally drop the coffee all over Nictor instead of handing it over. Yelping as the coffee burned his hands and face, his arms almost loosened. Almost. Instead, he quickly tightened his hold, but not before one jar slipped through and smacked his foot. Nictor winced a little, but he's banged himself up worse before. He quickly ducked to grab his soup jar, thankfully uncracked, and tottered away, absolutely soaked in coffee.

User Image
Troll Name: Nictor Sabbat
Roll: 2

: w; He had no coffee luck

Soup! User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image  

Taki-di

Green Minuet rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 7:58 pm
User Image
Troll Name: Degras Tysson (Ephias Sagine)
Roll: Shelly Ambush

There was nothing like a cup of hot coffee to warm one up in the winter. Especially when it went down one's shirt instead of one's throat.

“Damn!” Ephias swore, hopping around to avoid the nutbeast dashing between his feet. He fanned his shirt, pulling the wet fabric away from his skin. He definitely could not complain about getting cold coffee. He glanced back up at the clone. “Uh... Look, it's fine. Could I just get a... get a couple napkins and another coffee please?”

User Image  
quite uneventful rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:06 pm
User Image
Troll Name: Kolako Thelsi
Clone: 3

She'd gone to another booth after hearing the other trolls response, then came back the next night, bringing her own present in hand. She went directly to the kid she was sure was the leader and and handed him a nice bracelet made in his color and the blue, with different colored accents in severai colors. She then pulled out another one, green and pink with some special white beads, for Amonee. She smiled bright and wide. "You guys make really, really nice sopas! And bebidas! I want to drink more of your guys's stuff! Pero I don't know what to give you guys, so I made these, for, ah, ustedes!" She then requested for a really nice painting all over her hands, something like troll tribal hand patterns. She lastly took a summy soup, for later!

User Image

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Micillia rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
Troll Name: Punkie
Roll: 1 - You've lost track of the clone who took your order and never receive your coffee, oops!20 -

Punkie glared at the fleet of clones. No bobblehead, bad paint jobs, and now no coffee! She was getting antsy with this whole thing. The clones, they were weird. She decided she was glad she did not have to come back. Who ever the original was, he was probably as weird as all these clones combined.  
Lavender Hues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 pm
User Image
Troll Name: Rastin Morden
Roll: 2

Well, this was obviously karma for something! He'd gotten his last coffee just in time for some stupid rodent to come leaping in and knocking it all over him! The purpleblood let out a long, whining sigh and trudged over to the counter.

"I'll just take these soups then." He grumbled, pulling all the jars toward him. "Thank you and goodbye!"

User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser Image
(Rastin picked up the first four soups but missed the others. I am super interested in joining the group rp! 8D)

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

blackbird cake rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:08 pm
User Image
Troll Name: Elidae Bonbon
Roll: Result

She only came back because she needed her fix for the night, but seeing so many of him only made her more upset. She wasn't entirely sure why she felt so off or why it bothered her so much, but Elidae kept to herself anyways. When she got her order back, she half hoped there would be something wrong with it.. but there wasn't. It was exactly what she ordered, nothing special. Pursing her lips, she made her leave, but not without grabbing her soup.

"I'll take some left over alphabet soup, please. And uh- whatever that is." She sniffed softly, still refusing to look the clone in the eye.

Quote:
10 - You receive your coffee in a timely enough manner without anything noteworthy wrong with it.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:40 pm
User Image
Troll Name: Faithe Keeper

Etsali swept back in towards the booth, order already practiced and ready. She was going to try a coffee with more stuff in it this time, like she'd seen lots of other people get while she was watching the clones moving about. The ones with all the sprinkles and things! As she approached the counter, she opened her mouth to make the order and- Paused to stare instead at the many, many jars of soup laid out across it. Every kind they'd offered so far and...a couple they hadn't! So much food!

Lighting up, she grabbed a couple she hadn't tried yet, paid, and made her way back out into the crowds. What a nice booth, with its strange identical waiters and good soup.

User ImageUser Image  

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

KitsuneAura rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:42 pm
Five minutes later, Etsali was back, panting from a run. "I-I forgot to order my drink!" She leaned against the counter a moment, catching her breath, then pointed to an example of her drink another troll had just gotten. "One of those, with all the- Oh, you're...out already?" Shoulders slumping, she nodded. "One of the regular ones then, yeah."  
Yamashii rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:47 pm
User Image
Troll Name: Amonee Brycer
Roll: 20 - The clone screws up and accidentally makes an extra drink! you get a bonus drink, score!

"Hey Cleo, the place looks bustling for the last night! Good luck, huh?" Amonee brightened as he ordered his usual drink from the Nightly Grind and chatted up one of the staff. It was a cold night but somehow it felt incredibly warm with all the good spirit in the air. He sipped a little from his cup as he picked up some napkins only for a tap on his shoulder to interrupt him. How kind! Nucleo had secretly made him another drink- probably as thanks for watching his booth while he was away.

Amonee gave his friend back a tight hug.

User ImageUser Image
Amonee got some soups and thanked Nucleo for making them. They'd be great leftovers after an exhausting week of Bloodfest. He wouldn't have to cook, this was great!

Yamashii

leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:03 pm
User Image
Troll Name: Xavier Leinte

Xavier reserve idk what soups he wants lol  
leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:06 pm
User Image
Troll Name: Daquan Brandr (Stryke Nvrmor)

Stryke does stuff.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 2:51 am
User Image

Shelly was bored for her last day of Bloodfest and wreaked havoc on each cup she could today. A few orders made it across the counter without problems but the reign of terror was too powerful for most. Nucleo and his clones apologized for any stains and hoped no trolls would try to sue or something. Bloodfest had been a great experience both for the business aspect of The Nightly Grind booth but also its owner. He couldn't wait to get back up Busthind to start working on new projects but was content to hang around for the rest of the night for any other trolls or booth owners still hanging around in need of a pick-me-up!

My Prizes and RP responses will be doled out after this post. This is just the tickets so people can submit them for the raffle.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yamashii
You won a ticket!

Micillia
You won a ticket!

KitsuneAura
You won a ticket!

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers