Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply --[ Biotic Interactions ]--
[MRP] Team E : Zeke + Anya + Justin + Aadi + Iorek Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anachrophobia
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rallying those with proper transportation, Kyou called forth any and all of the party goers - whether they had seen the catastrophe inside firsthand or not - to join him on the mad hunt for Fel Essences.

Since there is only one detection device for fel essences, and the fel essences had been scattered all over the city of Gaia, Kyou had to whip up some quick magic in order to help with the search.

Each team will get a petri dish filled with water, with a silver sewing needle in it. The silver needle will help guide the team to the nearest fel essence that they will need to recapture. However, unlike the device that Kyou has that has a huge tracking distance, the silver needle in the petri dish can only track fel essence in a half mile radius, and it will cease to function by midnight.

Each team will also get a bag filled with a handful of empty glass vials and jars that is meant to keep fel essences within. Because Kyou has a feeling that the scattered fel essences might not be in their original vessels anymore. Inside each vial and jar is a small piece of paper with inscriptions on it. It is meant to draw in fel essences that has no physical form, such as fel essences related to sound or wind. However they will need to be fairly close to the fel essence in order for this to happen. This was also a last minute magic that Kyou came up with, because he will be unable to come with the teams for the hunt due to his... disability. He would only slow everybody down. Should the teams run out of glass vials or jars, they could return to the Lab where Kyou is for more.

Fel essences are radioactive, although they have a fairly low level of it.That is why they should be handled with care. The radioactivity of fel essences are harmless to Raevans though, so if permissible, it is best to have a Raevan handle the fel essence. If that option is not viable, it is best to protect yourself when retrieving the fel essence. Whether with gloves or other form of protection. It is best not to have skin contact with the fel essence, as it might have long term effects.

With that said, when the teams are ready, they should head out and search for the missing fel essences.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:48 pm

[1] This meta event works similarly to the Meaning of Fear meta a few years back. With a few adjustments.
    [2] Each group will get their own threads to RP in. Your RP opponent or what I prefer to call 'Game Master' will be the shop mule Anachrophobia who will be replying in the form of RP prompts to give you challenges and reply to your reactions.
    [3] The shop mule will start the thread, but the participants will be the one to start the RP.
    [4] Please roll a 6-sided dice when you start the RP. This will decide where you start your RP at. It is best advised to assign one person to do this, preferably the person starting the RP. Please refer to list below for the numbered locations. You may decide/describe how said location look like.
    [5] The groups this time had been predetermined, you don't get to choose who to go with. IC-ly, it is Kyou trying to equalize the amount of people in each group and the balance of strengths. The method of deciding who is in which group, is half randomized and half personally assigned by me.
    [6] Dice rolling might be prompted from the GM, to determine what may or may not happen, or decide where you go next.
    [7] You and your team can decide the posting order. The Game Masters don't really care.
    [8] THIS RULE IS IMPORTANT!!!!!! When it is your turn to reply in the RP, you only have 3 DAYS (aka 72 hours) to reply. If you don't, the Game Master will butt in and remove your character from the meta permanently. The next person in the posting order will have 3 days from the Game Master's reply to reply as well.
    [9] The rule above only applies to characters. If you signed up two characters for the meta, congratulations!! You got a second chance. If you didn't, goodbye. However, the Game Master chooses who to KO.
    [10] As this is a time sensitive RP event, please do not be pressured to write long elaborate RP posts. You need to progress through the city and not linger. That also means, please do not expect long replies from the mule either.
    [11] Only characters that had been signed up for in the Meta sign up thread and had 'checked in' in the ORP event before the bird shenanigans can participate in this Meta event.
    [12] When the Game Master enters your RP rotation, they are part of the RP rotation! You are not allowed to skip over a GM post or conveniently forgot about them because you're too excited. Game Masters will delete your extra posts if this happens.
    [13] Your quest to find the fel essences will end when you have found 5 fel essences, or when the one month period had passed. Certainly, even if you've found 5 fel essences and wish to continue, please inquire to do so!

Anachrophobia
Captain

Anachrophobia
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:50 pm

[1] Shopping Mall
[2] Apartment building
[3] Police station
[4] Old shady downtown area
[5] Train Station
[6] Junk yard

---------------------------------------------
WHO: Zeke Farris + Anastacia + Justin Lindsey + Aadhira + Iorek
---------------------------------------------

---  
Ravina Loki rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:50 pm
After Anastacia had been found, consoled as best as could be done, and the situation been made clear, Zeke was ready to help. He was one of the first in line to receive a compass and the bag of Essence containers and was quick to look for the three he and Anya were assigned to buddy system this whole thing with. It might have been years, but he still knew Iorek and his trademark stony look and build anywhere and Justin and Aadhira? How could he forget them regardless of the few months it had been since the latter had been born! Looking over the crowd he spotted the three and eagerly waved them down.

"Hey Justin, over here! Aadi too! Iorek! IOREK!"

There were bodies of birds everywhere and everyone was in states of alarm, shock, and panic that it was hard to smile, but dammit Zeke tried his best. It came out a halfway thing, meager and sheepish. When the three of them came over, he greeted them in turn, holding out a still-trembling hand to each man.

"Hey guys. Sorry we all had to get roped into this, but as Dr. Kyou already said a bunch of Fel Essences were stolen during that bird attack and we gotta go get them all back." He held out the compass with his left hand and gestured to the bag at his feet with his right. "We're assigned to Aekea. This compass will help us track down any wayward Essences and these bottles and vials will be what we capture them in when we do." The vet then looked momentarily lost for words, not knowing just where to continue before his eyes rested on Justin.

"I saw your car in the lot. Do you wanna drive or would you rather I do? I know we're all gonna be a bit packed in either way for those of us in the backseat but whatever you're down for, I am too." He looked over at the teams who were already leaving, each one broken up into groups of four and five. "We might be the last ones out; we're waiting on Anya for the moment, she took off to the bathroom after I found her and--"

"I'm here." It was spoken quietly, each syllable etched with tiredness and accepted unhappiness. Anya floated up to the group, half of her face streaked visibly with set-in blood like some sort of Braveheart-esque battle paint. Her hair too had blood in it - fresher looking although it was simply so because she had wet it with water - and it was disheveled in the way that looked as if she had hastily taken it down and then put it back up again without brushing. Her clothing too had changed. Gone was the pink dress accented with yellow ribbon, instead she had put on what was clearly a shirt owned by Zeke. Half pink, half blue, and crisscrossed diagonally all the way down with black tiger stripes it was too large in the arms and neck for her. The hem would have also been too long as well but that had been spared from her ribbon by bunching it up and twisting a knot of it off with a hair tie.

"Thanks for having that bag of spare clothes in your office," as she came to a stop she looked at Zeke but as quickly as that happened, she looked away from him. Any other time a quip could have followed but not now. Instead the Black Widow Frei looked at the company her man was keeping, her expression changing however briefly to surprise at the sight of the Gargoyle being amongst them. "Iorek!" She then remembered the state of herself and while the Stone Frei had seen her at far, far worse, this was still bad enough to make her embarrassed. "I wish I could say 'nice to see you again' but things being as they are..."

She trailed off and hoped he could understand. Following that her gaze went to the two others. She did not know either of them personally just yet, but she could remember the excited rant Zeke had come home with after the Peacock Frei's birth well enough to know that this was him and his man. Their names however...She was at loss.

"This is Justin and Aadhira, Anya. Justin, Aadhira, this is Anastacia."

"Hello." She bobbed her head and around her face her crown shifted slowly. Despite how bad she looked at least she wasn't alone in it. Everyone had gotten messed up; it was oddly comforting. "So I assume I'm going along with whatever it is we're going to be doing." She sighed, there was no energy to fight this and even if she could, Anastacia wasn't sure she would have anyway. Her only other option was staying here to clean up the birds and after what just happened...No. No thank you. At least she could say there she wouldn't be alone in this. Iorek was here, he was known to be good company. And who knows, the two relatively mystery men could be likewise. "Okay. Where do we start?"

Ravina Loki
Crew

Incredible Flatterer

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:58 pm
Iorek was still trying to piece together exactly what was going on when he met up with his search group. He glanced around at the chaos they had wrought and the lives of the little birds they destroyed. It was so cruel. And as he thought that Iorek had to push away his own injustices against the birds. Now was the not the time to wallow in what he'd done. Right now they needed to find the Fel Essences. But what exactly was this thief that it could make the birds attack everyone like that? And if it had the power to control things could they control them? Hopefully the raevan was just overthinking things.

"Hey Zeke, nice to see you again. Haha! Oh yeah, definitely wish it wasn't during something like...this." Reks gestured at the mess and looked back at the items the lab assistant was holding. "Oh cool, I always wondered how this kind of thing worked. It'll be neat to see it in action." Least that was a positive note.

Just then another positive note popped up, too bad she was stained in blood. "Oh! Anya!" Reks wanted to ask what happened but it was probably all for the better to keep his mouth shut. She seemed fine so best not to bring anything up as to why she was still sporting the blood of her kills.

"Nah, even if the situation is crummy it's always good to see a friend. Guess you and I are just destined to be together during this kind of stuff, huh?" He and Anya had been part of a team before. That adventure had been riddled with violence and mental trauma. For everyone's safety Iorek hoped this one would be an easier journey.

"Looks like we'll be hunting down some troublemakers." And maybe, just maybe, Iorek would be able to use his training for something! It was something he knew he shouldn't hope for but after all his work it would be nice to see it pay off.

Iorek looked to Justin and Aadhira as Zeke introduced them to Anya. He recognized the young frei from when they hid under the tables. "I'm Iorek too. It's nice to meet the both of you." Best to introduce himself again when they weren't being attacked by birds. He extended his hands to them with a smile on his face.

"Well if we're stationed at Aekea we should get over there and start hitting our marks. We just gotta stick together. That place is a little dicey." Reks bent over and hauled up the bag at Zeke's feet. "Should be fun!" As long as there were no more crazy birds maybe this would be a nice way to bond with other lab members.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:25 am
"Hi Zeke, nice to see you not too worse for wear."He opened his mouth to reply to Zeke when his raeven emerged. "Anya; it's nice to see you."A pleasantry: Anya looked like a truck ran over her, but Justin was all for social niceties. He didn't looked too hot himself, he imagined. His shoulder ached terribly where some vicious thing had stabbed a beak in... multiple times. He was only grateful he wasn't covered in bird s**t. Justin had been lucky to see Aadhira during the horrible bird-pocalypse, and even luckier that he hadn't been forced to search very hard after things cleared. The raevan floated now beside him, looking curiously at the compass until it was stowed away.

"I don't mind driving - we should probably decide by space..." Justin shrugged. "However-" He jerked a thumb at Aadhira, knowing the raevan well enough by now to guess at the interjection before it began.

"I call shotgun." The frei had no desire to sit anywhere else, unless he was truly interested in who was in the backseat with him. It had been a long day, and he didn't feel like riding squished between Spiderlady and Hands. If someone truly objected, he'd make up some reason or he might even be convinced to capitulate with select bribery. Aadhira tucked a stray lock of hair behind one ear. While Justin was decided the worse for wear (there was a feather caught in his curls that he seemed not to notice), Aadhira had managed to comb and re-braid his hair. He idly debated offering the comb to Anya. His shirt was torn and there were some vicious peck marks on his wrist, but he strove to look composed

Justin ran a hand through his hair, finger still not dislodging the feather there. "Well, Iorek, I'm not sure about your ideas on fun, but sure." He smiled. The raevan's enthusuasm was nice.

Meanwhile, Aadi slid over to Anya and discreetly offered her his comb. Not because she was a mess, but because he thought she disliked being unkempt.

ravina loki
ac. wings

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Ravina Loki
Crew

Incredible Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:00 pm
In the end they went with Justin for transportation and Zeke had given Aadi the compass. "Shotgun means you're also point man," the vet had said with a chuckle when he pressed the magic object into the Peacock's hands.

When they arrived at the train station, both Anastacia and Zeke were grateful to get out of the cramped backseat. The ride hadn't been bad all things considered - Anya got her window seat and was happy for it - but it was still a long ride through and through. Along the way Zeke had made a few phone calls to his loved ones, friends, and Lab members who had not attended the party telling them of what occurred, asking them to stay inside, and also to text him if they encountered anything that could be caused by a loosed Essence. For the Widow that had only instilled a kernel of worry in her chest about this whole thing. She knew enough about Essences to know some of them were potential dangerous when free of their glassware and now they were all going hunting for them like some warped Easter egg hunt.

"Before we get too far from the car, let me tell you guys one thing." Zeke looked up at the station with a small frown, already hoping whatever it was and wherever it was that it wasn't on the tracks. He looked at the party he was heading, focusing on the Freis in particular. "Kyou said that when it comes to handling free Essences that it's best to have one of you three do the handling. Essences outside of vials and jars can be pretty harmful to humans so once we find any, until we get them contained, it'll have to be you three doing the actual capturing." A big job to be sure, but he believed in them.

"I know that kind of puts a lot of the work on you guys, but don't worry, Justin and I will do our fair share I promise."

"Lugging the stuff?" Anya nodded at the bag of jars and vials Zeke had kept in his lap the entire way and now held loosely in his right hand by the handle.

"You got it. One of us can also take up the compass if or when Aadi doesn't want to be our finder anymore and of course we'll also keep a handle on what you do recapture." He smiled and it was less forced than it had been back at the party. "We can also see about doing something afterward to make this up to all three of you but we can hash that out later. If we're all ready, let's get going. We've got a limited time on that compass after all and we're burning daylight!"

He moved to lead the pack and started his way up to the station proper. Anya started to follow but she then approached the Peacock and held out his comb.

"Here." There hadn't been much arm room to speak of, but Anya had managed to straighten her ponytail with it all the same. Not perfect, but good enough. "Thank you for letting me use this. It was a big help." He didn't have to, but he did, and that gave him brownie points with her. She then looked at Iorek and Justin, crown expanding wide as she nodded at Zeke's retreating back. "Shall we?"

Ac. Wings

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:55 pm
Soon as they arrived Iorek was out the door for some fresh air and all the arm room he wanted. As much as he liked his company, due to his large size Reks was not fond of squeezing into tiny spaces even if he had a window. Plus by the way Zeke was talking on the phone, Iorek needed a moment to shake away all his nerves. Hopefully whatever they were to face was easy enough and there were zero encounters with anything similar to what they faced in the jungle.

He stretched and nodded along as Zeke broke down the situation. If all went well they'd snatch up the missing essences and be back to the Lab in no time.

"Don't worry about it, Zeke. I think we'd all rather handle the fel essences and avoid anything happening to you guys. No big deal for us raevans right?" Reks smiled at Anya and Aadi before looking back at him, "I think the three of us will be fine doing the captures." The three of them each had some sort of unique ability and that was bound to aid them in the long run.

Iorek nodded and gave Anya a little thumbs up before he turned to follow Zeke into the train station.

As they walked in there were people milling around at the station gates and working the ticket booths. It was the usual hustle and bustle you'd find at the Aekea train station any day. So far everything seemed normal. "Looks like business as usual..." Reks remarked as he floated past the windows to see workers busy helping those in line.

But normal was never the right word to describe anything that had to do with the Lab and raevans. Even if things were hunky-dory now it could suddenly flip to crazy. It was best that Iorek was on guard and ready just in case.  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:39 pm
"I hope I don't get a ticket," Justin muttered. There hadn't been any meters or signs around, but anything was possible. He locked his car, and then double-checked the lock. It had been an overall okay drive, all things considered, but the game was truly afoot now. He listened attentively to Zeke, though, eventually heading up the rear of their group. Between Zeke and him, it was a raevan sandwich.

---

"You deserved to be given somewhat out a chance to compose yourself. I am glad it helped." Aadhira accepted the comb back, waving away her thanks. He slipped it into a thin pocket on his shirt, making a mental note to toss it when he got home. It could have blood in the tines!

He barely resisted the urge to shake the compass as they walked, instead intently looking at the needle. Aadhira looked up at Reks spoke, nodding in agreement. "Terribly normal."

"A good sign," added Justin. He couldn't imagine what havoc a free-roaming essence could cause. Ian's essence had been know to make people feel fatigued - what other effects could something have?

"Do you think the thief might be here? Or one of the thieves?" Aadhira frowned briefly, scanning the crowd.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:36 am
The needle was pointing straight into the train station, and unfortunately for the group, they would soon find out that it is pointing beyond the turnstile. They would need to get a ticket to go pass it.

Oddly enough though, everyone in the train station seemed chipper. Even those on their own, they all have a smile on their faces, looking positively optimistic.

"s**t." A commuting man in a grey coat near them cursed as he was rifling through his pockets. "Someone stole my wallet." However, soon after he stopped and shrugged. "I guess I won't be getting my drink later, maybe I don't need to sleep on the streets dead drunk tonight." He muttered to himself as he walked off, even with a hint of a smile on his face.

Anachrophobia
Captain

Ravina Loki
Crew

Incredible Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:35 pm
Anya frowned at Justin's words.

"I hope not, but you never know, don't murderers go back to the scenes of their crimes?"

"Some do, but I think whoever stole the Essences knows about them and probably wouldn't stick around after setting 'em free." Turning back around to his group, Zeke sounded confident in that assessment, especially when he considered the fact that the teams were scattered across Gaia to find Essences. The likelihood of the culprit being here was smaller than small. "Don't worry about whoever it was, guys. What we need to focus on is getting back as many of these Essences as we possibly can."

"Right." Anastacia still didn't seem to have her Guardian's pluck about this. However, to make up for that and her poor sight, she did have decent hearing. She looked at the man rifling through his pockets when he cursed and lofted a brow when he made his comment about not waking up in the gutter tomorrow morning.

Ooookay then. Odd, but whatever. "Which way do we head, Aadhira?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:59 pm
"Everyone seems very...um...happy?" Iorek looked about as the people meandered around them wearing large smiles. Some of the commuters were even humming little tunes as they went about their business. It was great to see people so delighted as they went about their day but due to their current circumstances it probably wasn't natural.

Reks heard the man's mutterings as well when he passed them. He had the sudden urge to offer him some money but not if it was for a too-drunk-to-handle kind of night. "That was a bit of an odd thing to say. You guys heard him too, right?" He asked the other raevans who probably had better hearing than their guardians. Obviously good for the guy, round of applause to him for not drinking himself silly, but yeah....something mystical and fel essence-y was definitely going on here.

Iorek leaned over Aadhira's shoulder to take a look at the needle he was holding and grimaced to see it pointing past the ticket booth. So it looks like they'd have to be buying a ticket to nowhere. Great...would it be rude to ask the Lab after all this if they do reimbursements? Or was it all just a kind of a civic duty expense?  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:47 pm
"What's the point of 'freeing' essences anyway? Why not sell them on the black marcket or something? Though.. I have no idea who'd buy." He pondered it for a few seconds, then shrugged. The compass needle only pointed one way and they certainly weren't here to debate the internal working of the thiefly mind. They were here to capture some essences. It was still strange, however. Well, maybe it was some kind of vegan thing, like bringing essences back to the earth from whence they came. All-natural. Though why they picked a train station was beyond Justin. Why here - with so many people around? t didn't feel natural-y.

Maybe it was terrorism.

Meanwhile, Aadhira had not even heard the oddly happy man; he had been so focused on the compass. There was no doubt about it - it pointed further into the train station. Aadi reached up and absently patted Iorek on the shoulder as he floated towards Justin, fixing his guardian with an intent stare. "It is true, we must go further in. Iorek, Justin, Anya, Zeke. If we only had two compasses, we could split up further within the station." At Aadhira's words, Justin was rightfully shaken from his terrorist vegan daydreams, and made his way to the ticket counter.

He paid quickly, thankful he always kept cash on hand, and handed one ticket to Aadhira. In fact, there were a lot of things to be thankful for, weren't there? Life wasn't so bad. Smiling, he pushed through the turnstile and gestured for the others to follow. Aadihira slipped through as well. If he had been alone, it would have been an easy thing to float over the turnstile - but he'd likely get caught on the train sans ticker. Not an ideal situation.

"I wonder how accurate these are - to a pinpoint? And I didn't hear anything, Iorek," he answered belatedly. A woman walked by, humming loudly as she swung her arms, smile stretching her face. It wasn't just her; it was everyone, really Perhaps something was up. Aadhira pressed resolutely forward.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:02 am
As they got passed the turnstile, a train just arrived and busy commuters got out as others get in. When the hustle bustle were gone and the train station stands still once more for the next train's arrival, a lady in office clothes was seen seating on a bench with a cardboard box next to her, filled with her personal belongings. It looked like she was fired as she sobbed into the phone.

"Yeah that jerk fired me! He was so mean..." She cried as she dabbed tissues at her eyes. "I guess it's for the better, I could find a new job with a better boss, hopefully." In between sobs, she managed to break a smile as she listened to whoever was on the other side of the phone, seemingly trying to cheer her up. It seemed to be working too.

As they walked further into the station though, the needle in the petri dish started to tilt peculiarly. It wasn't changing direction, but it started to point upwards. Whatever the fel essence was, it was floating up there somewhere.

The train station is one that is roofed. Steel frames and support beams supporting the half rounded ceiling above. Suffice to say, when you look up, it is difficult to see anything that is silver colored.

(( To start searching, roll a random number between 1 - 5. You need a number 1 to find it. Wait for the GM to post when you rolled for it, but please fill in your post as well. ))

Anachrophobia
Captain

Ravina Loki generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

Ravina Loki
Crew

Incredible Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:15 pm
Now that Iorek mentioned it, everyone DID look a little...too chipper for their afternoon commutes. Anastacia and Zeke both took in the surrounding people and both of them had a small frown to spare for it.

"I did," the Widow affirmed when Iorek asked if anyone else had heard the man, "I thought it was odd but who hasn't heard a stranger say something weird before?" Then again, judging by the faces she could see and the other weird things some were saying, she quickly doubted it was one of those sorts of things.

"Could be any number of reasons, Justin, none of them good." Zeke followed Justin when the compass proved to point further past the turnstiles. He got a ticket for himself, Anya, and Iorek, handing the Freis their stubs when he returned. "Here, Iorek. Even though you three can float over I don't wanna risk having any or all of us getting kicked out before we find this Essence."

Anya took hers with a nod of thanks.

"I dunno how accurate they are, unfortunately. Dr. Kyou whipped them up pretty quick so let's err to the side of caution and consider them 'none to'." He led them up to and then through the turnstile, Anya following right after. "Okay...This place is pretty big, buuuuut..."

He trailed off as the woman walked by half crying and half smiling. The vet's expression was mixed, one brow raising for a moment before he shook his head.

"But it doesn't seem like this Essence is really...hurting anyone?" Anya had also lofted a brow at the woman as she passed, turning the expression she wore upon Iorek, who had similarly heard the man previously, and then Aadhira to whom she neared to see the compass again. She had expected fire and brimstone, not smiles and odd comments. "Is the needle pointing up to anyone else?"

"Well I wasn't gonna say that but while that might look like the case you can never know for sure with these sorts of things." Sure people seemed to be happy now but who knows what would happen when they left the area of influence the Essence cast? "And another thing we should worry about is us being near it too long. I know it's like a needle in a haystack here but the quicker we find it, the better for everyone, including us."

At Anya's query Zeke too looked at the compass. He clucked his tongue and hummed a note, casting his eyes up at the ceiling and its crisscrossing frames and support beams.

"I'd say so. Looks like you three are gonna be in charge of this one entirely." Unfortunate. Zeke really wanted to help as much as he possibly could.

To Anastacia it looked shadowy up there even from where she floated, especially in the places just past where the lights were situated. She looked at the other two Frei she was with before rolling her shoulders forward as if steeling herself. She never had been very good at flying, but metal could still carry vibrations just as well as anything, right? If the Essence was resting on a beam or any other fixture, perhaps she could spare herself the embarrassment of a midair search.

Well...no time like the present, especially when time was so precious to them right now in several ways.

"Alright then. Aadhira, if you want, you can direct Iorek and me while we're all up there just in case the compass is more accurate than we're giving it credit for." She moved away from the group to stretch her wings out to their fullest extent, giving them a couple college tries to get airborne. The sound they made was akin to a thin branch whistling through the air with the added creaking of her joints for good measure. When she was above the group, Anya then addressed the humans who would be stuck grounded. "You and Justin can ready a jar and a vial for whatever it is when we find it. How about that?"

--[ Biotic Interactions ]--

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff