Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Lesson In How To Have Fun (Mikasi Raiquen & Maita'i)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:56 pm
This is a private rp between my Mikasi Raiquen and Sweenys_Revenge's Maita'i.

User Image
This way to my Teepee

User Image
This way to Sweenys_Revenge's Teepee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:00 pm
Mikasi found himself at loose ends, fluttering around a nearly closed cove. He was only about the size of a large butterfly, finding it easier to travel this way. And it made him less likely to be noticed as he flitted through the trees. But that was before, and this was as far as he felt like going, so he landed on the sand far enough away from the mostly still water and started to grow. It would take a few minutes before he was back to his normal size, his wings dragging on the ground, now, half wind and half flutter and mostly transparent. Mika did love the way his wings looked, especially at night, when they appeared almos ghost-like against his darker hide.

Mika shook himself, full size again, and listened to the ringing of the bells around his neck. They were something that always made him smile, the sound so familiar and so much like home, even when he had none. They reminded him of his sister, who had her own bells. That was why he had come to these lands, of course, his sister has been missing him. Enough to make a wish on the Star the brought him here.

But that was the only reason that he came, really, to be with family again. But she was busy with something or other and he... He was unsure what to do with himself at this point, so he was planning on falling back on old habits.

When he was traveling, he had rarely spent a night alone, and even then, only when he wanted too. He had been quite the playboy, but there were no hard feelings when he moved on. Mika also made sure his new friends knew what they were getting into, so as not to cause problems. He hated problems.

Since coming here, though, the only Soquili he'd been around was his sister. And when she had been away, doing her own thing, he had been alone. Doing nothing. Mika felt that maybe the old way was a good one. At least he would be able to meet some new Soquili along the way, maybe make a friend or two.

The only problem with that plan was... he had no idea where to go to meet anyone. Where their gathering places for such a thing, or was it just random luck? He had no idea, but he would figure it out, eventually. Until then, this was a lovely spot to spend some time, even if he didn't have anyone to share it with. Mika was going to have fun, regardless.

The cove was interesting enough, the opening to the sea was nearly closed over, leaving a very small gap that water was constantly pushed and pulled through. Even with that, there was very little movement in the cove itself, aside for what was living in it. A large school of fish called the cove home, looking like quicksilver under the water. But the part that interested him the most was that it was glowing. Not the fish, or the water, but something that caught along the shore and drifted freely in the water. It was a soft green color and reminded him of fireflies, only in the water. So, at least, there was that to look at and pretend to be entranced by. How was he supposed to have fun if everywhere he went as a deserted as this place was?

Stomping a hoof childishly, he huffed. He'd never had this problem before, he always knew where to go to find something fun to do, even if he had no idea where he was. This was a new sort of feeling, this desire for companionship. Maybe he just needed a friend or something. With a sigh, he stepped closer to the water, fanning his wings out to the side so what little light there was left would show though them, giving him a pleasant little accent to his already pleasant appearance.

Sweenys_Revenge

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:20 am
Laughter rang through the air, slicing through the silence like the bells on the stallion's neck. It split the quiet air of almost evening nearly in half before blowing it up with the punctuation of a splash. Maita'i, hardly larger than a humming bird and moving just as fast, wove wobbling threads through the water before jettisoning herself back out again and gasping loudly. And then more laughter. The line she cut through the air were uneven, spiraling, and chaotic. Her laughter followed suit. She was, simply put, perpetual motion personified. When she did finally stop, it was only because she had flown dead into a gauzy, translucent wing. So stunned as she by this sudden impact that she reverted back to normal size with an audible pop before landing gracelessly on her rear end in front of the owner of said wing.

It took Mai longer than normal to focus her eyes, perhaps because she had gotten started early with her friends on the fermented fruits. Her head rolled on her neck a little, as though she was unsure of how exactly to hold it up. The first thing that she registered was that she had fallen directly into some very shallow water. She giggled lightly and splashed with her front hooves, forgetting for just a moment what had caused her to land in her current position. It took her a moment to notice that she was not alone.

"Woah," she whispered once she finally did get a good look at what she had flown into. She took a hesitant step, as though she was unsure of the ground beneath her. "So pretty..." Another hesitant step and she was close enough to press her still soggy face against the strange and magnificent wing before her. "It's like looking through ice... so cool..."

DarkenWoodWolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:47 pm
Mikasi's head jerked up at the laugh, eyes seeking out the source as it fluttered around, splashing into and out of the water. He tracked it's movement by sight and sound. He... had never run across a Soquili who laughed like that, and for the moment it took her to run into his wing, he was quite stunned.

And then, she was full sized again, still laughing, splashing in the water like a foal. It brought a wry twist to his face as he noted how long it took her to focus, how carefully she moved, and how entranced she was with his wing. Like looking through ice.

Carefully, slowly, he pulled his wing back so she wasn't pressed up against it, or more to the point, so that her horn wasn't pressed anywhere near it, but kept it close enough that she could still look through it if she wanted, not wanting to deprive her of her focus so quickly.

Mika had been roughly in the same condition a few times, but he never felt like he needed to indulge when there were so many more fun things to do, which might not be done if, say, one couldn't stand up. Still, he had no problem with those that did, finding their company enjoyable and fun.

Tilting his head carefully, so the bells around his neck would ring out softly, hopefully distracting her from his wing before she put a hole it in, and he gave her a warm smile.

"Hello." He began, speaking softly at first as not to startle her, and still keeping his wing just out of reach. "It's not often I meet another with flutter blood," which is wasn't. The places he had traveled did not suit the silken wings. "Or one who knows exactly how much fun it is to take a swim when you are that size."

With a grin, he wondered if he should go smaller and play around in the stream, if she would join him if he did. It wouldn't be a bad way to pass the time, in fact, it would be a delightful change in the routine he had settled into since arriving here. First off, he wouldn't be alone (probably), and secondly, he wouldn't be sulking about being alone.

And, perhaps, in meeting this mare, she would know where others were, maybe even put time aside to see him again, anything was possible, and it had been a long time since he had tried to make a friend. He wasn't nervous, as he was all charm and wit, there is no reason for anyone not to like him. Except maybe one person, but he never counted them, and they were biased and a bit of a jerk to begin with. Regardless, that was before, and this was now. He was in a new land, where he was mostly sure that one person couldn't find him, heck, he couldn't seem to find himself here. How could he except anyone else too? Even if that one person seemed to know him better than himself some days. Before. It was past, history, and it was going to stay that way.

Shaking his head, he favored the mare with another grin, open and friendly.

"I'm Mika, and what may I have the pleasure of calling you?

Word count: 555

Sweenys_Revenge

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:42 pm
DarkenWoodWolf

Oooh my... the pleasure of calling her. Maita'i was no stranger to flirtation -- those she tended to spend her time with were fairly loose with compliments and more -- but for it to happen from someone not of her normal circle... and from someone so strange looking... well it was exotic. The thrill of this mystery of a stallion with the icy wings and the stars on his neck sent a wave of electricity up Maita'i's spine. She knew what the mares and stallions from her normal social spheres wanted when they spoke like that... but Maita'i wasn't so drunk that she could tell that this was a different sort of situation all together.

The promise of a new adventure hung in the space between them, whispering along Maita'i skin. She didn't even bother to hide her once over of him, nor the color darkening her cheeks.

"I am Maita'i. It means 'very good'."

She let the implications unfold themselves as they wished.

"But my friends call me Mai. Less of a mouthful."

Her steps belied her steady tone, carefully placed so as not to roll her ankles on the uneven terrain. Or did it just seem uneven? Perhaps the damsel thing would work with this guy though? No... something told her not. Soon the chemicals from the fruits would run their course through her body and she would return to the mundane stillness of the world... but maybe it wouldn't be so mundane with this new stallion.

"So, Mika," Mai said his name very carefully, though not for the inebriation that swirled the world around her. She tested the weight of the name on her voice, weighed each letter and syllable against her lips. "You swim? Have you ever swum deeper in this cave?" She nudged past him. "It's one of my favorite places, full size or smaller."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games