Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Trash Collectors

Back to Guilds

Gaiaonline introduces The Trash Collector co-orporation, an organization devoted for users that collect gaia-town game items 

Tags: game, town, flowers, bugs, newspaper 

Reply General Item Quests
Fundraising And Questing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l K E L L Y x3 l
Vice Captain

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:55 am
User ImageFundraising and Questing,User Image

User Image

The Majority Of Us Have Tried It And A Large Amount Of Us Will Be Currently Stuck In An Endless
Vortex Of Quests We Feel We Must Achieve, But How Great Does It Feel To Receive Help From A Stranger? Pretty Good, Right?

Unfortunately The Charity/Quest Forum Offered In The Main Gaia Body Leaves Our Quests Swept Away Within Seconds,
Engulfed In The High-Speed Velocity Known As A "Community Thread". rolleyes

This So Called "Community Thread" Lacks Very Little Support To Our Fellow Trash Lovers
And So I Proudly Introduce The Fundraising And Questing Area Of Our Guild!

Here I Invite You To Post Your Game Item Quests, Whether These Are For ;

+Alchemy+
+Game-item Exchange+
+Your Own Collection +
+Or Perhaps Just For "Safe Keeping"+

If You So Choose You Can Also Donate To Other Trash Collectors In Our Guild.

4laugh Together We Can Achieve Our Dreams, Our Very Trashy Dreams 4laugh

Posted By Kelly
Edited by Dr Zinc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:18 am
Non-Members

User Image
This Forums will also be promoted to non-members on the Gaia main forums to involve more gaians in the venture.

The more the merrier ! A large interaction and exposure to everyone's fund-raising/Quest goal would benefit every one in need of a helping hand emotion_hug

Non-members would also be advised to Join for free! No requirements needed, just receive free access to the most active and Fast-growing Guild on gaia focused on your gaia-town item needs.

Get involved biggrin

Dr Zinc
Captain

Raider

Kayatsu Keauta

Loved Gaian

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 8:12 am
Hello ,
Currently my most recent quest is not related to ' trash ' , currently ( probably like a lot of others ) I'm questing a dragon.
Sadly I'm only a lv. 8 in alchemy so I still need a few of my ' game ' items but I'd like to help others if possible !!!!
Please let me know how I can be of assistance . II will help whenever I can 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 10:35 am
Kayatsu Keauta
Hello ,
Currently my most recent quest is not related to ' trash ' , currently ( probably like a lot of others ) I'm questing a dragon.
Sadly I'm only a lv. 8 in alchemy so I still need a few of my ' game ' items but I'd like to help others if possible !!!!
Please let me know how I can be of assistance . II will help whenever I can 3nodding

Which Items Do You Still Need For Your Quest? I May Be Able To Help You Out A Little c:  

l K E L L Y x3 l
Vice Captain

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100

Kayatsu Keauta

Loved Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:37 pm
l K E L L Y x3 l
Kayatsu Keauta
Hello ,

Which Items Do You Still Need For Your Quest? I May Be Able To Help You Out A Little c:

First , let me apologize for the VERY slow reply , I'm terribly sorry . I don't like to be so rude ! stressed

Since I first saw your message I've returned to my alchemy , buying component formulas & crafting what I could for skill points & to be ready to craft next level formulas.
Right now I know I need tickets ,sunflowers ( I think ) , eggshells , frigid night jewels, green- yellow,red , purple- blue & orange- yellow flame spiral arm tattoo, feet of the black beast , black magic boots, 3 double complete rainbows , 3 summer gardener , 3 toy rockets & the list just goes on & on . emotion_facepalm

Most of these items I couldn't buy , no listing . Or they were so over- priced its ridiculous !!! I'm hoping to find a seller with decent / reasonable prices & or non- listed items  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:52 am
Kayatsu Keauta
l K E L L Y x3 l
Kayatsu Keauta
Hello ,

First , let me apologize for the VERY slow reply , I'm terribly sorry . I don't like to be so rude ! stressed

Since I first saw your message I've returned to my alchemy , buying component formulas & crafting what I could for skill points & to be ready to craft next level formulas.
Right now I know I need tickets ,sunflowers ( I think ) , eggshells , frigid night jewels, green- yellow,red , purple- blue & orange- yellow flame spiral arm tattoo, feet of the black beast , black magic boots, 3 double complete rainbows , 3 summer gardener , 3 toy rockets & the list just goes on & on . emotion_facepalm

Most of these items I couldn't buy , no listing . Or they were so over- priced its ridiculous !!! I'm hoping to find a seller with decent / reasonable prices & or non- listed items

That's Not A Problem At All, Take Your Time, There's Never Any Need To Rush To Reply! c:
Of The Items You Have Listed I Currently Have;
25,000 Tickets
7 Eggshells
1 Double Complete Rainbow
1 Summer Gardener

If You Are Still Interested In Those Items Feel Free To Offer, I Don't Mind If You Want To Offer Particularly Low ^-^  

l K E L L Y x3 l
Vice Captain

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100

Kayatsu Keauta

Loved Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:50 am
l K E L L Y x3 l
Kayatsu Keauta
l K E L L Y x3 l
Kayatsu Keauta
Hello ,

That's Not A Problem At All, Take Your Time, There's Never Any Need To Rush To Reply! c:
25,000 Tickets
7 Eggshells
1 Summer Gardener

If You Are Still Interested In Those Items Feel Free To Offer, I Don't Mind If You Want To Offer Particularly Low ^-^

Omgosh !!! ( wow ! Yay!! )
Um okay , I bought the rainbows but I still need the tickets , eggshells and the summer gardener , please & thank you !!!

Alright the summer gardener is abp.483134000 - would 430,000,000 be okay?

The eggshell is abp 14184 , would 10,00 each be alright ?

So for those 8 items 500,000,000 be okay ?

As far as the tickets yes I still need them but a little out of my price range at the moment : / abp is 393458 but lowest is 225,00 I think . but still emotion_facepalm
So I'm thinking they'll have to wait .  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:13 pm
Kayatsu Keauta
l K E L L Y x3 l
Kayatsu Keauta
l K E L L Y x3 l
Kayatsu Keauta
Hello ,

25,000 Tickets
7 Eggshells
1 Summer Gardener

Um okay , I bought the rainbows but I still need the tickets , eggshells and the summer gardener , please & thank you !!!

As far as the tickets yes I still need them but a little out of my price range at the moment : / abp is 393458 but lowest is 225,00 I think . but still emotion_facepalm

500,000,000 Sounds Fine! ^-^

I Can Sell The Tickets For 150,000 Each If That's Better For You? c:  

l K E L L Y x3 l
Vice Captain

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100

Kayatsu Keauta

Loved Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:38 pm
l K E L L Y x3 l
Kayatsu Keauta
l K E L L Y x3 l
Kayatsu Keauta
l K E L L Y x3 l
Kayatsu Keauta
Hello ,

25,000 Tickets
7 Eggshells
1 Summer Gardener

Thank you very much for your generosity !
I've started a labeled trade for the 500,000,000/ items . 8 )
Thank you !!

Wow that is incredibly cheap ! Are you sure ? Only 150,000 each ?
So for 1000 tickets = 15 mil , only? That's if my math is correct. Wow that's LOW !!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:26 am
Kayatsu Keauta
l K E L L Y x3 l
Kayatsu Keauta
l K E L L Y x3 l
Kayatsu Keauta

25,000 Tickets
7 Eggshells
1 Summer Gardener

Thank you !!

So for 1000 tickets = 15 mil , only? That's if my math is correct. Wow that's LOW !!

No Problem, I've Accepted The Trade c:

Yes, I'm Sure, Only 150,000 Each - However Your Maths Is A Little Wrong, You've Missed A 0, It Would Be 150m For 1,000 c:  

l K E L L Y x3 l
Vice Captain

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100

Kayatsu Keauta

Loved Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:15 am
l K E L L Y x3 l
Kayatsu Keauta
l K E L L Y x3 l
Kayatsu Keauta
l K E L L Y x3 l
Kayatsu Keauta

25,000 Tickets
7 Eggshells
1 Summer Gardener

Thank you !!

Yes, I'm Sure, Only 150,000 Each - However Your Maths Is A Little Wrong, You've Missed A 0, It Would Be 150m For 1,000 c:

Thank you ! I've accepted the trade !

redface sorry for the missing 0 !! But really 150 mil for 1,000 tickets is ridiculous cheap!!!! Let's see if I got this right , 1.5 bil = 10,000 so ...... that's 3.75 bil for all 25,000 tickets ?!?
If my math is correct lol 3.75 bil is way to little would you be willing to accept say 5.3 bil instead ?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:57 am
Kayatsu Keauta
l K E L L Y x3 l
Kayatsu Keauta
l K E L L Y x3 l
Kayatsu Keauta

Thank you !!

redface sorry for the missing 0 !! But really 150 mil for 1,000 tickets is ridiculous cheap!!!! Let's see if I got this right , 1.5 bil = 10,000 so ...... that's 3.75 bil for all 25,000 tickets ?!?
If my math is correct lol 3.75 bil is way to little would you be willing to accept say 5.3 bil instead ?

No Problem! c:

Yeah You're Maths Is Right This Time xD
Sure, That's Alright With Me c:  

l K E L L Y x3 l
Vice Captain

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100

Kayatsu Keauta

Loved Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:41 pm
l K E L L Y x3 l
Kayatsu Keauta
l K E L L Y x3 l
Kayatsu Keauta
l K E L L Y x3 l
Kayatsu Keauta

Thank you !!

No Problem! c:

Alright then , thank you so much , again !!!!
I'll go start a labeled trade .  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:43 am
Kayatsu Keauta
l K E L L Y x3 l
Kayatsu Keauta
l K E L L Y x3 l
Kayatsu Keauta

Thank you !!

No Problem! c:

Alright then , thank you so much , again !!!!
I'll go start a labeled trade .

Thank You Too c:  

l K E L L Y x3 l
Vice Captain

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100

Kayatsu Keauta

Loved Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:01 pm
Just wanted to say hello , and offer help ( donations ) with alchemy items to any one whom may need it.  
General Item Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games