Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:56 pm
User Image

It was a perfect day on the savanna, bright and sunny with a slight breeze. Around him were mortals traveling, enjoying the relaxing day. His attempt to blend in was working well enough so far. When he was around mortals he usually was in his mortal form. It was always enjoyable to see the awe on mortal's faces when he was in his normal form, but it was a nuisance having morals go up to him and ask him questions or favors.

He let out a sigh and watched the mortals around him. The god was fascinated by prides and culture. Rogues were quite as fascinating, but some still had interesting stories to tell. So far though, this group had provided him with nothing.

Soon he would have to leave and find a group more interesting. Then again, he could always transform into his normal form and give them a little scare. He grinned at the thought. If he scared them enough, maybe they wouldn't bother him.

nessiaing
Sorry for the wait!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:40 pm
User Image

Najwa had finally made her first trip down into the mortal lands. For one reason or another Najwa had always managed to stay up in the god's haven. A timid and quiet lioness by nature she had never felt a reason to leave her home, but now her curiosity had finally gotten the best of her.

She came drifting down into the mortal realm it being her first time down here she didn't have enough foresight to change her from into anything else other than her natural being. Landing in a fairly uncrowded area Najwa blinked and looked around taking in all there was to see.

R4gn0r0k IV
Sorry for taking so long and for the rough post first time playing her

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:33 pm
As Utako scanned around the area something, or rather someone caught his eye. In the distance he saw someone floating to the ground. He glanced around to see if any of the mortals noticed. As far as he could tell they were clueless. He gave a knowing smirk before heading toward the goddess. It had been a long time since he had seen a god or goddess. He wondered what she would be like. Unlike most mortals, gods and goddess usually were complex. He couldn't impress them like he could with mortals.

When he was closer, though still giving her plenty of room, he stopped for a moment to really look at her. He had never seen a goddess quite as beautiful as her. She did not look familiar to him, which was probably a good thing. Staying in his mortal form, Utako went into a deep bow. “It is a rare experience to be blessed by the presence of a goddess. An even rarer one to be in the presence of one so beautiful.” He raised his head to see how she would react.

nessiaing
No worries! =D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:00 pm
Najwa paused when the lion came forward and offered a bow. If she were to tell the truth it actually made her a touch uncomfortable. In the god's haven there was absolutely nothing special about her, she was just one other god that happened to be around.

"I uh, hi" she said to him. This trip was already proving to be overwhelming she began to consider lifting back off and going back to the god's haven. She was safe there and knew what to expect from others. She gritted her teeth for a moment. "What is your name?" she asked. Her voice was delicate and soft. Unless you stood close to her you wouldn't have a hope in hell in being able to hear what she was saying.

R4gn0r0k IV

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:29 pm
Soft, quiet and gentle. She was practically the opposite of him, he mused. He felt safe around her already. Some gods, he did his best to avoid. He knew that with his personality, he could start fights he had no chance of winning. It was always comforting to meet kinder gods and goddess.

After she spoke, he stepped back giving her more room. The last thing he wanted was to scare her away. “My name is Utako.” He answered with a smile. “What should I call you?”

He couldn't help but be curious about the goddess. It was rare for him to run into on in the mortal's land. He honestly couldn't remember the last time he saw another god or goddess. “If you don't mind me asking, what is a goddess doing down here in the mortal realms?”

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:55 pm
Najwa smiled feeling a little more at easy with the male. He seemed nice and calm and it brought her nervousness to a lower level.

"Utako." she repeated remembering his name. "My name is Najwa." she told him quietly. She looked around her at the mortal arounds when he asked what a goddess like her was doing down here. She knew that a number of gods came down into the mortal realm but she guessed that they were probably better at hiding themselves than she was.

"I just wanted to see what it was all about." she said with a bit of a giggle in her voice. "Is it strange that I am down here? Should I leave?" she looked around she wanted to see more of the rogue lands before she left. There were creatures down here that weren't in the God Realm.

R4gn0r0k IV

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 2:30 pm
“Najwa.” Utako repeated, bowing his head to her. “It is a pleasure goddess Najwa.” He did his best to recall her name, but was coming up short. The god spent precious little time dealing with other gods, finding mortals much more pleasant company. At least in the fact that they were more fun to play with.

“Leave? Oh no. I would hate to see you go after only just meeting you.” He said, taking a step closer to her. “It is just rare to see a goddess. There are many stories of gods and goddess who trick mortals by hiding themselves among the mortals. However the greater, far more interesting tales tell about gods in their true form, walking in the mortal lands, blessing and cursing the locals whenever they please.” Stories he had seen and been apart of, he thought with a smile.

“But I am sure you are not the type who would curse just for the fun of it,” he continued. “If you are interested, I could give you a tour of the area. I have only been in this area for a little while, but I can still show you some amazing areas.”

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:29 pm
The delicate lioness smiled. Happy that the male was so accommodating. "I would love if you could show me around." she said even when she was excited her voice was barely more than a whisper.

"I have never been down here and I want to see it all." A smile had spread on her face from ear to ear. "Should I hide my true form?" Najwa was a kind lioness and the thought of scaring the mortals whose home she was in, she wanted to be respectful to them. She had never really changed her form but she was sure that if she put her mind to it that she would be able to do it.

R4gn0r0k IV

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:26 pm
“Perfect!” Utako declared. He debated her question in his head. “It will probably be safer for you to disguise as a mortal. I hate to admit it but there are some mortals who do not like the gods. Some even attack gods in hopes of slaying them.” He was almost always in his mortal form except for the rare occasions where he felt his god form was needed.

“But not all mortals are like that. I can guarantee that the majority of mortals would stare at you, in awe and be silenced by your beauty.” Utako continued. “But I will let the choice be yours. Either way, I will make sure to keep you protected.”

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:05 pm
Najwa nodded her head quietly and worked to slip into her mortal form. It was a little strange loosing her wings and shrinking her form to that of a normal sized lion. She had never really had to do this before so it felt strange at first. She did a little wiggle making everything was good and tried to get use to the feeling.

She turned and smiled at Utako. "There all set." she said in her soft little voice. "Lead the way my new friend." she told him. She was excited that she had already found a new friend so quickly. She couldn't wait to see the world and all its creatures up close and personal.

R4gn0r0k IV

nessiaing

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces