Hi there! There are a few issues with your profile that you will need to address before it can be marked Pending.
- Firstly, your personality is problematic in that it honestly doesn't tell us very much at all about your character. For being a somewhat decent length, it lacks any real detail. The best that can be gleaned from it is an apathetic attitude and little care for others, which is not enough. We sort our students based on their personalities, and we also like for all the characters in our guild to be extremely well-rounded. As it is, your personality doesn't mean much of anything about who your character is, except that you're trying very hard to get her sorted into Slytherin. While we don't begrudge you having a set plan for where you want her, you'll need to make the personality more well-rounded, because currently it is very one-dimensional.
- Your background story is, frankly, extremely problematic, and confusing. Your character is a pureblood, but there doesn't seem to be any connection to the magical world referenced in it, in spite of it being stated that the family is equally involved in the muggle and magical communities. Furthermore, the 'English Ministry' you speak of, being what would likely be a rather large and very secret community, either existing in the magical or muggle world (you don't make this clear), is not something that we can allow you to simply create for the sake of your character. There is no canon evidence of such a thing existing in the wizarding world. Furthermore, you speak of the family being members of this ministry, but then assign both parents to professions that don't seem particularly related to it. The experiment you reference her father performing would also be extremely illegal, and result in his being arrested. As far as the magical world is concerned, the emphasis that he achieved this without violating and 'magical abuse rules' implies that some level of magic was used, which makes the statement false, as magic is only allowed to be used on muggles as is necessary. The Ministry of Magic would not sanction it being used to force an upstanding citizen to be turned into a criminal. Regarding the muggle world, this experiment would also not be permitted as per the laws governing the study of psychology and human behavior. Assuming the person who gave the go-ahead for this experiment was the leader of this organization the family belongs to, it would again be denied, because as far as the guild is concerned, this organization does not exist. The ministry also keeps tabs on all witches and wizards to prevent them from abusing magic to take advantage of muggles, so the mother's involvement in a scheme like the one you've invented would not be allowed, even if the British government were involved in such a thing, which is also questionable as far as the framework of this guild are concerned. Concerning her schooling, Victoria would not have a choice regarding whether or not she would receive some level of magical schooling; magical children have little to no control over their own magic once it manifests, and therefore must be taught to control it in some capacity, be it homeschooling or attending a school like Hogwarts. This is not optional, and would certainly not be a decision made based on 'normal society' being unable to handle her. Furthermore, the implication that she is currently something other than just a student is concerning; this child is eleven. She is not old enough to be anything but a child and a student, regardless of how she was raised.
- On that note, there is some concern with how Victoria is framed in the backstory, and the profile as a whole, in that she does not come off at all like an eleven year old child. Rather, she seems more like someone in her late teens/early twenties. At the youngest, I would say she could be sixteen, not eleven. You will need to rework the profile to be more suitable for a child this age.
- Her fear doesn't seem to be a real fear. Rather, she seems to be more paranoid about the existence of conspiracies, and curious about them, rather than afraid. You'll need to emphasize that she is actually afraid of them to keep this, or change it.
- I would ask that you please pay close attention to the rules regarding the different profile sections; both your strengths and your weaknesses fail to follow these. There is a limit of two on both sections, and frankly, I can't tell how many you even have, but it's certainly more than two.
- None of the photos provided of Kristin Kreuk are age appropriate; they are all either too young or too old. Please try to find one that looks closer to eleven.
- The wand is confusing; witches and wizards are absolutely not permitted to acquire a wand until they are eleven years of age and ready to attend school. If she were given a 'fake' wand before then, it would not be capable of any magic, even a single spell (which does not exist in canon). For examples of what would be reasonable in that, see the HP wiki entries on fake and trick wands. Furthermore, troll hair is not an accepted wand core. Troll whiskers are, but they are true cores and certainly not something that would be placed inside of a false wand used to 'troll' a child. If you are playing off of the terminology, you should know that wizards do not interact much with muggle technology, due electricity behaving poorly around magic, and thus would probably be unaware of troll being used as slang the way we use it. A wand's properties would also not conform to the muggle vernacular in this manner.
- Honey badgers are not on the list of acceptable pets. Furthermore, the one listed seems to display magical properties, which would not be allowed; there is a ban on experimental breeding which would encompass breeding non-magical creatures with magical ones to grant them powers.
- We find your 'there's something else you need to know' quite confusing, specifically this part: "Dunno how good her roleplayer will be at some stuff but she should be good at things like solving puzzles and mysteries." We can only assume you are referring to yourself, and that you mean you don't know how well you'll be able to portray her as being good at her skills? If this is the case, you may want to rethink your character. Trying to play one with traits you can't accurately portray can be difficult on you and confusing for the people you roleplay with. If you find your are not capable of playing a character with these traits, it is best to change them.
Please make these changes, and then edit the thread title to 'Edited' so that we can look your profile over again.

Thank you! ~ ♥ Cara ɱк

Hi, my name is Victoria Rockwell

But I mostly go by Victoria or Vikki

I'm a Female

I'm 11 years old.

My birthday is 4/2

My dream job is I want to be a lawyer and crisis manager

My blood status is Pureblood but her family is known to both mingle with muggles and exploit them in troubling but not illegal ways

This is my 1st year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is (we will announce when sorting is open. When it is not open, leave this alone)

I'm interested in Prefers boys but really will just go for whoever has the best offer though it's not typically going to be money she's after. If being lesbian makes you more friends she's lesbian, if going for guys will make you popular then she will do that

I'm currently with no one currently

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Raised by unsavory people to be an unsavory person who does unsavory work though if she has any good qualities about her it would be that she was raised to value the big picture over the smaller one. If she has to sacrifice the few to save the many don't be so surprised at how quickly she makes her decision. She gets emotionally involved, but never attached. She'd dump a boyfriend she'd loved for years in a heartbeat if it was worth it even if it made her sad for the rest of her life.

My background story is Born into a family known to be involved with the rumored "English ministry of propaganda and surveillance." While no such ministry actually existed, officially, there were and will always be many smaller groups in any given nation that tend to carry out such functions or at least study them. Her family was not a particularly palatable existence for either pure-bloods nor muggles but they were respected for the results they produced. Her father was a well known professor of cryptology and criminal behavioral studies who even went as far as to prove he could turn an upstanding citizen into a violent, heinous criminal without violating any magic abuse rules. Her mother was thought to be a rather base social elite who inherited too much money from Victoria's grandfather until it was relieved that she'd somehow inherited three times his worth and much of the money somehow ended up disappearing into some jewelry business. It was later revealed that this woman did some off the books work with the British government involving the laundering of american and russian money.

All in all her entire family was somewhat sketchy. She herself was groomed to do some sketchy business but her parents have expressed interest in having her seek her own enterprise and serve Queen and Country only if it fits her.

She had shown some talent for magic and critical thinking skills but often got in trouble for cheating on tests and conning people, mostly by her parents rather than teachers or law enforcement. It was decided that she would go to hogwartz since she was talented and didn't sit well with normal society especially since society no longer had such firm hands in the classroom. At least being a fulltime student studying something extraordinary would keep her out of trouble perhaps.

I enjoy Boys, fashion, money, power, building upon things (She doesn't care about your useless bottlecaps but may be interested if you have a particularly extensive collection for example)

I despise people who claim authority over her but don't use it wisely, people who blame the abuser when a loophole is used, people who are intentionally useless, playing fair without some purpose, rigid and ineffective rules and edicts that can't be changed (she doesnt much care if its traditional, if it sucks it sucks)

I'm afraid of the possibility of intrigue concerns her. Conspiracy theory is something she keeps up with.

My strengths are anything in the same field as someone who deals with criminals, spies, and deception. She's a great puzzle solver and tends to do best with strategy games. She's also good at coming up with new things since one must be flexible for this but she specializes in something around these subjects by nature. Due partly to what does and doesn't keep her awake in class.

My flaws are Little self respect or care for herself as more than the person she wants to win. She will damage her reputation for the bigger prize in some cases. She also isn't a great flaming ball of elemental of physical magic in general. She tends to specialize in more technical things both in magic and in life. She doesn't like trusting others much as a result of not being particularly trustworthy herself.

I look like dark hair. light brown eyes. Young modelesque figure. Perks of careful breeding and arranged marriages. image image 2 (kristen kreuk face claim)

My wand is a 12in/30cm, ebony withh troll hair core. designed to troll daughters who want a pretty wand early. A silly wand that is mostly useful for casting strangerous dangerous. Need a new one immediately

My pet is a honeybadger.. eats poison or magic and seems to die for a second then just keeps on going. Slow hardy mammal with a strong bite and claws.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! She is interested in games though she may not be any good at them. Dunno how good her roleplayer will be at some stuff but she should be good at things like solving puzzles and mysteries. She isn't terribly fond of muggles but hs isnt terribly anti muggle either. She'd date a muggle who gave her enough gifts. She prefers useful things but expensive and luxurious also works.