Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:53 pm
User Image

The afternoon sun was making its descent, but that did not make it any harsher, not that Gereh minded. He was used to the desert sun, even with his black pelt. He watched as other lions went about their business. There was something different in the air, a tension almost. Things in the pride had changed, and it looked like the new Regents had more ideas in store. Being a rogue himself, Gereh couldn't complain about any of their implementations so far. He was in no place to judge. There were others, from old family lines, he was sure might not feel the same way.

With these new Regents, and the Council, he wondered if something was brewing. The lands had been quiet for some time now, the Nergui a threat no longer, the Hong'shan had been integrated into the pride, and things were going well with the lioness heavy pride near one of their borders.

So much excitement and now, well now things seemed almost mundane in comparison, though he knew he should be grateful they weren't fighting a war and that the stakes were not that high. He chuckled to himself. He was truly becoming one of those hot-headed lions after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:05 pm
User Image
Houri gave a big yawn as the afternoon sun was going down. having spent most her time sparing or going about her usual business. it was clear she seem bored of her usual routine of things of keeping in tip top shape incase the nergui decided to rear their ugly faces around again. zoning out in space thinking about how things were where going to change with new regents and everything else the pride had been going through since she had been a cub. giving a sigh now as she zoned out, she was starting to want a change of pace from her usual day to day rountines as she made no time for anything else.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:28 pm
Gereh mused about what others might be thinking. No doubt some of the more extreme members were not happy with the current changes, and surely there were some brutes who were disappointed there weren't any enemies to slap around. It was an interesting time. The black lion decided to find out just what others were thinking.

He noticed the red lioness, she seemed a bit detached? Perhaps she was one of those who were deflated by the lack of action happening at the moment. He decided to ask.

"Hello!" he called out as he made his way over.

"I'm Gereh, how are you this evening?" he asked. He wasn't sure if he should jump straight into his questions, but he wasn't sure how to go about the proper pleasantries either. He was a bit of an awkward lion.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:03 pm
(sorry about being slow D: work has been killing me with overtime)

Houri snapped back to attention and tried to play it off as if she had not been zoned out in la la land. he had her full attention and she could only hope he hadn't noticed her in la la land as she liked to be alert at all times. " Hello Gereh, i'am Houri." she eyed the male as he came over as it was in her nature to size others up as she was raised a solider. " i can't complain. besides things being somewhat dull, im fine." being somewhat awkward herself as she mostly stuck with her family or duties, she tried not to be so solider gruff but it was just how she was. " and what about you?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:37 pm
"A pleasure to meet you Houri," he nodded. He'd been with the Firekin for some time now and still there were so many lions he did not know, it was astounding really, the sheer size of the desert lion pride.

He chuckled at her remarks, "I think I feel a bit the same way, things are a little quiet around here."

"Not that that is a bad thing I suppose, but I guess you get used to a certain pace of life living here, and it's odd when things slow down," he mused, maybe they would pick up again later.

"Though I'm sure the recent changing of Regents has caused somewhat of a stir," Gereh had voted like everyone else and was satisfied with the outcome, he was sure any combination of the three would serve the pride well.

samus x
HOW SLOW AM I OH MY GOD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:26 pm
Vesale
I'm slow too its ok ahahahhaha omg xD

"I suppose things being quiet isn't all bad but I don't like getting soft just because things are peaceful." she had the mindset of a solider and didn't care to become soft just because they had peace right now. " things will get interesting with new Regents and I hope they are up for the task. it will be hard to live up to the old regents." she did enjoy the fact she was related to the regents who currently were stepping down which made her sad her grandparents were stepping down. though she knew it was bound to happen that they would have a change of regents, she still didn't care for change too much.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces