Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
Shadow of the Beasts (Viper & Derry) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:20 pm
(Having minor issue inviting Derry to the guild so while we RP via PMs I'm reposting our messages here.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:22 pm
Trees whipped past as the horse thundered down the muddy trail, twigs and small shrubs ground to a pulp by its iron-clad hooves. Her presence discovered, Moonfire made her escape the fastest way possible... by stealing a horse. Despite being pregnant and riding the beast bareback, Moonfire found herself enjoying the experience. The wind rushing across her fur, the rush of adrenaline, the fluctuating onslaught of different scents and smells. That was until a low hanging branch almost took her head off. Hunkering down closer to the horse's shoulders, Moonfire silently cursed herself. "Stupid blindspot..." She muttered, itching the empty eye socket hidden beneath her crude leather eyepatch.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:25 pm
In an area near Moonfire, a group of disgruntled rebels make their way through the dense forest. Their voiced were subtle, yet fueled with rage. The fact they blew their only chance to liberate their people from the claws of the terrible landlord. At a glance, it was a certain victory. But they didn’t count one important detail: he had the money. Ever since the landlord had feared of the rebellion a few weeks ago, he had hired well armed mercenaries to deal with the pests. How can a few peasants fight against highly trained ex-soldiers? They can’t, that’s why the remaining few rebels had fled leaving their people behind. It was a disgraceful decision by Jeriel, the leader of the WestRiot gang, but they would have been slaughter otherwise. Because of this, morale was low among them, knowing they will never return to their tribe.

“We wasted our opportunity. We had the chance to save our people. And now lives were lost in vain!” Said one of the rebels. Even Jeriel agreed, but what choice do he have? The WestRiot were the only one that expresses their people complains towards the landlord. It was their only hope to suppress the villainy of Troy North, the truly distinguishable disgusting landlord of this area. “I know! I know! There’s nothing else we can do about it.” Jeriel replied in frustration. “How are we supposed to survive here? We left all of our equipment back in town.” Said Laure Riotnor, Jeriel’s sister. She was aware of the issue as much as Jeriel; as the only brave hunter who specializes most of the tactics to his brother, the unforeseen attack wasn’t in her equation. “Even if we travel the nearest village, it will take days to get there.”

“We can't survive here! We are doomed!” one of the rebels rushed to Jeriel in rage “We shouldn’t have ever started the rebellion in the first place. You have doomed us-“ before he could finished, Jeriel fist was planted in his face, the impact causes him to fall over. “Enough!” Jeriel growled, trying to control his men “Sigh… we do as we must to survive. Just because we lost everything doesn’t mean we should let our defeat consume us.” He looks at his men with hope, even if the hope he had left was clouded into the abyss. “But Jeriel…” Laure briefly paused “What do we do know? We don’t have a purpose to remain as rebels any longer.” “It doesn’t matter now, all I can say is we should stick together until we found a good spot to camp. We should find the main road up ahead.” They couldn’t argue with his decision. They will have a better chance of survival if they all stick together. They were 7 of them, enough men to quickly find resources for the day. Without hesitation, the West Riot gang travel to the west.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:26 pm
Given the horse its head, Moonfire let the beast run where it wanted. It wasn't long before even the horses impressive stamina was depleted. Having covered more then enough ground for the time being, Moonfire slid off the horse's back and guided it to a small stream where they both refreshed themselves.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:27 pm
Before long, the group follows a path that was lush with pasture. Given that they still carried a few spears and knifes, they can find a good spot to hunt for food. “Jak and Ika, it’s your job to gather materials for the camp.” Said Jeriel before turning his head to the rest of the group. “The rest have to hunt for food. We will meet up in this spot at noon.” “You need some help?” said Laure with concern, since she know full well he’s not much of a hunter like her “Laure, I’ll be fine. I know how to get food on my own.” Jeriel replied with confidence “There’s not a lot of fish here you know. Are you sure?” “Yes, I am sure. We need to cover more area anyways.”

Soon the group spread for possible hunting grounds. As Jeriel venture through, he noticed small footsteps of a possible pray. “Hmmm…” Jeriel then touched the ground and grin “There you are.” He was convinced he found his meal and decided to follow the track. But after a while, he went far off the known area and appeared near a small stream. “Dang.” He never went this far out, maybe it wasn’t a good idea to go alone. He sniffed for his group scent, instead he smell something different. What’s that smell, he thought. Unsure if it’s a small animal or another predator, there’s too many smells to distinguish one another.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:28 pm
Checking her stolen horse for any major injuries, Moonfire cleaned the few cuts and scrapes she discovered with water from the stream. Cursing herself a fool for not stealing horse saddle with supply bags, the expectant werewolf prowled the nearby undergrowth hoping to scare herself up a rabbit or two. Thankfully the children growing in her belly were understanding of their present situation and kept their kicks to a minimum.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:29 pm
Carefully, Jeriel sneak under the tall grass as much as possible. The scent was stronger as he gets closer to the river bank. Just as he feared, there was another predator nearby. This could be dangerous. Dealing with a few well armed men was enough, now he will face another predator in the territory.

His heart was pounding, but he wasn’t afraid. It’s was another threat he has to deal with. If he was lucky, he could bring the body to the group and cook it. And with a deep breath, he jump up to face the enemy. But as he was ready attack… he was stunned once he realized what he was facing against.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:41 pm
Moonfire cocked her head in confusion as what appeared to be another werewolf, abet a strange one wearing human clothes, appeared out of the bushes ahead of her. To her knowledge no other pack had dared claim a territory so close to the humans. He appeared real enough... smelled real... Approaching the wolf-man with caution, she gingerly poked his chest to confirm he was real. He was free of blood and his clothes appeared whole so he couldn't be a fresh turn...  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:50 pm
It was a shocking revelation, Jeriel never expected to encounter another tribe in this area. She was rather different, the fact he never seen one, let alone naked, so close to him. Not only that, her belly was apparent. Is she expecting a cub? He wondered, but he finally snapped once she poked his chest "H-hey, knock it off." Jeriel said, as he slowly walk back a few steps. "Do you understand me?" Jeriel wasn't sure if she was able to understand his language.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:59 pm
"You... wolf... but... not wolf." She replied, giving him his space but continuing to circle him. Having been in solitude for so long, it felt strange using her voice to talk to another creature again. "Escaped house-slave?" She guessed, gesturing to his clothes and then to her own naked body.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:34 pm
"Yeah. You might be confused at first. So I want you to know that I am part wolf and dog." Jeriel stated. "No, no. It nothing like that." he replied rather intrigue that she spoke his language "I am a free man, or so at least I am without a proper home now." Knowing she somewhat speak here language, he tried to ask her a question with a affectionate tone "Are you alone? I was hoping if we could speak to your tribe."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:37 pm
Despite her efforts to mask it, the emotional pain of her packs loss stuck her like an arrow and she visibly shrank back. Wiping a lone tear from her one eye, she nodded. "No pack. All dead or fled. Just me and mate's cubs..."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:36 am
He didn't thought his question could hurt her feelings. "Gosh.... that's terrible." he tried to sympathy the situation. She was all alone for so long, with no one to take care of his cubs. How would he survive in this dangerous place in her condition "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you sorrow." he slowly went to her, trying to accommodate the pain. "I never thought of seeing another tribe, let alone an expecting one. But this... is hard to believe... who did this to your tribe?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:39 am
"Hunters. Werewolf hunters. Baited males into an ambush and killed them." She answers, "Tortured me for long time, just escaped."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:01 pm
"Those foul humans!" he growl in fury "It angers me that someone witness the worst of mankind." his words were fueled with passion from the heart. What they done to her was unacceptable. "You have suffer long enough. What is your name poor soul?" he ask to console her.  
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff