Captain

Aged Genius

Daisicle
Captain

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:26 pm
User Image

Nighthawk: *blinks* ... *is a chick*

Lyn: Woah! -nudges Arc and points at Nighthawk- Bird chick......-watdo?!?! Afraid his eyebrows will fall off now-

Arc: *staaaares, then looks at Lyn with a freaked out look like "How am I supposed to know?"* um....h-hi....? *squeaks*

Nighthawk: Uhum... *looks away and shrinks back, one of her wings coming forward for her to grip and pull somewhat in front of her petite figure. doesn't make eye-contact as she quietly speaks* H-hi......

Arc: *eyes widen and he blushes hard, completely at a loss for words now*

Lazu: -pops up behind her brother- "Hey Roche!"

Lyn: -grins and nudges Arc forward- Go get em champ! -jumps when Lazu appears- HEY! Hey its you, hi!

Nighthawk: *glances back for just a moment to catch his blush before blushing herself and looking away again. frankly, it's a wonder that she can handle even this much social interaction given her childhood isolation*

Arc: *squeaks as he's nudged forward, reaching up to rub his arm with a hand, still at a total loss for words, he squeaks again when Lazu appears* H-hey Laz. *smiles at his sister, taking the opportunity to sink back closer to his sister and friend where it's "safer"*

Lazu: Hey, I see you met my brother *realizes she doesn't now eyebrow guy's name*

Lyn: -waves for Nighthawk to come join them though hes kind of amused her and Arc are just blushing at each other- I...... dude. Your sister? -smacks Arc on the shoulder lightly as if it's his fault he wasn't introduced to Lazu sooner- Hi, I'm Lyneeson. You can call me Lyn if you want. -grin-

Lazu: -lightly smacks Lyneeson's shoulder- Hey now, thats my brother you're beating up -teasing- I'm Lazuryt, you can call me Lazu if you'd like.

Arc: H-hey! *frowns when he's smacked, then smiles a little, glancing at Nighthawk and sort of wishing she'd take Lyn's suggestion and join them*

Nighthawk: *notices the suggesting to come closer and lowers her wing just slightly, glancing around for somepae else before looking back and pointing to herself as if to ask 'Me?'*

Arc: *smiles a little shyly and nods at Nighthawk*

Nighthawk: *takes exactly two small steps closer before shyly waving back*

Lazu: -slightly amused as she watches the two shybeans-

Lyn: -was not expecting to be smacked across the shoulder either and half laughs- Ah..heh. Well its nice to meet you Lazu! Cute name.....and tail. -eyes get distracted-

User Image User Image User Image

:.*.:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:27 pm
.:[PLOT] [x]

User Image

.:[Leaving the Nest]:.

User Image

Daisicle
Captain

Aged Genius

Daisicle
Captain

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:31 pm
.:[VDAY 2016] [x]

User Image

.:[The Main Voyage]:.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:35 pm

User Image

.:[The Voyage Celebration]:.

User Image User Image

Daisicle
Captain

Aged Genius

Daisicle
Captain

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:49 pm

User Image

.:[Paradise Landing]:.

FA Mysteries
Nighthawk has been given the growl ability! It can be used to intimidate other Pae! Could cause those who aren't very courageous to flee from doing battle with her and others to possibly falter in battle.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

[Logs]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff