Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Argall Home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Located in one of Wales' poorest subdivisions, the Argall residence (technically the Jones residence since Deri Jones is the one on the lease papers) is a debilitating brick structure with a living room, kitchenette, two bedrooms, and one full bathroom.

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:36 am
Current Occupants:

User Image

Wren is...
Home | At School | Running errands | Out

User Image

Anwen is...
Home | At School | On the corner drawing | Out with Wren

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:40 am
Miscellaneous:

>The only real pet kept for is Wren's mouse Meese whom he allowed his little sister to name. All other pests are there by accident or nature.

>The home is mainly used as a squatting ground for Deri Jones to run his business of drugs as well as to keep up his poor yet wholesome facade of a family man by allowing the Argall's to continue staying there.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:36 pm
Can you feel it?
Now it's coming back we can steal it
If we bridge this gap,
I can see you
Through the curtains of the waterfall

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

⒜⒢⒠ ⒌XX⒨⒰⒢⒢⒧⒠XX⒧⒤⒯⒯⒧⒠ ⒮⒤⒮⒯⒠⒭

*゚‘゚・Annie had gotten out early from school that day, it being the last day of school and all, and rode the bus all by herself. And not the kiddie bus, the big people bus! Usually the school bus would take her a couple streets away from home and then she'd walk but the bus hadn't come and almost all her friends had been picked up by their mommy's and daddy's so it was just her. But her brother had shown her how to ride the big people bus, and which stops and where to look and everything! She hadn't been too nervous, after all she had Carwyn with her and even with his one eye he could still see real good. Plus there was Dona for back up in her backpack! But she hadn't needed her friends since nearly no one was on the bus when she got on and after seeing the pretty church with the glass windows (her favorite was the one with Jesus and the children and there were bunnies and butterflies and it just looked so nice!) that she remembered the get off and walked all the way home. By. Her. Self. Annie was so sure Wren would be super proud of her when he came back...if she could remember which day he was supposed to. He had circled it on a calendar somewhere but she was still learning which months had thirty days and which ones had thirty one and there were a lot of months that started with the letter "j" so she couldn't remember if he said "June" or "July" or January" or whatever! She had pouted and gotten sad and wanted to cry, and she had for a little bit. But she knew it wouldn't do anything except sometimes make Mummy mad. So she changed out her uniform and very gently laid it on the bed to maybe wash later (she could take her time now since she didn't have to go to school tomorrow!) and changed into her favorite play clothes and grabbed Dona and her small bucket of chalk. It had stopped raining last night and the sidewalk was still a little damp but it was still good to draw on. Ooo! Maybe she could create a castle and use one of the puddles as a moat! A castle for the Princess Ballerina Dona and her cor-cur--corajus....her brave knight Carwyn! Annie found a good enough block of cement a little ways away from her home and quickly got to work. A lot of the people around there knew her and her mummy and daddy so they just left her alone. Some would ask how she was or give her pats on the head. Mrs. Wallaby was super nice and gave her an apple juice and a cookie but she was always super nice. Wren didn't like her, he said she was a busy-body, but any body that gave her cookies was nice in her books! She had finished her cookie and was doing more for her castle when she saw a shadow over her makeshift puddle moat. She frowned and hoped it wasn't one of the older boys her Daddy sometimes worked with, they always smelled funny, but when she turned she burst out into a wide grin and a squealing happy giggle of, "WRREEEENNNN!" The young boy only chuckled and held his arms out fully prepared for the little girl jumping into them to give him a tight hug. "Mae bron fel chi golli mi neu rywbeth" he teased as he hugged her back. Annie looked up at her big brother with an almost offended look on her face. "Wrth gwrs wyf yn colli chi! When'd chi gyrraedd adref?!" she questioned. She hadn't seen him when she got there! Wren just chuckled as he released her. "Dim ond yn awr. Ac yr wyf yn got yn syndod i chi." The little girl's face immediately lit up and her bright blue eyes grew to almost comical proportions. Her last surprise had been Carwyn! "Beth yw e?! Dywedwch i mi ddweud i mi ddweud i mi ddweud i mi ddweud wrthyf!" she jumped in place as she begged not caring as she smudged her artwork. All her brother did was laugh again before he put out a hand to stop her jumping. "Sut y mae'n fod i fod yn syndod os byddaf yn rhoi gwybod i chi?" Wren teased and just chuckled again at her large pout. He instructed her to pack up her chalk and grab Dona before he grabbed her hand never answering her questions or suggestions as to what the surprise might be. She didn't really mind it (even though she really wanted to know) she was just happy her big brother was back! Take that calendar! *゚‘゚・

Translate: Wren-It's almost like you missed me or something
Anwen-Of course I missed you! When'd you get home?!
Wren-Just now. And I got a surprise for you.
Anwen- What is it?! Tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me!
Wren- How's it supposed to be a surprise if I tell you?

When I lost it,
Yeah you held my hand,
But I tossed it,
Didn't understand,
You were waiting,
As I dove into the waterfall

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:49 pm
Yeah, and I don't like talking to strangers
So get the ******** off me I'm anxious
I'm tryna be cool but I might just go ape s**t
Say ******** y'all to all of y'all faces
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
| Muggleborn | Slytherin Second Year

Wren had only been home two weeks and he counted it as a blessing in disguise that it had taken that long for Deri to open his abnormally large mouth. Then again, it was his own stupid fault for hoping it would last. Then again he could've at least waited until he wasn't dirty, sweaty, pissed off, and in desperate need for something with sugar in it. He hadn't eaten since the night before because he hadn't exactly been home since last night. He had managed to schedule a long haul run the same night as his sister's big new and exciting sleep over so he didn't have to worry about her over in this dump. But he had to go and pick her up in about an hour and all he wanted to do was nap and eat in no specific order and this dickface was standing in front of the door with his usual stupid expression on his face. "Ble mae'r arian?" The pre-teen scowled as he threw down the soggy bills at the man's feet before pulling off his jacket wincing as he agitated a new bruise. "Dyna'r cyfan ohono. Efallai y byddwch am gael pobl newydd, ******** hon yn ceisio ein gosod i fyny. Gwisgoedd oedd yno ac yn aros, Fi jyst prin got allan." he sniped not mentioning he had already taken his small cut and wedged it in his sock. The man had become even stingier about his cuts since he had gone to school so he had to be preemptive. Deri scowled at him as he went to pick up his money and he figured that would be the end of it when he called him back. "Felly, rydych yn meddwl eich bod yn cachu poeth huh? Rydych chi'n meddwl dim ond oherwydd eich bod yn mynd i'r ysgol ffansi uchel eich bod yn ddyn uchaf yn llawdriniaeth hon? Huh? Wel nad ydych yn cachu eich bod yn is na'r cachu a pheidiwch chi erioed anghofio." Instead of being insulted or even hurt by the other man's words Wren just rolled his eyes and continued on into the kitchen to see if there was even something edible he could chew on before making a dash for the bus. "Yeah yeah Rwy'n cachu. Dylech wir yn dod i fyny gyda rhywfaint o ddeunydd newydd os ydych yn ceisio taro man gwan." he grumbled riffling through the empty cabinets, pantry, and grimacing at the state of the fridge. He figured the pear in there was semi alright if he tore off the weird looking sections. He probably shouldn't have turned his back to the b*****d since the next thing he knew the pear went scattering across the floor as he was knocked back into the wall. Curses fell from his lips as he hit the exact spot of the bruise in his back. Deri apparently wasn't finished as he came with a fist aimed for his face which he thankfully managed to dodge inwardly smirking as he heard the man give a painful groan as his hand rammed into the wooden cabinet. The boy had pretty much said screw it to the pear and was heading out when a hard something struck him across the back of his head knocking him forward and causing pain to blossom throughout his entire skull. Groaning while a litany of foul language fell from his mouth as he lifted a hand to the back of his head and pulled it back to see a little bit of blood. God ******** dammit! "Beth mae'r ******** yw eich problem ?! A ydych yn sobr am unwaith yn eich bywyd yn ddiflas ac ni allwch gymryd yr hyn pentwr garbage ffycin eich bywyd drodd allan i fod?!" he growled out turning to the other man with his fists clenched tight. He didn't want to fight the man, realistically he couldn't anyway; he outweighed him nearly two to one and adding to it that he was tired and running on air from no food as well. But that didn't mean he was going to let that dipshit throw him around. "Chi! Rydych yn fy broblem! Mae ceisio archebu io gwmpas fel chi eisoes yn berchen ar y lle. Ni fyddai Chi a'ch mam butain a chwaer retard yn ddim heb fi a chi damn dda dylai ei gofio! Neu ydych chi angen atgoffa o'ch sefyllfa bach?" Deri spat literal spittle flying from his mouth as he advanced on the pre-teen still cradling his abused hand. Wren ground his teeth in anger and frustration; he was used to the name calling and though it always pushed him he learned to shake it off knowing he had better things planned. But when he brought in the agreement it pissed him off to new levels because he knew the rat b*****d would think nothing of canceling it and throwing them all out onto the streets. "Yr wyf yn gwybod am fy sefyllfa ffycin ei hun ac mae'r 'elusen' rydych yn mor 'n glws gan roi i mi. Ni." he ground out forcing himself to release his fists. The man smirked triumphantly at him as if he knew he had won, which he had. b*****d. "Yna cael eich cachu hun gyda'i gilydd ac yn rhoi'r gorau i ddweud wrthyf sut i redeg pwll. Wrth siarad am y mae gennych redeg i'w wneud. Mae dau ohonynt, ddyledus erbyn machlud heno. Neu bod gan yr ysgol o un chi yn gwneud i chi yn rhy feddal i wneud gwaith go iawn?" Wren just scowled deeply at the man, hatred practically oozing from every pore of him before he nodded stiffly ran our the door. Maybe if he hurried and was early he could beg Mrs. Byme to keep Anwen there a few more hours while he did his job. If not, well, the librarian still owed him a favor or two for not ratting our her son for that possession charge. Twice. He could possibly leave her there a few hours.

Oh, it's just me, myself and I
Solo ride until I die
Cause I got me for life
(Got me for life, yeah)
Oh I don't need a hand to hold
Even when the night is cold
I got that fire in my soul

Translation: D- Where's the money
W- That's all of it. You may want to get new people, this ******** tried to set us up. Uniforms were there and waiting, I just barely got out.
D- So you think you're hot s**t huh? You think just because you went to high school that you fancy top man in this operation? Huh? Well you do not s**t you're below and do not you ever forget s**t.
W- Yeah yeah I'm s**t. You should really come up with some new material if you try to hit a weak spot.
W- What the ******** is your problem?! Are you sober for once in your life miserable and you can not take what your life ******** garbage heap turned out to be ?!
D- You! You're my problem! Trying to order me around like you already own the place. You and your mother would not retard whore and sister are nothing without me and you damn well should remember! Or do you need a little reminder of your situation?
W- I know about my own ******** situation and the 'charity' you're so nicely giving me. Us.
D- Then get your own s**t together and stop telling me how to run mine. Speaking of which you have a run to do. Two of them, due by sunset tonight. Or has that school of yours made you too soft to do real work?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:49 pm
Throw dirt on me and grow a wildflower
But it's "******** the world", get a child out her
Yeah, my life a b***h, but you know nothing about her
Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers
I'm rolling Sweets, I'm smoking sour
Married to the game but she broke her vows
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
| Muggleborn | Slytherin Fourth Year

Wren massaged the crick in the back of his neck as he walked the slowly emptying streets of his neighborhood. He had attempted to get some sleep on the long arse train ride only managing two at the most between the screaming idiots in the other compartment. It was probably Murdoch or Borson for all he knew. He was greatly looking forward to a summer where he wouldn't have to see anyone's else's extra peppy smiling face besides his own sister's. He felt around in his pocket for the small bag of coins he'd been working for and could only imagine how much squealing the little girl would be doing once she found out he was taking her back to Diagon. He'd done the exchange rate after exams; while gold wasn't at its highest, it definitely wasn't at its lowest rate either so he had finally managed to not only make good on his dues but even keep some for his steadily growing bank. Every day he was stuck in that blasted castle learning and dealing with stupid ******** with too much time and money on their hands was one more day closer to his freedom.

Wren finally made it to his home by the time night had truly fallen and didn't even knock before entering the unlocked abode and instantly noting that there was a problem. The usually junked out interior looked even more in disarray with a chair being flung over, missing cushions from the sofa. He could swear he heard a faint buzzing going in the background but saw that the already crapped telly had actually been flipped and probably wasn't the source. The one good lamp had been thrown on its side but was still shining diligently giving light to the madman who was still currently tearing the place asunder. "Beth y uffern ydych chi'n meddwl eich bod yn gwneud, Derri ?!" the teen called out but was ignored as the frantic man began moving from place to place still pulling things out and not returning them and as he got closer to the man he began to realize the buzzing he had heard earlier was actually coming from the older man. He was muttering to himself having not heard Wren's earlier question which in itself was sort of amazing seeing as the man was paranoid enough to hear a hummingbird piss, especially when was smoking. Which judging from his shaking hands he probably had.

He was probably going to regret this, but he needed to know what the hell was happening if he was going or not going to be spending the night there. The teen placed himself in Derri's field of vision and it only took another few seconds for the man to notice him and turn his manic stare towards him. "Peidiwch â sefyll yno fel gwastraff anadl ydych yn fachgen, yn fy helpu i edrych dammit!" "Helpu i chwilio am beth yn union?" he questioned kicking aside an overturned cushion with the toe of his sneaker. Derri growled and threw aside the motley coffee table flinging the trash that was on it in every direction causing the teen to duck to avoid getting hit with any. "Bod ast! Cymerodd popeth!" he raged kicking the trash and cushions around as he threw his tantrum. He then suddenly stopped and came rushing towards Wren and before the teen could even blink he was being held by a strong hand around his neck against the wall.

"Chi! Eich holl fai ffycin Mae hyn yn!"
"Beth mae'r ******** ydych chi'n siarad am?! Pa ast?!" Wren barely managed to gasp out before he was thrown down sucking in the needed air.
"Eich butain o fam dyna pwy! Rhedodd bod ast ffycin i ffwrdd ac yn cymryd yr holl gyffuriau ac arian y gallai hi gael ei thieving dwylo butain ar!" Derri growled out running his hands through her hair furiously as he kept pacing around not noticing that his veritable stepson had grown still on the floor. His mother was gone? No, no he was lying. Sure she had been a bit selfish these last few years and definitely more absent but that was the drugs it wasn't her. She didn't just leave, not without telling him. Not without his sister if what that b*****d said was right.

"Beth mae'r uffern ydych chi'n dal i wneud ar y llawr ?! Cael y ******** i fyny ac yn fy helpu i atgyweiria hon llanast ffycin!" The man glared at Wren from his position in the kitchen with a small new line of powder hiding beneath his nostrils. So it seemed she really hadn't gotten everything Wren thought eyeing him with disgust. "Rydych yn gorwedd. Ni fyddai hi'n gadael fel hyn. Beth wnaethoch chi ei wneud i hi?!" Derri didn't get angry like he thought he would but instead laughed loudly wiping at his nose as he controlled it before grinning over at him nastily. "Ewch edrych wedyn os ydych yn meddwl fy mod. Nid yn unig oedd fy arian wedi cymryd ya gwybod. fan a'r lle cuddio Nice gan y gan, nid wyf yn sicr yn meddwl i edrych yno." Blue green eyes widened in disbelief before he ran to the single bathroom and went over into the shower where one of the tiles in the higher left corner was loose, only to find the tile had already been taken and tossed and the small bag of money he had stashed there. That b*****d had actually been telling the truth. She cleaned them out, both of them. Didn't she understand what he had been working for? What he was trying to do? Without his consent a few tears began to fall as he thought of the years he had toiled and saved up to get that stash of money and how much was probably gone to help her get out of town. About five hundred pounds, down the bloody tube.

Derri chose that moment to reappear though only to laugh again and gloat at Wren's distress. "Glanhau chi allan nid oedd hi? dweud wrthych ei bod yn dim butain da." The teen scowled and swiped angrily at his face to rid the tears before turning towards the older man. "Atal galw fy mom butain, b*****d." he replied halfheartedly before shoving past him back into the living room before he was grabbed by the shoulder and spun around to face the man again.

