Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:21 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:27 am
User Image
ROSI POLANSKI
Eccentric Eavesdrop

Rosi Polanski is a twenty-something year old pharmacist who leans towards the eccentric. She has been described as over-emotional, childish and to be quite frank a little bit strange; though she would argue that everyone else is just boring. Rosi wears her heart on her sleeve and if she does not have her nose in a cheesy romance novel it can usually be found in someone else's business. Walking around in her lab coat and large round glasses; rumour has it she is some kind of mad scientist and given her personality not many argue. She also has an intense love for cats, though cats do not share the same love for her. I mean if the kitties do not dig her vibe, that is saying something, amirite?

AND THE DIAGNOSIS IS!

Rosi's biggest fear is being trapped. Be it trapped in a loveless relationship, bogged down by her adult responsibilities or physically confined/restrained. She is a free spirit and wants to remain that way as long as possible - despite the pressure from her parents to settle down and grow up. To be honest, Rosi is in no rush for any of that - she likes not paying rent and having her mom do her chores for her, who wants to be an adult, really? This often means people view her as irresponsible and immature; which is the total opposite of how any medical professional wants to be seen as it makes them doubt her judgement and competence. To put it bluntly, any kind of serious commitment scares the living hell out of her. She can not trust herself to make her own choices, she needs an adultier adult plz.

LET'S REVIEW YOUR PRESCRIPTION!

Rosi seems to always overhear the juiciest gossip. She does not even really have to try; people just seem to come in and dump all the towns secrets on the pharmacy floor. Not that she is complaining, she loves putting her nose in places where it does not belong! Anyway, if you want to know what the word on the street is there is only one person to go to!

ANYTHING ELSE?

Her name is pronounced 'Rosie' not 'Ross-i'
Rosi is a Panromantic Demisexual.
Animals really do not seem to like her for some reason...
Due to her work she has become a bit of a hypochondriac and cleans the pharmacy floor almost compulsively.  

Z o m b i k ii
Crew

Magical Girl

Z o m b i k ii
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:28 am
EDUCATION STUFF

- General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) accredited Masters degree in pharmacy (MPharm).

PHARMACIST DUTIES

- dispensing prescription medicines to the public
- ensuring that different treatments are compatible
- checking dosage and ensuring that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labelled (pharmacists are legally responsible for any dispensing errors)
- supervising the preparation of any medicines (not all are supplied ready made-up by the manufacturer)
- keeping a register of controlled drugs for legal and stock control purposes
- liaising with doctors about prescriptions
- selling over-the-counter medicines
- counselling and advising the public on the treatment of minor ailments
- advising patients of any adverse side-effects of medicines or potential interactions with other medicines/treatments
- preparing dosette and cassette boxes, usually for the elderly, but also for those with memory/learning difficulties or who have several combinations of tablets to take, where tablets are placed in compartments for specified days of the week
- undertaking Medicine Use Reviews (MUR), an advanced service to help patients understand how their medicines work and why they have to take them
- managing a needle and syringe exchange
- measuring and fitting compression hosiery
- monitoring blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- offering a diabetes screening service
- arranging the delivery of prescription medicines to patients
- budgeting and financial management
- keeping up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs and their uses

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:28 am
STORIES  

Z o m b i k ii
Crew

Magical Girl

Z o m b i k ii
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:29 am
LOVE TRAIN  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:30 am
ARTS  

Z o m b i k ii
Crew

Magical Girl

Z o m b i k ii
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games