Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
Joining - Retired Feb 04 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:33 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Princess_Feylin
SoA's Name: Valo
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Reaver
Brief Personality: Fairly easy-going, for a reaver, but quick to anger when inebriated and not entirely unambitious. Suffers incurable wanderlust.
Brief History: Valo was born and raised in the pride, but he got lost on a viking and wandered for several years, indulging his curiosity and generally carousing, until he decided it was time to come home. I'm fine with him having to win a challenge to re-enter the pride.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:35 am
oo DeD
I have iron in my blood!
Username: oo DeD
SoA's Name: Tabari sim Demir
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn -> Reaver
Brief Personality: Tabari is a proud lion, to put it briefly. He has spent much of his life training in warfare and is a competent fighter, experience that is reflected in various scars that cover his body. The lion fights with honor and strategy and has been teased at times for being a serious, stick-up-the-arse sort of character. He'll be a little wary of the more nefarious aspects of reaving at first as he will have some conflicting moral dilemmas. While he'll learn that he would be susceptible to moral compromises for the sake of the battle, he'll probably be a pretty straight-laced dude to the core.
Brief History: Another lion from the Jahy Sarlarin, Tabari was a warrior with a cause who quickly found his cause pulled out from under him. Wandering and restless, the lion was eager to investigate when he heard of a pride of fierce lions on the coast. His life of warfare left him itching for battle and he will join the pride to find another cause to fight for.

The following is a lioness that was a gif from Hopefolly. She was approved to join in the past but was never certed or RP'd. As I might play her slightly differently than the personality that Hope had applied with, I'm just putting a new (but similar) app in to eliminate some confusion with the ownership change c:
I have iron in my blood!
Username: oo DeD
SoA's Name: Arina
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Arina is poised and reserved, though she can't help but have a feeling of defeat around her. She is a remnant of the fiery, arrogant youth she once was and in her interactions it is clear that she makes a concerted effort to remain dignified and respectable.
Brief History: Being of old blood and proud of her heritage, Arina was determined to become a reaver like those before her. Her youthful naivety caught up with her, however, when she embarked on her first Viking and found herself both physically and mentally unprepared for the reality of pillaging and other reaver affairs. That first Viking left her half-blind and shameful. Accepting of her role as merely a freeborn, Arina is living a life where she searches for a way to regain her dignity (to no avail). Now an adult, the last living member of her family, and not even wed to a rank of anything deserving recognition, she's still searching.
They both look good to me. I'll update Arina's info and add Tabari to the Freeborn list.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:36 am
Princess_Feylin
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Valo
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Fairly easy-going, for a reaver, but quick to anger when inebriated and not entirely unambitious. Suffers incurable wanderlust.
Brief History: Valo was born and raised in the pride, but he got lost on a viking and wandered for several years, indulging his curiosity and generally carousing, until he decided it was time to come home. I'm fine with him having to win a challenge to re-enter the pride.
Okay.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:24 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Kimaria
SoA's Name: Xochipepe
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: A kindly lioness who can be a little socially awkward due to her appearance. She is surprisingly tough, having lived much of her life wandering the unclaimed lands alone and is now looking for greater purpose.
Brief History: Born as a rogue and living as a rogue, she has just started realising how much she has missed out on by not having friends and wants to be involved in a community which will someday let her have the freedom to also roam (she will aspire to become a reaver).

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Zili
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Socially inept - due to his powerful visions - upon meeting Xochipepe, he has realised that there is more to life than living in fear of one's power. Socially awkward and bumbling he is discovering that he is stronger than he once thought and growing in confidence.
Brief History: The son of a god, Zili was driven into the life of a hermit due to his visions (which seemed to trigger when in close proximity of others), he has since discovered that neglecting his power seems to have weakened it, allowing him to once more roam amongst others. He met Xochipepe out in the roguelands and has discovered that he has wasted too much of his time.  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:52 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: SilverLutz
SoA's Name: Nephthys
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Blank slate
Brief History: Born to a lioness in another pride, Nephthys was taken by her father, Phosphor, to return to the Stormborn so he can raise her. Her mother had no problem letting one of her cubs go as Phosphor promised he'd raise her well - and he will.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:32 am
Kimaria
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Xochipepe
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: A kindly lioness who can be a little socially awkward due to her appearance. She is surprisingly tough, having lived much of her life wandering the unclaimed lands alone and is now looking for greater purpose.
Brief History: Born as a rogue and living as a rogue, she has just started realising how much she has missed out on by not having friends and wants to be involved in a community which will someday let her have the freedom to also roam (she will aspire to become a reaver).

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Zili
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Socially inept - due to his powerful visions - upon meeting Xochipepe, he has realised that there is more to life than living in fear of one's power. Socially awkward and bumbling he is discovering that he is stronger than he once thought and growing in confidence.
Brief History: The son of a god, Zili was driven into the life of a hermit due to his visions (which seemed to trigger when in close proximity of others), he has since discovered that neglecting his power seems to have weakened it, allowing him to once more roam amongst others. He met Xochipepe out in the roguelands and has discovered that he has wasted too much of his time.
They both look like they'll be interesting additions. Welcome!  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:33 am
SilverLutz
I have iron in my blood!
Username: SilverLutz
SoA's Name: Nephthys
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Blank slate
Brief History: Born to a lioness in another pride, Nephthys was taken by her father, Phosphor, to return to the Stormborn so he can raise her. Her mother had no problem letting one of her cubs go as Phosphor promised he'd raise her well - and he will.
Welcome, Nephthys!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:09 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: hanging gallow
SoA's Name: Arik Fyri
Original Member? Yes and No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (I assume I need to do a challenge for reaver again? Sorry about the cert)
Brief Personality: Large and swift Arik excels in fighting and holding his ground when dealing with opposing forces. Unfortunately despite this his lack of thinking and sharp temper keeps him from being as cunning as his father was before him. He has the tendency to leap into situations and resorting to his size and brawn to overcome the problem instead of taking a moment to pause and calculate and find a better solution around the problem. He takes immense pride in his skill and easily snap at those he finds insulting it. He is capable of learning and improving on his strategic skills if he can just shove his pride down for a few minutes and listen to others.
Brief History: Arik is Aesir’s and Morrigan’s son, as a cub he took immense pride in his father however after his defeat he was exiled from the Stormborn instead of becoming thrall. Arik spent a lot of time wandering alone and lashing out at others that dared to even look at him wrong taking his wounded pride out on them. It wasn’t until he met a lioness who bested a few times that he eventually came to terms to what had happened. With the new warlord in power and no longer exiled he fully wishes to return to his home.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Akeldama
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Tough, calculating, and cold Akeldama has seen her fair share of problems in her lifetime considering she disposed of her former mate before leaving her pride. Her children almost non-existence in her life she has spent a great deal of her time wandering the lands looking for those she can consider somewhat family and or home. Most she has considered a waste for her time and skill but a few that are proven worthy are cherished dearly to her.
Brief History: During her travels Akeldama met Arik, after dealing with him a few times and putting the younger male in his place she decided to see his former pride with her own eyes believing that her skills could be of some use still.  

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:45 am
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Ohra
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Ohra is quieter than his larger brother Brummen, which people tend to mistake for being thoughtful, but the fact is he's dumber than a box of rocks. He mostly keeps quiet because he learned early on that it was better to keep his mouth shut and let people think he might be stupid than to say something and prove it. His one saving grace is that he's a pretty good fighter and he's very good at dealing with angry and upset people, be they reavers or thralls. He's also a good listener, although he obviously doesn't offer much in the way of advice. The fact that he manages to always have a lioness or two hanging around at any given time astonishes the rest of his family.
Brief History: Standard SB upbringing. Sibling to Brummen, Seqineq, and Reka.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:00 am
hanging gallow
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Arik Fyri
Original Member? Yes and No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (I assume I need to do a challenge for reaver again? Sorry about the cert)
Brief Personality: Large and swift Arik excels in fighting and holding his ground when dealing with opposing forces. Unfortunately despite this his lack of thinking and sharp temper keeps him from being as cunning as his father was before him. He has the tendency to leap into situations and resorting to his size and brawn to overcome the problem instead of taking a moment to pause and calculate and find a better solution around the problem. He takes immense pride in his skill and easily snap at those he finds insulting it. He is capable of learning and improving on his strategic skills if he can just shove his pride down for a few minutes and listen to others.
Brief History: Arik is Aesir’s and Morrigan’s son, as a cub he took immense pride in his father however after his defeat he was exiled from the Stormborn instead of becoming thrall. Arik spent a lot of time wandering alone and lashing out at others that dared to even look at him wrong taking his wounded pride out on them. It wasn’t until he met a lioness who bested a few times that he eventually came to terms to what had happened. With the new warlord in power and no longer exiled he fully wishes to return to his home.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Akeldama
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Tough, calculating, and cold Akeldama has seen her fair share of problems in her lifetime considering she disposed of her former mate before leaving her pride. Her children almost non-existence in her life she has spent a great deal of her time wandering the lands looking for those she can consider somewhat family and or home. Most she has considered a waste for her time and skill but a few that are proven worthy are cherished dearly to her.
Brief History: During her travels Akeldama met Arik, after dealing with him a few times and putting the younger male in his place she decided to see his former pride with her own eyes believing that her skills could be of some use still.
So! Arik doesn't have to re-do his reaver stuff. It was only lawspeakers and priestesses who had to worry about that. cool I'm glad they're both sticking around.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:01 am
Princess_Feylin
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Ohra
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Ohra is quieter than his larger brother Brummen, which people tend to mistake for being thoughtful, but the fact is he's dumber than a box of rocks. He mostly keeps quiet because he learned early on that it was better to keep his mouth shut and let people think he might be stupid than to say something and prove it. His one saving grace is that he's a pretty good fighter and he's very good at dealing with angry and upset people, be they reavers or thralls. He's also a good listener, although he obviously doesn't offer much in the way of advice. The fact that he manages to always have a lioness or two hanging around at any given time astonishes the rest of his family.
Brief History: Standard SB upbringing. Sibling to Brummen, Seqineq, and Reka.
Yep.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:20 pm
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Rama (Thalion) x Nadezhda (Princess_Feylin)
Cubs' Rank: freeborn

Cub's Name: Hovmodig (Andranis)

Cub's Name: Ivar (Thalion)

Cub's Name: Victra (Princess_Feylin)

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:31 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Andranis
SoA's Name: Haki
Original Member? SORT OF? He was part of the original IT! Also, his cert and he's in my post from the owner-maintained owner's list (Sorry, wanted to cover all my bases)
Desired Rank: Freeborn (I thought I had specified bard somewhere besides a plot thread, it seems I did not! He'll go about it with the RP contest thing ~ )
Brief Personality: (From the IT thread) Haki'd rather spend his time singing, finding it a great skill and asset to himself. He can't remember a lick of his past, though, so he lives in the moment.
Brief History: (Also from the IT thread) Originally part of a large family, Haki joined a pride for a lioness he'd fallen for. Not too long after one of his daughters left, though, he went out to find her and was attacked by an unknown leopard. Struck with amnesia, he's gone seeking his purpose in life, though not so much who he was. All he remembers is that his name is Haki, and he loves to sing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:10 am
Princess_Feylin
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Rama (Thalion) x Nadezhda (Princess_Feylin)
Cubs' Rank: freeborn

Cub's Name: Hovmodig (Andranis)

Cub's Name: Ivar (Thalion)

Cub's Name: Victra (Princess_Feylin)
Added!  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:11 am
Andranis
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Andranis
SoA's Name: Haki
Original Member? SORT OF? He was part of the original IT! Also, his cert and he's in my post from the owner-maintained owner's list (Sorry, wanted to cover all my bases)
Desired Rank: Freeborn (I thought I had specified bard somewhere besides a plot thread, it seems I did not! He'll go about it with the RP contest thing ~ )
Brief Personality: (From the IT thread) Haki'd rather spend his time singing, finding it a great skill and asset to himself. He can't remember a lick of his past, though, so he lives in the moment.
Brief History: (Also from the IT thread) Originally part of a large family, Haki joined a pride for a lioness he'd fallen for. Not too long after one of his daughters left, though, he went out to find her and was attacked by an unknown leopard. Struck with amnesia, he's gone seeking his purpose in life, though not so much who he was. All he remembers is that his name is Haki, and he loves to sing.
Sorry! He is on the list now as a freeborn.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff