Stage || Dancer
Crafting || Long Dance
Crafting Stat || 24
Difficulty || 16
Roll Needed || 80-100
Rolled || 85
Outcome || Success
Experience earned || 16 x 6 ) / 3 = 32

“Everyone gather around,” Aseara said allowed waiting for everyone to stop and come closer. “Today is the day everyone, we are taking the Red Amaryllis for ourselves, we are taking back our lives. I know for some of you this may come as a surprise, I know we haven’t had time to fill in everyone with all the details but you can understand the information was a little sensitive.” Aseara paused. “I am going to be taking over and I will be electing three leaders and my assistant once this is all over. We’re hoping to get this done without any violence. I’ve been slowly chocking Afsana and there shouldn’t be any issues. All the nobles here today are here to support us, the merchants are with us, and tonight with this dance we will all come together as one!”

The Wind girl paused again to look around at the faces, could she do this? Could she lead? She didn’t know, she didn’t have all the answers. Aseara had to but her faith into the Gods and hope for the best at this point.

“Alright, good luck. Break a leg or an arm but good luck out there.”

Someone dimmed the lights in the hall, Aseara went and peaked from a corner and spotted Nuri. She took a deep breath before stepping out into the lights left on the stage. She found her spot in the middle of the stage, straightened herself out, put on a smile.

“The summer festival began like any other…”

Speech over, Aseara retreated and the first dancers went on stage, Aseara joining them to represent the Wind Tribe. From there the dance moved with great fluidity as they depicted the rising storm from a few years ago. It was a long dance, one that almost played out like a play because of what was being danced. There had been no issues, everyone had been on point. Costume changes had been quick, no one had broken or twisted anything.

Aseara could not have asked for better.

When the dance was over, Aseara gave her final monologue before all the dancers, musicians, and singers joined them for the final applaud. This dance seemed had been the easy part, Aseara looked to Afsana in the crowd and their eyes met. She was clapping slowly, Janeska was simply sulking, but Aseara knew then Afsana knew something was up. Aseara lifted up her chin and eyed her squarely, she would not shrink back, she would not hide. Tonight was their night and Aseara was going to grab on with both hands and never let go.