Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Food court woes (Snowball / Sue)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:37 pm
Sue glared down at his meal. One hand absently pushed a half eaten piece of spicy chicken around the styrofoam container with a fork. Meanwhile, his other hand pressed knuckles into his own cheek, propping his head up as if it were too heavy for him. He was in clothing that felt too constrained, despite Genevieve's insistence that they were not only perfectly suited to his body type, but also quite flattering. Business casual was something quickly added to the list of things he was certain to hate for the rest of his life. The tie had long since been loosened - not undone, as he was also certain he'd never get it tied again - as had the top buttons, but his discomfort remained.

Not even his favourite food was going to work today, it seemed.

There was a small moment where his gaze rolled up, checking his mental map to make sure there were no zodiacs around. Then, once assured that anyone of importance wouldn't see him, he let out an unhappy groan and slumped forward on the outdoor table, pushing the styrofoam container away from him just so he could slam his head down on the table top with a heavy thud, his purple hair fluttering after him and draping around himself like a strange curtain.

LP
Hello this is late, and I'm also not quite sure what I am doing so...I'm sorry ><

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:48 pm
Snowball's tail twitched as he walked along the outdoor food court looking for someone to bother and pilfer food from. When he found, a fairly unhappy looking young man.

Slouched over on a table with was that chicken? Snowball's ears flicked up and looked around before he wiggled his haunches and jumped up to the table. All 25lbs of cat and fluff. Snowball looked at the man's hair which was a very pretty purple. "Maow?"

He wasn't sure how this stranger would act towards, well cats just inviting themselves onto his table.

Enoh Love
It's okay, and no problem! ^-^ If you have any questions/need help feel free to ping me I'll be happy to help in whatever way I can. blaugh - - homg I failed quoted this

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items