[PRP] I Spy [Eridia & Chiara]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eridia was a ball of fun in Chiara's life. Eridia was also a dangerous person. Eridia and Chiara both seemed to enjoy making enemies with other dangerous trolls as well. So it was only to be expected that Chiara had hired lookouts to watch Eridia's hive for guests, break-ins, attacks or anything really. Eridia was becoming a popular girl. Many guests were knocking on that purpleblood's door. It was enough to make Chiara send other hired lookouts to fallow those trolls that visited the purpleblood, and in turn watch their hives. It had gotten so that Chiara had quite a network of trolls watching other trolls. Sometimes she considered having trolls watch the trolls she hired to watch other trolls, just to hear their reports, but what was she? Made of beetles? Her system was giving her plenty of information about who went where. Who did what. And most importantly, who visited Chiara's best-est bud Eridia.

It was time to just ask Eridia. So Chiara sent her purpleblooded friend a letter inviting her out to tea. It was a nice place, out in the park by a lake. Just the kind of highblood place Chiara figured Eridia would like. And there the blueblood sat. Sipping tea in dishware that was overtly elegant while she waited for her friend to join her.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:50 pm
All of her effort to become someone in the eyes of most was finally paying off. Eridia was getting more and more acquaintances and (specially) enemies. The more she went out partying and 'interacted' with them, more trolls wanted to speak with her, to exchange information or rather ask for her services. The highblood wasn't particularly 'stressed' about it but rather bloated on how full her schedule was. She didn't even have time to hear her drones reports but rather read them when they wrote them.

Tonight though, Eridia had received a letter from Chiara and although it hurt her cancelling a picnic date with a rather dashing highblood, she decided to hang out with her buddy. Gals before pals and all. Wearing one of her prettiest dresses, (and attracting a few glances as she walked) Eridia arrived to the to the park. The place was decent enough for her, which was good, and the lakeside scenery made it better! Scanning the area subtly, Eridia spotted a familiar blue hued troll sitting down, sipping on tea with an empty chair in front of them. Gracefully, she walked behind her as she thought of the appropriate greeting. It was Chiara after all, it shouldn't be that formal. The highblood was now behind her friend and with on hand on her hip she said,

"My, my... Is that seat taken or am I in need of 'fetching' one myself?" A small chuckle escaped her lips as she awaited a greeting from her blueblooded buddy.

Miicillia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara grinned upon seeing the purpleblood. "You? Forced to get a seat for yourself? Nonsense! Im sure we could get the waiter to bend over backwards to be your chair if this one offends." Chiara grinned. It would be kind of funny to see one of the stoic lowblood waiters be forced to be Eridia's chair for the evening. "Now get over here! Sit! I ordered some ridiculously lavish appetizers to enjoy. Dont go making me feel all snooty eating them by myself." Chiara's eyes sparkled with her teasing. She knew Eridia loved her highblood appearance, and it made it all the more fun to poke at.

Once the highblood had seated herself Chiara leaned in and said with a wink. "So ive noticed that someone has been getting a lot of interesting house guests lately. Im just dying of curiosity over here."

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:15 pm
Eridia giggled at Chiara's comment, would've been hilarious if one of the waiters did serve her as a chair. Not that they would be 100% comfortable or possibly break. Gracefully, she sat down with her friend and looked at her for a second. It has been a whole while since they saw each other and her friend had changed a lot. Eridia did feel like she was responsible for not being able to hang out with the blueblood, but how could she with a full schedule (or her inability to keep things sane around her)?

"Oh Chiara!" She exclaimed, exiting from her mind-palace. "You reeeeally know what a highblood wants! So lovely are you!" This was true, somehow the blueblood knew how to please her expensive tastes. The highblood felt at ease, the moment the were about to share seemed perfect. When Chiara leaned in, Eridia did the same thing and giggled once more once she found the blueblood's true intentions. "Who? Me?" She faked being surprised and laughes as a waiter brought in the appetizers. "Speak for yourself dear. I do wonder who was the little birdy who told you this!"

She did had many visitors going in and out of her hive. Some who enjoyed exchanging useful information, others who attempt courting her, but she wasn't really sure which ones she wanted to know about. Casually, Eridia took a cup of tea and poured some to herself. "Weeeell... Where should I start?" She pondered and snapped her fingers. "Ah I know! Well it all started when I dazzled everyone with my lovely personality. I guess I can say I've left a good impression since more socialites-in-the-making are taking notice my potential recently! However.... You wouldn't reaaaally want to know about this my dear, it's simply booooring!" Eridia teased and winked back at her. She wasn't the only one with teasing rights. Chiara was indeed a troll who loves information, and she wasn't going to simply give it to her without a friendly mind game.

"Who would want to know about these trolls and their... intentions?" The highblood playfully smiled at her friend and later took a sip of her tea.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara couldn't help but grin with her friend's flamboyant personality. "After the Royalist's Ball how could one not receive attention? It was as if they were handing out juicy info like they were the punch. I mean, how is one not supposed to fallow that up with some investigating. Couldn't help ourselves, I say." Chiara shook her head in mock pity. "Why its no wonder our calendars got chalked full of important meetings and the such."

Chiara joined Eridia in sipping the tea. It was a little too subtle for her taste. For a second she was transported back into a certain orangeblood's hive, drinking home made tea. They both really had been busy. Although Chiara thought of Eridia a lot, making it feel to the blueblood that they were always together in a way, it really had been quite a while. Chiara decided to get to the point. The past is nice to ponder on, but she was all for building the future. "Me. Im interested." The blueblood replied bluntly. "Do you want me to run down the list of names? Or do you want to dance some more?" Chiara tried to fake seriousness, but her face was betraying her. The smile showed through.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:30 pm
A blunt approach eh? Eridia lightly shook her head and laughed softly. "Ooh no Chiara, that won't be necessary! Though, why must you ruin my fuuuun like this? Really, I was hoping a little mind game." Eridia began to play with one of her side curls as she pouted, trying to pretend being disappointed. "You are always making your intentions crystal clear-- Not understanding the delight of being coy nor subtle. Darling you should try that approach sometimes, that way you'll definitely catch a potential suitor's bloodpusher!" The highblood took the tea pot and served herself some tea. Once she dropped in the sugar cubes, she took her cup and blew some of the steam away causally.

"My dear, I don't accustom to... give away information without getting some in return. " Eridia said with a smile. "Even if it's the one who asks me for such thing holds a special place in my bloodpusher." She took a sip from her tea and fluttered her eyelashes as she felt the hot liquid go down her throat. Her gaze when from Chiara's face to her necklace. The shade of red seemed.... familiar. "My, what a nice piece of jewelry you have... I wonder.... The highblood tried reaching towards the pendant. "Mind trading the name of the troll's blood? In exchange for the information you seek of course. It's a fair trade if you ask me."

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara quirked up and eyebrow. "Your right, i completely ruined the game. But see, Eridia, i enjoy playing with my prey most. Adds to the... flavor... when the time really comes." Chiara coughed into her hand. "You on the other hand, i do enjoy some clarity with. You could say its like a refuge in the sea of swampy waters." Chiara chuckled at her own joke about the rebels.

Chiara leaned forward and rested her chin on her hands. Deals and trades. This was fun, but sometimes she wished she could just talk and be frank with her friend. But that didn't make the game fun, and Chiara did enjoy her fun. "Fiine." The blueblood gave in with a sigh. "But then i want all the inside scoops on these." Chiara pulled out a folder and laid out several pictures from security cameras, her hidden spies, and other sources. It showed Psykgi at the purpleblood's door, a meeting the highblood had with what looked like Hazmas from the trench-coat, and a few others. "I know, a lot to ask. But ill give you a story about this cute little arm band i obtained too." Chiara held up a hand to show the brown and yellow armband she had obtained from Lutrin.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 7:07 pm
"Then it's a deal." She smiled and rolled her shoulders before taking another sip of tea. Eridia arched an eyebrow as the other pulled out a folder and began showing its contents. Never would she thought about her friend purposely watching her every moves before. Certainly Chiara was more thoughtful and caring than she had perviously thought. "Ooh, aren't you a sweet chick!" Eridia smirked as she went through the pictures one by one and occasionally giggled. So strange she was interested in these though. It was as she couldn't trust the blueblood, but she knew somethings were best kept unsaid.

"Darling," Eridia said as she looked at one of the pictures. "I am a quadrant expert haven't I told you that? It's boring but I'll tell you the whole scoop... As promised." The teen began classifying the pictures into piles and chuckled when she passed her friend the first pile. "These trolls ask for my services to... Help them fill up a void in their bloodpushers. Usually they want me to hear their wails and offer them some type of solutions and others just forget they're problems and focus more on the finest thing in life-- me. Meanwhile these," She showed her the second and third piles.

"These trolls try to ignite some red and black feels inside me. Most of them aren't worth my time but they do give me the best presents. The ones that are potentially interesting enough are played with for a while. However..." She didn't know how to stop herself from ruining things. But Eridia wasn't going to tell her that. "The last pile with familiar faces as I presumed you have taken notice of: I am just fixing some loose ends. Trying to shatter their existence slowly or finding out what they want from me. Just a matter of pleasing my own personal vendettas dear-- nothing to worry about." She said that last phrase with a bit of bitterness. Eridia knew well they were trying to get something from her, nothing more. She hated the fact that the trolls she actually knew were capable of backstabbing and leaving her, just like Azrael did.

"Happy? I do hope I've provided what you wanted." She sighed but retained a casual smirk.

Micillia
on phone! wow i really didn't noticed i hadn't quoted you!

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara's eyebrows were getting a workout, and the blueblood raised them again in suspicion to the bitter tone her friend used. She always had her grin on tho, around Eridia it was a hard thing to make disappear. The blueblood leaned back and played with the purple ribbon tied around her curving horn. "Quadrant expert... I guess you have mentioned it before. Guess I just missed all the flyers and advertising you've been doing, cuz wow you have quite the fallowing!" Chiara grinned and winked across the table. "But really, how is that surprising? You have a way of being in the spotlight no matter where you are." The blueblood tucked the purple ribbon back in its spot lovingly.

Chiara sighed and leaned her elbows on the table again. "Yeah... I guess im happy now." Chiara gave her friend an inquiring look. "But are you sure there isent more to one of these stories? How about... this one?" The blueblood said scooting a picture of Psykgi Mentha a little apart from the rest.

ImaginationsParadise
-dies in the piles of school-

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:50 pm
Eridia scooted the picture her way until she had it in her hands and rolled her eyes. Why was she insisting so much? The highblood took a second to admire the image before taking some of the appetizers. She couldn't understand why Chiara was so interested in the redblood, which sort of started to make her mad and became even angrier with Chiara's inquiring look. Why couldn't she trust her? What did she have to say for her to back off? "I'm starting to think you don't trust me Miss Moteku." In her tone there was a slight hint of anger.

"I already told you, what I'm doing didn't I?" Eridia didn't want to talk about her relationship with the redblood. It only reminded her of the times she had humiliated her, beaten her... Sure she wanted some revenge, and getting her bloodpusher one way would satisfy her vengeful nature but that wasn't it... That wasn't the reason why she was getting attached. The thrill, the games... they were just to black for her not to ignore.

"You know this troll from the banquet." She returned the picture to the other and tapped it lightly. "She's just another troll I'm plotting against." The highblood simply said as resumed drinking her tea. Sure there was something else she was hiding, perhaps the fact that something black was slowly blossoming between them (not that she would whole-heartedly admit it), or just the fact that she's gotten an interest in her. Her voice wasn't loud, she wasn't shouting but it was firm, possibly convincing... Why couldn't she admit something so simple to her best friend? "If there was something more behind my meetings with Miss Mentha..." She looked at the blueblood, eyes locked with hers.

"I would've told you. You are my friend are you not?" Chiara had to understand that she didn't want to talk about it. That she wasn't ready to talk about her problems with her. Chiara had to understand that this was a personal matter, her business, her burden... her revenge. "What makes you think there is something else, hm? Care to tell me the impression it gives you?"

SAVEMicillia
:0 -saves you from school-

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara gritted her teeth but turned it into a smile. Eridia wouldn't share her games huh? What? Chiara wasn't good enough for those things? The blueblood had hoped that all that stuff they went through, the argument at the royalist ball, the horrors of the rebel battle, had brought them closer. It was Chiara who pulled Eridia from her own little bubble of self pity to go to the banquet in the first place. It looked like Eridia was just trying to push Chiara farther away. Like she wasn't good enough for the purpleblood.

Chiara let it all out with a sigh. No anger, no violence, that was the animal talking, and Chiara was not an animal. "Eh, sorry for pushing." The blueblood said, backing down. "I just have a little game of my own i was hoping you could help me with, so i though ide offer my help with whatever this is." Chiara crumpled the picture of the redblood as she collected up her papers and put them all away. "but you would ask me if you needed help, wouldn't you? Cuz you know Eridia, im always up" for you. Chiara finished in her head, but instead she winked and completed the sentence with something else. "for a game."

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:00 pm
"Mmm... Fine, I accept your apology dear." Eridia said as she felt her anger die down. Chiara meant best, yes, but she didn't needed her help in black romance. She had all the experience a teen could even need. Her eyes widened when she mentioned she was playing quadrants with someone. Who were they? Did she knew them? Eridia couldn't help but squeal, her friend was actually playing this game on her own!

"My gog Chiara! You are a stealthy one! If you ever need help from me, you can always ask. Specially if it's black." She winked while she watch the other gather her pictures. It was a shame she crumbled up Psy's. That was a nice picture, oh well. "I am truly sorry if you feel as if I don't appreciate your help, these matters are better resolved on one's accord my darling blueblood. But if I ever need your help, I will tell you personally. I swear."

"Trust me, you'll enjoy that game of yours! It's so much fun if you play your cards right."

Micillia
if you want, we can totally say she sends her the info on both lutrin and zindel , so we can go straight to hot springs ahahaaaa ;D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara was feeling pretty annoyed by the purpleblood's secrets. So, the blueblood decided, she wouldn't tell her own secrets all that fast. They were a commodity after all, and Chiara wanted to be rich. The blueblood went through all the files in her head, deciding which one she would give Eridia, more as a peace offering really. Besides, if she gave up a secret now, maybe it would return in tenfold in the future. Chiara tilted her head to the side, studying Eridia. Finally the blueblood pulled out a picture of a little brownblood.

"Eh, it aint much." Chiara said as she looked at the picture of Lutrin before setting it on the table. "Gullible little thing, really, but she seems loyal enough. Figured shes better on this side than against it." Chiara gave bored shrug. Weather she was talking about the Royalist side or her own side was up for interpretation.

ImaginationsParadise
So late.. things between them have changed so much its weird writing from back here in the past. If we just want to say "they chit-chatted and then parted ways" im cool with it.

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:48 pm
"I... I know her. A very good scapegoat." She casually said as she admired Lutrin's picture. The brownblood was one of the several trolls she had met when she was in the process of becoming a refined child. She kept a mental note about her, of course she'd have to dazzle her the next time they'd met. After all, she was an embarrassment, Lovedad's words, back then.

"True, like many other trolls I know of. We must always keep an eye out for possible allies so we can stir up some fun around here." She chukled. "I will send you a list of possible candidates later through the night. Had to change some of my plans as this meeting was truly unexpected." She smiled.

"But... as unexpected as it is, I enjoy being here with you Chiara. Now,"
Eridia slammed booth hands on the table almost too dramatically. "Let us finish these appetizers! I am dying of hunger dearie! We can also take this time to catch up on things! And let's not forget you still owe me the of that redblood." She said with a wink.

Of course both didn't know the challenges they'd face in the future. They never suspected of being torn apart as they seemed to think their friendship could withstand it all...

Micillia
AND THATS A WRAP. sobs.

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces