Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP-PLOT] Greetings and Trades! (Dame, Star, Zofie, Stia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:39 am
User ImageHumming to herself, Starry stretched. Maybe she was humming for the sake of her husband, who was alongside her as always. That knowledge brought a smile to her face. The trek to their destination may have been a distance away, but having him beside her made it much easier to forget about it all. "The weather's nice today~" She noted, grinning. They'd heard talk of a ranch that was near enough to their home for a trip to be necessary. A name had been dropped, causing her to ask around a little. Some knowledge of the founder of the ranch was certainly available. Once it had come to light who it was, Starry couldn't believe they hadn't been over to at least visit before then!

"I can't believe we haven't been here before." she shook her head before looking to the most handsome husband in the world. Thankfully they'd sent a message around to let the residents of the ranch know they were coming.

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:23 am
User Image

The news of visitors came as a pleasant surprise for Zofie. The whole ranch was reading for the visitors and potential trade. Zofie was particularly just excited to have guests as company was always welcomed. To prepare she had put together food and gifts.

In the oven was a roast, compliments of the hunters, and tropical fruits on the table. Not neglecting anything, she also had juice drinks on the table. While there were extras for the other members of the Ranch, she had several set aside just for the guests. Not knowing their tastes she felt it smart to make more. In addition, she pulled out an alpaca fiber blanket as well as a cotton one to showcase two of their biggest export items as gifts to take home.

The children, though she couldn't rightly call the young adults children, were busy with their extra chores of making sure the animals looked their best. Stia was busy somewhere and she couldn't wait for the two of them to stand as representatives of the Ranch.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:59 am
User Image

Fingers laced in hers, he didn't mind the long trek. After all, they could aparate back, so it was just the journey there that was long. "Very nice, we're lucky since we have to walk such a ways." A thought had popped up before about them making a guard come with them, just in case. But that was the reason he was tagging along. And with them combined, they could fight off anything that was thrown at them.

"We've been busy with the village, and the kids. We'll be more diligent though in contacting other villages in the future. But can you imagine, Raken'll get such a kick when he hears about this!" Talk about a blast from the past coming up. He shrugged his shoulder a bit to get the sack shifted a bit. Filled with grain as both a welcoming gift and as a sample of the type of product they could trade. "Ah, I think I see smoke coming up. Probably from the village. We must be close."

Evilsilverdragon

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:41 am
"Ah, but the long walk is nice. It lets us be alone together~" She smiled, gently squeezing his hand. She hadn't even worried about their potential safety, he'd always made her feel secure. That aside, the founder of this village was someone their family knew! Even if she hadn't realized it.

When he brought up Raken she had to laugh, turns out Raken wasn't the only family member that would get a kick out of it. "Raken and Tristen both." She agreed, as they both shifted their respective packages. He'd taken the one filled with grain, she was holding one filled with sugar. It was by far the harder to make of the two, but both equally valuable products. She hoped these would be more than enough to secure a trade agreement between the villages.

"Oh~ Oh wow, it's not nearly as wooded as our home. And so close. It's kind of hard to believe" She blinked, looking around. It really wasn't terribly far between the two villages at all. It was a bit of a shock really, to realize there was an area so close to home that was without the same amount of jungle. "Wanna race there?" Maybe she could fall behind juuust a little and get a good glimpse of his gorgeously shiny rear...

User ImageZofie had cracked the whip, and he was busy putting the last minute touches on the alpaca out back. Mostly because she'd kicked him out of the house so she could get everything else ready. He spent every day in awe of her, as well he should. She was an amazing woman, and it was thanks to her the ranch even stayed together as well as it did.

He looked out to the path leading into the village, it wasn't too far away. There were a couple of blurry figures, way off in the distance. Was that possibly the visitors they were expecting? He smiled to the alpaca in front of him, patting it's snout in a loving manner before hopping the fencing and heading towards the home to let Zofie know.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:52 am
Fixing the flames in the oven, Zofie was very much happily at work when Stia came in. Smiling warmly at him, she pulled the roast out to cool. Once her hands were free she approached the fae. Putting her arms around him she gave him a quick kiss knowing well enough to break it off before guests arrived. "Thank you Stia!" With him, she'd have been lost here alone. Raising three children had been work enough, add in the growing herd and there was no way she'd be able to handle it all. He had been her rock through Kurt leaving.

Putting a little bit of wise distance between herself and her beloved, she made herself a little more presentable. Her hair was free of its bun, the style good for safety around flames but didn't do much for presentation. Sending Corazon outside, this type of meeting not as interesting to the young adult thus better she occupy herself with something more fun. Eventually she'd work on teaching her daughter more on the trade as any help would be amazing. For now, they would handle it.

Opening the front door, Zofie stood guard waiting to welcome the guests with a smile and open arms. It brought back memories of when the first guest came to these doors and how she was so grateful he stayed.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:04 pm
"I cherish any alone time I manage to snag with you." The yellow pae spoke with a smirk, squeezing back. Oh Tristen. There had been a been glaring reason why his dear brother hadn't joined them this trip, besides keeping an eye on the village in their stead. "Its different, but equally as nice. Cold though. And I can't help but be reminded about our little 'vacation' a few seasons ago."

Where they had been stranded alone up in the middle of the mountains. That had been quite the tale to live from. "Race?" He blinked a moment before his smirk turned into a broad grin. "As much as I'd love to smoke you in a race, we can't risk tearing the sacks. Or be seen by this village's higher ups running like children." Acquaintances of Kurt or not, it wouldn't do to have that image on them. Not when this was a serious business deal. "But when we get out of their line of sight on the way home...its on."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Evilsilverdragon

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:17 pm
Star smiled, tail swinging to bump against his. She'd have twisted her tail with his if they hadn't been so close. She shuddered, thinking of the cold from their trip in the mountains. The time alone with him was nice, but the fact that they'd gotten snowed in and needed to figure a way down the mountain themselves wasn't exactly relaxing.

"It's a nice change from our own fairly humid home though. Even if only for a few minutes while we visit another's." Star agreed with the climate change. She liked their home much better, but this was nice for a visit. And not covered in snow. Covered in snow was something she was fairly certain she'd be happy to live without again. she smirked, "Ever the voice of reason, my Dearest Love." ceding to his wisdom. And to their race post meeting. Sounded like an excellent idea~ "Winner gets the sugared melons I made this morning?" Star offered, squeezing his hand gently before coming to a stop. They were there. She squeaked, a little nervous. This was seriously nerve wracking.

Stia grinned, planting an extra kiss on her cheek before watching her open the front door. "You look beautiful." He smiled, leaning next to her. He could see them much clearer now than when he'd spotted them off in the distance, and he was almost shocked. Almost. His arm wrapped around her waist, wanting to help provide a picture of togetherness. This would be a family they would all want to trade with.

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:40 pm
Stia earned a smile and she raised a hand to fuss with her hair all the same. "I hope so, I want to make a good impression." Fretting on being the best ambassador she could be for Kurt's legacy and their home, she was starting very much to stress. Stia had a magic trick, his arms around her never failed to soothe her worries and fears. Leaning back she savored a few moments of comfort before she raised a hand to wave a greeting to the approaching guests.

Oh she hoped they liked her and the products her ranch produced. Relationships between the villages would be a great boon to them all. That and new friends were always a treasure. It would be rude to shout so a large smile and a wave would have to do until they go closer to greet properly.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:58 am
He laughed warmly at her tail bump, his own reaching out blindly to smack hers back. "It's good to see how others live. Gives us perspective." Look at him, talking like he actually knew something. Raken would laugh at his fumbling attempts. Well, smirk anyway. Laughing wasn't this thing. "Sugared melon? Oh, I am doubly smoking you then. A yellow speck far in the distance to you." The demon teased as they walked into the ranch. Starry slowed to a stop as a door swung open to reveal a pink angel and a purple fae.

Dameon frowned lightly. Now, he didn't recall that much from Kurt. He was one brothers friend and the others nemesis, not his own. But he could have sworn Kurt was a blond angel. Maybe they'd be meeting later, and this was the welcoming committee? "You'll do fine my love." He whispered encouragingly at her squeak, giving her hand another squeeze. He'd be there to be her rock.

Oh they were waving, he should wave back. But his hands were full, one with the sack and the other in Starry's. He'd have to let go of one. That wasn't happening. "HELLOOO!" His voice boomed abruptly over the gap between them.

No doubt startling any nearby pae or animals.

"Just remember, these are friends." He spoke much softer to the blue demoness before taking a step forward, encouraging her to continue walking towards their hosts.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Evilsilverdragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:50 pm
"You're going to make the best impression~" He smiled, briefly wondering if the visitors would be expecting Zofie's father. Probably, since the ranch was named after him. Stia gave his best smile as the yellow male greeted them, trying not to chuckle. Here they were nervous as an alpaca on sheering day, and these two were opening the friendly wagon. Maybe he was just out of the loop?

"Hello!" He called back in a cheery tone. A noise sounded behind them, possibly a frightened alpaca? "Excuse me Zofie, I think I need to check on the herd." He hesitated, not wanting her to feel abandoned, but also not wanting to put undue stress on Kurt's precious herd of Alpaca.

Starry laughed, glad he was the voice of reason. "I bet it's all just as cozy here as it is at home~" She grinned, making a brief grocery list in her head. There would be more sugared melon in the future, just for him. And maybe some finely jerkied meats... Oh yes, plenty of treats for her sweet.

"Eep!" She squeaked, not having expected Dame to call out to their newest friends so loudly. But he was right, these are friends. "Hi!" Starry chimed in. Friends always greeted one another warmly~ The demoness squeezed her husband's hand, smiling up to him before taking another few steps forward. There were some almost mouth watering smells wafting from Kurt's home, and she had to know what was cooking.

"Dame, that's.. Not Kurt is it?" She whispered, realizing she knew very little of the pae they were here to meet. Friends or not, she didn't recall ever meeting them. But these two pae had swung open the door and laid out the welcome mat. Did it truly matter if either of them was Kurt? Not to her at least.

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:01 pm
Zofie smiled at Stia giving his hand a squeeze. They had to make a good impression for the Ranch, the new friends and the memory of the old. Rolling her shoulders she stood up straight eagerly awaiting their guests. The very loud greeting from the yellow one caused her to wince as well. The poor alpaca had to have been startled by the greeting.

He was right, of course, "Aloiki and Kara should be working on the herd but I am sure they could use a hand." In reality, she didn't want him to leave. Capable of being the ambassador, she still found comfort in Stia's presence. He was also technically the ranch leader, appointed by Kurt himself. In name only, she firmly believed as in truth they were a combined force for the ranch.

As their guests got close enough to speak to without causing more stress to the herd she called out warmly, "Hello and welcome to the Ranch, I am Zofie and I am very happy to have you both here!" Hospitality was easy, it was the business end of it that she wasn't quite sure how to tackle.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:52 pm
Was he out of line hollering like that? Nah. He was just being him, and anyone who didn't like who he was, they wouldn't like their village. And a stuck up village was a village he didn't want to do business with.

But he was sure he wouldn't have to worry about that here, these were family friends! "Um...no. No I don't think either of them are Kurt." He muttered back as they neared the two pae. "He might just be running late. We'll probably meet up with him later."

As they came closer, the pink angel finally spoke. He smiled as warm as her voice. "Thank you Zofie, it's an honor to be invited here. I'm Dameon as you might have heard from the message. And of course, my wife Starry." She was the real 'star' there. After all, their village was named after the blue demon. It wasn't called 'Dame Grove'. Though that had a ring to it.

Maybe they could do an offshoot named Dame Grove.

Evilsilverdragon

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash