Submit

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:04 pm
I MEAN I GUESS, WHATEVER, YOU KNOW, DUDE.

my discord is daekie#5087, just send me a message if you're into that; i can also be found in the ashdown official discord

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:21 pm
alexis tucker, beyond / noble of the court.

User Image
• full name: Alexis Tucker. Acceptable nicknames: none. You might be allowed to call them 'Lexis, but that's reserved for datemates, really, so odds are: you won't.
• age: 20 (although they have a secondary fake ID that says 22; you will see this if they're trying to buy alcohol or at a bar probably??)
• height: 5'3"
• employed: busses tables at Darlene's
• lives: currently staying with nasir vasile

--
FACTS
• drinks: to forget. has the worst alcohol tolerance in the world does not drink except to have fun. still has the worst alcohol tolerance in the world
• nonbinary, binds, enjoys skirts and leggings and struggles with that fact sometimes because they HATE being read as a girl
pickpocket and thief; shoplifts and sells it on amazon -- this is compulsive, and they're trying to stop no longer steals unless it is small personal belongings.
• estranged from their family. very estranged. so estranged, in fact, that they skipped town and moved to ashdown.
• has about 35% vision loss in their left eye
• so, so scared and lonely. doesn't know how to interact with people. wants to be friends but has no clue how to interact healthily
• GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY
GAY

User Image
Post-Meta:
Alexis still lives with Nasir, but is a member of a program designed to monitor those who have a history of causing trouble with their magic -- they have an ankle bracelet that alerts the police department should they attempt to leave the city of Ashdown, and must return to Nasir's house at dusk.
--
LOOKING FOR:
• Emotional support intervention club -- Alexis forgets to eat. For days at time. Alexis does not have a healthy lifestyle. Also haha what do you mean, 'check up on your parents', Alexis is Fine and Doesn't Need Familial Support (please don't check up on their parents)
• Interaction with weres / wargs! Alexis loves animals.
One-night stands / any intimate encounters; Alexis is a bit of a hedonist
• "self care is actually getting in fights with randoms in dark alleys"
Please kick the s**t out of Alexis. Please. Do it for me.

--
NOT LOOKING FOR:
• Death
• Jail time

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:24 pm
ashton carver, werewolverine riser.
User Image
• full name: Ashton Jack Carver
• height: 5'7", possibly taller if presenting femme and wearing heels
• employed: Owns/works at Mount Me, the taxidermy shop formerly belonging to Alois Scholz; is otherwise a full-time pre-med student during the school year
• lives: In a mother-in-law suite connected to their parent's house.

--
FACTS
• drinks: socially, smokes: doesn't, vapes: yes.
• bigender
• loves dead s**t.
• mentally ill; takes medication for depression. probably needs to see a therapist. (does not see a therapist.)
• kind of a hipster
• good at being superficial friends with people; dislikes becoming too close because they know they become exceedingly clingy
• will absolutely use you and leave you
• was bitten at Blackfriars by a werewolverine; the infection didn't begin to actually manifest until weeks later, when they awakened as a visitor!
• not particularly interested in exploring their magic unless it's the science of it -- has more important things to do than risk their life in something they don't understand

--
LOOKING FOR:
• infecting someone else with 'being a were' due to a one night stand maybe???

--
NOT LOOKING FOR:
• Death

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:25 pm
soleil dyer, civilian.
User Image
• full name: Soleil Dyer
• height: 5'11", probably taller, because she wears platforms constantly
• employed: Soleil is a twitch.tv partner and frequent streamer; alongside occasional beauty/crafts tutorials, this is how she makes her money. So...self-employed?
• lives: Soleil lives with her parents for the moment. She pays for their car payments, they let her stay there and soundproof her quarter of the house.

--
FACTS
• Homoromantic asexual. Loves girls?? Loves girls a lot. Oh my god did you see all those girls, she is SO GAY.
• Up to date on everything and anything she can be. People like that! Soleil likes when people like her.
VIDEO GAMES.
• Reasonably good techie
• Likes to be liked!!! Bases all of her self-esteem on this!!
• Does not eat pretty. Somehow stays at a reasonable weight. "It's the yoga," she says, shoving a double cheeseburger into her mouth
• Would probably join the 501st Legion if she had time and/or lived in a bigger city

--
LOOKING FOR:
• Anything
• Romance
• Geek-out parties
• Wargs -- aiming to eventually warg her with some sort of bird!

--
NOT LOOKING FOR:
• Death

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:26 pm
MAYBE A THIRD BUT LET'S NOT GET TOO HASTY HERE -- this'll be for:
• Odessa Thomas, early 40s, professor of anthropology(?). Aroace trans lady, vitiligo, transitioned about ~15 years ago and lives stealth. Generally polite, although known to be particularly hard on suckups. She's 6'2".
• Svetlana Elwes, fifteen years old, homeschooled; severe auditory processing difficulties, practicing Jew, 4'8". Tiny redhead who has chewed her nails and all her writing utensils to bits. Prefers communicating through writing when she can.
• Kara Song, 26 years old, legally blind. Very pagan. Has a white lab service dog named Dana. Generally prefers subdued colors -- white, black, buttercup. Plays jazz piano and is part of an improv performance group. (She likes to wear full-eye colored black contacts because it freaks people out.)
• Ivy Sedgwick, 16 years old, nervous wreck narcoleptic determined to be as cool as her sister but not really sure how to go about it; very, very mixed-race. Flails around when she's surprised and has accidentally punched a lot of people. Does a lot of arts and crafts and extracurriculars. Surprisingly well-adjusted, for all her neuroses, and tries very hard to act neurotypical.
// Poppy Sedgwick, 16 years old, identical twin. Does gymnastics. Does volunteering. Tries to be helpful as she can and, unlike her sister, has ill-hidden anger problems.

They all know each other, probably, IDK. I suppose if any of them really fit an NPC need you have, chat with me, I can work with you!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:27 pm
and a fourth? THIS IS GETTIN INTO SOME s**t, DAEK!!  

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:09 pm
YOU CAN POST OR SOMETHING I GUESS  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:04 pm
hello i would like to order more daekiethings but i don't know what those things are

do you have any plots you want some skank mens to slide through?

perhaps alexis could teach chester how to b&e and he could be appropriately
nooooooooo what are you doingggggggg the law it hurrtttsssss DD:

i have no idea how we'd even start that though

/lies down

maybe rabbit and alexis should just have a tea party with otherchipmunks idk

Smerdle

Scamp

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:10 am
ashton can always use some Skank Mens in their life. :3

ALEXIS IS DOWN TO TEACH PEOPLE HOW TO ******** THE POPO OKAY. SCREW THOSE GUYS CHESTER.......THIS IS THE ONLY TRUE WAY (maybe he can't get into something and alexis is like 'no, dude, move, let me just pick this lock')

also rabbit and alexis should hang out in other ashdown yis good.

Smerdle

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 3:01 pm
Daekie

HI. I AM POKING BECAUSE ALEXIS AND JEREMIAH SHOULD MEET MORE FORMALLY.

okay, caps aside. yes. hi. they totes need to meet. alexis can be an unconscious person type because of no food.

also maybe one with nasir? WHO KNOWS. i am just documenting this in your plot thread, despite the fact that we've discussed this in PMs, lol.

should be throwing a start up for you in a bit ~  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:29 pm
FORMALLY, NO, MAYBE-FRIENDS YES. Alexis understands llike none of this Other Ashdown beeswax, pls help, old man.

Also Nasir is literally always welcome. Alexis picks at a PB&J on a park bench and laments the fact they're not a very good cook, rip

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:34 pm
Daekie
FORMALLY, NO, MAYBE-FRIENDS YES. Alexis understands llike none of this Other Ashdown beeswax, pls help, old man.

Also Nasir is literally always welcome. Alexis picks at a PB&J on a park bench and laments the fact they're not a very good cook, rip

... how terrible am i if i start both of these????  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:43 pm
azuredreams
Daekie

... how terrible am i if i start both of these????

I HAVE INSPO for alexis/jeremiah so i'll start that, but you can start alexis/nasir!! 0w0  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:48 pm
Daekie
I HAVE INSPO for alexis/jeremiah so i'll start that, but you can start alexis/nasir!! 0w0
cool!! LOL, i had you on my list for START THIS TODAY OR U DIE in regards to RP, lawl.

the nasir one just hit me upside the head, so i've got an idea. i can do that ~  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100