Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply Inactive Member Profiles/Pokedexes/Achievements
Feral Man of Winding Woods, Shinri Uzzu

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:30 pm
I N T R O D U C I N G the FERAL MAN OF WINDING WOODS

User Image

。。。( shinri x uzzu )

POKÉDEX

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I've lived my life as a Pokémon until now. I think it's time I discovered what it's like to be a human.

P O S T I N G x C O L O R S
▐▌ #6D351A / Auburn ;; Zoroark Speech ▐▌ #CD7F32 / Bronze ;; Thoughts ▐▌ #6495ED / Cornflower Blue ;; Speech ▐▌ #9C661F / Brick ;; General Text

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:29 pm
User Image
。。。 ( T H E x B A S I C S )
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
I'm hoping for one heck of an adventure.

s o m e x c o m m o n x i n f o r m a t i o n x
                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                              ) f u l l x n a m e
                                              xxxxxxx shinri of the uzzu leash

) n i c k n a m e
                                              xxxxxxx shinri, shi, shin, ri, big brother

) g e n d e r
                                              xxxxxxx male

) a g e
                                              xxxxxxx nineteen

) b i r t h d a y
                                              xxxxxxx unknown

) h o m e t o w n
                                              xxxxxxx pokémon village, kalos

) o c c u p a t i o n
                                              xxxxxxx trainer, pokémon vigilante

a t x f i r s t x g l a n c e . . .
                                              ) h a i r
                                              xxxxxxx long, black, usually tied back into a tail

) e y e s
                                              xxxxxxx blue

) w e i g h t
                                              xxxxxxx two hundred

) h e i g h t
                                              xxxxxxx six foot

) b u i l d
                                              xxxxxxx lean, average muscles

) p h y s i c a l x t r a i t s
                                              xxxxxxx sharpened fangs, claw-like fingernails and toenails, tanned skin, pointed ears

) c l o t h e s
                                              xxxxxxx silver and black armor, an array of pokémon furs (shoulder pads, kilts with tails, sleeves, leggings, headbands), no shoes

a t x d e e p e r x g l a n c e . . .
                                              ) s e x u a l x o r i e n t a t i o n
                                              xxxxxxx pansexual

) r e l a t i o n s h i p x s t a t u s
                                              xxxxxxx single

) c u r r e n t x m a t e
                                              xxxxxxx no one

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:46 pm
User Image
。。。 ( U N D E R x T H E x S U R F A C E )
I'll return home someday, but my heart is with them now.

m y x b e s t x f r i e n d
                                              ) s t a r t e r
                                              xxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                              xxxxxxx Moyasu, Beta of Team Uzzu
                                              xxxxxxxpersonality Moyazu is a feisty and troublesome soul. She's stubborn and is prone to violence, which makes it hard for trainers to deal with her. However, she's truly loyal; Moyasu would never abandoned her trainer and team even if it meant losing her own life.

t h e x g o o d
                                              ) l o v e s
                                              xxxxxxx food
                                              xxxxxxx pokémon
                                              xxxxxxx nature
                                              xxxxxxx loyalty

) l i k e s
                                              xxxxxxx friends
                                              xxxxxxx being relied on
                                              xxxxxxx canine-esque pokémon
                                              xxxxxxx winning

) n e u t r a l
                                              xxxxxxx being challenged

t h e x b a d
                                              ) d i s l i k e s
                                              xxxxxxx mornings
                                              xxxxxxx being told what to do

) h a t e s
                                              xxxxxxx losing
                                              xxxxxxx poachers
                                              xxxxxxx being controlled

t h e x u g l y
                                              ) f e a r s
                                              xxxxxxx losing his skulk
                                              xxxxxxx failing to protect his loved ones

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:54 pm
User Image
。。。 ( I N T O x T H E x S O U L )
I know have a lot to learn, and I hope to share my knowledge with the skulk one day.

g e t t i n g x t o x k n o w x m e
                                              ) p e r s o n a l i t y
                                              xxxxxxx LOYAL Shinri's loyalty is his most powerful trait. He shames even the loyalty of the Arcanine species. There is nothing he values more than this one trait. His loyalty to his family and friends is so strong that it drowns out even his intense vengeful nature. Because loyalty is so important to him, he does not take betrayal well at all.
                                              xxxxxxx SIMPLE Due to being raised wild, Shinri is a simple person. If he wants something, he goes after it. If he needs something, he takes it. If he hates something, he reacts accordingly to it. His mind is that simple when it comes to personal desires. Of course, this also means that he doesn't take into account what others think about matters. It makes him quite oblivious.
                                              xxxxxxx FRIENDLY Even though he comes off as cold and hostile to strangers, he's actually very friendly once someone gets to know him. Once friends with someone, he's very open and warm. Shinri is the kind of person who loves to be around his friends and play around with them, though he's also the honest type. He won't sugarcoat it if you make a mistake.
                                              xxxxxxx IMPATIENT Shinri's impatience was infamous among his skulk and the Pokémon in the village. He has a very weak will when it comes to annoyances, and tends to become semi-violent when his patience does snap; which, with his temper, is often. This isn't to say he doesn't try to be more patient. He's just not capable of it.
                                              xxxxxxx VENGEFUL There are very few things scarier than death. And, Shinri's wrath is one of them. His relentless nature isn't purely for hunting food; it's for hunting enemies, too. If someone he cares for is hurt by another being, he will be unshakably dedicated to the task of punishing them. Once vengeance is declared on someone, there might as well be a death mark on them. He'll either deal with them or die trying. The only thing that can overpower this is his loyalty, and he will always choose to protect his friends even if it meant pulling his blade away just as it cut the skin of his enemy.
                                              xxxxxxx DEDICATED He's an incredibly dedicated person. Whether it be to his friends, to vengeance, or to a simple task, Shinri's dedication is unwavering. He'll see any task asked of him to the end and spend years chasing after those that did his comrades wrong. It doesn't matter what it is; if he decides to do it, he will not abandon it without a very, very good reason.
                                              xxxxxxx PROTECTIVE Shinri's protective nature, like his loyalty, is a trait he's known for. He'd drop everything he is doing at any moment to protect the ones he cares about, and he's equally protective of Pokémon. However, he can be overbearingly protective; especially with someone he's attracted to.
                                              xxxxxxx COMPASSIONATE His compassionate nature is...unstable. Though he's undoubtedly compassionate towards Pokémon and seems to be more concerned with their safety than his own in dangerous situations, his concern for humans is all dependent on who the person is and what they're like.
                                              xxxxxxx IMPRESSIONABLE Because of his upbringing, Shinri is a very impressionable person. His opinion on someone all depends on their first encounter. If they make a good image of themselves, trusting them will be easier. People who don't....Well, his judgment isn't permanent. Though it's hard to change, if someone tries to change his views on them, they can do it over time.

t h e x n i t t y x g r i t t y
                                              ) b i o g r a p h y
                                              xxxxxxx Shinri, for reasons unknown, was abandoned in the Winding Woods as a newborn with nothing but a blanket for warmth. His cries attracted the attention of a nearby family of Zorua and Zoroark, and their hunters were sent to investigate. Among these hunters was the Zoroark that would become his father. Possibly because having just been given pups of his own, this Zoroark was compelled to care for the abandoned newborn and returned to the cave with him. His father, Kiba, wasn't exactly praised for the action by the skulk. However, some of them immediately became attached to the human infant. This included Kiba's mate, Ai, and their two young twin Zorua, Koda and Tsuna, who would respectively become his mother and brothers. Shinri, whose name was given to him by the two parental Zoroark, was welcomed into the cave after a few months after it became clear no one was looking for a lost human infant. This decision was made mostly on the alpha's sympathy towards the child. But, once it was made, he became a member of the family. Shinri was raised as the Zorua were. He played with members of the family, his two brothers almost impossible to separate from him, and was taught like the other pups. How to hunt and survive just like them. Perhaps it was because he had never seen another human before or because he wasn't treated any different than a Zorua, but Shinri grew up to legitimately believe he was a Pokémon. And, no one in the skulk ever bothered to inform him of the truth as there was no reason to. As far as they were concerned, he was one of theirs.
                                              xxxxxxx By the time Shinri was twelve, his body and mind had fully adapted to a life among Pokémon. He was able to fight with other Pokémon and beat them, as well as keep up with the Zoroark when he ran. His hearing and smell strengthened due to all the hunting he did and his sight adapted to not only rival that of a Zoroark's, but he was able to see in the dark, too. At thirteen, he was a valued member of the family's hunters and was popular with the entire skulk. It was even said he could challenge others for the place as the family's alpha and win if he put his mind to it. However, there was a time when his simple little life had been turned upside down. It was the day he discovered he was a human, and the time he spent with the human woman that taught him how to be one.
                                              xxxxxxx At the age of thirteen, like all young creatures, Shinri spent a lot of time exploring the forest with his brothers and some of the other Zorua. However, on one particular day, the weather turned bad in almost an instant. One second, Shinri was running through the bushes with his brothers and sisters, the next he was caught up in a storm and separated from them all. The rain and wind made it hard to see or otherwise find his way home to his cave, and he somehow ended up with his leg under an old tree that had fallen from the wind. He was pinned down until the storm subsided, and even when he managed to dig his leg out from under the log, it was too broken to move. It was at this time that a woman came across him. Seeing he was injured, the woman decided to help him by cleaning his wounds and bandaging his leg. She spoke to him as she treated him, but Shinri couldn't speak human language at the time. All he could do was understand it. Regardless, she kept talking and even introduced herself as Asako. She had such a simple name and such a friendly nature that Shinri soon found himself enchanted by her. It wasn't how someone was attracted to someone on a romantic scale. To him, she was more like an angel of sorts. However, they parted ways soon enough. Asako said something to Shinri that caught his attention.
                                              xxxxxxx She called him an adventurous young man, and told him to be more careful.
                                              xxxxxxx It wasn't long after Asako left that he was found by Kiba, with his two brothers with him. Unable to move, his father carried him back to the cave. It was only when he was home that he brought the encounter up with the skulk, and they told him the truth. He learned that he was, indeed, a human that they had found alone in the woods. That they waited to see if anyone would come looking for him before taking him in completely. Somehow, though many of them expected him to feel angry or bitter for having that kept a secret from him, Shinri wasn't surprised. He was taller than the other Zorua and had to wear extra fur to stay warm in cold weather. In a way, he could say he always knew what he really was. Shinri held no bitter feelings towards the truth being kept from him, and carried on living how he did everyday. But, after his leg healed, Shinri began to grow curious about his human heritage. One day, without much thought, he ended up near the snow-covered city that was outside the Winding Woods. It was there he encountered Asako again. This time, however, she seemed to have been made aware of his status as a feral child; which led Shinri to believe she had seen his father and brothers retrieve him. Intrigued by one another, Shinri and Asako ended up spending quite a lot of time together. Asako became his mentor in the ways of human life, and Shinri became a muse for her somewhat bizarre imagination. They fit well together.
                                              xxxxxxx Their relationship continued for about three years. In that time, Shinri learned to talk like a human. He learned how to say his and Asako's names, as well as how to say the names of the members of his leash, and was even introduced so a small array of human food. She also taught him how to read, though he didn't have much patience for it. And, he wasn't the only one who was happy and proud of his learning. Even though they feared Shinri would leave them to live in Snowbelle City--a fear he was quick to dissipate, the skulk were all happy he was learning how to be a human. Of course, he remained just as wild as he was before meeting Asako. However, without warning, Asako stopped showing up to see him. The first day she wasn't there, Shinri discovered some clothes and Asako's picnic lunch where they met one another, but Asako wasn't there. For a time, he assumed that things were just busy in her life at home and she didn't have time to come see him, but then he heard the news from a couple that came to the forest one day.
                                              xxxxxxx It was a normal day for Shinri, who was spending it hunting with his brothers. They came across the couple as they had lunch in the woods, and overheard their conversation. From what he heard, Asako had been in a serious accident that the day she brought Shinri the clothes she made for him and, despite medical help, she passed away soon after. The news devastated Shinri, who had come to see her as a mother figure in his life. However, he wasn't one for depression, and decided he would make sure to never forget her. And, for two years, he did just that. He kept her in his memories. And, aside from his memories and the clothes she made him, it was like she hadn't even existed; which was probably what deflected the threat of depression.
                                              xxxxxxx However, recently, Shinri had been feeling a little empty. He never got to learn everything Asako had to teach him. To make up for this, he decided to leave the Winding Woods and partake in human traditions. The most appealing? The trainer occupation. It would give him the opportunity to learn about human life as well as keep him close to Pokémon. Traveling was always a plus, too.

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:01 pm
User Image
。。。 ( O T H E R )
Shinri of the Uzzu Leash is ready to go!

p l a y x t h a t x j a m
                                              ) s o n g s
                                              xxxxxxx E for Extinction by Thousand Foot Krutch

m i s c e l l a n e o u s
                                              ) s e c r e t s
                                              xxxxxxx carries a sword to "look cool", but doesn't know how to use it
                                              xxxxxxx the sword was something he found as a child and holds sentimental value
                                              xxxxxxx unlike most people, berries make shinri sick so he can't eat them
                                              xxxxxxx can speak in the language of zorua and zoroark as well as understand their natural calls
                                              xxxxxxx is capable of deciphering what other species are saying if he focuses enough
                                              xxxxxxx has incredible acrobatic and parkour skills
                                              xxxxxxx due to his upbringing, shinri is faster and stronger than the average human and he has an incredible sense of smell, hearing, and sight
                                              xxxxxxx he is still not accustomed to human food, so it fascinates him; potato chips in particular are a delight to him and instant ramen boggles his mind
                                              xxxxxxx technology and shinri aren't compatible, as he doesn't know how to use any of it, and he often loses patience with electronic devices
                                              xxxxxxx shinri is known as the "feral man of winding woods", but other than brief sightings, he's still a complete mystery to people

Inactive Member Profiles/Pokedexes/Achievements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games