Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for all Star Wars fans to chat, hang out and make friends! 

Tags: star wars, the force awakens, scifi, movies, fantasy 

Reply The Star Wars Guild
Star Wars Rebels S2EP20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiorizan

Shy Wyvern

27,315 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:09 pm
wahmbulance wahmbulance POSSIBLE SPOILERS TO THOSE WHO HAVENT SEEN SEASON 2 EPISODE 20 wahmbulance wahmbulance
wahmbulance CONTINUE AT OWN RISK wahmbulance

please tell me if anybody just watched the new episode of rebels?!
WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS!

I JUST CANT IM AT A LOSS HERE
LIKE IM CRYING UGLY TEARS RN
HOW COULD FILONI DO THIS IM

JUST KILL ME WHERE I STAND
scream gonk crying crying

+ I cannot believe they managed to squeak in maul like that he had me going for a while bUT I KNEW BETTER THAT LIL p***k scream  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:42 pm
So much death and/or injury!

I'm on the fence about Ahsoka. I will be kinda surprised if she's actually dead, but at the same time they seem very squeamish about showing characters dying via lightsaber, so just because we didn't see if doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Kanan's injury surprised me. Rahm Kota much?  

MachaGirl

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150

Fiorizan

Shy Wyvern

27,315 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:58 pm
MachaGirl
So much death and/or injury!

I'm on the fence about Ahsoka. I will be kinda surprised if she's actually dead, but at the same time they seem very squeamish about showing characters dying via lightsaber, so just because we didn't see if doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Kanan's injury surprised me. Rahm Kota much?

god right? I'm really curious how they're going to play out Kanan's injury now.. And that red flash in ezra's eyes couldn't've been a good sign either.
And Maul getting away makes me curious if he's going to return?

I'm just surprised they actually kinda showed 5&7 dying like they did. Like - they made it so you don't actually see them getting decapitated but they also made it so you're like "yea theres no way in hell they're alive after that"

It's still Disney tho even if Rebels is on the "edgier" disney channel for da bigger kiddies. I'm p sure head mouse in charge was still p strict on blatant(?) death scenes ninja

I'm just in straight up denial about Ahsoka atm. She's ok. She has to be!
She's ok gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:04 pm
Fiorizan

It will be interesting to see if Ezra goes over to the Dark Side. I would be pretty impressed if they did that, actually. I don't like Ezra much though, so I'm definitely biased. xd

I'm sick to death of Maul. I was furious when they brought him back to life in The Clone Wars. There's no way to survive being cut in half unless you're a worm! scream

Like I said, I could totally see Ahsoka surviving. If they brought back Maul, anything is possible.  

MachaGirl

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150

Fiorizan

Shy Wyvern

27,315 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:46 am
MachaGirl

It would! I kinda have a feeling it might b like when Ahsoka was possessed by the dark side for a bit tho :V but it would still b interesting to see nonetheless tho.
a lil evil blueberry. :B

RIGHT THO? When i saw maul i was like theres no way. theres no way! but lo-an behold the p***k is back. back again. yea he's back. tell a friend. :B

Yea man, if Maul can b shoehorned into Rebels then Ahsoka needs to live scream She's my jedi queen gonk

Gosh I feel so bad for Rex now tho. As far as he knows everyone he knew is gone gonk (except his brothers but lets b real they pissed off after relics of the old republic n who knows when we'll see them again)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:39 pm
Fiorizan

I haven't finished watching all of The Clone Wars yet, so I didn't know about Ahsoka briefly going over to the Dark Side. I really need to get back to watching it. sweatdrop

I want to know what happened to Maul's prosthetic legs. He looked like he had normal legs in the Rebels finale, so something must have happened with them.

Rex has led a tough life. He had to watch tens of hundreds of thousands of his brothers die over the course of The Clone Wars, plus watch the near extinction of the Jedi and the nightmare that is the Empire take over from the Republic.  

MachaGirl

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150

Duronva Sol

High-functioning Allegiant

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:40 pm
I am so sick of Maul. If you die once, there is no way you can survive falling into a pit after being cut in half. Besides, I think Ashoka is alive based on the fact we see her walking or limping into the ruined temple. She could have been forced into exile.

However, I could hardly watch Maul blind Kanan.  
The Star Wars Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games