Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Candied Unicorns (Dia & Lysithea)[Fin] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:16 pm
Her arms were still sore.

She was still cranky.

Life was hard.

Feet dangled over the edge of the building, a grumpy frown plastered across the face of the candy senshi. The ends of her heels clicked against the brick as she glowered down at the world beneath. It wasn't fair - Tourmaline hadn't been hurt, neither had Wolfeite or Aluminite. Why did she have to be the one who was in pain? She was the prettiest one, after all - so why did she have to be the one to suffer?

Hmph.

Through her glaring, her eyesight caught on the nearby candy store. Hm. The burns on her arms might be slow to heal, but a little bit of chocolate and sugar could surely help hasten the process... or at least make her feel better, right?

Hopping off the ledge, her frown finally turned its way upside down as she headed towards the shop. It was late - close to eleven - which was the perfect time to visit the store...when no one else was looking!

Orangeish Sherbert
deja vu??

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:15 am
Lysithea wasn’t out looking for trouble…but boy was she finding a lot of it recently…and tonight seemed as though it was no different. There was the feeling of something…rotten afoot and she went to go investigate…even if it was against her better judgment. Maybe it really was still from the guilt that she was feeling after not going to the battle where she was needed…but she had been trying extra hard to work extra hard to make sure things were safe.

Even if that meant meeting some unsavory people along the way…she hated fighting but maybe that was her punishment for ditching the people who were counting on her.

She paused upon feeling the aura of another corrupted senshi, and for half a moment she wondered if it was the cute little green haired one again…the one who was so sad and so angry…but no, this one was weaker. Just a basic senshi…but still corrupted.

The super senshi made her way closer and watched as the bubblegum haired corrupt began moving towards her victim…a candy store.

“Seriously? Most people on your team go for people, not chocolate…I can’t say I like breaking and entering but, it’s better than hurting people, so…What’s up.”

Ghouliboo

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:20 am
The voice was annoying, but the aura that accompanied it was like nails on the chalkboard of the candy senshi's mind. Really? Couldn't Fate have just given her one night of fun, to make up for the past week of misery and hardship and arm burns?

Her feet never stopped moving, now yards away from the display window of the store. "Don't you have to meet up with your people for some more home invasion tactics?"

The words were practically spat out, the venom rising in her tone. It had never settled well with her, the fact that these Order brats had stormed into the Rift unannounced and had begun slaughtering everything they had come into contact with. They spoke of honor and love and all sorts of smarmy baloney but where was that honor when they were murdering the General Queen in her own kingdom? Where was that love and attempt at righteousness?

"I want something sweet, plain and simple."

This time, instead of using the door, one heel moved out and kicked against the glass panel, creating a long crack...yet not shattering it.

Crud.

Lifting her leg, she sent it forward for another swift kick, creating yet another crack in the window...but no hole.

This was going to be tougher than she thought.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:49 pm
Lysithea didn’t…wince. Not really. But it was a flinch that was more than close enough to be a wince for her tastes. “So you were there when they attacked…? I can’t believe they really did that…”

Guilt flooded through her once more, both at the fact she had left before the battle…and from the fact that order had been so bold to just go and…and mess up chaos’s house like that. “If you want something sweet go to the drug store and get a chocolate bar…or to a gas station and get yourself some chocolate milk. What about the poor people who work here, they’ll be so devastated that their store was broken in to. I know you’re a corrupt senshi, but you shouldn’t break people’s things…that’s rude. Shouldn’t you be more focused on taking starseeds and energy and all that jazz?”

She moved closer and frowned. “Come on, stop trying to break their windows! I’ll by you some chocolate if you want it so badly.”

Ghouliboo

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:51 pm
She paused from her kicking, turning to look at the frilly, pretty looking senshi who was attempting to argue her out of trying to rob a candy store. Really? Where was the obnoxious sparkles and ribbons, the random attack to stop her from doing so much "wrong" in the world?

A hand fell down and rested on her hip for a brief second, pink waves of hair bobbing as she shook her head. "They have insurance, of course. They'll probably be able to buy a lot more than just a new window with the money I'm helping them get."

The girl was relentless, soon pointing out her mission - as if she were reprimanding her for not collecting energy instead of catching a sweet treat.

"Well..." Black heels redirected themselves, now decisively walking towards the other girl, "If you're offering, I surely won't look a gift horse in the mouth. C'mere, sweetie, let's see that starseed of yours."

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:19 pm
Uhhh…What? Lysithea hadn’t expected that the corrupt would cease her assault on the poor defenseless candy store, but it seemed like that was what was going on. She flashed a smile…at least until what the corrupt had actually said finally registered in her mind. “Uh. No…no that’s not a good idea, sorry. My starseed isn’t anything special…I was just saying that you know. People would be more inclined to uh…to…”

To what? To fight her if she were attacking people instead of glass windows? But…but she didn’t want to be attacked! “Can’t we just, you know. Can’t we just talk about this and maybe like…uh…maybe uh. I don’t know!”

She took a step back, staring at the corrupt. “I don’t want any trouble, seriously. Don’t rob anyone…just…just be nice. Why is that so hard?”

This wasn’t helping anyone. When had she become so…stupid. She felt so stupid.

Ghouliboo

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:42 am
She paused in her gait, curious as to why the other girl wasn't even attempting to defend herself. The girl looked upset - way more upset than Dia had any reason to imagine why - and it caused the pinkette to stare at her oddly.

The candy senshi had half a mind to point out that being nice didn't get a person very far in life. You had to be ruthless to climb your way to the top, to step on hands and heads to triumph at the pinnacle of the food chain. But at the rate of how the girl was reacting, Dia feared it might bring the girl to tears. While she wouldn't mind making a little Order senshi cry, she didn't have time to bother with it tonight - her focus was elsewhere, on sweeter things.

"Relax. It's a victimless crime."

She turned back around and gave one final kick, shattering a large hole as splinters of glass scattered across the sidewalk. "I'm not doing any more vandalism than breaking the glass - it's easily replaceable."

Turning back, she smirked at the girl. "I break glass, they make money. If they file the claim, they can easily make the money back for the glass and then some. I get candy, they get paid. Win, win."

Then, to add insult to injury, she followed with, "Don't be such a baby."

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:27 am
Don’t be such a baby. She wasn’t a baby. Damnit. She wasn’t a baby. But…if she wasn’t a baby, why did her lips suddenly jut out into a pout and her arms fold across her chest. She was sulking like a baby.

…she was such a baby.

“God damnit.” The window was completely broken now. Completely shattered and there was nothing she could do about it…except well. Except stomp over to give the pink hair corrupt a well placed shove, and trip. And end up bringing her booted foot down on one of the cotton candy haired girls dainty little heels. Whoops.

Oh well. Karma would bite you one way or another.

“What if critters come in now because you broke the window. What if the owners come back and there’s now a nest of fat opossums living in their favorite chocolate making vat? You’re doing a lot more harm than you think you are!”

Ghouliboo

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:38 am
She let out a shriek as she felt the impact of the girl's foot against her skirted bottom. The force pushed her forward, but unfortunately not forward enough to avoid the feeling of the same darn foot stepping on the back of her stiletto, effectively pulling it off as she toppled forward.

Enraged, she scrambled up (now only wearing one shoe, so a little off balance) and began attempting to brush the dirt and glass particles from her. "You little brat - if you want violence, I'll give you violence!"

The gumdrop appeared and was promptly hurled in the unicorn senshi's direction, Dia too furious to aim it properly as she yelled, "CANDY COATING!"

Orangeish Sherbert
Sailor Scout Attack
Candy Coating

Dia conjures a small gumdrop and throws it at her opponent. Aim and strength depends on her personal capabilities (so chance of missing heightens greatly, the further out the enemy is). Should the gumball make contact, it releases a sticky candy goo that covers 1-2 feet of area wherever it hits (so if a head shot, the head/hair is covered, if arm, the arm and shoulder, etc). This thick goo is painless, but thick enough to temporarily blind/slow/irritate the opponent. It fades after 20 seconds. 2 uses per battle.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:52 am
Despite Dia being upset. Despite her being…half sole less at the moment, her aim was true. It was very true. The gumdrop exploded over Lysithea’s face before she even had a second to react, she was still thinking of the poor owners of this shop getting rabies from some unwanted raccoon that decided to come in for the night.

Her mouth was open, ready to say something about them not needing violence…and suddenly she couldn’t draw in a breath. There was goo…everywhere and it was awful and smothering and…Oh. Oh she didn’t like this.

Her hands reached up, trying to dislodge the gunk from her face, at least from her mouth and nose…oh she didn’t like this at all.

Blindly, Lysithea tried to run at Dia, but somehow she managed to get turned around, and after tripping over the discarded shoe, she spun and fell.

Right through the smashed window.

Now she was the unwanted raccoon. When the super senshi was inside the closed shop, the gunk on her face turned to dust and faded, and she sat on the glass covered floor, gasping like a fish out of water.

Why couldn’t she have useful magic like that?

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:05 am
She smirked as she watched the girl stumble around - boom, headshot - and a hand rose to cover her mouth instinctively as she watched the dark haired girl stumble right through the broken window. She tripped and fell onto the floor, clawing away at the candy goo that seemed to be smothering her.

But the candy goo was the least of Dia's concerns, the pinkette slipping inside the store, herself, carefully stepping over the senshi's body as she made her way towards the large wall display that practically shouted SUGAR RUSH.

"Animals need to eat too, you know," She quipped back, fingers running across the rows of various flavored peppermint sticks. "It's rather cruel of you to try to starve them out of having a bit of candy too."

Glancing to the side, she spotted one of the store's bag dispensers. Snatching the plastic baggie, it was time for the looting to begin.

"I'm Dia, by the way." One handful of candy plopped in after another. Strawberry flavored gumdrops, then red licorice whips and candy stars. "In case you were wondering."

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:29 am
“B-But can…candy isn’t good for animals. It’ll kill them.” Air was so great. Honestly, Lysithea was sure she wasn’t going to take another gulp of oxygen for granted ever again. That had been awful. Carefully, the senshi pulled herself into a sitting position, then back onto her feet, letting out a little yelp as a shard of the glass cut her let, causing her to stumble forward, grabbing the first thing she could. One of Dia’s arms.

When the other girl let out a yelp, Lysithea stumbled back, startled. “Oh god! I didn’t think I squeezed your arm that hard? Did I break it? Are you okay?”

Her eyes were wide. That had not been the reaction she had been expecting, and it was not one she liked to hear either. “Do you have brittle bones or something? I have healing magic! I can help! I can’t…I can help!”

She was already holding her hands out, ready to call her magic if the girl needed it.

Oh she was the worst ever.

Ghouliboo

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:46 am
The candy bag had been jostled out of her hand, falling onto the ground with a loud crack as colorful balls and stars spilled out across the linoleum flooring. Dia had half a mind to smack the girl, if it wasn't for the fact that her arm really hurt where she'd been grabbed at!

"Brittle bones?"

She stared at the girl in confusion, before she realized she was addressing her about helping. An Order senshi, offering to help a sailor scout of the Negaverse? Was that...allowable?

"I...got burned." Her voice wavered, the uncertainty evident in her tone. "During the fight. I was trying to help someone and..."

Her voice trailed off as arms extended themselves out, offering a display of the slowly healing burns. Senshi were supposed to heal quickly, but maybe it was the intensity of the burn that caused it to linger - Dia didn't know, the only thing she did know was that it stung.

Narrowing her eyes, suspicion was written all over her face. "You...can help with this?"

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:56 am
Lysithea’s expression softened. She got hurt trying to help someone…well, that was clearly not the mark of a monster…she was a good person underneath all of the chaos…maybe she just needed to be helped a little. “I can sure try to help with it. I’ll do whatever I can! Lysithea Healing Horn.”

She gave a soft sigh as her magic manifested into the foot long unicorn horn, and she took a step closer, placing it gently on one of the burns on the corrupted senshi’s arm. “I’m…Sailor Lysithea, it is nice to meet you when you’re not trying to you know. Kill me.”

She moved the magic from one arm to the other…she didn’t have enough power to get rid of both injuries completely…but having them both healed a little was better than having one arm healed fully and the other not healed at all…right? At least she thought so.

“I think they’re looking better…” the senshi murmured as her attack faded. “I’m sorry I can’t do more…”

Ghouliboo
Super Sailor Scout Attack: Lysithea Healing Horn
Lysithea calls her attack, and a slightly larger unicorn horn made of energy appears in her hand, this one being about a foot in length. With this attack, she can heal larger cuts, though her healing is limited to flesh (she cannot heal bones in any manner). She can mend either one large wound, or up to four smaller ones, on one person, once per battle.

I was thinking it could heal them both about halfway? =D

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:13 am
Lysithea.

The name sounded as mythical as the horn that appeared from thin air, its spiral length clearly the horn of one of the fabled creatures from Dia's childhood storybooks. Her favorite had been The Last Unicorn, the beautiful and flawless Amalthea whisking away her loneliness as she would spend hours watching the elegant creature run from the fiery Red Bull.

The feeling was warm, Dia watching carefully, in case of any trickery that the other senshi might have planned. But, true to her word, Sailor Lysithea did indeed aid her burns - the stinging sensation was slowly disappearing, replaced with a dull tingling. While the burn was not gone completely, it was much more tolerable to deal with now.

"T-Thank you."

What was she doing? Thanking an Order senshi?

Jerking her arms away from the horn, she absentmindedly rubbed over the tingling skin, unsure of what she was supposed to do next. Thoughts of candy had evaporated, confusion taking its place as she stared at the girl.

"I...I suppose trying to kill you was a bit extreme."

It wasn't quite an apology, but it was the best Dia could muster under the circumstances.

Orangeish Sherbert

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces