Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Surrounding Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:46 pm
User Image
User Image

❝Yσu'vє lσѕt ѕσmєσnє αnd it hurtѕ. Yσu mαy hαvє lσѕt thєm ѕuddєnly, unєхpєctєdly. Or pєrhαpѕ yσu bєgαn lσѕing piєcєѕ σf thєm until σnє dαy, thєrє wαѕ nσthing lєft. Yσu mαy hαvє knσwn thєm αll yσur lifє σr yσu mαy hαvє bαrєly knσwn thєm αt αll.❞
                                        ╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

Megara wasn't too happy with how quickly he dismissed her worrying, but she figured that if his illness was anything serious, he'd say something. But would he? They're still practically strangers, not nearly close enough to be close confidants or friends, even if she should wish it. So the question was, would he tell a mere acquaintance if he was seriously ill? She had no way of knowing for sure, but dropped the subject nonetheless. When her glass was set in front of her, she hesitated. There was no straw. Normally she wouldn't be too bothered by it since she didn't wear makeup, but today she wore lipstick and foundation and the whole works. She didn't want to risk ruining it but neither did she want to make a fuss over something so simple. She eyed the glass, teeth digging into her lower lip as she debated on whether or not she should say something. Should she? Her gaze flickered upwards, watching the bartender. Was it too late to say something? With an inaudible sigh she set her glass aside so she wouldn't knock it over on accident and chose to just not drink it. Even if doing so made her feel worse than if she'd just bothered the person by asking for a straw. Turning her attention back to her blonde companion, she watched his profile, noticing not for the first time that he was actually rather handsome.

"Hmm... That's okay. It takes a while to come up with a name that suits. I had a friend who didn't name her puppy for a year. But because she waited so long the puppy wouldn't come when it was called."

She chuckled softly at the memory, remembering when her roommate at the dance Academy had arrived home and cursed the puppy. She called it a many number of obscene names, but all in jest. She was truly fond of the creature despite its ability to frustrate. Maybe she should get a pet. But a puppy might be a bit much for her. She'd never had anything to care for before so she might easily get overwhelmed by an energetic pup. But on the other hand none of the other animals that came to her mind had the same appeal. Maybe she should just get one of everything? Or settle for a goldfish? Apparently they were near impossible to kill.. He spoke up once more, pulling her from her thoughts. So his puppy was a girl. Cute.

"M-Me? But... I've never named anything before.."

She trailed off, visibly startled by the suggestion. When was the last time someone had asked her opinion on something? Or to name something? The dancer thought about it for a few moments, touched by the notion. Someone actually wanted her opinion! It made her feel warm inside. Made her smile a little. She thought of those beautiful blue eyes, of her chance encounter with Lysander..

"How about Serendipity?"

She offered meekly, prepared for rejection. Her cheeks flushed a delicate pink, embarrassment making her uncertain. Maybe she should have just said she couldn't think of any names? Ah, why did she have to speak up? She turned away from him and toyed with her drinking glass, unable to meet his gaze. She seemed to be going red a lot this evening. Perhaps it was the atmosphere? Or the company she was keeping.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXX Either way, it is irrelevant—
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOCATION → [forest]
                        COMPANY → [Lysander]
                        FEELING → [flustered]
                        DATING → [...]
                        ATTIRE → [dress]
                        OOC → [...]

❝You cannot control the depth of a wound another soul inflicts upon you.❞

AnnoyedPanda

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:52 pm
        User ImageUser Image
                                      User Image
                                      xx FROM THE FIRE THAT BURNS inside
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxx consuming xxxx consuming xxxx consuming
                                      xI FIGHT TO STAY ALIVE xxxxxxbut i can't breathe
                                      xxxxx• • ◦ ◦ the voices scream xxx↙↙
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THE ENEMY TAKES OVER EVERYTHING
                                      THIS IS THE MADNESS IN ME xxx THIS IS THE MADNESS IN ME xxx THIS IS THE MADNESS IN ME

In her daze of watching the mystery man, Eevee yelped a tiny squeak when she noticed him wink at her. The socially awkward woman fumbled with her phone as she hastily tried to put it away, knowing she'd been caught but trying to save herself nonetheless. She may be good at watching from a distance, but that didn't mean she knew what was the appropriate amount of time to watch someone until it became too weird. Clearly it had crossed over into weird territory. The nature smile of a player seemed to spread across his face and the color of her cheeks instantly changed. She had seen such looks in so many of her movies that it usually meant things would be heating up soon! Shutting her blue eyes tight, she shook her black hair wildly in an attempt to throw the idea from her mind. Neither of them knew each other and just because she had seen similar expressions in the movies didn't mean he was anything like that! Assuming things about people was very wrong! Books had taught her that assumptions about certain things tended to lead towards bad results. While she had no real intentions of making friends, only of blending in and hiding, that didn't mean she wanted to be seen as someone everyone hated.

Again she let out a terrified yelp when a voice spoke up beside her. This time, the jumpy woman dropped her phone completely. With a mildly frustrated groan about her 'life-line' possibly being broken, she bent down to pick it up and inspect it for damage. As she stood back to her feet, adjusting the hem of her dress after it had hiked up a bit in her previous position, and looked to the person that had spoken to her. Her gaze turned just in time to see a pale hand raise and greet her with a 'Hello'. Wiping the screen of her phone and turning off the record, Eevee hesitantly put the device away as she took a step back from her current company. "Hi..." she replied softly. She wasn't really nervous to meet someone new, she was nervous that her anxiety was spiking too high and might end up causing people harm. Quickly her attention turned to the male voice that mentioned her glow. Bringing up her hands and staring at them as another cloud passed over their light source causing her skin to once again light up, she let out a small gasp. As someone pushed their way through the crowd, she was knocked into the table and caught herself before falling to the ground. Black strands fell into her gaze as she saw the tips of her fingers start to turn orange. "Oh no..." she whispered as she tried to hide them from view. Being in this crowd, surrounded on all sides...More and more people were showing up by the minute and her agoraphobia was kicking in. Coupled with being caught on being abnormal, Eevee's fear broke past her limits and now her radioactivity was starting to seep from her pores.

The feeling in her chest was tight. Gripping at her chest, the tips of her fingers were starting to burn through the cloth as they heated up with radiation. Everything was closed off! There was no way to get away! People surrounded her, innocent people. A look of fear and panic quickly took over her features as she back away from the two nearest her. They were too close! Her body felt restricted, sounds merging into one incoherent babble...- Eevee's eyes darted around rapidly, no longer looking for a way out and just trying to find something stable to focus on. No! She just moved here and she was already having a meltdown?! Falling back against a tree, her hands gripped onto the bark with such force that if it weren't for her hands glowing, you'd know her knuckles were white. "I jus...." she wheezed out. "Ple...- Go..."

LOCATION ▬▬ Forest x COMPANY ▬▬ Strangers x MOOD ▬▬ Anxious x OUTFIT ▬▬ Fling&Hair x OOC ▬▬ chat

whiters4
asbloodrunscold
Irneth
ShadowStar369
yo punny nut
Dark Lord Everfear
Lord Hedo
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Professor Foxtrot
ADONIPS
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:03 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile Housing District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

Esmée laughed softly and shook her head, "Well it's normal for people to get lost in a new environment, especially in a city as big as this. Of course some people just get a bit more lost than others is all. At least you know where important things are, that's always a good start." she said with a wave of her hand. She could sympathize with him, she had been in positions where her sense of direction got her lost. "And there are things you can do to help fix it. I've found that when you're trying to find your way around and memorize a place, it can help to point out at least two relevant nearby landmarks. It can help you turn around if you see something familiar. That's something my big brother taught me when I was just a kid and I had to start walking home from school by myself. Back then my sense of direction was so poor but I'd always remember passing a small toy store and a fountain." she explained with a fond smile. If nothing else it was good that he had a helpful neighbor, she hadn't even met any of her neighbors yet. That was definitely something she should try to do in the future..

Seeing the blush on Solaris' cheeks, Esmée grinned brightly. It was always fun getting a reaction out of people. She quickly turned her attention to the picture that Samael pulled out. "Aww I can see why you call him a tomato with such red hair!" she cooed with a giggle. She understood his worry, being cutely plump could definitely lead to being unhealthily obese which wasn't good for such a young child. Perking up at the mention of drinks,
she thought of what she had seen at the table. "Well I'm not too picky, juice or iced tea would be nice but water is fine too." She blinked and looked at Solaris. Going together didn't sound like a bad idea, it was probably better than just letting one person go and bring back multiple drinks. She quickly followed along back to the snack table. Having already been there once, she wasn't that surprised at the spread. Grabbing a plate,
she looked around at what she wanted before pouncing. Luckily she had been to enough parties in her life to be able to successfully maneuver around multiple people.

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $998 ღ My Location: Surrounding Forest ღ My Company: Samael, Solaris and Melpomene ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Spring Flinging ღ My Thoughts: Ooh~ ღ My Mood: Calm/Content ღ My Inventory: Purse
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: N/A

ღ ❝OOC❞: I am soo sorry for the wait guys! I have been kinda frazzled these past few days. User Image

ADONIPS

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:15 am
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling upset, angry. || I'm speaking to Dare. || I'm wearing overdressed || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

”Stop it-!” she yelled, offering all but a solid kick at his shin through the heavy fabrics that weighed down against her petite feet. Though she hated having her height being made fun of, the fox had grown fairly used to the teasings and playful banters exchanged between the duo. He reassembled Zara in some way, a more tolerable version of said woman. She crossed her arms, turning her back against him while she heaved an exasperated sigh. Still, no matter how frustrated she may be, when it came to this gentle giant, Vixen realized she had developed a soft spot for this young man.

