Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Surrounding Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:37 am
-
OOC: -

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
Where: Surrounding Forest, Mykronos Beach With: Patrick and Hiro Status: Relaxing with Patrick and Hiro Wallet: $500 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere
--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---

User Image

Saeki didn't particularly need the other to do him a favor. He was happy enough with the friendly competition and having fun together. But if his friend liked it, then who was he to deny them it? Either way he had a lot of fun with Patrick so far and now Hiro as well. The young man looked over at the other male as they walked and smiled listening to them. "That is impressive. I have gotten lost so many times back home before I knew the way that I lost count." he admitted and laughed softly. It wasn't that he was terrible with directions, but when a place was new to him and he had yet need of finding landmarks, he had gotten lost a lot of times. "Not to bad, Soleil is quite easy to find the way in. Perhaps it is the signs. But I am happy you showed me a big part of it already." he answered the question about Soleil.

Saeki smiled when he saw Hiro hop about around them as they went deeper into the forest. The feline was really amazing. For a moment he adjusted his pace as well while Patrick wrote in the notebook. He didn't look at what they wrote down though, he was raised way to respectful to be doing that. Instead he walked in silence until the other spoke again signifying that he was done and nodded. "No problem." he said and smiled. When they arrived at the place to be he glanced around real quick before he heard Patrick's instructions and nodded before he did as he was asked. He never acted or modeled before but he managed to place the expressions as requested. The challenge was staying utterly still with them, especially when his nose was tickled by something but he managed.

Genkawolf

-

[color=#990000]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:05 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I would very much like to hear about your misadventures some time in the future, Saeki" Patrick said to him. He believed Saeki's stories about himself to be interesting to listen and has a touch of normalcy that he wants for himself. Even if they are short he would like to hear about them. "I did? Didn't realize I did. Aside from the aquarium I did try to show you places I told you about and you might like" he responded honestly. He does agree Soleil is easy to get around in even without a vehicle. Hiro makes some attempts at chasing small birds that happen to land on the ground. The attempts were unsuccessful, but he kept trying anyways. Very pleased the other has no problems with the instructions he has given out to him thus far. Once the expression he requested was shown he would ask for others and they were simple ones then the kneeling poses were done afterwards. He didn't want to make up expressions he hadn't seen yet if he went with a non smiling one of the statue. After all the sketching was done he allowed the other to move freely then showed him the preliminary sketches and the physical one using his earth manipulation. Thought Saeki did really well in complying to being a model over all. Spending some more time in the forest, he packed up and left with Hiro when it was close to sunset so they can get back to the mainland before the ferries stop for the day.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Surrounding forest.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1226.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:39 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤③
( ⑪ мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:03 am
OoC: -

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Damen Daniels1419 Doux
Where: Mykronos forest
With: Mark?

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:
MH: Shadow Sword (when summoned, two handed
Armor: General clothing

User Image
User Image

Damen had gone home and put away his groceries once they parted ways, though the state of his young friend was worrying him. Just what made them so insecure suddenly? Still he didn't let it hold him up wanting to be on time for Mark at the ferry. He freshened up a bit and with a look in the mirror he left his home again about 10 minutes after, closing the door behind him. All should be alright for now. And he hoped Mark was feeling better too. If they were uncomfortable with him then he might need to consider some distance for a while, though he really didn't want to think about that. The thought alone made him feel like he had a pit in his stomach. But if it ended up best for Mark he might have to and he didn't like the idea of it.

The demon wandered to the ferry service, lost in thought as he wondered what to do about the situation. Most important thing was finding out what bothered his friend of course. Still Damen kept an eye on the road as he walked. It wouldn't help either of them if he ended up in an accident before he could even reach their appointed location. When he made it to the ferry, Damen looked up and around a bit to see if Mark was already here. If not he would wait for them so they could take the ferry together. Perhaps they could figure out what was going on so they could talk about it before it might prove detrimental to their friendship. The demon wanted to do everything he could to avoid that happening. Anything but that, though he still hesitated about his heritage.

User Image

INVENTORY

Wallet: $2300 (millions in bank)
House Keys
Portfolio with several business cards of clients

ABILITIES

Blade of Shades: Nothing particularly powerful, just like any other sword but forged from shadows around him. As such he doesn't carry it on his waist all the time but he can create it. Something he doesn't really wish to use and so far only called it more than once for the wish to be able to control it to avoid accidental injuries. He isn't really a fighter however, only ever strikes out to protect those dear to him. (And it rarely includes this blade)

Quoted
By Bi Blitz

-

-

[color=#8080ff][b]"SPOKEN"[/b][/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:29 pm
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Shopping l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Once they parted ways and said their goodbyes Mark would quickly smack his own forehead in irritation at himself "Why Mark!? Why are you like this!?" he cried out to himself as he walked down the sidewalk, staring at the ground as he walked. Why. One person shows him some kindness and he couldn't help but fall for them? Was that Mark was destined to do every time someone is nice to him? Just be nice to him and he guessed that's how easy it was for him to fall for you, that wasn't completely pathetic of him. Then the realization that he'd be meeting with Damen again struck him and Mark felt his heart pound in his chest at the thought. This...this was more intense than back in school with Kelly...why was that? He couldn't imagine why...except he could...was it..real? Not just a little crush? If so then that was even worse! Mark was beyond head over heels for Damen now and he hated himself for that even more now that he realized it. Mark felt his self esteem plummet to rock bottom the more he thought about his feelings and the other man in general. Damen was much more mature and confident, he had his own company, he was legitimately a very rich and successful man. What the hell would he ever want with a nineteen year old with as many issues as he did? On top of that there was no way he'd ever be interested in another guy, Damen had to have throes of beautiful women to pick from. As Mark walked through the door of his home to quickly put everything away a small smile still somehow made it's way to his face "Still....there's nothing wrong with....fantasy..." he muttered to himself. After all keeping his feelings bottled up and just fantasizing about an imaginary relationship with Damen had to be harmless. As long as he could remain content with that then he'd be OK and be able to handle it...at least that's what he'll tell himself for now.

Once Mark departed from home he was quick to power walk to their agreed destination but the closer he got the more butterflies he felt in his stomach over the whole thing. It was just a meeting between friends, it was just a meeting between friends, it was just a meeting between friends, this was the mantra that Mark was telling himself to be able to pull it off. Eventually Mark would finally make it to the ferry at the docks and saw Damen waiting and Mark quickly jogged the rest of the short distance between them and forced himself to look up at Damen instead of the ground
"H..hey Damen! I uh...I hope I didn't keep you waiting long!" he stated but now he felt a new problem rising, the more he tried to maintain eye contact the more his face turned red which did not help him at all. He was dammed if he did and dammed if he didn't so Mark would slowly allow his gaze to drift downward to the ground for a moment before rubbing the back of the neck a bit and chuckling awkwardly more so to himself "Um..So Damen...how m..much are the tickets? I can uh...I can buy mine" he would of course offer the other man with a small smile on his face as he chanced looking up at Damen again before his gaze falling back to the ground.

(OOC: )

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:46 pm

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Where: -
With: -

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:

User Image
User Image

The demon waited patiently for Mark to arrive. There were still plenty of ferries scheduled even though it was nearing sundown. Still it wasn't like they were running out of time. Damen looked up when he heard Mark's voice and smiled a bit. "You are fine, let's go to the ferries while we still can." he replied gently and started walking to the ticket booth. Damen would have been happy to pay for both, but he also knew that Mark might feel better if the demon didn't pay everything. "If that is what you want to do, by all means. They are around $2 I believe" he said with a calm smile. He really hoped they would feel better soon. This really was worrisome. When they had their tickets they took the first ferry out to the woods. It wasn't a long trip but Damen just felt worried right now.

Maybe this trip would help them both. The young man glanced over at his friend but he wouldn't push. If Mark wanted to talk about it they would. The only way Damen would right out ask is if it got to far out of hand. It wasn't long after they started the trip that they moored at the island and could get off the ferry. Once there the young man turned to Mark. "Ready for some nature experiencing? It often helps with all sort of things." he said as he did his best to hide his worry.

User Image

INVENTORY

House Keys

ABILITIES

Blade of Shades: Nothing particularly powerful, just like any other sword but forged from shadows around him. As such he doesn't carry it on his waist all the time but he can create it. Something he doesn't really wish to use and so far only called it more than once for the wish to be able to control it to avoid accidental injuries. He isn't really a fighter however, only ever strikes out to protect those dear to him. (And it rarely includes this blade)

Quoted
By Bi Blitz

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:12 am
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Spending time with Damen l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark smiled a bit when the other man assured him that he was fine and so Mark would nod his head in agreement at him saying that they should get their ferry tickets. The younger man would follow after Damen and when he asked about buying his own tickets he'd listen to the other man explain about how they are about two dollars. OK, that works. The tickets were reasonably cheap thankfully enough, Mark had noted that the money he was getting from his parents was becoming more and more sparse as time went on. Something that breached their contract that they had agreed upon with the doctors and psychologists 'I'll have to call up my therapist later so they can set them straight...' he quietly thought to himself as a dark look briefly came over his face, thankfully though the one glance at Damen and Mark's smile would return a bit as he turned to buy his own ticket. He knew that it wasn't much and there was no issue with Damen covering some of the costs but Mark didn't like the idea of anyone but his parents spending money on him. They owed him that much at least. He lightly shook his head and turned his attention to Damen, Mark wasn't going to let them ruin this for him too and instead offered a small smile as they took the ferry ride "That forest...it..looks so d..deep..." he spoke softly while in awe of the sight before him. He had never once seen anything like it, he had been a city boy all his life and deep forests were not something that he had the privilege of seeing in person. Mark was completely oblivious to the fact that Damen had wanted to ask about how he was acting, right now Mark was simply in awe of how beautiful it all was. Once they arrived Mark would offer a tiny smile as his gaze lowered to the ground once more "Y..yeah I am! If. uh...if that's true then...I'm game!" he stated before following Damen's lead, he listened to the sounds of birds singing in the tree's, it was nearing the end of the day but the sun was still thankfully out and the sound of nature was actually quite nice "Is...is this what I've been missing out on....my whole life?" he softly questioned himself more than Damen as he eyed a herd of deer moving through the trees in the distance. He'd never seen real deer before. It had only been a few minutes of walking around but Mark would turn to Damen and his cheeks tinted pink a bit as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly for a moment "Thanks f..for um...for taking me out here...D..Damen.." he spoke softly, his gaze unable to maintain Damen's and slowly drifted down to the ground once again.

(OOC: )

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:56 pm

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Where: Mykronos Forest
With: Mark

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:

User Image
User Image

Damen smiled when they got to the forest. The way Mark was acting it was like he never saw any of this in his life. Something that was hard to believe for Damen considering who raised him. He was very surprised to hear that Mark asked if he had missed out on all this all the time. The demon blinked a bit tilting his head as he thought about it a short moment. "Is this your first time in a forest?" he asked, surprise clear from his voice. "I grew up in a forest, so for me this is quite everyday normal. Though I enjoy it immensely nonetheless." he said and smiled a bit. Seeing Mark like this he could hardly get himself to break the peace the young man seemed to be feeling now. Once more Damen opted for just staying silent about it. At the very least Mark seemed better a bit again, up until they crossed gazes.

Damen wished it wasn't like that but he would maintain the peaceful and more cheerful vibe for now. Another time then likely. He was very worried about it, but now he sighed slightly and pushed the idea aside in favor of Mark's more cheerful mood. "There are a lot of birds in a forest. All kinds. I love hearing the woodpecker myself. When you hear a rhythmic sound like a quick drum on wood." he admitted. They were beautiful besides. If you had the luck to catch a glimpse. They kept pretty much out of view and were heard more than seen. "There are filches too and Robins, Wrens." he named a few birds that could be seen in a forest. The demon looked around until he spotted a squirrel collecting nuts and he gently tapped Mark's shoulder before pointing at the busy animal. He didn't want to scare it off after all.

User Image

INVENTORY

House Keys

ABILITIES

Quoted
By Bi Blitz

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:13 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ⑮тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦②
( ① чєαя, ⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:05 am
۩ Adramelech/Solomon Romero ۩

User Image

User Image

♛ It felt good damn good to be standing out here in the open despite the cold. The former king stood high in a tree observing the area all around him surveying his hunting ground. He had been watching, listening, smelling, using his senses to pick up any concerning details. So far he had been successful in keeping track of his intended target an older looking elf and a younger one two males. Eavesdropping on their conversation from up on high he gleams that they were father and son. His fox ears moving to catch every drop of words they said he heard it all. Elves did have good hearing yet their hearing had limits, so Ademrelche moved without a sound. An experienced hunter knew how to test the edges of his opponents, and way up in the treetop they couldn't hear a thing.

♛ The Kitsune stood with his arms crossed his golden jewelry twinkling in the sunlight. His seven tails swayed revealing his happiness and eagerness to begin the hunt. Lucky for him though he smelled the scent of cat/demon he spoke no words though not yet. He wanted his comrade to take a look-see, and when they were in an agreement would begin the chase. If his victims were going to fight and not flee things were going to be very interesting. It had been a while since he had fought a worthy foe. The father Elf looked rather fit and able having a longbow strap to his back, and blades on his hips. The younger one was smilier outfitted no telling what kind of enchanted weapons these elves had on them. Licking his lips the looked over at Darragh with a smirk on his face.

User Image

OCC: Sorry for the shortness

]
Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
Adramleche Voice Claim: Spike spiegel

々Mood: Meh with a dash of concern.

々Inventory: Wallet

々Location: Home

々Thoughts:'' Take it easy ''

々Company: Emi

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300

々Relationship Status: Single