Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[prp] To the beach. Kaarina, Joniam & Taisto

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadica

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:24 pm
Swimming over to his brother, Taisto started to poke at Joniam in an attempt to get his brother’s attention. He had found an interesting looking shell and was eager to show the pretty twisty thing to his brother. “Loooooky what I found” He gushed as he excitedly present his brother with the shell he had found.

Kaarina was keeping a close eye on the boys to make sure they did not wander to far from home while they played and to prevent them from getting hurt while they played. Now that the boys where getting a bit older she thought about taking them up on land to see what would happen. She wasn’t sure if they would get legs like her and it was probably a good idea to get them to learn how to fly sooner rather than later.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:14 pm
User Image

Joniam darted around his mother as they went off together for some family time. She didn't have wings like him and Taitai did, and it had become a favorite question of his to constantly ask her. "When you get wingies maaa?!" he asked her, drifting around her before something caught his attention. He turned to look at what it was his brother was poking him for. He waggled his long slinky tail at Taisto before spinning around. "What is....ooooooo." he beamed, eyes going wide. His little hands made grabby motions at the shell as he tried to reach for it. He then turned wide eyed to his mama, his face now that of pleading. "Mamaaaaaaaaa I want a pretty shell tooo!!!" he gasped and pointed at his brother, his tiny wings flapping.

shadica
I'M SO SORRY WORK IS EATING ME.
So many people out of town I'm having to fill in a lot ;u;

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

shadica

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:04 pm
Kaarina’s face twisted into something between annoyance and jealousy when Joniam brought up the wing thing yet again. She was glad that he was swimming behind her and unable to see the face she had made. Quickly she plastered on a smile and threw on a sickly sweet voice. “I-“She started to answer before noticing he had been distracted by something, saving her from having to explain that she wasn’t going to get wings. Growing up she had been a bit jealous of her brother’s wings and then the universe had to go and give her two kids with wings.

She tried her best not to let it get to her, or more importantly not let them know that it did. She was working on not reacting when the subject was brought up and if they did notice she’d quickly explain she was a tiny bit annoyed because she had already answered the question, several times.

Seeing the face Joniam was throwing she sighed inwardly, no doubt he wanted something. Her hunch was proven right a few moments later when he asked for a shell like the on Taisto had. Swimming over to the boys she took a look at the one Tai had. It was a rather common shell, so it shouldn’t be too hard to find. “Give me a second and I’ll see what I can do.” Scanning the area she saw a bit of a shell poking out of the sand and swam over to it, luckily it was the right kind and she quickly brought it over to Joniam. “Here you go.”

It would be much easier to take them to the surface if they wanted to go and Kaarina suddenly had an idea, make them want to go. “If you guys want some shells, I know a place you can find a lot of them, and some pretty rocks too. It’s a bit far though.”

Oooh it looked like mama had found a cool shell for Joniam. He grinned at his brother, now they both had one! Then mama spoke up talking about a place with loooots of shells! He wanted to go to the place that had all the pretty things! “I wanna go!” He demanded, looking over at his brother hoping that he wanted to go as well. Tai's wings flapped in excitements and he kept making grabby hands at his mother. He was so excited he could hardly stay still.

Fea Line
It's fine~<3

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces