Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Trash Collectors

Back to Guilds

Gaiaonline introduces The Trash Collector co-orporation, an organization devoted for users that collect gaia-town game items 

Tags: game, town, flowers, bugs, newspaper 

Reply The Trash Collectors
Introduce yourself Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this Guild idea?
  It's Great
  It's decent
  Needs improvement (explain)
View Results

Dr Zinc
Captain

Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:36 pm

User Image

gaia_gaiagold Hello New Members gaia_gaiagold
emotion_hug Thank you sooo much for joining our new Guild ! emotion_hug
Soo excited to start a guild like this, we barely have popular guild focused on town items and Now we Will !

User Image

April 2016 Post

You'll all be promoted as crew members because of your early join (offer expired but still optional),
gaining you access to the exclusive marketplace discussion subforum and other privileges.

As you've noticed, the guild is currently empty xp
it'll soon be filled with guidlines, topics, trade requests, discussions, etc by the time it opens.

I'm hoping this guild would possibly reach a large join by the end of this year.

In the meantime Please introduce yourselves and
give us feedback of what you think of the guild idea
biggrin

(Update) May 2016 Post

Hello Everyone !!

New members introduce yourselves !
Let us know what you think of our guild and what you'd like to see happen! pm me if you'd like to get more involved

End of June Member Goal ! emotion_awesome
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:22 pm
Hello, I've joined because I think that a place where we can trade ''trashy'' items is a good idea. Most of mine are from Daily Prizes more than from Towns, but still, I'll like to donate. Also, this is my first guild! I've been too shy to interact with people around here...  

Mochitachi70

Adorable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Overstocked 200

Dr Zinc
Captain

Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:33 pm
Mochitachi70
Hello, I've joined because I think that a place where we can trade ''trashy'' items is a good idea. Most of mine are from Daily Prizes more than from Towns, but still, I'll like to donate. Also, this is my first guild! I've been too shy to interact with people around here...

Thanks for the support emotion_hug
And yes that is definitely a good reason to get involved, it's still under construction so I would love the ideas that people would like to see happen.
And I'm with you on that, I haven't been active on guilds in a Looong time, it had always seemed awkward to get into a club and participate somehow. But I hope this would be a great start to your first guild ! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:52 pm
Hello There ^-^

I'm Kelly And I Accepted The Invitation To This Promising Guild In Hope Of Devoting Time And Items To My Fellow Trash Lovers!

This Will Be The First Guild I Have Actually Taken An Active Part In - I'm Usually More Of A Stand Back And Watch The World Unfold Type Of Person - And Somehow Within A Day Of Membership I've Been Promoted To Vice Captain 4laugh

I Have Proposed The Idea Of Having A Fundraising, Or Trash-Raising As It Were, Section Of The Guild Where Members Are Able To Post Their Game Item Related Quests, For Example Questing 10,000 Blue Daisies Etc., And Other Members Can Donate Towards The Cause If They So Choose. I Would Be More Than Happy To Donate To Every Single Person And Would Love To See Their Questing Progress Without Them Being Engulfed In The High Speed Charity/Quests General Forum c:  

l K E L L Y x3 l
Vice Captain

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100

Dr Zinc
Captain

Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:02 pm
l K E L L Y x3 l
Hello There ^-^

I'm Kelly And I Accepted The Invitation To This Promising Guild In Hope Of Devoting Time And Items To My Fellow Trash Lovers!

This Will Be The First Guild I Have Actually Taken An Active Part In - I'm Usually More Of A Stand Back And Watch The World Unfold Type Of Person - And Somehow Within A Day Of Membership I've Been Promoted To Vice Captain 4laugh

I Have Proposed The Idea Of Having A Fundraising, Or Trash-Raising As It Were, Section Of The Guild Where Members Are Able To Post Their Game Item Related Quests, For Example Questing 10,000 Blue Daisies Etc., And Other Members Can Donate Towards The Cause If They So Choose. I Would Be More Than Happy To Donate To Every Single Person And Would Love To See Their Questing Progress Without Them Being Engulfed In The High Speed Charity/Quests General Forum c:

I wish I could tip this post, but I just realized we can't tip on Guilds whee

Thank you so much for your input and wonderful ideas, that's why you were promoted to Vice President ! emotion_hug

Hey everyone K E L L Y would introduce the Quest item thread for members to request related Gaia-town items on this guild as she mentioned on her post.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:07 pm
Dr Zinc
l K E L L Y x3 l
Hello There ^-^

Thank you so much for your input and wonderful ideas, that's why you were promoted to Vice President ! emotion_hug

Hey everyone K E L L Y would introduce the Quest item thread for members to request related Gaia-town items on this guild as she mentioned on her post.

I Noticed That Earlier Too whee

No Problem! emotion_hug

If It's Easier You Can Just Call Me Kelly, As Opposed To Writing My Name Out With All Of The Capitals And Spaces c:  

l K E L L Y x3 l
Vice Captain

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100

Dr Zinc
Captain

Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:18 pm
l K E L L Y x3 l
Dr Zinc
l K E L L Y x3 l
Hello There ^-^

No Problem! emotion_hug

If It's Easier You Can Just Call Me Kelly, As Opposed To Writing My Name Out With All Of The Capitals And Spaces c:

xd oh I'll keep that in mind Kelly  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:30 pm
Dr Zinc
l K E L L Y x3 l
Dr Zinc
l K E L L Y x3 l
Hello There ^-^

No Problem! emotion_hug

xd oh I'll keep that in mind Kelly

Alright c:

I'm Off To Bed Now, I'll Get The Introduction Written Tomorrow Afternoon, Goodnight! ^-^  

l K E L L Y x3 l
Vice Captain

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100

ahnnha
Crew

Versatile Sweetheart

9,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:29 pm
Hello~!

I'm ahnnha and I joined because I like to play the games for the fun of it, so I end up selling off whatever comes out of it most of the time.

Before the crazy inflation I would work the ink markets for most of my entertainment. Now that I am a bit more familiar with the inflated prices I may dive back into it, but we will see!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:45 pm
ahnnha
Hello~!

I'm ahnnha and I joined because I like to play the games for the fun of it, so I end up selling off whatever comes out of it most of the time.

Before the crazy inflation I would work the ink markets for most of my entertainment. Now that I am a bit more familiar with the inflated prices I may dive back into it, but we will see!

Hello, It's Nice To Meet You c:  

l K E L L Y x3 l
Vice Captain

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100

Dr Zinc
Captain

Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:47 am
ahnnha
Hello~!

Greats reasons ahnnha ! biggrin And Thanks for joining !  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:08 am

Hello, Hello.
I' d love to help out in any way I can.
I also think it would be cool if you had like a bug catchers contest.

Example: Have a week long event or even a few days where people have to catch a certain bug type.
The one who catches the most wins. Marketplace purchases are not valid.

I think that would be really fun. smile

Thank's for making this group. <3

-Disorder Dolli

Disorder Dolli
Vice Captain

Friendly Healer

13,175 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Married 100
  • Expert Skill 150

ahnnha
Crew

Versatile Sweetheart

9,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:00 pm
Disorder Dolli

That sounds like a great idea!

I'm not sure if there is a way to check the market place purchases other than on good faith. I didn't see any when I looked.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:30 pm
Disorder Dolli

ahnnha
Disorder Dolli

That sounds like a great idea!

I'm not sure if there is a way to check the market place purchases other than on good faith. I didn't see any when I looked.

I Too Think This Is A Good Idea And Something To Consider!

There Was A Store Log Which Could Be Accessed From Your Store - However I'm Not Sure If This Function Has Been Disabled As Upon Pressing The Link For The Last Few Months It Has Taken Me To The Gaia Online Homepage As Opposed To My Store Log sweatdrop  

l K E L L Y x3 l
Vice Captain

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100

Disorder Dolli
Vice Captain

Friendly Healer

13,175 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Married 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:29 pm
l K E L L Y x3 l

ahnnha

There is a marketplace log for each user. You can easily check their purchased items with this link

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/vendlog/ENTERGAIANIDHERE

To get their ID you can just click on their profile and the ending numbers are the ID numbers.

The Trash Collectors

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff