Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)
RP Idea Bank

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:17 pm
We used to have one of these threads but it either got lost or deleted and none of us noticed till now.

Anywho, this thread is for people to store random RP/plot ideas they might stumble across but are unable to use at the time. This ideas are up for grabs and may be used as people see fit.

Although I would request if you use somebody's RP idea or refine it into a story that suits your needs, you invite the person who originally came up with the idea to join said RP or you send them a PM thanking them for the idea. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:55 pm
Well, im trying to make an RP that takes place in a setting like the past. But is actually in the future. And doesn't have humans, human like though.

So post-apocalyptic cavemen? That sounds strangely fun yet confusing at the same time.

The more I think about it, the more awesome the idea sounds. Maybe not all the way back to cavemen mentally but at least in terms of survival.

Think about it, fallout destroys almost everything, survivors go underground doing what they can to survive but nobody escapes whole. You're gonna have these caveman-like people who are adapted to living underground in the dark with minor mutations or deformities (for some odd reason a pictured a male caveman with three arms and his heavily pregnant mate with 5 eyes standing in a cave entrance). They only go above ground one every full moon to scavenge what they can from mankinds leftovers be it building supplies or raw materials.

That idea could easily be expanded into including multiple people for a group RP (or a book). Think of those cool native american ( or were they aztec? I dont remember xD) towns that are carved into moutain sides but underground. They go deep enough they can find fresh water, fire is still known as are simple trade skills.

Damn, I wanna try to build a group RP outta this xD but it sounds like it would be heavily driving by male characters as females would likely be breeding machinces in an effort to counter high mortality rate.

Mutation Break Down
To figure out what mutation your character might have will require some simple dice rolls. The first dice roll needed will be a d4 or one four-sided dice.
If a ONE is rolled, your character develops a mutation focused on their head.
If a TWO is rolled, your character develops a mutation focused on their overall body.
If a THREE is rolled, your character develops a mental mutation.
If a FOUR is rolled, your character was born mutation free or never developed one.

Now that we know what kind of mutation your character developed, we're gonna roll a d10 or a 10-sided dice and find the matching number on the charts below. For example, if you rolled a one on the d4 followed by a three on the d10, your character has one big eye in the middle of their face like a cyclops (or Lela from futurama).

HEAD
1-Multiple eyes grouped into same socket, other socket(s) empty or absent
2-Wide, toothless frog-like mouth
3-Large central eye like a cyclops
4-Giant, external brain
5-Big humanlike eyes open and close vertically
6- Neckless, toad-like
7-Bony, ridged or plated forehead
8-Very wide toothy maw opening ear to ear
9-Eyes are anywhere but on head (roll another 10-sided dice and put that many eyes on character)
10-Normal

BODY
1-Thin and spindly limbs joined in a membranous webbing, like a flying squirrel!
2-Thick, ape-like hair over most of body or large patches
3-Boneless, kind of tentacle-like limbs
4-Abnormally thick and huge limbs, whether muscular or very, very fat
5-Extra limb, can bigger or smaller then current limbs (within reason)
6- Spine extends into long tail, with or without flesh.
7-Digits of limbs fused into mitten-like “lobster claws”
8-Extra, external bones, face may even be skull-like
9-Completely boneless (including limbs), like an octopus
10-Normal

MENTAL
1-Chameleon Powers, your skin can shift colors to match surroundings (not perfectly but enough to be hidden visually hidden from just about anything)
2-Heat Generation, your body is hotter then normal and glow with inner fire
3-Afraid of the extreme amounts of light (sunlight)
4-Verbal/Sound Imitation
5-Heightened Sense (pick one of your 5, that was is elevated beyond normal human levels)
6- Fetus-like parasite twin, may have own personality or be mutant’s true self
7-Simple Telepathy (One-way communication, reading people's surface thoughts, and minor emotional control)
8-Afraid of the dark
9-Narcolepsy (falls asleep at random/strange times)
10-Normal

I discovered myself to have too much free time on my hands while at work today so I poured some effort into turning the above idea into a fuctioning RP; feel free to check it out here The Nation of Nothing  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games