[Jauhar] Barter and Haggle (Vosh, Kaa, Val) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:30 pm
Vallen skulked about the market, there was always something to do at a market, even if it was only to look around arguably the most boring of passtimes, still it was something to do. It appeared as though the day had lured many out of their hidey hole and probably their original regions as well. Ice, leaf, Oban, they were all out and about surely there would be someone interesting enough to either talk to or brawl with, he wasn't all that picky which. He chewed a bit of grass and eyed up a few likely targets. Hmmf. Maybe he should shop first. That way when he got kicked out he would have whatever treasures he had found.

Yes that was the ticket. He peered at a fabric stall wondering if he shouldn't get some leather for a pouch or what not. Something that would be useful. His whole family seemed to be on some sort of precipice or other be that heading out or growing up. Chaotic times were in the making.

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:02 pm
"Hey Vosh, come over here!" The scarred, paint emblazoned, and infectiously grinning enormously tall Alkidike lady peered into a stall, seemingly ignoring the stares of the wary marketgoers. Or, perhaps, she was enjoying the attention. Either way, she was interested in a stall, a fabric stall. "This is gorgeous stuff!" she said, displaying a particularly colorful Oban-made piece being sold by a Matori who watched her with caution. "Vosh, look!" she positively brandishing the cloth at the face of a strange, blue-skinned, antennaed mishmash of a man. "This could be a great gift for her! What do you think?" She held it up to her generously bosomed body and posed...  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:10 pm
Duke Edward Drake

Votzhem was nervous in the marketplace, but not because he was a hybrid. There were people of so many kinds here that he didn't think they cared much about his ancestry or his tribe. Just his goods. It had been a long journey to Jahuar, and he had a lot to think about in the Jungle lands. Aisha... his tribe...

But right now, it seemed, he was to be thinking about his wife and children, who had hadn't seen in years. "I don't know, Kaa..." he said, smiling wryly as she 'modeled' the fabric, "I don't think it's really her color... And it's too fancy. She... she can't fight in it." he tried to hide the onrush of emotion that came when he thought of Iroia.

"But if you want it, Kaa..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:33 pm
DraconicFeline

Vallen set his leather down and peered around the tall ice hybrid. He tilted his head at the fabric, it was rather bright and fancy and well trimmed in gold lace, it wouldn't have survived a pitched battle, the ice man had a point...and since when did he himself care about fashion...he thought of Isaris in that fabric..oh ..since now. He swallowed and blushed and shook his head. "Dancer's garb I think." He said quietly behind the male.

"The lady alk would look good in it though, the red and gold, she could pull it off with that temperament."  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:51 pm
Votzhem raised an eyebrow at the earthling, smirking. "Dancer's garb, you say..." He couldn't help but imagine Iroia in it now. Though it wasn't good for fighting - you could pretty much see through it, let alone stab through it - it would, at least, not restrict the movement.

Again, though, not Iroia's color. Not my color either... he thought, wincing at the thought... though she would see the amusement in such a 'gift'."You hear that, Kaa? Dancer outfit!" he called to her, grinning. She would look good in it, to be sure, and he couldn't help but imagine it, a holdover from when he used to pine after her. Now it just felt equal parts bizzare and nostalgic.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:57 pm
Duke Edward Drake

"Really?!" Kaalnia looked at the garb with new delight. She loved dancing! She loved dancers! She was pretty sure that, if she'd been an earthling, she would be dancing, but in the end she could dance and fight. With her spear. It was pretty good.

She contemplated the garb for a moment, before going back to the matori. "Hey, hey..." she said, "Can I try this on?!" Sadly, they were male, so she wasn't giving them a show, but... she did... kinda... want to show off her stuff a little.

Sure. they said, pointing to a changing area nearby. A burly matori woman watched her like a hawk. Nice she thought, giving them a little wave as she stripped down and changed into the dancers garb. It really wasn't much different than Alkidike wear, save for the fact that it was colorful. Bursting with color.

She emerged, re-clothed in eye-burning reds and golds. "Here, hang on, what do you think?" she said excitedly, posing for Votzhem and the random earthling...  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:57 pm
"She does look good in it," he twirled his finger in the universal sigal for 'turn around'. The fabric sat well and she would be the belle of any ball. Maybe he should get some for himself and Isaris, "Does it come in blue and silver?" Those were his colors, more so shifter colors more complimentary to his own skin tone then not. It was almost spring after all.

"Is she always this exuberant?" It was hard to find someone as exuberant as himself but this lady did it with a different flavour, cheer instead of aggression. Or maybe aggression wasn't the right word for it. Whatever he was anyway.

He poked around in the fabric looking for anything bluish. Considering the vendors it was more then likely that they had blues of all kinds in there.

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:19 pm
Kaalnia obediently (if anything she did could be termed obedient in any way) turned around, grinning widely. Oh she would turn so many heads with this, maybe get herself a girlfriend. Embarrass Kiki...

Erg... Kaa had been trying not to think about her daughter, and what might have happened to her in this time. Kiunyki had been alive and had gone home to Jahuar, but that was where her knowledge ended. She was sure that Kiki was fine, but what did that mean?

Oh well, she would find out when she found out. As she turned around to pose from the side, a blue and green and yellow cloth - sheer and seductive - caught her eye.

"Ooo! Can I try that one on, too?" she asked excitedly, taking it down. She didn't wait for an answer, and would have stripped right there and then if Votzhem hadn't turned her towards the dressing room. It was a little embarrassing, actually. She put it up to the colors, as she swapped firey reds and golds for seductive greens and blues...

Purple a thought came, unbidden, as she re-dressed, Kiki would look good in bright, and dark, purples... she made a face. Well yes, Kiki might, but she was not thinking about her daughter right now. She was not.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:25 pm
Duke Edward Drake

Votzhem nodded, admiringly, at the view from the back. Daring thoughts crossed his mind, about Iroia and himself, and he knew that he had to keep them quiet because if he voiced even a fragment of what he was thinking, he knew that Kaalnia would find some way to wrap him in those fabrics and deliver him to Iroia like some sort of present. Which would be humiliating. And not the way he wanted to reunite with his wife after long years spent in a brutal, hellish limbo of death and ice.

"Oh no," he quipped to the shifter, "This is a quiet day." he looked over slyly, some of Kaalnia's ever infectious energy rubbing off on him. As it always did. What would do without his Sister. "If she was really energetic, she'd be making us all dress up, shopkeepers included." he said, imagining it,
"And she'd find a way to do it."

He watched the man. "What are you looking for?" he asked curiously, cautiously entering the stall proper...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:35 pm
DraconicFeline

"Well the fine lady there gave me some ideas you know for a romantic..session. And I thought I would find something fancy for my sweetheart. And if hes really good I'll wear one too." Vallen brushed brightly. He really thought he was above blushing but apparently not so much. "We are both shifters so the colors have to go with light and dark grey so I thought silver and blue. It might be fun to dress up too..." He said, and he hadn't quieted his voice meaning that Kaa had probably heard. "My name is Val."

He picked up something light and dark blue and raised his eyebrows at Votzhem in question.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:07 pm
Did he even want to know? Was it similar to what he was thinking? Or was it less depraved and absurd... Or more? Votzhem decided to leave it up to his own, very very vivid, imagination. "Hey, don't look at me." Votzhem said, though he nodded approvingly. Blue and silver worked with black and white and grey, at least, he thought they did. "I'm blue and green, and I picked my colors based on my tribe, so..." he gestured at the tan on tan on tan he wore, chuckling. Something about this young man made him feel at ease. Perhaps a sense of familiarity... but no, he was too young, it was unlikely that Vosh had ever met him before... but something about his face...

Oh well.

"Looks nice though. What if you just went with blue and blue?" he suggested, holding up a very matori-style print. "Or not... too many fish."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:14 pm
Duke Edward Drake

Kaalnia emerged, blue green yellow on green skin with red highlights. She was, she felt, a riot of color. "Heeeey!" she called, waving at them, "How about this? Huh?"

There was a glint in her eyes that showed that she had, indeed, heard. "Saaay!" she said, grinning mischeviously, "Why don't the both of you model those?" she gestured to the ones they held, "C'mon, c'mon," she said happily, gesturing to the dressing area, "It's free now!" she winked playfully at them both.

It hadn't yet occurred to her to get the shopkeepers involved, who were looking on stoically (somehow), but if she found something that she wanted to see on them... well... there would be no escaping her.

"Go on!" she said, looking at them expectantly, her hands on her - barely clad - hips, "I'll wait!"  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:19 pm
DraconicFeline

Vallen laughed, "Well this is blue on blue with no fish just a swirly pattern, and I guess I am trying it on. We were caught!" He scurried to the change room a little faster then reluctance would have been. His skirt thing came about midthigh, it would work as a kilt/wrap thing, he could get it made into shorts but he kind of liked it like this, more tropical more exotic...more leg. He grinned and came out to pose next to Kaa waiting for Votzhem to come out.

"Oh I like that on you, quite fetching," he winked. "Hey ladies!" He waved cheerfuly at some passing shifters, "Check us out huh?" He wagged his butt at them. He was glad Isaris wasn't here to see this yet. It would ruin the surprise. His dreamboat was just as reserved as Vallen was not.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:46 pm
Votzhem groaned unhappily. "Kaa, no... Kaa..." but he could tell that he was either going to dress up of his own voilition, or be forced into something by a certain enthusiastic amazon. He picked out something that, maybe, would work, possibly, hopefully oh dear mother Aisha why...

He was in the dressing area long after Vallen had finished changing, not because he was modest about his body - he'd had to undress enough times in front of Kaalnia for that to be less of an issue than he'd once thought it was.

It was the other thing, the clothing itself. It really wasn't his thing, and he was glad he hadn't mentioned that idea. His muscular frame did not fit into them well, and it barely covered his... more delicate bits. He looked down at himself with misgiving, and declined to emerge. Kaalnia would definitely force him out, of course, but she would have to.

He wasn't showing this off willingly.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:53 pm
Duke Edward Drake

Kaalnia cheered Vallen on, swishing her own rear at the shifter girls as they passed and generally hamming it up. She never got to dress like this anywhere else, and definitely - definitely - she was going to buy something. Maybe save it for the right moment.

"Thanks!" she said, giving him a friendly slap on the shoulder in appreciation, "You don't look bad yourself - nice colors!" she said, "Now what do you think, this one, or the red and yellow one?" she said, trying to compare the two in her own mind... but no! she was distracted.

"Hey! Vosh!" she stomped over to the dressing room and peered in, hands on hips, "Get out here!" She reached in and dragged him out, revealing...

A muscular body in a series of amber veils, criss-crossed by bright, lime-green ribbons and finished with an amber, opaque groin covering and wispy, yellow loincloth-like fabric that shimmered translucently in the light.

"Wooo! Vosh! Look at you!" she crowed, delightedly. Votzhem, for his part, covered his face with his hands, his antennae drooping in embarrassment. "Hey!" she turned to her new friend (Val, she thought she'd heard his name was) "Doesn't he look great?"  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff