Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒]| Water ○ Country
[≈]The Beachfront Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:07 pm
[≈]____B e a c h f r o n t____P r o p e r t y____[≈]
V i l l a g e_____B a s i n

| : | E x t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____ Once, the Village Hidden in the Mist laid at the heart of a basin, with woods on one end before reaching out to the ocean beyond. Now where once the village had been there lay an enormous lake, four miles wide and six miles across from where the gates would one day be to the ocean beyond. One thousand feet deep, the bottom lay out of sight, with only the tallest of buildings barely able to be seen before being lost in the depths below. Already seawater has began to infiltrate into the basin, mixing with the fresh water created by the deaththrows of the monster who spawned it, bringing with it the scent of the sea. Debris floats across the surface as the drowned village below expels some of its hidden treasures. At the center of it all, its trunk almost an eight of a mile thick, stands the overseer of the Village Hidden in the Mist: the great Sero tree. With a canopy that reaches nearly two and half miles in all direction it casts the water below it into a twilight that not even the sun can penetrate completely, insuring that even at high noon the water below was cast into a brightened twilight.

____At the southern edge of the basin lay two enormous mountains that had once been living creatures. Made from legitimate mountains given mobility, each bears two sets of legs with staircases leading from their lowest point down to the basin below, where a beach of sorts has served as the site for the survivors to congregate. The grassy hills, still damp with the sea spray that crashed forward from the hastily constructed dikes, serve as the only land that can safely be traversed to the water's edge, with the earth plummeting into unseeable depths a mere one hundred feet from where water and land meet.

| : | I n t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____ N // A

| : | L o r e | : |
____ N // A

| : | K n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____ • Traveling into the water is a safe bet until the swimmer reaches one hundred feet out. From that point the water plummets downwards over a thousand feet. Ten feet from the edge there is an undertow which can suck swimmers down if they are not careful.
____ • N // A

| : | U n k n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____ • N // A

| : | R u l e s | : |
____ • N // A
____ • N // A

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:56 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Were they the first to really congregate here? Kumotake could only see the faint visages of his extended family on the further shore. The father still well at work fishing a storm with what seemed like a few other hearty individuals. Aside from them there were clusters of opened crates containing various things for the festivities but aside from a few stray individuals the coast for the most part seemed barren compared to the camp. Here there would be all these supplies, but nobody to revel in it. Kumotake seemed...tense. He still hadn't shaken the entirety of the embarrassing escapade he performed with his sensei. He certainly had quite the convoluted thought process ever since Inka expanded his horizons on sexuality not always being so black and white.

"Aheh..so what should do uh first?" It was like shadow all over again the feeling of solidarity on the beachfront made it feel just like then, an awkward date, only what was worse was actual feeling could be produced based on Inka's sexuality...wait no they couldn't. Kumotake was a straight man...right? Right. Also Inka was a taken man right? Right. Also how much older was he? Old? Right? Right. Finding some mild comfort from this chain of thought, Kumotake realized maybe he should finally take initiative for once. "I know! Er yeah! Let's drink!" Partaking in alcoholic beverages, that's how men bonded right? Right. I mean this was party and at parties, people do festive things like drink. Right? Right. Kumotake sounded overly excitable as he approached one of the crates marked liquor.

Now the boy was versed in what alcohol was. Very much so. Mainly due to the alcoholic rampaging temperament of his mother. However, he wouldn't allow this to dampen his spirits, ostracizing alcohol because of one individual's misuse is like hating a race of people for the action of one person from said race. Honestly, the boy would look at Inka...it didn't matter what his expression was at the time the boy for some reason believed he needed to hurry up and fill the awkward silence and begin the revelry. Now while he may have known what alcohol was Kumotake didn't know the strengths of. Haphazardly he'd grab two bottles. "C..catch!" then just as haphazardly he'd toss Inka the bottle. If he caught it and inspected the label he'd see this was not something that was to chugged like beer or the occasional draft it was rather to a degree hard at 40 proof per volume, the size of the bottle was also about as much as a typical water bottles worth. Now before any interjection could be made. Kumotake would have already removed the top and swallowed the whole bottle. Men impress each other by showing how fast they can drink right? Right. Kumotake's eye would blink, his throat burned but he was swallowing so fast he couldn't even taste it. "AH.." He'd exhale, as the bottle was emptied and he looked at Inka thinking he'd just done the pinnacle of brotherly bonding. A boy whose never drank before...with such a thin frame...when the alcohol would hit...whenever that would be...it would hit undoubtedly hard. For now however, the boys face was just flush with red from his rapid swallowing of the substance. "Not bad right?" Kumotake would say ignorant of the repercussions of his actions looking for a sign of praise from Inka.

((Sorreh for the wait darling, it's been busy on my end. But really expected the Beachside to be a little more lively when I returned though XD))
                                                                ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900(4400)xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆750/750xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ D-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ D-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.
                                                                >Taijustu +1 Post To Learn
                                                                >Ninjutsu -2 Posts To Learn
                                                                >Genjutsu -2 Post To Learn
                                                                >Taijutsu -2 Post To Learn

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: N/A
                                                                >.
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

BlackFruity
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:25 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara
I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] Inka carefully maneuvered past the injured and the ones loaded with crates to carry. Easily passing them by on the way to those already assembled on the beach proper. It appeared the goods were already beginning to be distributed. After a quick scan, to ensure no-one appeared to be troubled, Inka returned his attention to Kumotake, red eyes immediately spotting the lines of tension in his stance. Inka remained silent, amused smirk breaking over his face without meaning to, as Kumotake struggled with his words. What was the boy worried about? Honestly, the kid needed some boost to his self confidence. "Hm?"

Inka's body twisted down and around, catching the awkwardly thrown bottle with the ease his Buki training allowed, feet sliding completely silently over the sand. He hefted the bottle into the air with a light toss, spinning it so he could read the lable - ah, s**t.

"Kumotake..." Too late - the kid had downed the bottle. With a hand over his mouth, Inka looked to Kumo with a worried expression. "Ah, s**t." He shook his head. "Yeah," he agreed, walking over to pass Kumotake a bottle of water from a nearby crate. "Not bad, yet." Inka chuckled and motioned for Kumotake to follow him away from the crowd, wanting Kumo stop feeling like he had to prove himself around strangers. "C'mon, kid." The Jounin settled down on some grassy mounds out of ear-shot from the rest of the gathering shinobi. "Settle down an' tell me why you're so flustered. Or not. We can talk 'bout something else if that'll help." Inka opened the bottle of alcohol he was given and stared at for a moment. Was this really a good idea? In his mindset?

[ entry from siege beasts ]

Father | Lover | Run-away | Nineteen
Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

NecroPlant

[ Jutsu Used ]
name | Rank [ - ] | Cost [ -ch ] | - : -

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:
• Agility; evasion and speed.
• Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
• Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
• Grit; close distance combat.
• Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
• Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
• Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
• Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
• Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
• Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
• Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
• Suffocation; being buried alive.
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
• 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:29 pm
User Image

He was beginning to feel slight tingly sensations. However, Kumotake wouldn't worry too much about this. He'd accept the bottle of water. He wasn't about to decline an offering from his superior. That would be rude and socially unacceptable? Right? Right. Removing the cap on the water the lanky teen walked with large long legged strides. One over the other he'd conquer the small ledge and tiny dunes. He wasn't too certain by what he meant by 'not bad yet'. Did he doubt his masculinity. Or was this a challenge! He'd have to make sure as his eyes still remained transfixed on the crate when he sat.

"You know, I'm not sure you know, but I'll let you know, so you'll be in the know. I don't y'know. Have much experience with people. Just so you know, if you didn't already know but I'm guessing you knew. Sixteen years. Since birth. My only interactions were at Konoha academy...but...even those were scarce. Maybe it was my fault...but if I had told my sensei...well...it might've only gotten worse...y'know...IT. I was scared back then...but not anymore."

The tingly sensation the boy was feeling seemed to allow his words to come out more definitive and straightforward but they were laced with a bunch of well, knowings. Kumotake took a swig of the bottle and stared at it as if contemplating the mysteries of life. "I guess, that's a lie. I actually am scared. I don't think I'll get this whole socializing thing down. All these people it's overwhelming...you know. I mean, five days ago I was in a dark room with no windows sleeping on the floor and the next I'm part of wars aftermath where there are all these people each feeling different things. Like...Nozomi, and you, earlier, with the Mizukage..." The boy loosed a sigh as he stared at the small amount of grass beneath him. He wondered what exactly Nozomi was about to do...and the girl in the red hood, and that wildly assertive spider woman. Where were all these paths leading them? Where was the current path leading him. The general conflicts of a person whose yet to know if they truly have purpose.

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900(4400)xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ D-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ D-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

>.
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

BlackFruity
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:25 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara

[・・・] Inka tilted his head, observing Kumotake as he shifted around, stuttering his words. Red eyes blinked with a regular calmness, not looking away from the lanky teen. Inka was silent the entire time, a chin resting in his palm. "Sixteen and already gone through so much..." Inka raised his head to reach over and ruffle the other boy's hair gently. "There's only three years difference between us, but the amount of s**t that can go down in the span of an hour, much less a day." Inka dropped his hand and looked off over the water before them. His home was under that water, somewhere... Oh, his poor house plants...

"I'm glad you're here, kid." The Jounin spoke softly, red eyes glazed. "No matta what, you're a part'a of our family now. Blood ain't family, lookin' out for, protectin', an' bein' there is what makes a family. And you were here fer us today."

NecroPlant

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:29 pm
User Image

Kumotake took in Inka's words. The bonds of what made a family wasn't always blood. It was interesting way to think about it. Still there was a fire in his stomach. Probably due to the alcohol entering the buzz phase. So how to men in families treat each other? Manly! Right. Whats manly? PROFANITY! Buzzed deductions turned into a haughty Kumotake standing up and pointing dominantly with a puffed out chest and serious voice trying to act macho."Yeah we're family now! I'm gonna call you big bro and s**t. Don't you ******** die on me either."

He stumbled a bit but got his grounding again. To say he was a light weight was an understatement. It would be around this time Kumotake wondered what Sukoso was up to. Cutting from this scene to the next Sukoso had finished his assistance with the large spider. He in turn began his tank like stride to perform tactical eavesdropping on Nozomi, and the other members of the motley crew of bugs. When the Butterfly spawned from the smoke he couldn't help but feel hungrier. He'd then begin his quest to find his host.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

>.
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

BlackFruity
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:08 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara

[・・・] Inka lifted an eyebrow as Kumotake suddenly stood, pointing down at him. "Uh-huuuh..." Inka half-raised a hand, ready but not quite acting on it, to stabilise Kumotake. "Sure. Whatever ya say, Kumo-kun." He smirked. "If it's one thing I'm good at, it's taking orders."

NecroPlant

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:

Personal Attributes:

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:33 am
User ImageUser Image

Perhaps the potency was getting stronger now, as Kumotake would bend his flexible back forward being caught by Inka's hand. The boy was unbelievably light, literally hardly any pressure from the boy's weight was being exerted on Inka's hand, which seemed to be most of it. His face leaned in incredibly close to Inka's, practically in awkward kissing range. Kumotake gave a dominant looking smile one a back alley bancho would give to kid who called him out making that what'chu say punk look. Honestly it could also be interpreted as something leading up to a steamy aggressive make out session but this wouldn't be the case. Inka would then feel a spindly hand not unlike a spider spread on his face. All in all it would be pretty weird, it's not often a person gets their face touched in such a way. "So you going to tell me why you were mad at the Mizuuuuuu. Kakaaaaa." Kumotake squeezed Inka's cheeks with his thumb and pinky annoying scrunching it to make funny faces until Inka would do something to make him stop.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

>.
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

BlackFruity
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:57 am
User Image
Inka Hizara

[・・・] Is this kid really that skinny? Inka worried, brows drawing together in concern as Kumotake leaned against the proferred hand. Bloody hell - the brat needs some serious face-stuffin'. Inka's concern was halted for a moment as Kumotake seemed to have become suddenly focused on something - namely the Jounin's face. At the grin, Inka only blinked, his instincts not feeling any viable threat from the lanky teen. Ah... Inka mentally sighed. The patience he honed from raising a kid sister and baby son - well. The patience he'd grown over the years rewarded Kumotake with a blank gaze. The alcohol's really kickin' in, huh... With a snif to combat the tickle Kumo's hands gave his face, the Jounin hummed. "At the Mizu?" He repeated, tone patient. "You mean the Mizukaaa-" The brat was grabbing his cheeks, distoring his words. "-gei?" He finished with a slur. He was suddenly glad he had left his own bottle alone, sitting discretely behind him, out of sight. "Yaah tahken 'bau-t Yack?" He slurred, face impassive, as though this was completely normal. Although, it was, at certain times of the day, speaking over the table, a teething baby in his arms...

NecroPlant

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:

Personal Attributes:

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:34 am
User ImageUser Image

"Kukuku. No, Kakaaa is you Inkaka-san." The boys hand withdrew, Kumotake's slowly getting tipsier state having it's thirst for amusement satiated by the silly faces he made his superior display for him and the blubbery words he made trying to understand the intoxicated teen. However, after pulling his hand back he made a gesture with it to imply fiercely the wagging of a 'no you don't' 'Kaka. Don't goooo dodging the question. You were about to deck the Jack-kage-san-sama. As brothers we gotta look out for each other." Kumotake sat back down, rather he plopped. He then began shuffling until he was shoulder to shoulder with Inka. Then he'd sling his arm over Inka's shoulders and bring him close. "So what's wrong you can tell Kumo-nii san everything." Somewhere along the line it seemed the role of big brother switched to Kumotake tacking on honorifics as if he were suddenly the eldest. Kumotake's steely eyes shifted to the undrinken bottle of alcohol still in Inka's possession. Then the pressure of a thousand tons manifested themselves in his eyes as they looked at Inka. The eyes heavily questioning Inka's decision of currently abstaining from drinking the beverage. There might even have been a hint of betrayal in his pupils. The logic behind it being the effort he put into obtaining the liquor for Inka's ingestion. Inka might succeed in derailing the boy from pressing what happened to him by drinking but if he failed or didn't succumb to the aura of peer pressure Kumotake was unintentionally exerting it seemed deathly apparent he'd continue to press the matters of Inka's recent emotional events.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

>.
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

BlackFruity
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:16 am
User Image
Inka Hizara

[・・・] Lips twitched up in amusement at the nickname - Inkaka? Cute. Inka was chuckling by the time Kumotake withdrew his hands from the Jounin's face, red eyes watching the lanky teen, half expecting to see the boy collapse. Inka quired an eyebrow at the sudden thrust of a wagging finger in his face, amused smirk still in place. "Ah..." Inka ducked his head, hand reaching to rub the back of his neck, fingers pausing to divert to the plain, simple tattoo on his left shoulder, barely the size of his palm. The arm dropped as Kumo dragged him in close, but head remained low. Was this right? To let it out on a kid barely his age and belly warm with sake? But it was too late, tears already began leaking.

"Ah," Inka rattled a breath in. "My..." No, he had every right to call Syy such. They were married in all but official ceremony. "My husband died. In Sero. Or so they say. I don't want to believe it. Or, rather, I can't afford to." Wet eyes looked up to Kumotake, the Jounin suddenly looking so much younger in his vulnerable state. "And my son... saw some horrible things." He looked away, at his hands fumbling for something to do, then back to Kumo. "I'm at a loss." He admitted, wanting answers but expecting none. "Sorry." Inka ducked his head, resting forehead in hand. "It's been... a long day."

NecroPlant

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:

Personal Attributes:

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

"It's okay Inkaka." The now inebriated Kumotake said as he watched the small welling of tears in Inka's face. The friendly pushing of each other's shoulders together then evolved into a hug. Inka seemingly now in a state of distress looking down. Kumotake's drunk self now felt bad, but with his lack of social experience he didn't have many ideas of how to approach the situation to make his sensei feel better. So without much thought being put into the boy drunkenly said "Guess I'll be your husband instead of brother now. Inkaka." It was said no doubt as a joke right? Kumotake's loose words would make it difficult to tell. Meanwhile, just a slight few flights of stairs above them came the sounds of giggling. Two women clad in fresh kimono from the delivery of supplies whispering to each other. It was situations like these which caused rumors to made. Proposing after a war wasn't all that hard to believe either. The two girls would then turn around looking behind every so often as the ascended the stairs once more no doubt feeling like they had 'interrupted' something. For now, Inka would be locked in the embrace of the boy or rather scarecrow with how thin and long his arms were emanating the carefree warmth of intoxication.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

>.
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

BlackFruity
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:47 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara

[・・・] The Jounin allowed himself to be man-handled into the hug, falling into it more than anything. He hadn't... oh, he's only ever had Syy to cry on, and now Minowa... Without a thought Inka reached up and grabbed Kumotake's shoulder, tears silent and mind grateful. A chuckle bursted out of him at the unexpected comment. "Husband?" He repeated. "No way - I've already got one. I... I just have to find him." Inka mumbled.

NecroPlant

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:

Personal Attributes:

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kumotake would pet Inka's head as if he were a soft animal as he made the tall boy's shoulder soggier and soggier. In turn when Inka chuckled he to chuckled. "Kukuku." Suddenly Kumotake would have a revelation. True he was intoxicated but he still had some of his wits about him. "Inkaka, would you believe I wrote a poem for the person I was gonna marry someday? Oh but you gotta keep it a secret! I wouldn't want my future spouse ta find out. Itsa supposed to be a duet." It was a little out of the blue and truthfully if Kumotake wasn't under the influence of alcohol the mere implication he ever did something like write poetry would have remained a secret kept between him and Nozomi. While Nozomi was the one who knew first it seemed Inka would be the first to hear one. With that Kumotake inhaled and while the beauty of the words recitation might have been a little lost the depth behind them would remain.

I'll swim and sail on savage seas
                                                                With never a fear of drowning
                                                                And gladly ride the waves of life
                                                                If you would marry me
                                                                No scorching sun nor freezing cold
                                                                Will stop me on my journey, sorry.
                                                                If you will promise me your heart

And love
                                                                And love me for eternity
                                                                My dearest one, my darling dear
                                                                Your mighty words astound me
                                                                But I've no need for mighty deeds
                                                                When I feel your arms around me

But I would bring you rings of gold
                                                                I'd even sing you poetry
                                                                And I would keep you from all harm
                                                                If you would stay beside me

I have no use for rings of gold
                                                                I care not for your poetry
                                                                I only want your hand to hold

I only want you near me

To love and kiss to sweetly hold
                                                                For the dancing and the dreaming
                                                                Through all life's sorrows
                                                                And delights
                                                                I'll keep your laugh inside me
                                                                I'll swim and sail a savage seas
                                                                With never a fear of drowning
                                                                I'd gladly ride the waves so white
                                                                And you will marry me.

When Kumotake ceased the recitation it would end with a quiet belch and a hiccup. "Sorry." Kumotake's stomach was starting to burn a bit making the dissatisfied grumbles a stomach does when it know it can't tolerate whatever it's foolish owner ingested. When Inka's tears stopped flowing Kumotake would stretch and starfish on his pack looking into the sky while the contents in his gullet churned.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

>.
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

BlackFruity
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:32 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara

[・・・] Inka sniffled, not saying a word as he was pet - just taking in the comfort being offered. He honestly didn't want to stop being pampered anyway, exhausted from using so much chakra, no proper sleep, battle, Mi... then Minowa, then Syy. And all the while he had orders to follow - still does. Follow orders, like the good Shinobi. Don't grieve openly. ******** that. ******** this village...

"Poetry?" He snuffled, voice sounding clogged, groggy. He swallowed. "No, I won't tell anyone. It's.. sweet of you though. I never thought of it for - for Syy." The Jounin kept his head down, tucked against Kumotake's boney frame. He wasn't expecting an actual recital, though. His breathing quieted, ears taking in the words both heard and felt. Ohh... it was so beautiful - it plucked at Inka's already straining heart. The Jounin's body shuddered with escaping tears and hiccups, lost to the words even after they had finished. Damn it, Syy. Where are you? How could leave without letting him say... anything.

Some while later, Inka was seated with his arms crossed over his knees, chin resting on them. Red eyes glanced over to Kumo, seeing the teen uncomfortable. "If yer gonna vomit," Inka cleared his throat. "Roll over onto yer... Right. Yer right side. Yer stomach tube is closer on that side - you'll vomit quicker."

NecroPlant

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:

Personal Attributes:

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545

♒]| Water ○ Country

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items