His answer wasn’t immediate, which had inevitable left a bitter taste upon the tip of her tongue. However, through the amber eyes that scanned her small frame, she could feel the intensity of his gaze that threatened to burn into her skin. His chuckle was a gentle melody to her ears, a deep baritone that sent shivers down the ends of her spine. Golden orbs flicked upwards to meet his gaze that dimmed the moment she had let him in on what happened. He had been a protective man, that much she realized from the very first day he picked her up from the local shopping mall. They were merely acquaintances then, yet he found it in himself to care for someone who had crumbled, despite the unfamiliarity.

With arms widely spread, Vixen lifted her own arms, as though pleading to be lifted up. It was a strange sight indeed, where eyes from passers by carved deeply into their backs. Raven locks draped past her shoulder from her loose updo, and she’d wrap her arms around his neck, burying her face into his shoulders. This time around, there were no tears to be shed, nothing to be poured. She had expected this day to come, that eventually one day, they’d part ways, be it due to old age or other reasons. This time, it came just a tad earlier than expected, throwing the old fox off guard.

"Vixen, sweetheart. You are the most beautiful woman I see here tonight. And that's no lie. In fact.." he answered. ‘Sweetheart’, it left a bittersweet sensation within her chest. It was a familiar phrase, a pet name she heard nearly everyday, yet now, it felt equally as foreign to her. Will she never hear him address her in such a loving, and adoring manner any longer? The sweet nothings whispered into her ear, the gentle nibble against her earlobes. The most beautiful, he said. That was what the djinn had said, too, yet..

Vixen shook her head.

"I'm almost tempted to strip you down right here and now just to prove it to you." his voice was laced with a hint of tease, a slight mischievous tone to his speech. Caught in a vulnerable moment, the fox fell silent, feeling the quick rush of blood rise to her cheeks, dyeing them a soft shade of pink. ”You--” she stuttered, ”Idiot-- D--Don’t be so aggressive-!” she huffed and puffed, quite unsure of how she should react though usually, she was the one who had initiated suggestive conversations. ”I’d rather not if all you’re going to do is laugh when you see my body.”

Despite having been set down upon solid ground once more, the giant refused to relinquish his hold around her, to which she obediently leaned against him, twiddling with the edges of his tailor made suit that enhanced the lovely shape of his body. His fingers came to stroke her cheek, and she’d find herself leaning into hid touch, craving the physical affection from another person despite unwilling to admit she had felt lonely as of late. Her fingers reached up to caress the soft skin of his hand, trailing along the bumps of his knuckles, the muscle along his forearms. Time passed them by in silence, yet the light blush dusting her features only burned brighter, like fireworks upon the dark night sky, like the morning sun at the break of dawn. Golden orbs watered ever so slightly, not because she had lost a loved one, but because she had finally felt safe for once, that there was finally a time she didn’t have to worry so much about what was to come. She felt at ease. She felt.. free.

”Pick me up again-” she ordered, lifting her hands like a child would. ”You’re the only one allowed to pick me up that way so-- you better feel lucky over it--”

"How are you holding up?"
”I’m fine- I’m just-- I don’t know. I didn’t think our parting would come so soon, is all.” but the fox felt a sense of relief, that she knew she no longer dragged her loved one by his feet, that she no longer felt like a baggage he left behind, anchoring him to the harsh reality.

”I’m.. not a perfect candidate for a lifetime partner, y’know?” she answered, referring to both her status, and her immortality. But still, golden orbs softened at the sight of the gentle giant, and a smile would finaly curve her cherry pink lips.

”Thank goodness there’s you, Dare. Everything feels okay whenever you’re around.”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

PUMMMY

Trash

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:20 am

The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku giggled "A tiger with a toothache is a disaster waiting to happen! I will have to eat everyone's food to make it better!"

Kiku let out a whine "I did not get to cook either. I forgot to fill it with snacks, so it is just filled with normal items." she puffed her cheeks a bit. Kiku was very hungry and moment by moment she could feel herself weakening, but she had brought this on herself with her negligence. Sidevi did have a point about the spread at the table as Kiku would not touch the meat, but she was sure she'd still be bothering others if she essentially devoured half the table.

Kiku shook her head "And I am a personal trainer, some people I train are here. I do not want them to see me like that." she said though it wasn't like she hid it on any other day, she did have slight delusions that she appeared better in her clients eyes than she actually acted around them, but pretty much any of them would be well aware of her habits. Its not like Kiku was unhealthy by any definition of the word.

Kiku looked down at Devi with a smirk "Well you are the only person to ask me on a date. You sure are ahead." she smiled. Kiku didn't want to make Devi feel rushed, Kiku doubted there was any danger of someone even attempting to take her from Devi. She just continued to dance with her even as awkward as it was with their size. It wasn't like Kiku was the biggest person at the party, probably the second or third behind the metal man she saw.

"I will not be able to resist the call of the table for long...I hope you will forgive me once I succumb." she did eventually warn with small dramatics. She swayed lightly "I am a sad excuse for a Japanese Deity am I not?" a fun smile on her face.

Translation
:
[1] (Casual) [Onaka -ga- suita] - I'm hungry!
[2] [ii ne, zehi ikimashō] - "Yes, By All Means." - Yes, I'd love to.

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Party // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: Anyone at the party // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), Spring Outfit // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Irneth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:00 pm
User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $80 || In Bank: $740 || Mood: Happy

Sidevi didn't really look up to Kiku where she was because she'd mostly just see Kiku' chest if she were to look up. She just pondered to herself as Kiku spoke of being hungry while dancing around. After a moments of listening in on this a bit more she decided to speak up on it, "Goofy tiger, forgetting food and such. Not even making any, I wonder what you were thinking about." With her head to kiku's stomach though, she can't do too much. So she decided to be nice, she steps back from Kiku and digs into her satchel and pulls out some candy, in this case it's just chocolate. Which she actually had several bits of. Which she holds out up towards Kiku.

"It's not meat! It's candy. Well I don't know why I'm explaining that to you, I'm sure you know!" she explained as if Kiku had never seen it before, which she's sure Kiku has but it prevents the question from being asked. She's still not even sure if Kiku would take it or not as she hasn't seen her eat candy... or at least not from what she remembers anyways. "And no! It doesn't make you a bad deity! I think.." the whole deity thing is still weird on Sidevi's mind. She's still not entirely sure if she believes it."It's not like you're trying to destroy all of existence or something.. or all mortals, that'd be bad." she nodded a few times to try and assure this fact to Kiku.

asbloodrunscold

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:22 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
ooc: ≻ wearing: The song shes listening to Glasses Necklace Dress Hair Accessory Shoes Mask Headphones
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
ADONIPS
Dark Lord Everfear

✌With a slight blush Lala nodded and placed her head on her hand, her gaze onto the new male, Hae-Jin. I wouldn't call me a mastermind, but yeah. I decided to start something up after moving here from Korea. Lala smiled and looked to the tray of snails in front of her. She noticed the two eating them, but she would have to pass, seeing as she doesn't like such... delicacies. Turning her attention to Chester, she nodded, Yeah most of it is just singing and dancing, but that's boring. So what I was really thinking is like having a bunch of different sections. Kinda like anime or comic cons. They have booths for artists to show off their talents, or their arts. They can answer questions, make friends, y'know, do stuff with their hobbies or livings. Sitting up straight, Lala brought her phone back in front of her a pulled up a video of Chester DJing, For example, if Chester showed some kind of talent, then he would be DJing. Say if I never knew about him, I would be asking him questions about the equipment, or how much he makes per album, y'know, things like that.
✌Lala brought her phone back and scratched her neck with an embarressed laugh, But for things like music and dancing, I kinda wanted it to be grouped together. So have like different genres of things, a music/dancing section, entertainment that'll have like a stand up mic, puppet shows, anything entertainment wise, and so on. Hell we could even have open readings of stories or something! It really just depends on what people want to do, y'know?
With a small sigh, Lala looked over towards Jack as he sat down. She didn't know how to fully explain her point, but she hoped that Hae-Jin understood her. After Jack had sat next to her, he started telling her how beautiful she was. To be honest, Lala didn't know how to respond to such comments. She's been told those things all the time, comments flooding her social media everytime she posted a picture, or on stream from the creepy guys who go into WAY to much detail. But hearing it from Jack was nice. She'll admit. It's probably because he wasn't some creepy guy that knew her online persona. Lala smiled with a small blush and elbowed the cowboy, clearing her throat, Suck a**. What's with all these compliments? b]Heck yeah! God I missed camping!Did you do something? Lala joked as she turned towards Chester with a grin, Hey I have a proposition for ya. If you don't mind that is.
✌Jack had offered some food to Lala, and she nodded, feeling a little peckish. She turned and bit the bacon in half, eating the first half from his hand then turned back towards the two men in front of her. She swallowed her piece and smiled, Yall like space as well? Lala asked excitedly as her eyes sparkled. She loved space, she always thought it would be cool to visit space. She loved the night sky as well, it was dark, peaceful, and whenever she found a nice, non light polluted area, beautiful. Endless stars and satellites. Lala sighed happily as she thought about her times in the forest with her cousins. They always went out and camped whenever they got bored. They always found the perfect spots to stargaze, so when Lala heard Jacks proposal she squealed and nodded excitedly, Hell yeah! God I missed camping! We should tots bring marshmallows and make s'mores! Oh oh! Lets bring hotdogs too! Lala excitedly rambled as she quickly pulled her phone out and made a list.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:28 pm

Location: Party Company: Anyone at Party Money: $1000 Attire: [Semi-formal Attire] Relationship Status: Single

"Be at peace please.."

Alva had their attention drawn to the gentleman in black as he seemed to move closer himself. He waved towards him herself though his words did draw a rather curious head-tilt from the creature. They weren't too concerned about smooth, but about satisfying curiosity. They gave a nod as well "Interaction with others is a risk, but effort is preferable to none no? It is why we are here." they would state though their gaze remained bland. Not a single smile to be given and Alva couldn't help but wish they understood how others were able to give their own. They had once known had they not? Smiling as often a sign of lack of hostility and perhaps would ease the heavy tension, but try as they might the movement was lost to them. They remained stoic though their movements were clearly not hostile.

Perhaps that would not be a problem? Perhaps reality would change for them even if their own did not. Did they not have desires? Their eyes were upon them, if they truly felt nothing then they would be seeing this pale, unsmiling creation. They had never really met creatures without some form of desire though they could never be aware of how others were seeing them. or if it was them they were seeing. They hoped they at least envisioned a smile.

The male would then mention something about a glow, but they could only offer a shrug "Glow?" their gaze turned back to the female whose movements and habits became more and more distressed. It seems they were suffering some manner of effect. Fear? Alva perhaps did not quite understand it and what there was to be afraid of, but that was an emotion as lost to them as time. What was there to fear? The people? Why would one attend a social event with so many of them if they were prone to negative reactions? Was it just some strange show of kinship? Alva didn't really get the motivation, and this woman's response certainly wasn't helped by some male pushing his way through and knocking her into the table. Alva themselves hardly noticed any attempts to push their person.

The pale creature then began to notice what was happening, a very violent reaction. This individual was powered and it looked as though they had no control over themselves which burned questions even deeper into Alva's mind, but that was not important at the current moment as the situation deteriorated. She seemed to be asking them to go, but Alva wasn't quite sure so instead they moved a bit closer and took hold of Evee's hands and their grip was quite strong, their skin was burning and yet the pale creature wasn't flinching though they were "Its okay. You need to breath. Steady." they offered in the most calming voice they could give before moving, hoping that the young woman wouldn't put up too much of a fight. Alva had a surprising amount of strength to give, but they weren't being hostile with it and wasn't trying to force her beyond what she might want they simply thought it best to at least move her.

Alva wasn't too sure what manner of ability this was, but it was better to at least get them away from the general area, Alva could care less if they themselves were hurt in the process as it didn't matter, but others didn't have to be at risk for their mistake of approach.
They were just going to take Eevee a safe enough distance from the party itself unless the girl chose to resist to fight that and then they'd leave her be, somewhat.

"...I'll take all the pain for you. Now and until the end. "

Ooc: Hope this is okay! Again if not just let me know and I'll edit it.

AnnoyedPanda

whiters4

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:29 pm
User Image
User Image

❝I bαrєlч knσw чσu, shє sαчs, vσicє hєαvч wíth slєєp. I dσn’t knσw чσur fαvσritє cσlσr σr hσw чσu likє чσur cσffєє. Whαt kєєps чσu up αt night σr thє lullαbiєs thαt sing чσu tσ slєєp. I dσn’t knσw hσw mαnч milliσns σf cєlls чσu αrє mαdє σf αnd if thєч hαvє αnч idєα thєч αrє pαrt σf sσmєthing sσ bєαutiful αnd unimαginαblч pєrfєct.❞
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

"Ynez."

He answered her frustrated cry of his name with a calmness that was simply irritating to others. He didn't want to lose his temper and risk saying something she simply wasn't ready to hear, so instead of getting angry or upset he became calm and controlled. He knew how difficult he was being, how unfair it was to Ynez. But he couldn't tell her his reasons for being so dead against donating blood. For one thing, he didn't want anyone else to have his tainted blood on their hands. For another, he used to pull cons like this all the time and stole thousands of dollars from innocents. Of that, he was utterly ashamed. The blonde halted his step when his heart spun around to face him, irritation plain on her beautiful features. He gazed into her eyes- an ethereal mix of crimson and violet that enchanted him each time he saw them. He was glad that she'd slowly grown more comfortable with her appearance, comfortable with him. Now she was able to walk around outside without the ridiculous eye patch. Though his possessive nature wanted her to wear it again just so he would be the only one to know her true beauty. But he didn't want to compromise their relationship with his silly, controlling demands. She was a person, as free to be herself as any other. He couldn't change that, try as he might. If she wanted to leave, she could. But he would still follow her to the ends of the earth. Unable to help himself and at the risk of upsetting her further, he placed a kiss between her furrowed brows. He loved her even when she was frustrated by him. If only she knew just how much she meant to him.

”Do you not trust my decisions..?”

He looked down at their joint hands, momentarily distracted by the small tingle of warmth that enveloped his skin in the areas she touched. He should be used to it by now, the effect she had on him. But each time she touched him, it was as special and felt as much as the first time she'd done so. He would treasure this angel for as long as he lived. Even if she no longer needed him. If only she'd just listen to him.

"You know that's not it.... I just... I don't trust them."

He answered weakly, hanging his head a little. Jaquinne couldn't get rid of this sense of unease that settled over him whenever he thought of her giving blood. He'd never heard of the company before, and that alone was cause for suspicion. He'd been tempted to do a little research but had honestly been too distracted by his love to do so. She reached out to him, rubbing his cheek with a gentleness he hadn't known before meeting her. She offered him a smile that melted his defenses. Why did she seem to exhausted? At that moment he ceased fighting. He'd do anything she asked of him. Anything.

"Always, Princess. Always."

He reassured her, eyes scanning her face for any other telltale signs of exhaustion or illness. He'd been to selfish of late. Always taking from her, not letting her rest just so he could. Well tonight, that would change. He'd sacrifice all his sleep just to have her at her best. She was more important than he. She was everything whereas he.. He was nothing. He was filth. Ynez stood on tip-toe to plant a gentle kiss upon his lips. For him, time stopped momentarily. He was disconcerted, frozen in place. Usually it was Zariel who instigated such affectionate actions in public. Ynez was a little more shy, a flower that opened only for him in the privacy of their home. That made the little kiss even more special. He pressed two fingers against his lips, blinking slowly as his mind tried to process the vast range of emotions this little angel was capable of stirring within him. Pale cheeks became lightly dusted with pink and he smiled. She had him wrapped around her little finger.

"I love you too, my love. My heart.."

He answered softly, almost breathless. He wanted to do it again. Would she be too flustered to respond if he stole another kiss from her? He wanted to feel it one more time. Her own cheeks flushed a delicate pink and his heart threatened to stop altogether. He felt as if they were the only two in the world at that moment. He was oblivious to everything happening around them, his sole focus on her.

”I understand you’re worried, that you’re only looking out for me-- but I wish you’d also trust in me a little more that things would turn out just fine..”

She guided his hands around her slender waist, and he gazes down at her with alight confusion in his eyes, before he realised that it was her way of asking him to dance. He swayed with her, unable to look at anything other than those enchanting hererochromias that broke his heart.

”So.. Do I get a yes from you..?”

Jaquinne was silent, everything in him wanting to fight, wanting to take her away from this place. But eventually he just nodded, defeat slumping his shoulders as he finally allowed himself to relax. He closed his eyes and rested his forehead against hers, treasuring the moment.

"It will always be a yes. I can't say no to you, princess. Try as I might, I just can't. You're my weakness."

He confided softly, the admission meant for her ears alone.

"But that isn't a bad thing.."

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXXI mαч nσt hαvє α cluє αвσut αnч σf thєsє things, But this–

LOCATION → [event]
COMPANY → [Ynez]
FEELING → [concerned]
DATING → [Leia Noctis]
SONG → [our song]
OOC → [...]

❝shє plαcєs hєr hαnd σn his chєst– this I knσw.

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:08 am

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"There is no need to fear the dark.."

Melpomene chuckled at Samael's joke shaking her head "Well a gentleman such as yourself should take pride in catching so many admiring eyes." she clapped her hands of course he elaborated the real reason people may have noticed and while it had little bearing on the sightless spirit she chuckled "You needn't be ashamed of that. People are shy, and this town has a way of pulling you into its stream. That is one of the benefits of being even mildly acquainted with Solaris...she tends to prod." though she meant that as a complement. Mel was happy to have a friend to pushed her to interact outside of the candy store, as much as she wanted to give to it. Mel had to be careful not to give all her time to it, but still enough to make sure the people of this city had a happy place to go, a place to smile, and a place to enjoy.

Mel did get an answer of what manner of drink he'd like and he even expressed some concern for her ability to function "You needn't worry Mr. Durnin, I'm not helpless." she smiled before waiting for the others to tell her what they wished for. Samael began to speak of his boy in the meantime and while she could not see the pictures he provided she was an avid listener. Hearing him talk of his child brought an unsubtle grin to her face hearing how he spoke so highly of his child. It was quite cute.

The others spoke up about their drinks with Solaris wanting juice, but also wanted to gather her food. This wouldn't stop Mel from at least grabbing their drinks as it would not cause any difficulty to herself, and she did wish to make herself useful in some capacity. The food itself was nothing more than simple pleasure for her due to her lack of need for sustenance, but she'd take some anyway.
Esmee spoke up with desiring with wanting juice or ice-tea herself "Please, go grab your meals, I will be here with your drinks if you don't mind." and with all of that Mel would bow to her companions and her form would shrink until she took the form of translucent notes floating through the air, a melody playing gently as these notes moves.

Mel weaved through the crowds deftly until she reached the table, the song expanding until it took human shape, and once it took human shape the notes would explode away and fade into the air the woman shaking a few notes loose.
Of course she could not see the spread, but she did not quite need too, taking the time to weave her essence through the table and catching wafting scents, some even muted. The drinks were pretty easy as her essence did act with her mind in their movements and soon found the iced-tea, juice, and even picked up the extra iced-tea and juice so that Esmee may choose. Spectral tendrils grasping gently at the drinks and preparing them before bringing them to her side and held aloft so there was no risk of spill.
She took ice-tea for herself as well as well as an apple.

She would travel back easily moving through the crowds with an ability that would in no way betray her blindness. It took her little time to make it back to their original location though Samael had not moved with the others quite yet. Still, the spectral tendril she used to lift the drinks would hands him his gently. She realized there was another there.
"Oh! You have another friend Mr. Durnin, had I known I'd have brought her a drink as well." she spoke not looking in her direction though it was mostly out of habit that Mel had no moving to speak to others since she couldn't lay her eyes upon them. It was easy to tell they were there, but she still missed a few beats.

She bowed "Melpomene Zamir, it is a delight to meet you." she introduced herself to the the new comer "May I know your name?" the tall spirit would ask before waving in the direction she believed she was from the last sound she heard.
She figured they'd go get their food like the others too, so for now she'd stand here and take gentle bites of her apple. Simple but delightful for the spirit.

Translation(s):

"...for I will act as your guide in even the most starless of nights.."

Venue:[Mykronos Forest] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Solaris, Esmee, Samael, Andrea, Anyone at the party]✉✉Mood:[Apaisé [Calmed]]✉✉Finance:[$1353.5]✉✉Style:[Solo (Single)]✉✉Attire: [Laid Back]✉✉OOC: Hope this post was okay, tried to keep it understandable.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ShadowStar369

ADONIPS

KawaiiYukiHime

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:23 am

The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku's ears twitched "I was trying to look pretty." a small blush on her face as she looked down at her dress or what she could see of it "I, uh, did not want to mess this up." she said Kiku really did want to look pretty for it even if normally someone would figure her for the type to care. Kiku did take a lot of care of her appearance, but often came across with it. She frowned hoping that wasn't too embarrassing, searching the crowd she could see others came in more traditional clothes and that made Kiku feel just a tiny bit under-dressed all things considered. She she have dressed more to her heritage? Sure it wasn't a festival, but if others were doing so was it wrong of her not to? She wasn't quite sure of her choice now.

Her worry was calmed a little as Devi produced some candy which surprised Kiku and made her happy. She accepted it gracefully "Oh thank you." she spoke before devouring the candy. It was enough to raise her spirits, and the fact that it was from someone she cared for made it even better.

Kiku did eat a lot of sweets actually which normally led to her working it off, or her ki doing so for her which it was essentially doing anytime she ate. She would need to visit the table sooner or later to really satisfy her hunger, but this much let her keep her focus on her friend rather than her ravenous appetite.
Sidevi's words on her plans for humanity did make her laugh a little "Oh yes that would terrible! It is my purpose to protect, the guide, and to fight so plotting the downfall of man would be kind of weird!" she said with a small smirk "Some of my sisters however? Oh that is very much in their plans..it makes Christmas awkward." she joked. Her sister didn't really plan to destroy humanity, just most of it but Sidevi didn't need to know about that sort of stuff. Family nonsense.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Party // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: Anyone at the party // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), Spring Outfit // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Irneth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:13 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image
                                                                                      ωhere Spring Fling l ωith Meg l мood Pleasant l Outfit Party Crasher

How was it so hard to name something? He just couldn't understand the thought process it took in naming another creature now that he was faced with it. You'd think it would be easy; you see their personality and can just come up with something. For some reason though, he was having a hard time with it. Lysander lulled his head to the side casually as he continued to think on the subject, his finger sliding around the rim of his wine glass. When his niece was born his sister knew right away what to name her. It was like the name just clicked as she handed the baby to his sister. Of course, this was his first pet and he never had any reason to come up with a name for anything. This really seemed to be bothering him for some reason! Looking back to his company, the blonde took note of the startled expression on her face. So she had never named anything before either? At least they had that in common. But why did she seemed so surprised by the fact that he was asking her opinion? The thought made him wonder on her background a little. In the world of the rich and famous, he knew that most women were to be seen and not heard; much like when they had no rights at all. Of course, it also depended on the kind of woman you were. Trophy wives were just that. However, this was all from how he was raised, maybe it was different somewhere else.

"Serendipity..." he repeated softly as he contemplated on the possible name. It was nice, but didn't seem to quite capture the personality he had seen from the young dog. Although, the name he was playing with seemed cliche and over used. Serenity. Nah. Sitting up straighter, Lysander finished his glass and silently asked for another. "Serendipity..." he spoke up, not noticing that she had turned away from him. Turning to meet her gaze was when he noticed she wasn't looking at him anymore. His brows rose and fell in a mere second before a sly grin slowly tugged at the corner of his lips. She was giving him openings left and right, however, this one was the perfect shot! Perhaps when she turned back to face him he could steal a kiss for the momentous reaction he liked to see. "I like it~" he whispered, having leaned in close to her ear.

ShadowStar369

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:19 am
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image ESMEE, MELPOMENE, SOLARIS, ANDREA
                                User Image MYRKONOS FOREST
                                User Image $1,ooo
                                User Image SINGLE
                                User Image

tab
                            tab
                            Was Melpomene complimenting him? It sure sounded like it, with the way she mentioned
                            the small crowd of people around him—most of them were friends he had made and that
                            was good. “Solaris is quite a good spirit, I agree with you on that.” He stated
                            warmly as he glanced at his coworker, a light smile playing on his lips. “And I’m sorry
                            for being presumptuous. I trust that you are strong and capable.”
                            He responded to
                            her with a light nod of his head. “And yes, landmarks do work well. I guess I should
                            take care to remember them a little better.”
                            He laughed, as Esme recounted how she
                            managed to get around town. Solaris made a comment about Niall being cute and round,
                            and Esmee had complimented his bright red hair as well—it was nice.

“I think I’ll slowly incorporate a healthier diet for him. He could use more veggies
                            and balanced food groups.”
                            Samael told them as he flipped his wallet shut and returned
                            it to his pocket. He wondered if Niall was eating sweets right now with his babysitter.
                            “I’m hesitating about putting him on a diet or exercise, since he’s still so young.
                            Maybe enrolling him into a sport might help.”
                            He informed them.

Soon, they all took off one by one towards the snack table to grab a plate or two of food
                            while Melpomene went for the beverages. Samael considered following, though he had one
                            thing he wanted to do. He scanned the crowd to find a familiar petite though she wasn’t
                            within sight at all. He wondered if she left already. He felt a little disappointed that she
                            didn’t stop by to say hi, though a pair of hands had landed on his…lips? It was followed by
                            a complaint about his height, and Samael could only laugh lightly. That was definitely
                            Andrea behind him, then.

“I jump during new year’s very diligently.” He teased her lightly. “Hello, Andrea.”
                            He finally greeted her, just as the petite let go. He turned to face her, though it seemed
                            like she was looking for his little tomato—someone he chose not to bring. “I didn’t bring
                            him today, since he might get bored.”
                            Samael told her with a light shake of his head.
                            “He’s with his babysitter right now. When I left he said they’d play at the park,
                            so I’m assuming they’re still there.”
                            He told her. If Niall got exhausted enough, he’d
                            imagine that the boy would fall asleep; he considered calling it a day early to pick him up
                            and tuck him into bed properly.

“I wasn’t expecting to see you here. You look nice.” Samael complimented the petite
                            with a smile. She was wearing a nice dress; the white of the fabric sure made her fiery
                            hair stand out a little more. “Did you donate blood?” He inquired just as Melpomene
                            returned with his beverage.

“Oh, thank you.” He thanked his friend as she handed him his drink. “I saw her
                            earlier, but I don’t think she saw me wave.”
                            He told her. “I wanted to say hi, but I
                            thought you ran off earlier, Andrea. I was feeling a little sad about that.”
                            He said
                            with an exaggerated pout on his face before he laughed lightheartedly.

KawaiiYukiHime

asbloodrunscold

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ShadowStar369

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:04 pm
User Image

User Image

❀ ❥ ✪ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ❤ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ✪ ❥ ❀

Once they had gotten off the ferry Amaryllis excitedly headed off towards where the Spring Fling was being held. Though she did look over her shoulder a few times to make sure she didn't leave Alfons behind on accident. It'd be rude to lose one's date before even getting to the party. She smiled at the flowers laid out on the ground leading into the clearing. A soft gasp escaped her lips as she looked around at the party venue. The decorations were really nice, the snack table was a dance floor was set up and there was even live music! It was all very impressive, and apparently popular considering all the people gathered around. This was even greater than she imagined! After seeing the sights,
her eyes immediately started looking for the people taking blood. Gently pushing past a couple of people, she found the stations and let out a sigh.
As much as she wanted to help, she also really disliked needles either giving or taking something from her. But she had already decided to this, and it'd be really dumb to go back on it now.

❀ ❥ ✪ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ❤ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ✪ ❥ ❀

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $972.70 ♚ My Location: Surrounding Forest ♚ My Company: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Spring Fling! ♚ My Musings: Wow this is nice. ♚ My Mood: Cheerful♚ My Stuff: Purse
♚ My Profile: Over Here My Job: Unemployed

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:42 pm
User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $80 || In Bank: $740 || Mood: Happy

Sidevi rested her hands together in front of her after Kiku had taken the candy from her. Kiku explaining herself was just really cute to Sidevi, since she understands similar bashful behavior as she does it sometimes. Her tail flicks energetically as she reaches up and grabs kiku's hands, swaying her arms along with Kiku, "Aww, that's adorable. Well I think you managed to pull it off! Just people might be put off by your size and those people are just silly too." she did this after Kiku had ate the candy of course.

Though after Kiku spoke up about her sisters, she felt the need to make a joke, not really sure if Kiku was being serious or not. "What do you even give someone like that as a gift? Here have some building blocks, you can make things, then break them and then do it again as many times as you like." she grinned trying to keep from laughing or giggling. Though she continued with, "Also I didn't know you did or knew about Christmas!" with a little sway as she keeps moving her arms along with Kiku's.

asbloodrunscold

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces