Soon to be Reaver needs male Thrall

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:09 pm
I have a lioness here that has joined the Stormborn and is going to be a Reaver in her mother's band. She needs a male to capture that will be okay with being her Thrall, breeding slave, and cub nanny.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:09 pm
Voli'Pie is a former Demoness. She was born and raised in the Demon pride, but her mother was never quite the proper demon. Voli took after her mother in this respect, so when the demons disbanded, that suited Voli just fine. She and her mother joined the Stormborn to keep an eye on Voli's half uncle who is a Thrall. They do not claim their blood relation to him, just make sure his former demon master is good to him (which he is).

Voli wants to have a steady male to sire her cubs and I would like for that to be a Thrall. She will be nice to him, as long as he doesn't over step what he is allowed by his rank. She would never let him go free because she would feel betrayed by his desire to get away from her. There is a choice of having her capture the male and fall for him later, or have her mother capture him and gift him to her.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:11 pm
Application Form:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Player:[/b]
[b]Personalty:[/b]
[b]Brief history:[/b]
[b]Captured by:[/b] (Put Voli or Mother here)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:12 pm
Open for posting!  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:06 am
I have two possibles

Name: Rahi'Puru
Player: nessiaing
Personalty: He is a fairly undeveloped player who has never played. What I can say for sure is that he would be loyal, and kind, possibly soft spoken.
Brief history: He comes from a loving family with two parents who wanted the litter so much.
Captured by: Voli, I could see him willingly coming with her because he has fallen in love even if Voli doesn't return the feelings for quite sometime.

Name: Sakhr
Player: nessiaing
Personalty: Protective and loving. Sakhr would put himself on the line for those he loves.
Brief history: He and his two siblings were abandoned as cubs and he being the eldest he took it upon himself to raise his siblings. They joined a pride that ended up falling apart. Now that he and his siblings are adults he feels like he has no one to take care of, and since his whole life has been spent taking care of someone he feels a rather large hole in his life.
Captured by: Either or  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff