Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
Mysterious Admir-ation? [Vday Solo]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:50 am
iStoleYurVamps
Steal
Say what?
Student: Keen
I am interested in..: (Pick a Race, or none at all!)

A strange, extremely forward mummy girl seems to have become infatuated with you- she delivers her love in the form of a handmade craft and won't take no for an answer. So- will you go out with her?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:14 am
Keen furrowed her brows as she looked at a book in her hands, she had to get her homework done, but this stuff about human fears got a bit dull when trying to learn what scared humans and even non humans. She just couldn't be all that scary. She needed something to bring her some downtime but how?

As if sensing her distress and either wanting to add to it, or alleviate it, an answer came, in the form of something being thrust into Keen's hands, atop the book she was reading. "Take this.. please.. I really.. I really really, really like you and want you to be my valentine."

Keen looked at the bundle sitting atop her book, it appeared to be some kind of home-made uh.. what the heck was it? Lifting her gaze from the bandage wrapped item, she took note of the mummy ghoul standing before her. It was flattering really, but a bit distressing at the same time. Keen had no idea who the ghoul was, she had never met her before, but certainly the ghoul seemed to know her.

"Uh.. T-thank you, but.. really... I.."

"Please don't say you can't, you can.. no matter what take it.. I understand I.. please just don't give my gift back.. I want you to have part of me."

WHOA!

Did she say part of her? As in.. PART of her?

Keen hastily unwrapped the bundle, and took a deep breath of relief. It wasn't something like that. It was a braided belt. Really it was actually rather nice.

Well, what harm would one tea do? "I would be happy to be your Valentine for the day." The banshee smiled and bowed a bit, closing her book and putting the belt on. She lifted one finger and smiled. "One date.. let's go get some tea or something."

Nothing bad could come of this, and well, she may even make a friend. Looping her arm with the other ghoul she walked off down the hall to find a place to get some tea.

Now was the real test, when they got to the little cafe she had to figure out what else to do with this ghoul while not leading her on into thinking she was into a serious relationship. She wanted to know people before moving into something like that, and this ghoul seemed more interested into just jumping into saying they were a couple. That was not happening.

Several times Keen found herself shaking her head and correcting the Mummy ghoul. "No this is a friendly date, not a date date, we are not a couple. Please don't misunderstand, I am not planning on... no we are not seeing each other."

Each statement got more and more on Keen's nerves and she found herself actually longing for her class work again. After finishing her tea and cookies, Keen closed her eyes and took a deep breath. This was interesting, but she didn't want to keep hearing this Mummy ghoul planning their future together.

"Thank you for the lovely day, but I need to get back to my studies. Please understand that we are not seeing each other though, I am not ready for that. I have much to do and I can't start dating."

The Mummy's eyes widened. "You don't like me?"

Keen sighed and bit her lower lip. This was going to be trouble. "Not.. not as a ghoul-friend no, but you are a very nice ghoul."

The Mummy ghoul clenched her fists. "I can't have this, if I can't have you.."

Keen frowned, her brows furrowing. "You will NOT finish that sentence the way I think you plan to! You do not own me, you don't even know me. I am offering you friendship, but if you go all stalker crazy on me.. so help me.." Her teeth gritted and she narrowed her eyes sternly. "Friendship or nothing. Get it?"

The Mummy ghoul swallowed and nodded. "Got it.."

Maybe Keen could be scary if she tried. Hmm.. Hey she learned something. Not a wasted day at all. With that out of the way she headed to her room to do more studying, leaving the Mummy ghoul looking confused but at least not upset or angry. Score!  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items