Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
How many neck lines/wrinkles do you have when turn head?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many do you have?
  Just one
  6 or more
View Results

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:40 am
I want to know. gonk

Mine look exactly like this
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/jennifer-lopez-poses-in-the-press-room-at-the-2015-american-music-at-picture-id498664994

What about you? Turn your head.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:42 pm
I remember this one really dark skinned black girl who went to middle school with me in like 7th grade or so, and when I saw her turn her head, she like had soo many neck lines/wrinkles. Like minimum 5, max like 10. It was weird.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:50 pm
Anaya the Bee
I remember this one really dark skinned black girl who went to middle school with me in like 7th grade or so, and when I saw her turn her head, she like had soo many neck lines/wrinkles. Like minimum 5, max like 10. It was weird.
It put my 3 neck lines to shame. But still, I have 3 neck lines still despite being really overweight. biggrin I see women who turn their head and are like skinny or normal looking, and I'm like in my mind "HAHA i have more than you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:02 am
I soo glad I have 3 neck lines in each side. Cuz if I only had 2 or less I would be even more obsessed. Glad to have 3 cuz it seems like the perfect amount.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:13 am
Anaya the Bee
I soo glad I have 3 neck lines in each side. Cuz if I only had 2 or less I would be even more obsessed. Glad to have 3 cuz it seems like the perfect amount.
just like forehead lines. 3 is perfect amount to have but wish it was Iike that for me. My necklines line are bad, 3 on each side but my skinny brother has like 5 on each side. Oh well. Swollen feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:17 am
Had to bring it back cuz I’m obsessed.

Neck lines on the other hand, it’s really sad that I have more neck lines than Lady Gaga. She only gets 2ish. Weird. I get 3 lines when I turn my head on both sides, but I miss when I was like skinny underweight and I remember getting like 4 ish neck lines when I turn my head like back in like 2009 to 2012. I was skinny soo much. Now I’m fat with a huge beer belly can’t see my feet when I stand up and look down.
Still have 3 necklines. My brother Brandon has like 4 to 5 and he’s really skinny and I asked him if he feels the lines when he turns his head and he said he kinda does. eek Now I must get wrinkles no matter what.

I never laugh or joke. I’m like the terminator, all serious. I see you and don’t know how to react. I see you and like all is in shades of red. Don’t know why guess it’s how I was made lolz. Oh no I never laugh. Ever. I see ppl laugh in real life with my terminator vision and I just don’t get it. Why do people laugh? What is funny? I don’t get it. I never laugh. I just don’t get people. eek

I’ve had dreams where I see a girl talking to me and I see her in like mostly shades of red, she talks then I grab her and keep her hanging hearing her choking and then she says please stop so I stop and throw her to ground. I go to her and she isn’t moving anymore ever. sad No. Why why? She isn’t moving? Will she ever move again? Noooooo I’m not crying either.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:28 pm
I knew getting fatter would cause less neck lines. My left neck line in the middle is looking faint, like it’s gonna disappear soon. Far away looks like I only have 2 neck lines on my left side. Not gonna be happy cuz I do wanna keep gaining weight, but may get only 2 neck lines eventually. Amount is based on weight. Lily Collins is like super skinny and gets like 6-7 neck lines. Lucky b***h.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:23 am
Still 3 on each side. I see skinny ppl and they have like 5 to 8z  

Anaya the Bee

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas