Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[LOG] Just an encounter? (Amadahy x Ryouma)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:35 pm
This is a private RP between AstoriaFallen's Amadahy and Painted Moose's Ryouma. Please do not post without invitation.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AstoriaFallens Teepee |x| Painted Mooses Teepee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:36 pm
Amadahy was doing her usual bout of wandering around. She didn't travel as much as Astraea did, but she was starting to move further and further out from the areas she was used to. It wasn't that she was afraid or anything, she just wasn't sure about so many things. She needed to get things sorted out, she was still young though and was unsure of who she was actually. She'd never really flirted with anyone either before, she honestly hadn't done a whole lot with her life in general and it was starting to bother her. She was going to get out and actually do something! Perhaps meet someone, have a one night thing with someone, do something outrageous. She wasn't sure what she was going to do but she didn't mind meeting new equines either. Even just as friends. She had recalled meeting a Mini not to long ago and she had liked him quite a bit on a friend level. He had been extremely well mannered and she had liked his little accent. Right now she wasn't sure where she was, she was near a coastline though. But she was just in the woodlines still and not quite near the shore. She did want to see the ocean. She'd never seen such a vast amount of water and was quite curious to get a chance to take it in with her own eyes. Though, she did hope she'd run into someone soon. She wanted someone to talk to.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:14 pm
Ryouma had never known exactly what his mother meant about trying to keep up with his grandfather until the day he decided to travel with older stallion. Even when on the ground Broderick's long strides kept his grandson on the move, but when he took off into the skies...Sighing, Ryouma craned his head up, squinting his lime green eyes against the sun. Where is he? Probably flirting with some sort of flying mare, no doubt. Shaking his head with a little lop sided grin, the young stallion moved through the trees, kicking up brush with a swipe of his barbed tail. It had begun to itch quite a while back, though finding a river to soak his scaly appendage in was difficult when chasing after your errant grandfather. Now he really didn't care; he just needed someplace wet to relax for a while.

So it was with no small amount of relief that he stumbled across a little stream. It was barely big enough for him to step into, and the instant the cold water touch his legs the stallion went ram rod stiff. This is okay, I'm okay, this is good... Mentally convincing himself to stay, he lowered himself down far enough to get his tail wet and grab a drink before moving back onto the bank. While he kept his tail in the water, Ryouma noticeably kept his body as far away from the chilly water as possible. He wanted to splash around for a while, but not that bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:36 am
As she walked on she could hear the sounds of someone moving through the woods not to far ahead and she could hear the sounds of a stream. Her gaze scanned the woods but she didn't see anything just yet and she heard the sound of the water splashing so she knew she must be close. She came through the thicker part of the trees and her gaze fell upon the dark stallion with flutter wings but a tail. His frame wasn't like hers, it was most sturdy and she just found herself gazing upon him. She hadn't met a mix like him before and she was curious about a lot of things. She fluttered her wings nervously for a moment but decided he wasn't a threat and proceeded forward. "Hello there." She said softly as she approached him with soft footsteps, her tail swishing slightly as she watched him just in case she had to flee.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:36 am
Ryouma was content enough with laying on his stomach, head balanced on one leg tucked close. His wings flitted a bit to the side as a stray wind pushed against them, consequently moving a few girls around on his neck. He might have even fallen asleep had it not been for the appearance of another. How did I not notice her? His grandfather would have punished him for not keeping a sharp eye on his surroundings, though when he looked up at the mare Ryouma saw no threat whatsoever. She seemed skittish, but why? Did she not normally talk to strange stallions in the woods? "H-hey there." Unlike his grandfather, Ryouma was no smooth talker, and found himself at a loss as to what to say to her. He stood up slowly, exposing more of his barbed tail as he rose. "Am I in your way?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:37 am
She watched as his pale eyes finally found their way to her form and her wings fluttered for a moment before coming to a rest at her sides as she watched him. His hello seemed somewhat shaky, but not in the sense he was afraid. This made her ease up and a smile formed upon her face. She shook her head as she approached him and she suddenly felt small as she grew nearer to him. He was massive compared to her, even despite his flutter wings. He did have the build of one of the sturdier breeds though. "Oh no, you're not in my way at all..." She said to him warmly as she looked him over. "I was just trying to find the ocean. I've never seen it and wanted to have the chance to gaze upon it at least once in my life." She said to him as she finally stood before him, her head barely reaching his own.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:39 am
Being around her reminded Ryouma of being near his father and grandparents. As pure bred flutters they were smaller than most, especially when compared to his mother. Even though he lacked the muscular stature of his grandfather, Ryouma still found himself thinking of this mare as something small and innately delicate. Why is she looking at me like that? Is there something in my mane? Had his pelt not been so dark his cheeks would have sported a nice, healthy flush.

"I'm not sure how far we are from the ocean, or I would point out the way. I've never actually been myself, but I've heard it's nice."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:40 am
Her gaze rested on his tail for a moment, she had never encounter a mix like him before. "I don't want to seem rude, but i'm not familiar with your tail." She said with some curiosity in her voice. She gazed up at him when he said he had never seen it himself. Maybe the two of them could go look for it together? "Really? Maybe we can go looking together. If you don't mind my company that is." She said as she in a sense offered her companionship to him. She felt safe around him, likely because of his sheer size, but also because he had flutter wings as well. Despite his tail and all. She had seen stranger things. "I'm Amadahy, what is your name?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:41 am
Well of course you aren't, we just met. He resisted the urge to make the bad joke, and instead craned his head so that he could see the appendage. When he moved it there was almost a practiced grace to it until he slapped the wet fin down on a stone. "It's a Kelpi's tail. I'm kind of a mutt, really." His ears twitched while he spoke, and upon closer inspection one could see that they were of Cerynei shape. It wasn't rudeness to ask; at least, not when she wasn't openly scorning him. He hadn't seen many purists in his day, but they were out there and they didn't like him very much.

Ryouma grinned. "Sure, why not. I'm traveling with my grandfather currently, though, so I'll need to tell him about my detour. Not that he's likely to mind. Bit of a player that one; spending too much time around mares." He rolled his eyes, and moved himself completely out of the water. "The name's Ryouma. It's a pleasure to meet you, miss."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:42 am
She watched as he moved his tail and it was so curious to her. She listened as he said it was a Kelpi's tail. She had never met one of them before so the whole thing was foreign to her. She cocked her head slightly when he said he was a mutt and she wondered why he would say that. She knew plenty of Soquili's that were mixed. "There is nothing wrong with being mixed." She said to him kindly, hoping to get a better insight to him perhaps. She fluttered her wings slightly in glee when he accepted her request to travel together. His grandfather? Perhaps she'd be able to meet him as well. She wondered if he had a tail like that as well.

She chuckled slightly at his comment towards his grandfather. "Oh is he now? Sounds like he's quite interesting." She said with a small toss of her head to remove some of her main from her face. "It's nice to meet you Ryouma." She said listening to the way his name sounded as it rolled from her lips. She liked it. "Would you mind leading the way?" She asked him.
Painted Moose

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:58 pm
AstoriaFallen

User Image

The young stallion shrugged his shoulders, "Never said there was; it's just a fact, really." The fact his blood was mixed had never really been an issue growing up until others made it a problem. His parents certainly didn't care; his mother, after all, was mixed herself, but his traditionalist flutter grandparents had their reservations. They never openly made him feel unwanted, but when he couldn't keep in the smaller, flutter bodies Ryouma could see a flicker of pity in their eyes.

"Interesting is one way to put it." He gave a little breathless laugh and grinned. It was easy enough to act natural around this mare until she flipped her mane, and he was lost. Never in his life had he ever met anyone so bright, and when the sunlight caught in those curls...two thoughts immediately entered Ryouma's mind.

She's gorgeous and I hope my grandfather never sees her.

She was just too nice to get mixed up with someone like Broderick. Sure, his grandfather had a knight's spirit, but also a cad's lust. If he saw this mare it would be all over, so honestly...it was probably best if he didn't tell the older stallion where he was going. How many times had Broderick stopped to check in on Ryouma, anyway? Would he even notice one missing grandson?

"Y-yeah, sure, this way." Ryouma picked his way out of the chilling river, and started down river, pausing at regular intervals to make sure she was following. "So, you asked about my tail, but what about yours? How did you get it to look like that?" In truth, he wasn't familiar with tails made of hair at all. It was difficult enough just making sure his mane was presentable, and imagining taking care of something that was behind him was a nightmare. His sister was too practical to worry about her own tail, but it looked like Amadahy took more care with hers.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games