Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Negaspace & The Rift
[Meta] The Challenge [Negaverse ORP] [Close p. 11] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

revenant aria

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:02 pm
General Serandite

Serandite, despite her usual persona, made zero effort to let herself be known in the crowd. Unlike others who took their place in front or the middle, Serandite retreated to the upper corners, fingers absent-mindedly sliding over her cheek in deep thought over the members present. So many new faces, with only an alarmingly few that she recognized. Half of them, she presumed dead, like that red haired general asshat. (Those qualities are not attractive, so she failed to see why several females of the room were left swooning, discreet as they were.)

Although she could see why anybody might take a second glance at Alkaid, she was certainly in her prime today. But if she had to pick any regrets, it would certainly be her lack of recognition, when catching sight of the cracked General. She almost wouldn't have, with the air that she gave off now. She didn't even know that it was possible, the distance from the sailor, to the corrupted, to the Ascendent General now .. it only grew by leaps, leaving Serandite with a heavy heart. She knew the possibility of Alkaid remembering her was little, although Serandite had more than enough memories for both of them. As Alkaid's eyes scanned the crowd, her eyes might have caught the kimono-clad General, cheerfully waving at her briefly.

She felt the pull of Metallia many times before, although the strength of this one was certainly more than a little jolt to the senses. The orders barked, the discussion flicked her interest into a rising flame, at the new of Laurelite and Apatite. Apatite had been her dream, her goal, a General who kicked Serandite into high gear, with her snide lack of belief in the pink haired General. Serandite entered this meeting with an absolution, devoted to finding out and avenging the General Queen.

Moments following Metallia's disdainful orders, and mentally deciding where se would be set to go, she witnessed the fall of the butterfly themed lieutenant. She certainly couldn't blame Serpierite's fall against that dark captain, chuckling a little at the scene. Metallia had that effect against the world.

Another flash of color caught her eyes .. Dia, adorable Dia. Even as Serandite had struggled not to intervene with the newer members, because as she had learned, attachment and ranks were tricky, she hadn't been able to resist the candy-themed scout's vivacious personality. From the looks of it, she had a team now .. Serandite was quite proud of her, eyes softening. She didn't know many of the team but if Dia had chosen it, it would certainly be right for her. She recalled her own team, in a far off memory .. a team that hadn't lasted.

But this was the present and if she wanted to last, she certainly couldn't stay down memory lane forever.

serandite will go to the labryinth

tsunake
I am sorry tsu >___>

xaki
hi ouo

kuropeco
she is watching

felyn
ALKAID IS ALWAYS PRETTY

ghouliboo
DIAAAAA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:35 pm
Captain Sanidine

Evan, youma that he was, seemed to let out an exasperated sigh; he wound up pressing closer to Sanidine's legs—which was unfortunate, because Sanidine found that he either needed to walk somewhere else or stay put.

Given that moving meant he might disgruntle Evan—and therefore, this cat and this Captain—he elected to instead stay where he was while the others sorted into their desired groups. Truthfully, if he had to go anywhere, to the cave was likely the best option. He didn't think Evan would appreciate the Graveyard, nor did he want to risk the traps of a Labyrinth.

The Cave seemed like the easy way out—it seemed safest. Not for him; he didn't give a s**t. But his youma probably had his own agenda in mind, and Sanidine didn't want to be on the receiving end of Fangite or Iolite's nagging. His frown deepened and he glanced down at the youma who seemed to be trying to pat Iolite to calm her down and sighed.

"Cat, make sure you don't wind up beneath my feet. I'd hate to step on you," he muttered, and shot a glare at Fangite. "Seriously, do I need to invite you over for dinner so we can go over everything I've researched so far? I said I ******** up and I'm trying to fix it. You two bitching about it isn't helping."

He spoke in a low voice, hushed so as not to draw any more attention to the group and bitter, obviously unhappy with his own failure.

Sanidine is going to the Cave

[Mistress Morbid]
a-disgruntled-dragon
IN CASE THIS IS IMPORTANT TO YOU IDK

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:06 pm
Lieutenant Tourmaline

There wasn't a single bit of this situation that Lieutenant Tourmaline liked now that she knew the Pack was splitting up. Honestly, it made sense. If she were in General Labyrinthite's place she would have done the same. If you want something done right you have to do it yourself. But sending her alone?

Alright, so she wasn't really alone. He'd asked a higher ranked senshi to be their babysitter. Because you're not strong enough to do it on your own. Tourmaline's fists clenched briefly before she crossed her arms behind her back in an attempt to keep up the professional appearance versus the angry teenager persona. "Lieutenant Tourmaline, Ascendant General Alkaid, at your service."

She would have made follow-up introductions, pointing out Sailor Dia as well as politely greeting Amphitrite if she hadn't caught Aluminite nearby. Their eyes met briefly and she caught his words, not having a chance to return them before he was walking away. If it wasn't for the presence of the numerous higher powers she might have chased after him, snagging his wrist and tugging him back to give him a 'for luck' kiss like they did in the movies.

This wasn't a movie, though. It was real. Strange and real and wonderful and terrifying.

"So. We're heading into the Labyrinth?"

Tourmaline is heading for the Labyrinth

User Image
felyn

ghouliboo

frayedflower
proximity

Nuxaz

pixie nyxie
proximity

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:24 pm
Haymitch

"Io-ma!" He saw her just as she sunk her teeth into someone's leg, and then was carted off. Well not carted, but picked up at least. He ran forward, tumbled as Metallia spoke, and sort of face planted into the ground for the time being. Aw there was no mail to be delivered here... He'd heard the talk of the White Moon attack, though hadn't actually been there for it. Mail had to be sent you know.

He finally trotted up as Iolite snarled something at the captain with the youma around his legs and nuzzled her face.

"Io-ma, Io-ma! Where are we going?" No, how are you, no other greeting just, hi what are we doing. At least he got to the meat of it?

Haymitch is going to the Cave!

[Mistress Morbid]

Kyuseisha no Hikari
HAVE ANOTHER CAT

--

General Jarosite

Oh goody, group project time. He settled on the one thing that he could do - fighting s**t - and walked over to the location for the Rift. No one would care either way, and maybe if he broke a few youma he'd feel better and feel important.

Or something.

Jarosite is going to the Rift

a-disgruntled-dragon

The Space Cauldron

Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:08 pm
Metallia watched as the Negaverse moved, sorting themselves into the different sections of the room. She was silent, but her gaze moved across each member. She was taking into account who was here, who was conversing, and who was going where. The form she had taken did not seem to be staring at anyone in particular, but Metallia didn't see with the creature's glowing, purple eyes.

She didn't care to disrupt them, as long as they were as prepared and were focused on the mission.

But a few faces stuck out in the crowd. "Wait," she said after a moment.

"I need you at your best. All of you. Tourmaline," she eyed the woman. "Step forward. You were due for a promotion. General Labyrinthite." The purple eyes seemed to move to him. "Several of the agents under your guidance have been promoted recently, haven't that? Admirable. You must be doing something right."

Her gaze seemed to linger on him, but the purple eyes seemed to focus on the lieutenant she had called.

She did not ask for permission, and she waited only until Tourmaline had taken a few steps away from her group before the eyes flashed and lightning, white and purple and pulsing with chaotic energy, shot from her eyes into the lieutenant.

The lightning itself did not hurt, but the Chaos within it latched onto her starseed, sparking through it. Charging it.

Powering her into something greater than she had been.

Quote:
If you have a Negaverse agent that is ICly waiting on a promotion and you haven't been able to have your upgrade because the NPCs are unavailable, Metallia can promote you! Please just shoot the mule a PM with some information/requests and we'll work with you! The ORPS will be starting tomorrow, so stragglers can still join teams!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:55 pm
Labradorite nodded when Cinnabar finally spoke again. "Okay, lets go to the caves then!" She paused for a second, "Do we have enough equipment for that?" She asked the general quietly. Looking around the rest of the room as she followed Cin to the rest of the group that was headed to the caves.

She totally didn't bring her hiking boots for this. . . she kind of wished she had brought those. Though Labby had something itching at her and when she found a moment the room was quite, "Will you show me the rift later?" She asked the General, she wasn't sure what it was but surely Cin knew and she was interested in learning.

Though she stopped as she watched Metallia upgrade one of the members and smiled softly. It was something to watch someone else get promoted, it just meant she needed to work harder to get there.

Labradorite is headed for the Cave!
Whimsical Blue

Noir Songbird

Victoria had watched everyone as they sorted themselves out and finally he moved over towards someone he knew. Dia, he paused as it seemed her friend (Tourmaline) was being upgraded. He'd been watching the people around them, but he swept up to the super corrupt and paused for a second, "D-dia is it okay if I travel with you and your friends?" He asked softly in his Russian accent, trying to keep his voice steady, and the nerves out. Looking around, something told him he didn't want to go to the rift, not without knowing anyone.

Ghouliboo
Vicky needs friends plz ;;

Skye Starrfyre
Proximity

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:28 pm
Lieutenant Captain Tourmaline

The young woman clad in charcoal and pink paused-- Or more like froze as her name was called by the entity that was Metallia. Her heart caught in her chest. This was it. She'd done something wrong, somehow and all of the fun and freedom was over. You were due for a promotion.

Tourmaline rocked back on her heels, turning slowly towards the being that had addressed both she and her General, it seemed. Not something wrong, then... Something right?

The young woman took a deep breath, drawing it in and holding it for a moment as she stepped away from the Corrupted Senshi that she had been following after. Tourmaline flinched as the lightning struck out, expecting it to hurt something like a magical attack would. When it didn't she eased slightly only to tense up again as the chaos being directed by the lightning reached her starseed.

Tourmaline gasped, drawing in a deep breath of air just as her starseed pulled in the power that was being fed into it. It was nothing like the night General Labyrinthite had drawn her into the Negaverse-- Instead of exhausted and pained she felt alive.

Her eyes closed as the lightning drew back and she sagged, swaying on her feet for a moment only to straighten herself out again. She parted her lips, whetting them with her tongue for a moment before finding her voice. "Thank you... I-- I won't disappoint."

Captain Tourmaline ran her fingers down along the front of her coat as she straightened herself out, trying not to seem too smug at the new duds. What she wouldn't give to have a pair of boots like that at home...

"I'm ready now. How about the rest of you?" She grinned, nudging the newest Sailor's arm lightly with her elbow as she approached. "Welcome to the team."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tags
Ghouliboo

Nuxaz

LP
Hey there! Great hair. <3

pixie nyxie
Proximity

felyn
Proximity

tsunake
Proximity

The Space Cauldron
<33

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:58 pm
Lace, Corrupt Guardian Kitten

Lace felt the small hands along her fur and could feel the tension slipping from Dia's shoulders, thankfully to the group that now approached. If the woman had any reservations from before, they faded at the group she now was entering with.

Since the corrupt saw no way to be useful for a ascendant general, her attention was drawn to the other corrupt and how she could be help of the teal haired woman instead. Between her and the kitten clenched to Dia's breast, they could protect the small group right?

Her head popped out of fluff to look down at Grendel.

"H..Hello there." The kitten offered meekly, "I'm L..Lace. I've only...I've only met my brother for...other guardian cats." Perhaps Grendel had some tips?

Then Lace looked up to Amphi, "You...have pretty shells." Lace took a deep breath, "I hope...I can be of help for you guys."

Lace is heading for the Labyrinth

ghouliboo

frayedflower
proximity

Skye Starrfyre

Tsunake

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:49 pm
General Labyrinthite

Once Alkaid and her companion assented and left to find his girls, the grim-reaper general was about to return to the two captains awaiting him and his direction. He did not however make it very far, he had only been able to shift slightly lift one pink spatted leg when one of his was being addressed. Immediately he froze and stood at attention, whiskey-gold eyes darting to his lieutenant and the corporeal form their leader and power source had taken.

A prickle of fear stung the back of his neck, sweat beading down his neck and into his collar as he listened, waited.

Had he failed his mistress and the girl who followed him with fierce loyalty and admiration? If Metallia were to do anything -

No, no. He had nothing to fear. In fact - he had everything to be proud of.

Step forward. You were due for a promotion. Her all-powerful said and Labyrinthite felt like he could burst from pride. The feeling was only amplified when she called his name and he too stepped forward, arms folded behind his back and back squared, respectfully. It was one thing to receive praise from one of the General-Sovereigns, it was an entirely different thing to receive praise from Metallia herself.

He could not keep the corners of his mouth from curling upward as he responded to her words. "Thank you. It is my hope that they continue to serve you and our cause to the fullest of their capabilities." When he looked at Tourmaline pride was pouring off of him in waves. "We are yours to command and make proud." Perhaps he would come off as a kiss-a**, but every word spoken was frightfully true.

Once the ever loyal soldier boy, always the ever loyal soldier boy who demanded his pups follow in his footsteps.

When he was certain that he no longer commanded any of her attention he returned to Wolfeite and Zircon, a rare genuine smile on his mouth. "It is time to join the others," he instructed before making his way to those that had gathered for the venture in the rift.

skye starrfyre
alpha is so proud of his were-jaguar

the space cauldron
SENPAI HAS NOTICED ME

AMItotic

kuropeco

Felyn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:44 am
Half Youma Captain Wolfeite

He was used to people staring at him now, even if the newly canine features were still taking some time to adjust to. His senses all seemed to be sharpened in some way or another, most notably his vision - though everything else was twisted, marred by the merging of the two souls together.

There was something grating about the way this lieutenant was gazing at him, Wolfeite's lip curling into a sneer beneath the kerchief covering the lower half of his face. He needed, however, to remain aware of the potential useage of people, and this starry eyed young woman was no exception.

Perhaps he could put that to his advantage somehow.

His ears flicked back against his hair, Wolfeite's golden eyes raking over Serpierite's form before they moved back to her face.

"Wolfeite," he said, in his low rasp. He glanced slowly sideways at the one called Zircon as she spoke, a twisted, too sharp grin on his face, invisible to all beneath the black cloth - but something glittered in his eyes, a sense of mingled amusement and derisiveness.

"I doubt you should be saying that to me," he said, but his attention momentarily drawn to Metallia's approval of Labyrinthite and Tourmaline's subsequent promotion. A hiss escaped between his teeth, and Wolfeite looked back at Serpierite.

"Are you coming with us, then?" he asked, unaware that he was being watched by a pink haired general that was, ironically, not Labyrinthite, Tourmaline, or Dia.

nuxaz

amitotic

xaki
O SERP U PRESH I'm sorry Wolfeite sucks

revenant aria
/STARES BACK

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Ivynian

Cat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:23 pm
Captain Titanlåvenite

Maybe kneeling had done something to hide him from the relative notice of the rest of the officers there, or maybe being still had, but as he’d walked eyes and faces had followed him. Titanlåvenite did not mind the attention itself. He’d used to perform parlor tricks and feats for entertainment in junior high and high school. He enjoyed the crowds at competitions. Within the Negaverse, with volatile personalities, he wasn’t sure what attention meant. Would they ask his name? Maybe there would be more turn out at his daily practices in the Coliseum in the Rift?

Some of the gazes became closer and more pronounced in length, like the captains that chose to go to the graveyard like he had. One, with an expression fit to sour cabbage, who seemed to have made a pet of another officer and decided to park the poor sot very near. He knew her by name and description only, ‘Moonstone in brown, red and white,’ from his frequent memorizations of the published Special Operations rosters. He was pretty sure she’d been on it since he’d joined. The finger guns at one of the SpecOps generals across the way were not encouraging of the man’s survival. Titan couldn’t pick out a name and description to fit, so the man had to be from a different division or very new and slipped through the cracks with the rebuilding if he was SpecOp. “It is an honor to be beside you, Moonstone. And?”

Then there was the woman that kept glancing and looking long at him. She was small, with a promisingly sturdy build, but the glaring limp. It must be new. From the battles here in the fallen Kingdom? From skirmishes in the city? Earlier?

It would be heartless to ask after it, and it wasn’t fitting conversation for what moments they had to settle while everyone talked with commanding officers and sorted themselves out. He tried a half smile down at the blonde captain, “That look new fit. It wears endurance down, ja?”

“ The Hall of Shadows is a long, turning stair. Your wind could be saved for the fight? Would you like a ride?” He made a motion, with his chin towards his own shoulder. It tests my own wind as well, touching anything to the scars so soon. Acts like they are not there.

wuthering gee

Syrie

AMIotic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:18 pm
Benitoite.

He'd heard Raspite and his apparent loyalty to Leucite, he had to commend the other General on having such loyal Lieutenants unlike himself. He'd brought a few into the Negaverse only for one to change sides, two to vanish or at least no be active, another to die, and well...the last one was here and with his group. The senshi he'd help in corrupting wasn't here either - damn. Katya would be displeased, he knew he already was with the whole thing. He had but one officer of his making here and he would keep him safe, and see to it that her performed well. This one, Witherite, and Hatsya he had to put his faith in and hope they did well and survived in the Negaverse - that they climbed the ranks. To hear another General praised for having so many climb in the ranks recently bothered him, made him wonder how so many he'd brought in had failed utterly. They weren't each the same sort of person, he had mixed it up though not on purpose, and yet the results seemed to be the same for the most part.

Should he even try and bring in someone else? Pushing the thoughts away, so he could focus on tonight's task, he turned his gaze onto his fellow General and smiled gently, glad for the other to keep his voice down so no one heard the others words of question. The other had the respect to make sure no one heard his question - he appreciated that. Watching the other head off he made sure to position himself at the others side and dropped his voice as he leaned in close to whisper to him - to answer him. "I appreciate your concern, and your tone." He said shifting his eyes about to indicate just what he meant. "I'll be fine. I would hope that you would leave me behind if I became a burden. In fact, I might find a way to punish you if you were to delay at all in order to help me were I to need it - I won't have the mission slowed down due to me or anyone else put at risk." He hoped he'd made it clear, he would not want help no matter what. He'd rather be left behind and the task completed without him if need be - sink or swim. He was a General and had fought and had the scars to prove that despite his size he was no weak pushover of a child.

"I'll do the best that I can, I wouldn't want to go anywhere else tonight or be in the company of any other people." The last part he had raised his voice for, just so their small group could hear him.

"Stay close tonight. If we go in too deep the youma are less...social." He said slowly, slate eyes glancing over their group. "And the lighting...well I'm sure you all know how poor it can be at times. The rift is not the brightest of places. I don't want anyone to become lost." He would not allow for anyone in his little group to get hurt, or anyone else who was going into the Rift, if he could help it. They had a task to accomplish and he intended for them to do just that.

After all...they had an enemy to pay back...and you know what they say about pay back - best served cold. They'd waited long enough - it was time to make their move. As the thoughts of revenge, of slashing and stabbing senshi and paying them back for the losses they'd suffered drifted through his mind he felt his eyes narrow and a smirk tug at his lips. Oh yes, he was going to enjoy paying them back.

Going to the Rift
Sirene Naiads

serpentsong

Torvil

Natsuko-neko

Kaori_luv

Corrupted kitty Katya.

She had stilled hearing the voice of their leader, of chaos itself, as a chill ran down her spine causeing her to shiver in her spot. The fact that their leader was dealing with things told her that their remaining General Queen might still be injured - still suffering. She worried for the General Queen, they needed her, she was important and they had no other General Queen's or General King's around. They couldn't have her out of commission for too long, though the woman obvious did need a break and time to recover, just like her General did. She knew she'd never convince Benitoite to return home from here - to not take on a mission that was spoken of.

Hearing the options laid out she knew where he'd go, it wasn't too hard to figure out really. He knew the Rift well, had been down there wandering and reading in ruined buildings. He enjoyed the place even...he was going to go down there and handle the youma. Knowing that she headed for the right, intent upon joining him. She could leave his side, could go join another group easily, but she wasn't about to - they were a team. He belonged to her, whether he would admit to it or not it was a fact as far as she was concerned, and she belonged to him...when she allowed it.

Green eyes peered about before landing on him and she ran up toward him but it wasn't her General she jumped at but rather it was Huntite she jumped at, intent upon landing on his chest and forcing him to hold her. She was planning to climb up onto his shoulders in order to get a good height and thus a good vantage point to view everything from.

Going to the Rift
Sirene Naiads

serpentsong

Torvil

Natsuko-neko

Kaori_luv

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:22 pm
Lieutenant Bloodstone

Bloodstone kept his head up and eyes staring ahead, despite the conversation around him. It wasn’t that he was trying to ignore everyone, but rather doing his best to remain focused. He caught the look he received from General Aurostibite, and he was at least somewhat relieved to see that the General did not seem to mind that he spoke out of turn to the Corrupted Senshi who introduced herself to others as “Hydra”. He made sure to make a note of it, and while she seemed to have misinterpreted his tone in countering her comments, she was at least not as vocal as another named Kainite.

He bit his tongue, seeing as Aurostibite seemed to have the situation under control and didn’t need another Lieutenant adding to the nonsense these younger Lieutenants were spewing. Bloodstone made note of this young man as well. Olive colored hair, wearing red and black. The fact that Aurostibite allows the Lieutenant to call him “bossman” was beyond Bloodstone’s comprehension. Perhaps the General’s patience was far beyond what he’d thought.

There was another Lieutenant who seemed the most respectful of the three. Blue haired and wearing black and silver. He thought he caught the name Reinerite. Whatever was going through the General’s mind when he recruited these Lieutenants, Bloodstone did not know.

A chilling voice spoke to them then, a voice others whispered was Metallia herself. For her to speak to them directly… it must have meant their task was of utmost importance.

When the others voiced where they would be going, and General Aurostibite explained that they were not obligated to go with him, Bloodstone remained silent. But when Aurostibite turned to head towards the Cave with the others, Bloodstone followed a step behind.

Whatever was in store for them, Bloodstone did not know, but he wasn’t about to leave these three unknown variables for the General to try to control on his own.

Going to the Cave

kuropeco

Nuxaz
mention

frayedflower
mention

litian
mention

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:44 pm
Captain Sanidine

Sanidine seem perplexed with Haymitch's arrival but did not seen particularly opposed; the truth was, he didn't care—it was just something to help distract the crazy ******** cat that had attacked him. Sanidine spared the cat no more than a quick glance before he sighed, exasperated.

The youma, on the other hand, watched with an extremely interested expression. It didn't seem to understand much, but when the smaller cat addressed Iolite, he seemed confused and squinted between the two cats. Hesitantly he reached out one hand, like he wanted to scoop up the smaller cat and draw him to his chest as well, but he hesitated and instead just clutched Iolite tighter, partially out of possessiveness and partially out of comfort. He watched the new cat curiously though, eyes wide and glowing.

a-disgruntled-dragon
[Mistress Morbid]

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

The Space Cauldron

Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:11 pm
Metallia continued to watch as the groups collected; she did not rush them, but she seemed to have a very specific time frame in mind. For a short while, she was quiet—-and then her voice boomed out.

"You have made your decisions. Your groups will set out now. I trust you can lead yourselves, but," she waved one of the ethereal hands across the group; a little spark flooded through the air but nothing seemed to visibly change. She continued, "I have charted a map for each of the locations into your communicators. I advise you follow the map and do not stray. The tasks I have sent for you are vital. Do not fail me."

The cloudy form of a woman lingered for only a moment, and then disappeared; the chaos remained in the room, and Metallia's presence was still strong, but the message was clear:

Go.

Quote:
This RP has finished and the Agents involved are expected to head to their designated locations and fulfill Metallia's wishes! Late arrivals may still join the ORPS, but be advised that you may miss rolls vital to the storyline and you will not be able to make them up! Once your character has started in one ORP they will be unable to switch groups, so choose carefully! Posts will happen after 24 hours; if you have questions, please PM the mule!

In case quotes are not working, links to the ORPS are as follows:

The Graveyard
The Labyrinth
The Cave

Negaspace & The Rift

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items