Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Myrsky Syntynyt - We're official! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:38 pm
pinchmonster
Taraxa: *enjoys his reputation in the pride* 8D *nuzzles his little princess Morath*

Morath: "Oh Poppah! Big brother Thuto was telling me all sorts of fun stories about the world... he's smart Poppah!
Thuto; *tending to the other cubs*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:24 am
Nymph :: **rolls her eyes at Taraxa** manslut

Loki :: **toddles up to Morath and puts a very large brar in the middle of her back before hiding behins daddy** Hey papa **innocent face**  

Syrius Lionwing

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:53 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20438691
Just dropping off a link to another RP. I figure at some point once we're official I'll try to shift the old RPs into the subforum so that they're all in one place.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:02 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Andranis
Lion's Name: Yu
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Reaver
Brief Personality: An otherwise quiet lion, Yu can be fierce in his own right. He's particularly protective of his baby half-sister, Susu, whom he keeps close at home, and closer on the battlefield, for fear he'll lose the only family he can find anymore.
Brief History: Born to a small lioness and a particularly large and protective male lion, Yu grew up a peaceful life. Until he wandered away from his mother, anyway. He's been lost since, trying to find his place as he grew from a small bundle of cub fur, into a big and strong lion equal to his father in size. On his road to find his place, he's come across a half-sister, whome he's taken to keeping close to keep track of her, being a protective big brother.

I have iron in my blood!
Lion's Name: Haki
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Haki'd rather spend his time singing, finding it a great skill and asset to himself. He can't remember a lick of his past, though, so he lives in the moment.
Brief History: Originally part of a large family, Haki joined a pride for a lioness he'd fallen for. Not too long after one of his daughters left, though, he went out to find her and was attacked by an unknown leopard. Struck with amnesia, he's gone seeking his purpose in life, though not so much who he was. All he remembers is that his name is Haki, and he loves to sing.

I have iron in my blood!
Lion's Name: Susu
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Reaver or Priestess - You decide! xd
Brief Personality: Being gifted as a Seer who can See the future, she tends to know outcomes of life... For others. For herself, she can See nothing, simply because she can't See her own future. Not that she'd ever give a straight answer for anybody, though - For the fun of it, she simply tells everybody they're doomed to a dishonorable death. She's started to take a liking to ripping her claws into her enemies, quite the contrast to her half-brother.
Brief History: Born to a tiny lioness in a pride and a roaming rogue male, Susu grew up in a calm and happy life, if simple and... Boring. She found it incredibly BORING. Though the pride dedicated itself to fighting for justice, she found next to nothing to actually DO. When she met Yu, she left home to find something bigger and better. Along the way, they picked up somebody she recognized as a first cousin's mate, though she'd never tell him that.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:21 am
Andranis
I have iron in my blood!
Lion's Name: Yu
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Reaver
Brief Personality: An otherwise quiet lion, Yu can be fierce in his own right. He's particularly protective of his baby half-sister, Susu, whom he keeps close at home, and closer on the battlefield, for fear he'll lose the only family he can find anymore.
Brief History: Born to a small lioness and a particularly large and protective male lion, Yu grew up a peaceful life. Until he wandered away from his mother, anyway. He's been lost since, trying to find his place as he grew from a small bundle of cub fur, into a big and strong lion equal to his father in size. On his road to find his place, he's come across a half-sister, whome he's taken to keeping close to keep track of her, being a protective big brother.
Pleased to have him. His challenge to get in can also cover Susu, since they're related to each other.

Andranis
I have iron in my blood!
Lion's Name: Haki
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Haki'd rather spend his time singing, finding it a great skill and asset to himself. He can't remember a lick of his past, though, so he lives in the moment.
Brief History: Originally part of a large family, Haki joined a pride for a lioness he'd fallen for. Not too long after one of his daughters left, though, he went out to find her and was attacked by an unknown leopard. Struck with amnesia, he's gone seeking his purpose in life, though not so much who he was. All he remembers is that his name is Haki, and he loves to sing.
Singers are always welcome in the Stormborn. Just know that he'll have to win a challenge to get into the pride, which will involve at least one fight. Is that something he'd be up for? ('Cause I'm happy to have him).

Andranis
I have iron in my blood!
Lion's Name: Susu
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Reaver or Priestess - You decide! xd
Brief Personality: Being gifted as a Seer who can See the future, she tends to know outcomes of life... For others. For herself, she can See nothing, simply because she can't See her own future. Not that she'd ever give a straight answer for anybody, though - For the fun of it, she simply tells everybody they're doomed to a dishonorable death. She's started to take a liking to ripping her claws into her enemies, quite the contrast to her half-brother.
Brief History: Born to a tiny lioness in a pride and a roaming rogue male, Susu grew up in a calm and happy life, if simple and... Boring. She found it incredibly BORING. Though the pride dedicated itself to fighting for justice, she found next to nothing to actually DO. When she met Yu, she left home to find something bigger and better. Along the way, they picked up somebody she recognized as a first cousin's mate, though she'd never tell him that.
I would be happy to have her as either a Reaver or a Priestess. I don't think we have any Priestesses who are actually seers as yet, so that would be great, but since she wouldn't have been born into the pride, they might be leery of allowing her to perform a priestess's duties. So I'm throwing it back at you: she's good for either rank. Pick one.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:37 am
Oh, he can do a fight xd Also, would a Priestess be allowed to fight at all..? Like, if intruders got too close, and they had to be fought back.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:43 am
They'd be allowed to fight. Stormborn priestesses are scary mofos. At least, the two we have so far are pretty scary-leaning-toward-creepy. It's up to them whether they choose to do so, or whether they'd prefer to stay safe and secluded working "battle magics."

And as long as he's okay with the fighting, all's well. I guess we need to get you some people to challenge.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:00 pm
Then she can totally be a priestess xd

Susu: mrgreen

Yu: How'd I get a creepy sister? gonk  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:02 pm
Yay for more priestesses!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:40 pm
Ra'stryke would be up for doing any joining battles, by the way. smile Just let me know, guys. <3 By PM if I don't check here often enough. :'D I try to check everyday, but you never know.  

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:10 pm
Gunnar is up for challenge battles as well! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:52 pm
Thank you guys. I should probably get around to getting myself a Reaver at some point so I can actually help out with challenges.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:00 pm
How about... Yu does his challenge with Gunnar, and Haki with Ra'stryke? whee  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:48 pm
Sounds good to me. :3 When do you want to do the challenge?  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:06 pm
I'm open to starting it tonight, if you don't mind 4laugh  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games