"Peidiwch â mynd yn cael yr holl uchel a nerthol yn awr fod y ast wedi mynd yr ydym yn dal i gael busnes i'w drafod. Fel sut yr ydych yn gonna fy nghael yn ôl fy stash a fy arian." Derri tried to look firm and intimidating but the obvious rush from the drugs just made him seem like a jittery manchild.

"Fine, byddwn yn siarad yn y bore." Wren tried to leave again only to be shoved into the nearest wall. "Na, yn awr! Ers y ast yn cymryd popeth y mae angen i swmp i mi unwaith eto ac mae hynny'n golygu eich bod chi a bydd eich chwaer a** retarded o eiddo fod yn gwneud dyletswyddau dwbl." The boy who had been rubbing his back from the hard hit started scowling and glaring in Derri's direction at the sound of his sister's name. "Nid ydych yn cynnwys hi yn cachu hwn, dyna oedd y fargen." he rebuffed while the other male just scoffed.

"Dyna oedd yr hen fargen, mae hyn yn fargen newydd. fargen newydd yw eich bod yn gwneud rhywfaint o ddyletswyddau ar gyfer fy cyflenwyr fel y gallant roi digon swmp da i mi fel y gallaf dechrau symud eto. Ac yn yr amser cymedrig eich chwaer yn dechrau i dynnu ei phwysau o gwmpas yma." Wren scowled harder and opened his mouth to argue but was quickly cut off. "Naill ai mae hi'n gwneud ac iddi fynd i gysgu yma ai peidio mae hi'n gwneud ac mae hi'n dod i ben i fyny ar y stryd. Hell, naill ffordd neu'r llall dyna'r ffordd y mae ei gonna fod, er gyda un o leiaf i mi gael toriad."

Whatever had held his tightly wound grip of self control snapped at Derri's last comments and before he could stop himself Wren slapped the man's hands away from hi and pushed him hard enough for the man to go stumbling over some of the trash he had thrown around. It only took him a few seconds however to recover before he came at the teen with a first knocking into his jaw. He could barely blink the stars out of his eyes when he saw the second first coming and promptly moved out the way before finally throwing out one of his own.

The scuffle that ensued was one he was sure was something that had been brewing since he had first laid eyes on the deadbeat worthless b*****d that was Derri Jones. For a small bit it seemed like he was holding his own but he had forgotten that not just rage was fueling the older man until his sporadic hits became more frequent and a lot harder. Another few minutes passed and he was on the floor with the other man on top of him while he tried to shield his face with his arms as his attacker continued the assault and yelling abuse and profanity the entire time. Wren could feel himself getting tired and his arms shook with every hit and his face wasn't nearly as spared as he would like while Derri just seemed to be getting more frenzied. This couldn't be his end, he had so many plans, so much he wanted to do with his life. He couldn't let it end at the hands of a loser like him, and he definitely couldn't leave his sister alone in the world. Out the corner of his eye he spied something that resembled a tube and after a few seconds of psyching himself up he managed to roll the adult male off of him and quickly grab it and swing. He caught the side of his face and watched as he crumbled backwards groaning in pain and more profanity. A fire lit in his stomach and his hands tightened on the object before he went and swung again, and again, and again, aiming at the man's face, head, collarbone, whatever was in reach. His sight blurred from blood dripping into his eyes from a head wound he couldn't even feel and sweat from his hands was what caused him to finally drop the object and look over at what he'd done. Derri's face barely resembled an actual face with a broken bleeding nose, and small indents on his cheeks and forehead. Some bile rose up in his throat and he had to quickly run into the kitchen before emptying the contents of his stomach in the sink. <********. ******** ******** ********. That steady mantra droned in Wren's head as he washed the vomit down the drain before jerkily walking past the prone body of his stepfather and quickly up the stairs grabbing the first bag he saw and throwing whatever he and Anwen might need within it. He threw open their bedroom door and began pooling as much clothes that would fit within it before also grabbing her own backpack and filling it with necessary items along with her two companions before finally going over to the sleeping girl. He considered waking her but he didn't want her to accidentally see her father's body so he gently as he could slipped her jacket over her pajama top and lifted her into his arms sliding both backpacks over his back and wincing as he felt some bruises and scrapes pull. He could hear some sleepy mumbles from the little girl and quietly shushed her as he quickly moved back down the stairs and out the house turned crime scene.

Wren managed to make it a few blocks before he realized he had no idea where the ******** he was going and what the ******** he was going to do and very nearly dropped in fatigue and pain. Randomly, his mind took him back to a memory from school where some older years were talking about a magical double-decker and after doing some research found that he could make it appear just by raising his dominant hand. Gently jostling his sister who was beginning to wake from all the movement and raised his left hand and was startled by a bang and crash before shielding his eyes from the bright blaring lights of an actual ******** bus. The doors slid open and a rather fat man came lumbering out giving him a steely look before asking for destination and opening a meaty hand for its fare.

Not paying any attention to his now fully awake sister, Wren pushed his hand into his hoodie pocket and practically threw the money pouch of coins at the man. "That's all I have, where can that take me?" He impatiently waited for the man to count out the meager sum while trying to ignore all the questions Anwen was trying to ask him before the man spoke again. "Depends, ya wantin' magical or muggle?" After a few seconds of thinking he quickly replied, "Magical." and was relieved when the man finally nodded and moved to let him and his sister on. He was a bit taken aback at the lack of seats and all the random beds spread about, especially since one near the back seemed to be taken.

At the man's, who he was guessing was the driver, cough he quickly took the bed nearest the door allowing Anwen to lightly bounce out his arms into it and relieving himself of his burden of luggage while still holding them in his hands. He soon found out this would be a good idea once the Knight Bus took off at a breakneck speed and he, his sister, and their bed was sent flying to the opposite side of the bus. Wren tried to stifle any gasps or groans as his bruises and cuts were aggravated and was lucky Anwen was so taken with what was happening that she didn't seem to notice. He saw an object sticking out the side pocket of his backpack and after unzipping it realized it was the weapon he had used against Derri and quickly swallowed down the wave of nausea that threatened and rolled about in his gut. He took it out and threw it down on the floor of the bus not caring what the driver would say about littering or what not, he just wanted it gone. God this was a ******** mess. What the ******** was he going to do, where the ******** were they even going? He was going to run his fingers through his hair in frustration when he got sight of them and realized they were bloody and bruised and in a state of morbid anxiety he desperately hoped all the blood was actually his own. This wasn't the freedom he had been hoping for. Not by a ******** long shot.

It's a little too late to say that you're sorry now
You kicked me when I was down
But what you say just (don't hurt me)
That's right b***h (don't hurt me)
And I don't need you (no more)
Don't want to see you (no more)

Translation: W- What the hell do you think you're doing Derri?!
D- Don't just stand there like the waste of breath you are boy, help me look dammit!
W- Help you look for what exactly?
D- That b***h! She took everything! You! This is all your ******** fault!
W- What the ******** are you talking about?! What b***h?!
D- Your whore of a mother that's who! That ******** b***h ran away and took all the drugs and money she could get her thieving whore hands on!
D- What the hell are you still doing on the floor?! Get the ******** up and help me fix this ******** mess!
W- You're lying. She wouldn't leave like this. What did you do to her?!
D- Go look then if you think I am. Wasn't just my money she took ya know. Nice hiding spot by the by, I certainly wouldn't think to look there.
D- Cleaned you out didn't she? Told you she was a no good whore
W- Stop calling my mom a whore, b*****d
D- Don't go getting all high and mighty now that the b***h's gone we still have business to discuss. Like how you're gonna get me back my stash and my money.
W- Fine, we'll talk in the morning
D- No, now! Since that b***h took everything I need to bulk up again and that means that you and your retarded a** sister of yours will be doing double duties.
W- You don't involve her in this s**t, that was the deal.
D- That was the old deal, this is a new deal. New deal is that you do some duties for my suppliers so that they can give me a good enough bulk so I can start moving again. And in the mean time your sister starts to pull her weight around here.
Either she does and she gets to sleep here or she doesn't and she ends up on the street. Hell, either way that's the way its gonna be, though with one at least I get a cut.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash