HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[Oba] V'demhe vs Janarim || Seriously!? - FIN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Heras Box rolled 1 100-sided dice: 69 Total: 69 (1-100)

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:59 am
Character || V'demhe
Stage || Warrior
Battling || Janarim
Battle Stat || 42
Defense || 17
Roll Needed || 40-100
Rolled || 69
Outcome || Win
Experience earned ||

Winning EXP
( 16 x 6 ) / 3 = 32  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:09 am
Oba was a mine field of wild beasts it seemed. No sooner she finished an encounter with one and took a few steps there was another one. V'demhe tilted her head somewhat as she eyed this Janarim with a squint. Her blades were already out so there would be no surprise or time wasted trying to get them. As she took a deep breath she could feel the electricity run through her, the excitement of another fight. Then they both made a move at the same time!

Fangs bared, on both of them, they went at each other. Dem made sure to stay well away from those pearly whites since she didn't need a whole new host of scars to take home to her lover. Though she wanted to stay close enough that she wouldn't catch a stray tail or horn. If she could manage it then V'demhe wanted to take this one down without harming it in any way. Why? The warrior was hell bent on taming one of these creatures! She would have one as a familiar!

So whenever the opportunity presented itself Dem would turn her blades to the blunt side or even the handle as she struck out. It wouldn't have the same effect as the pointy end of things but she had the extra energy to spare. It wouldn't be until she got a blow in on the poor things head that the fight would calm down enough for her to even consider stepping away.

WC - 250  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box rolled 2 100-sided dice: 92, 64 Total: 156 (2-200)

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:11 am
Taming || Janarim
Attack Stat || 50
Speed Stat || 40
Intelligence || 19
Roll 1 Needed || 60-100
Roll 2 Needed || 70-100
Rolled || 92, 64
Outcome || Fail  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:24 am
"Alright you. You are coming home with me." Came the confident words of the amazon warrior. V'demhe was determined to have one of these dangerous looking beasts in her family and she wouldn't stop until she had won. For now though she stared the beast in the eye doing her best to exert dominance over them. She wasn't sure if it worked but so far every other tactic she had tried failed and in her mind she didn't have much to lose for trying. "You. Are. Mine." Dem spoke slowly as she enunciated each word in turn. Maybe, just maybe, if she said it enough then she could brainwash the thing into believing it.

For a moment she thought it was working but then the Janarim grunted its displeasure at her and swiveled its head with just enough power to knock into the tall woman and push her to the side. Dem blinked with disbelief at the action and watched as the cranky old thing simple walked away from her, clearly done with the encounter. "Well. I... I didn't want to take you home anyways!" She shouted at the beast as it continued on its way, feeling some embarrassment at what had transpired in her taming attempt.

WC - 208  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

◈ Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas