Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
Nirav Goto -- Student -- APPROVED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:47 pm
User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: DJ Double B
      Name: Nirav Goto
      Sexual Orientation: Unsure
      Ethnicity: 50% Indian, 50% Japanese
      Height: 4'4"
      Birthday: June 23rd
      Weight: 65 lb.
      Theme Song: Too Tired to Wink - Ludo

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality:
      ☀ Reserved -- Nirav is a quiet boy who keeps to himself most times. He doesn't talk too much unless he's with people he is close to
      ☀ Observant -- He usually observes people and what they do. He takes notice to small details about people and events.
      ☀ Judgmental -- Nirav is quick to judge the people he sees and talks to. He also takes time to think over what he will do, as opposed to jumping in and hoping for the best.
      ☀ Caring -- To the people Nirav sincerely cares for, Nirav will do whatever he can to make sure they are doing well. His close friends, family, and pokemon mean the world to him.
      ☀ Dedicated -- Nirav puts his heart into his work. Likewise, if he starts to do something, he intends to finish it to the best of his ability, even if it becomes impossible later on.
      Strengths:
      ☀ With how much he helps his mom in the shop and at home, he knows how to perform various house keeping tasks, such as sewing and cleaning. However, he can only do minimal cooking (Scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, and toast namely)
      ☀ He's independent for an 11 year old, and feels comfortable doing things by himself
      ☀ Through his mom and aunt, he is fluent in Hindi. Though he knows Japanese through his dad and grandpa, he isn't fluent yet and tends to trip over longer sentences and words.
      Weaknesses:
      ☀ He's quite shy, and usually tries to keep to himself. He doesn't talk too much, especially to girls. He has a bit of trouble with talking to them especially.
      ☀ Having never left the Sevii Islands himself, Nirav knows very little about the rest of the world. He only really knows about Vermilion City, which is where his dad grew up and where the tourists sail in from.
      ☀ Nirav makes many snap judgments about people, whether he knows them or not.
      Biography:
      Nirav, the youngest of four siblings, was born on One Island in the Sevii Islands. He lived with his two parents, his older brothers, his aunt, and his grandpa. A crowded and not very wealthy household, yes, but a happy one. His father was a fisherman who sold in local markets in the Sevii Islands. His mother, a seamstress, who helped to mend and make clothing that people would come to purchase. Some of his household worked as lifeguards on the beach to raise an income, others ran the ferries to and from Vermilion City. Nirav couldn't work, but he helped his mother dye and sew, as well as bought things from the local markets for meals. They were tight for money on multiple occasions, especially when tourist season ended. But they worked together to get through it, be it in taking more hours or in helping around in the house. They all stuck together, a tight knit family. Nirav didn't think too far into the future. For a lot of his life, he assumed that when he grew up, he would find a job on One Island and help support his family, like his other brothers did. Though occasionally, he would hope to leave the island one day. He hoped for an easier life, like the ones he saw in the tourists that came to town every year.

When Nirav was eight years old, Mr. Goto was offered a better job as the captain of the S.S. Anne. Though it brought in a lot more money, it meant he was gone for a whole year at a time as he sailed around the globe. His absence left a hole in the Goto household, but they carried on a bit better now. The Goto boys were able to put more time into their studies. Nirav began learning a lot more Japanese from his grandfather, as his dad was now away and couldn't teach him it. Though he didn't go to any kind of formal schooling, he began to read more for leisure, especially poetry books. As the spring of his 11th year rolled around, his family began to talk of having him sent away for a more formal education, something his brothers had to miss out on. They wanted him to have this opportunity to further himself and have a better life. So he signed up for Ordell Academy. And when the time came, Nirav packed his bags and set off for school.

Hometown: One Island, Sevii Islands (South of mainland Kanto)
          ↦ Writing
          ↦ Eggs
          ↦ Boats and boat rides
          ↦ Poetry
          ↦ Reading

Dislikes:
          ↦ Cold weather
          ↦ Rude snobs
          ↦ Not seeing his dad
          ↦ Peas
          ↦ Heights
          ↦ Having to talk to strangers

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N (This information will be filled out later)

House: Charizard House
      Dorm Room: 101
      Elective Classes: Morning: Battle Class
      Afternoon: History of the World and Pokemon
      Clubs: Ordell Sewing Club (President/Founder)
      Goals: Make the most of his time at Ordell Academy

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Eevee
      Nickname: Raja (King)
      Friendship Points:
      User Image
      Level: 10
      Nature: Timid (+Speed, -Attack) (Likes: Sweet, Dislikes: Spicy)
      Ability: Anticipation (Warns when the foe knows a 1 hit KO or super effective move)
      Experience: 125/1000
      Move Set:

Stored Power -- More the user's stats are raised, more powerful the attack is -- Att. 20, Acc. 100
          Sand Attack -- Reduce's Target's Accuracy -- Acc.100
          Baby Doll Eyes -- Lower's target's attack. Always goes first -- Acc. 100
          Swift -- Never Misses -- Att. 60

I N V E N T O R Y (Do not fill in this section)
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        ↦ 1x Pokeball User Image

► M E D I C I N E :
        ↦ 11x Rare Candy User Image

► B E R R I E S :
        ↦ 1x Rawst Berry (Burn Recover)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        ↦ 1x Belue Berry (Beauty Pokeblock) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        ↦ 1x Magost Berry (Pokeblock Cuteness)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        ↦ 1x Aspear Berry (Frozen Recover) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        ↦ 1x Cheri Berry (Paralysis Recover) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        ↦ 1x Razz Berry (Pokeblock Coolness) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        ↦ 1x Wepear Berry (Pokeblock Cleverness) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        ↦ 1x Lum Berry (Cure Ailments) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        ↦ 1x Colbur Berry (Weakens Supereffective Dark Attack)User Image

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
        User Image Poke Dazzler (for shinies)
        ↦ Evolution Stone Voucher (Any)

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        ↦ 1x Soothe Bell User Image (Currently Held by Raja)
        ↦ 7x Plushie (1 Venusaur, 1 Charizard, 1 Kingdra, 1 Sneasel, 1 Delibird, 1 Dewgong, 1 Snorunt)

ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:38 pm
DJ Double B

I apologize for the wait >.< your profile is approved!

The following items are given to your character:

- 1x User Image
- 5x User Image
- User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

His classes are the following:
Morning - Battle Class
Afternoon - History of the World & Pokemon Class

Since you decided to randomize for a pokemon then here is your pokemon ^^

Pokemon: Eevee
Level: 5
Ability: Anticipation
Nature: Timid
Moves:
- Stored Power
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand Attack

He will be assigned a room and House  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:42 am
Index

Additional Details
Relationships
Pokedex & Caught Pokemon
Post Layout
Battle Log
Reserved for ???
Fun Facts
Nirav's Private Journal  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:43 am
Additional Details

Pokemon of Interest
(Current Influence at the Moment: Oddly/brightly colored pokemon, figuring out how to evolve his Eevee)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Family Information

Mr. Isamu Goto (Father):
Captain of the S.S. Anne, former fisherman/sailor
Mrs. Sana Goto (Mother): Seamstress, runs clothing store on One Island, runs the household
Madhava Virk (Aunt, Mom's side): Helps run store
Masaru Goto (Grandfather, Dad's side): Retired fisherman, helps around the house
Kiyoshi Goto (Oldest Brother, 24): Ferry Operator in the Sevii Islands
Sahil Goto (Second Brother, 20): Lifeguard on Treasure Beach
Akihiro Goto (Third Brother, 17): Fisherman, sells in local markets

Major Events to Come

Age 11: Will be really homesick upon arrival. Very conscious about how different everything/he is. General hard time adjusting to Ordell and new people
Age 12: Oldest Brother (Kiyoshi) will be getting married
Age ???: Will come to identify as bisexual.

Extras

Star Sign: Cancer
Journal: Has a small journal he writes in from time to time. Primarily for short poems or practice in writing in Japanese, or quick note taking
TV Tropes: Bookworm Small, Secluded World Situational Sociability

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:44 am

Charizard: #FF4500
Salamence: #03A89E
Kingdra: #0FC0FC
Flygon: #7BBF6A

Relationships

ctrl f to find your character easier!

First LastxxHouse xx Relation
xxx pokemon, pokemon, pokemon
"cut every line and a half. this is all first person. the first cut is at the word pokemon right about here
the other cuts from there come at the italic start that italicizes pokemon riiiiiiiight abboooout hereish
and whatever is leftover is leftover. see the size 0 for colors!
"
Notes: brief notes for my own use
Major Events:
xx x list

[b]First Last[/b][color=white]x[/color]•[color=white]x[/color][color=#0FC0FC]House[/color] [color=white]x[/color]•[color=white]x[/color] Relation
[color=white]xxx[/color][i][size=10] pokemon, pokemon, pokemon[/size][/i]
[b]"[/b][size=10]cut every line and a half. this is all first person. the first cut is at the word pokemon right about here
the other cuts from there come at the italic start that italicizes pokemon riiiiiiiight abboooout hereish
and whatever is leftover is leftover. see the size 0 for colors![/size][b]"[/b]
[size=10][b]Notes:[/b] brief notes for my own use
[b]Major Events:[/b]
[color=white]xx [/color]• [color=white]x[/color] list[/size]

Faye RhoadesxxCharizard xx Stranger
xxx eevee, purrloin, pokemon
"Never met her but I heard she has an Eevee too?"
Notes: Eevees may crush on each other, but they won't get along well
Major Events:
xx x list

Riko OkumuraxxCharizard xx Acquaintance
xxx snivy, pokemon, pokemon
"She talks a lot and she doesn't know the definition of personal space. Seems to mean well. Also seems
kinda rich.
"
Notes: n/a
Major Events:
xx x list

Ava StensonxxCharizard xx Acquaintance
xxx joltik, spinarak, pokemon
"Too good at soccer. Blocked all of my shots. "
Major Events:
xx x list

Koru FrenexxSalamence xx Friend
xxx cyndaquil, fletchling, pokemon
"Koru has been helping me set up the Sewing Club lately.
I don't know how we would have
gotten approved without her help! She helped recruit Maria to the club!
"
Notes: Koru may help him more w/ the project
Major Events:
xx x Lost to her in tournament (yr1)
xx x Convinced her to join Sewing Club (yr1)
xx x Fought Turtonator together (yr1)

Cyril FrischxxSalamence xx Friend
xxx snorunt, sneasel, pokemon
"Cyril is pretty cool. Really calm, gives you space, gets that I don't want to talk all the time. I like hanging
around him and practicing battling with him.
"
Notes: Will eventually develop unreciprocated feelings for Cyril
Major Events:
xx x Wore coordinating costumes for Halloween (Meowstics) (yr1)

Ichiro SatoxxSalamence xx Acquaintance
xxx snivy, pokemon, pokemon
"He's suuuuper loud and overly talkative"
Notes: Will join the drama club eventually
Major Events:
xx x

Antonio SilvanoxxSalamence xx Acquaintance..?
xxx zubat, sneasel, pokemon
"I don't know a whole lot about him except that I found him in the woods and we got out together. He
was a mess but I'm glad he's doing better.
"
Notes: Will become friends overtime
Major Events:
xx x Found him in the forest and helped him get out (yr1)

Maria TaylorxxFlygon xx Acquaintance
xxx lillipup, espurr, pokemon
"The pokemon are a little curious and out there, but otherwise, it's just ok. She seems to know
Silvano though.
"
Major Events:
xx x Convinced her to join Sewing Club (yr1)

Jung-Su DouglasxxFlygon xx Acquaintance
xxx chimecho, pokemon, pokemon
"I don't know much about him. He's super shy, and that's coming from me here. "
Major Events:
xx x

Holly MaexxFlygon xx Disliked -- Scared of
xxx buneary, pokemon, pokemon
"She's really... REALLY intense. And in my face. And sort of scary. I really don't like her."
Notes: Brief Synosis
Major Events:
xx xInvaded his space and made his turban into a bow at the first field trip and scared the boy

Ashley LangfordxxFlygon xx Acquaintance
xxx mudkip, pokemon, pokemon
"She isn't super social either. Doesn't know how to swim, oddly enough. She likes her space too at
least, which is nice.
"
Notes: May teach to swim. Or, help a little.
Major Events:
xx x

Alana ShusonaxxKingdra xx Friend
xxx chespin, ponyta, pokemon
"Alana is shy, but she is also pretty nice. I like talking to her "
Major Events:
xx x

*Add when Time Allows:  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:52 am
Pokedex

Pokemon Scanned: 33/649

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon Journal

Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: Raja (King in Hindi)
Color: #CC6666
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 18
Nature: Timid (+Speed, -Attack) (Likes: Sweet, Dislikes: Spicy)
Ability: Anticipation (Warns when the foe knows a 1 hit KO or super effective move)
Experience: 125/1000
Item: Soothe Bell
Move Set:

Refresh
      Sand Attack
      Baby Doll Eyes
      Swift

Met at: Ordell Daycare (Level 5)
Personality: Shy, Introverted, Calm

Update Journal:

October 6th, 20XX (During Timeskip): Obtained from the Ordell Daycare, Named Raja (Hindi for King)

October 15th, 20XX: Used 5 rare candies on Raja (LVL5 to LVL10)
-- Learned Baby Doll Eyes, forgot Tail Whip
-- Learned Swift, forgot Tackle
October 17th, 20XX: Gave Raja a Soothe Bell
November 19, 20XX: Used 5 rare candies on Raja (LVL10 to LVL15)
-- Raja did not learn Quick Attack
December 15, 20XX: Used 3 rare candies on Raja (LVL15 to LVL1 cool
-- Raja did not learn Bite
January 19, 20XY: Used 2 rare candies on Raja (LVL18 to LVL20)
-- Learned Refresh, forgot Stored Power

--- --- --- --- ---

Pokemon: Drifloon
Nickname: Kumo (Cloud in Japanese)
Color: #9678B6
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 20
Nature: Brave(+Attack, -Speed) (Likes: Spicy, Dislikes: Sweet)
Ability: Aftermath (The foe that dealt the final hit loses 1/4 of its maximum HP if the move made physical contact.)
Experience: 0/1000
Item: n/a
Move Set:

Focus Energy
      Minimize
      Payback
      Ominous Wind

Met at: Open Grasslands (Level 6)
Personality: Bold, Social, Friendly

Update Journal:

October 29, 20XX: Captured from Open Grasslands (Night)
October 30, 20XX: Named Kumo (Japanese for Cloud)
November 19, 20XX: Used 5 Rare Candies on Kumo (LVL6 to LVL11)
-- Learned Gust
December 15, 20XX: Used 2 rare candies on Kumo (LVL11 to LVL13)
-- Learned Focus Energy, forgot Constrict
January 18, 20XY: Used 7 rare candies on Kumo (LVL13 to LVL20)
-- Learned Payback, forgot Focus Energy
-- Learned Ominous Wind, forgot Gust

Pokemon: Dratini
Nickname:Naavik
Color: ***
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 6
Nature: Lax
Ability:Marvel Scale
Experience: 0/1000
Item: n/a
Move Set:

Leer
      Wrap
      Supersonic
      Thunder Wave

Met at: Daycare (Level 5)
Personality: ***

Update Journal:

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:53 am
Color Scheme:
Grey: #6F7285
Crown/gold: #E6BE8A
text pink: #DE5D83
blue: #33A1C9
Grey: lightslategrey

▅▅▅▅▅ x / / Ocean blue, what xxhave I done to you? x
                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Cut so deep, yet x growing through and through ! xxx

tab ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I'll stay right here with you!xxxxx I'll stay right here with you! xxxxx I'll stay right here with you!
            x
            User Image

Nirav Gotox House Charizardxxxxxxxx

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab
                                                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

x

The day had been an odd one to say the least. Shortly after breakfast this morning, Nirav had gotten word to come down to the gynmasium. Apparently, all the students were being gathered up. Was this an assembly? Or maybe a surprise meeting? The school had been real fond of sudden surprises and gathering the students in one area, so Nirav didn't question a thing as he was among the last to get towards the gymnasium. Though as he made his way towards the front following a few people behind Skylar, he began to become concerned. Why were their pokemon being taken away?

As he watched her talk about her confusion and distrust over one of the academy workers, Nirav was soon forced into the gynmasium by a strange, blue pokemon. He scanned it to learn about Poliwrath, a tough fighting pokemon whose muscles seldom grew tired. He grew nervous, but it was when the walkie-talkie announced that they would all be hostages, his fears were confirmed. Nirav froze. They were... hostages? "No, no I'm not going to give them to you." Before Nirav could further voice his rejections to being a hostage, he felt something pulling on his bag: that Poliwrath from earlier was trying to take his pokemon! Nirav tugged back, not wanting to give up his pokemon. "No, stop!" he yelled. After struggle from both sides, the cloth bag tore open at the seams, the pokeballs rolling on the floor before being collected by the mechanic and her pokemon. "Hey! Give those back!" Nirav gathered the rest of his things off of the floor, including the tattered remains of his knapsack. "You... You can't do this! Why would you do this!?" This was the loudest Nirav had been all year, and easily the most scared. What had they all done to deserve this?

x
                                                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                                tab Location -- Gym xx xx With -- Everyonexx

tab Wearing -- Uniformxx xx Mood -- Scared, Angryxx

tab OoC--

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:54 am
Battle Log

Win: 0 Tie: 0 Lose 1 Practice: 3
Total: 4

Year 1
☀ Battle Class with Cyril -- Raja fought Aisha, no winner determined
☀ Tournament Battle with Koru -- Raja lost to Cyndaquil (+125 xp)
☀ Battle Class with Tera -- Raja fought Hoppu, no winner determined
☀ Practice Battle with Cyril -- Kumo fought Siegrid, no winner determined  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:09 am
reserved  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:49 pm
DJ Double B

Nirav lost his battle against Koru in Round One of the Tournament

+125 EXP for Eevee  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:19 pm
Fun Facts

☀ Frequently writes in a journal, but would die if anyone read it
☀ Writes with his right hand. His handwriting is small and neat.
☀ Is far better at writing coherently to people than speaking coherently to people
☀ Halloween, Yr. 1 [male meowstic, paired w/ Cyril]

☀ In the Sevii Islands, there is very little distinction between seasons. It's usually around 80-90 degrees Farenheit. In the winter, it doesn't get lower than the 70s.
☀ The islands' main revenue come from tourism in the summer and winter, making spring and fall off seasons dependent on fishing alone.
☀ Doesn't celebrate Halloween at home. It's the middle of the off season, so there's really not the time/money to do so. Usually, the kids are just given the day to play on the beach.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:34 pm
Nirav's Private Journal
No Peeking!

Year 1:

October
October 3rd, 20XX: It's a few days before I go to Ordell, and I almost don't want to go. What if I don't like it there? Or everyone is mean? What if it's super cold all the time? Everyone insists that going away to go to school is what is best, but it isn't anything my brothers have done and they're doing fine. I don't even have a pokemon to bring; what if the pokemon the academy gives me doesn't like me?

It's going to be weird being away from my family. No extra person to help with dinner or with the shop... Will they be ok? Grandpa told me not to worry and to make the most of it. That, and to keep up with learning Japanese. I told him that I'd try, and I will, but it's definitely gonna be strange. I'm going to miss everybody here. Hopefully I can come back and help once I'm done with the school year, or on break or something. I'm really going to miss home.

Waves wash along the
sandy shores: a calming
farewell from his home

October 15th, 20XX: School is absolutely nothing like home, which is kinda bad and kinda good. Everyone here is eager to chat and talk, which I can't stand. I get nervous and stutter and I can tell they notice. I'm hoping that once they realize I don't want to talk, they'll just leave me alone. But none of them do! Nobody looks like me, people ask about my turban, and everyone already knows each other since I came in late. It's super awkward.

I did meet a few people in particular. A girl's Ponyta ate my lunch and a Snivy then destroyed it. Even now, I'm still pretty hungry. All I've had is a granola bar.

On the positive side, I got a pokemon. An Eevee actually, who I named Raja. He and I seem to be on the same level in terms of dealing with people, which is really nice. That and the library here is massive. There's nothing like it back home. Books everywhere, organized beautifully. And what's even better? People don't talk to me in there. I've read so many books already. Arguably, read more books than talked to actual people, but I don't really mind honestly. But we're going on some kind of trip this weekend, so I have no books to read. Maybe it'll be fun. I don't know really.

October 26th, 20XX: If I appear to be writing down history facts, maybe Ms. Floros will not call on me in class. La di da, Great War. Lugia. Sinnoh. Please call on someone else.

Please do not call on
me. I know the answer, but
I hate speaking up

. . .

Though in class, he dreams to not say a word
His need for an A leaves that dream shattered.

October 28th, 20XX: So one of the loud boys I met on the trip, Izzy or something, gave me a flyer for his Drama club a few days ago. I never considered joining a club since clubs mean new people and Drama sounds like having to talk on stage. But there is also room for backstage work, like sewing costumes. It's been forever since I've gotten to sew something new. I'm almost considering it. I could always go to one meeting and check it out. No harm... right?

October 29th, 20XX: Today feels almost like a blur. I found a jacket outside earlier. Don't know who it belongs to but I hope they don't mind me borrowing it. It's getting too cold; I can't ask my family for a coat. Those cost way too much and what we have at home is not going to help the winter here. I also caught a Drifloon! Don't know what to name him yet, but he led me to find Silvano in the woods?

He looked absolutely awful, but he was glad to see me. We exchanged numbers and the Drifloon helped us out of the forest. We got patched up at the nurse and got food at the cafeteria. He was really thankful Drifloon led me and Raja to him. Who knows how long he had been out there?

October 30, 20XX:

In these chilled days, I
long for the scorching heat and
salty air of home.

Reunion with those
sandy beaches and clear blue skies
are all that I ask.

But do tell! Once the
familiar shores greet me,
will I miss this cold?

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:38 pm
DJ Double B

New Friendship Points distributed to:

Eevee User Image 50 FP

Drifloom User Image 10 FP  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:13 pm
DJ Double B

Friendship Points for 21st of November to 15th of December

Nirav Goto: oo = EARN 20FP
Eevee: 50 + 20 + 10 = 80FP
User Image
Drifloom: 10 + 20 = 30FP
User Image

Timeskip Reward:
User Image 5x Rare Candies  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:06 pm
DJ Double B
A Dragon suddenly appeared!

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dratini - Ability: Marvel Scale - Moves: Wrap, Leer, Thunder Wave, Supersonic

››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games