Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
“Would 'sorry' have made any difference? Does it ever? It's just a word. One word against a thousand actions.”

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:27 pm
Eridia always called herself persistent. Always searching for what she wanted and enjoyed every second she'd spent seizing it... Yet this time she was after someone. A red blood she hadn't bothered to a more life threatening extent. The lavender blood looked at the piece of paper with her address for the tenth time already. How can she even afford to live in New Civisect? The high blood thought as she scanned her surroundings. Her dress skirt as well as her bag went to and fro as she searched for Psygki's hive. Eridia needed to see her, to apologize to her. She chuckled at the thought.

As much as she wanted to see Psy's face filled with horror, Eridia was doubtful she would find the other. She had searched high and low, even knocked on a few doors yet no sign of Psygki. Maybe.... She doesn't live here... Thinking she was tricked by one of her contacts, Eridia shook her head. And as she was about to give up her search.... Her eyes spotted a rather simple hive. What were the chances she lived there?

"Hmm." It wouldn't hurt to check now would it? Eridia approached the hive and knocked several times on the door, biting her lower lip.... Awaiting for someone to open the door.

DraconicFeline

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:39 pm
Psykgi, fortunately or unfortunately, was relaxing at home. She deserved a break - her life had become progressively busier as she entered adolescence. Applications, new classes, employment… it was a wonderful rush, and that didn’t even include her vibrant social life, frequent trips to Busthind, and fun free time activities. Psykgi was never bored… but a night spent at home was a treat. Even Ma’am could not complain about Psykgi’s enthusiasm, and even she did not complain about the break. For once.

She scuttled around, minding her own business as Psy sat back, reading, her lunch a tray of muffins and a large cantaloupe, her drink of choice tea and juice. It was very nice.

She looked up at the knock at her door. “Now who could that be?” Psykgi hadn’t invited anyone over today, and there were no things that would require her attention today that she hadn’t already attended to. That left two options - drone harassment, though they hardly bothered to do so in her neighborhood, or something else. Could it be Poe? she wondered, Or Gnash? Or Tamiya? One of the people she had given her address to and asked to visit? If it was Poeias, then that would be wonderful! She hadn’t seen the awkwardly horned greenblood in a while - she wondered how he was doing with his wolf problem?

Either way, she thought it would probably be interesting! She got up, trotted to the entrance to the hive, and threw open the door.

The purpleblood on the other side was not what she was expecting. “... Eridia!” she said, with some degree of saccharine venom, “What a surprise!” It certainly wasn’t a pleasant one, but nor was it expressly unpleasant - Eridia was interesting, that was sure. Psykgi’s mind turned to her weapon on its rack, but kept a big, tusked smile on her face. “What are you doing here?” she asked. That was the operative question, wasn’t it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:52 pm
The door was slung open, and to Eridia’s surprise she had found her prey. It was good to see they hadn’t failed her yet. She looked at her-- Psygki had changed so much. She even looked a bit mature. Not as mature as her of course, Eridia looked far more sophisticated and her dress (with multiple layers of clothing) helped her more. Well… She certainly wouldn’t afford something as grand as my dress now could she? The highblood stepped off her train of thoughts and straightened herself.

“Isn’t it my dear Psy?” She gave her a smile with a hint of hypocrisy followed by a refined laugh. “Oh! Silly me, just wanted to stop by! Is that wroooong?” She draped her bare shoulders and forearms with her shawl. Her daggers were well hidden inside her bag, never got out of her hive without them. Plus it was wise to have them with her, after all-- the redblood was a vicious one.

“But I do say….” She smirked a bit, trying subtly to look inside. “Wouldn’t it be best to… invite me in? After all, it is quite rude.” Normally she’d let herself in but this time, /she/ had to do it. Like a lowblood should. Another smirk crept on her lips, knowing her reaction would be rather interesting to watch.

DraconicFeline

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:29 am
It would be just Psykgi’s luck that the purpleblood would be here to see her. “Gosh, no” you obnoxious b***h “ I just thought you miiight be lost! It is a big city after all, and the tourist attractions are in the exact opposite direction! But if you’re here to see me…” She stepped away from the door and gestured exagerratedly in welcome, “Then you’ve come to the right place!” she narrowed her eyes. Just who is the rude one here? she wondered. And yet, despite how annoying and hyporitical Eridia was being on Psykgi’s day off, no less, the redblood found herself… gleefully intrigued. Why was Eridia coming to see her? What could she possibly want from Psykgi, coming alone? It was interesting, even if she was going to try to cull her, and besides… it was Psy’s hive. “Of course, of course!” she grinned widely, “Come in, come in!” She stood aside, letting Eridia into her cozy home, with it’s inkblot hangings and modest loft. Ma’am scurried about, a few roaches stopping to watch Eridia’s entrance… and then a few more. The swarm was… dismayed.

“So sorry about the mess!” she said, though in all honesty it was actually fairly neat and tidy, considering she lived with a swarm of cockroaches, “I wasn’t expecting company, you know!”

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:49 am
“Ah….” She was satisfied when she saw her eyes narrow for a second there. Eridia mused herself and walked inside, looking at her surroundings in an obvious manner and clearly judging how she decorated the place. It’s so… her. She thought. As she was about to criticize, her attention was focused on the swarm. s**t, how could she had forgotten Ma’am? Eridia still remembered the time she threw one of them at her. Disgusting beasts these were.

“Oh.... yes.” She breathed out, looking at the way the scurried about. “I’m sure you weren’t expecting guests or any at all.” Eridia wanted to be as far away from the swarm as possible, yet she couldn’t show it. No, she would use her fear to her advantage. The highblood cleared her throat and sat down on one of her couches, still a bit nervous about the roaches that looked stressed because of her presence.

She cleared her throat again, casually flinging her shawl over her shoulders. Its wasn’t particularly cold but… she started to have goosebumps.

“So…” She said with a sly smile. “Aren’t you going to offer me a drink? Or snacks? I’m used to that kind of etiquette if…” She giggled. “You know what I mean.”

DraconicFeline

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:36 pm
Wow. Eridia really had a talent for being utterly insulting in someone else’s home. She was interesting, and a purpleblood (which were not mutually exclusive) so Psykgi was willing to cut her some slack, but as she closed the door, she contemplated various options available to her. And then decided on hospitality, because it was clear that there was a game to be played and Psykgi loved games… now, if she could make Eridia lose it… She showed Eridia the quite comfortable couch, smirking as the swarm became collectively aware of the violent purpleblood in their midst. They hissed softly - some on the floor, some on the walls, and one in Psykgi’s ear.

Her troll needed to be careful. She was not friends with this troll, and this troll could easily have her culled

Psykgi knew that, and did not care. If Eridia wanted her straight up dead, why, there would be much less fanfare and more explosions, or possibly a fight before she’d even entered the door. No, Eridia wanted to play a little, at least, before hand, and that was just fine with Psykgi. “Well, I was getting to that!” she said, Game on she thought, “Gosh, you must have had such a trip, if you want to rush your host!” she chuckled. “I wouldn’t have thought it would be such a bad, trip here from New Hemisect!” yes I know where you live “You must tell me all about it!” She made a big show of opening up her cupboards and taking a look through. She needed to run to the store at some point, but she’d do that later. Right now, though… “Hmm, something warm or cold? I have...Ice water, fruit juice, soft drinks…” she squinted, “Ooo, lemonade, I thought I was all out!” It was an honest exclamation - Psy loved lemonade. “Or perhaps something hot? Instant cocoa? Tea?” She brought out some leftover nutty fruitcake and set it on the counter- Psy had no idea how old it was (Not from last 12ths perigee but who really knew), but it was the sort of thing that didn’t actually go bad anyway. “I have muffins” The tray she’d been grazing from hadn’t been particularly good and she was a little tired of eating them, but on a lazy day… you ate what you ate. “Salad greens…” She distinctly did not offer the cantelope. Instead, she pursed her lips. Wow… she really did need to go to the store. Huh. “I did say I wasn’t expecting company.” She said, smiling back at Eridia, “If I had knooown, I’d have had so many things ready! Maybe even a proper cake!” With some roach s**t baked in, just for flavor... The idea was wonderfully vindictive, even if Psy would never actually put such an unsanitary ingredient in... Ma’am would never let her. “But you didn’t call ahead, you know… so I suppose we’ll just have to make do won’t we!”

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:11 pm
So, Psygki knew where she lived. Interesting. Was she aware of her motives already? Certainly not, she wasn’t easily read but it was hard to contain herself. There was a game to win and the other seemed to be aware of that oh, she knew and she was willing to play. Her actions made the highblood deduce that, though she wasn’t entirely sure, she still had her doubts. Of course!” The lavenderblood exclaimed.

“Oh~ I do hope I didn’t interrupt anything or ruin your plans be coming here.” She cooed from her seat. “Next time I’ll certainly call in advance.” Her amusement lingered through her words as she got comfy, hearing the cupboard doors open with such theatrics made her smirk. Oh how she wondered what she was thinking about. Heh.

“Mmm.. the trip from New Hemisect,” She played with one of her side curls now. “was a not as grand as I hoped for. They didn’t have any window seats available in the highblood cart can you beliiiive that? Ugh I had to demand one, as if I was going aboard the lousy train with the seat they gave me!” Eridia just wanted to laugh at her remarks.

“Also I had to decide long my stay here was going to be on my way here-- Oh don’t worry I’m just here for the night. So I was mostly dwelling inside my think pan palace.” Surely you don’t own one.

A hiss from the roaches made her left eye twitch slightly. Pay no mind to Ma’am. Can’t let her win.

“Ah, tea and muffins would be delightful.She said as she looked at the roaches on the walls. It was best for her to put her mind to something while they observed her. Eridia took her bag and pulled out her compact mirror and some lipstick. That would definitely take her mind of the swarm.

“So…” She pursed her lips. “I’ve seen your sense of style has slightly changed. Too bad you still have that same… attitude towards me.” Eridia adjusted her mirror to see what the other was up to. You never know what the ‘host’ might put in the food. “Yet that’s none of my business nor what I came here for.”

DraconicFeline
taggy tag tag <33

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:54 am
“You would be sooo much more comfortable if you did.” said Psykgi, saccharine sweet, though it was completely true. Part of proper ettiquite was giving your host time and proper notice to produce the ettiquite, otherwise, no matter what they did, they were downright rude. Since Eri was playing up her manners, Psykgi would make sure to emphasize that greatly… and try to hide her smirk. Fortunately, the reapplication of Eridia’s makeup gave her a chance to do just that as set up an electric kettle to heat.

“Oh my gosh, no window seats? In a highblood compartment? Didn’t they see how highblooded you are?” Psykgi emphasized theatrically. Eridia was pretty high up there, lavender being very definitely close by the seadweller hues. A wonder she didn’t live in the coast. “Goodness, they should have given you the best seat of all!” Psykgi started to put together a teatray - briefly warmed muffins, butter, some jam (she needed more jam too), cubes of sugar, a small container of honey, and clean, white-and-red-striped mugs. They were plain mugs, aside from their patterning. Psykgi had more hemoanonymous ones (and, at this point, a blue one especially for Leeroi when he visted, fitted with a lid that would not spill when jostled or thrown or flung) which she could have used, and which would have been very hospitable and respectful of her guest’s blood color... But that was all a part of the game - in fact, she could have given Eridia Leeroi’s mug for extra nippiness, but that would have made a very different point, would have upset Leeroi, and would have been out of line for the game they were playing. Red-striped mugs were just insulting enough while still maintaining a veneer of politeness. As, also, was her punch line.

“The roof, maybe? Anyway that tea will be right on it’s way.”

The electric kettle beeped at her, ending it’s boiling gurgle as she poured it into a quaintly decorated teapot - a gift from Azrael. “There we go!” she said cheerily, adding the tea. She brought out a warm-looking teacozy, and carried out the now fully furnished teatray, setting it on the table… as well as her bowl of cantelope, which she still did not offer, and which she kept out of reach. “And what did you come here for, Eridia? Gosh, it must have been absolutely urgent if you couldn’t call ahead, or plan your visit! Such a shame about that… Civisect is a gorgeous city - you can’t enjoy all of it in just one night!” That was also true - Psykgi, despite not being entirely welcome in it, was proud of her city.

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:23 pm
“I knoooow!” She said, extra snobby-ish. “I don’t understand whyyyy they would let some trolls just buy out all the windows seats! And from me. A very well educated hiiiighblood!”

Her trip wasn’t all that bad as she made it sound, but she just enjoyed pointing out her luxuries, how high up she was and putting the other right where she belonged. It only took one look for Eridia to mentally judge how she arranged the tray and looked for any placing mistakes Psykgi might have made. She did all of that once the tray was set on the table and with a soft huff she eyed the mugs. Were these the only ones she had or was she just playing back? She tried not to roll her eyes. “Myyyy… What a nice way to arrange things. So… casual.”

She couldn’t answer to her question. Not yet. She had to resist the urge. It was best to change the subject abruptly until the time was just right. “I specially loooove,” She tried not to laugh. “the mugs. Let us enjoy the treats and serve ourselves some....” Her eyes trailed to the teapot, which seemed a bit… out of place in a hive like Psy’s. “...tea. Wow,” She breathed out. “never would’ve known you have enough beetles to buy such a dainty teapot. Must have cost you an eye! Is it imported? Which city did you buy it in?”

The tea itself did piqued her interest, and she admitted it openly. She enjoyed when someone served her some and more when they made it themselves. Made it… rustic! “May I?” She placed her hand on the teapot handle with a smile.After all, the host simply cannot serve the tea. It would be rude. Very rude.”

DraconicFeline

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:47 am
ImaginationsParadise

“Thank you!” She said, beaming. Was Eridia trying to insult her through how she had arranged her tray? Wow Psykgi thought, more amused than anything, Nice try. She noticed that she had evaded the question, which meant something nefarious. Something - Psy wasn’t sure what yet. She would find out soon, she was sure, and she would be suitably miserable… of this she was also sure.

“They are such lovely mugs, aren’t they? I’m sooo glad you noticed! They keep in the heat so well!” It seemed, though, that for the moment her mugs had done their job just right. “Oh gosh, the teapot… actually, it was a gift!” Hmmm... now here was a conundrum. Should she mention Azrael’s name at all? This was a game between her and Eridia, a game of subtlety and insult and gog knew what else. Would it be appropriate to involve Azrael or Leeroi at all? Psy didn’t think so yet. “... from a friend.” she added, with suggestive emphasis on ‘friend’. There. Let Eridia wonder just who her friends were, who could afford such a lovely teapot and, moreover, who would buy one for a redblood and why. The truth, she knew, would be a lovely dagger in Eridia’s heart, but now was not the time for daggers, but for irritants and anonomininity would be better for that. Let her drive herself mad with speculation.

Psy was pretty sure she should be serving Eridia, if not because she was the host then because she was the lowest blood in the room (she always was). “Oh gosh, my etiquette training must be so out-of-date!” she proclaimed, feigning shock. If this was an attempt to trap her in rudeness, then it was a very a**-backwards attempt, one she could applaud with silent, gleeful delight in the sheer convolution of it all. Despite Eridia’s tendency to ruin everything - and despite Psykgi’s surety that that trait would be coming out very soon - this was a fun game. Psy would enjoy it while it lasted. “Well, you are the highblood here,” she made a submissive gesture, “You would know best… gosh, though, I do insist on serving myself, you’ve had such a long trip! I wouldn’t want to put you to the trouble! That would be… very rude indeed.”

“The tea, by the way, I did buy! There are some ab-sol-lutely lovely tea shops here in Civisect! Especially at the mall! This blend is a 4 parts smoked Busthind-slopes mix - very traditional - with a little coastal herb mix and just a hint of ginseng! Slightly spicy, very earthy, and perfect for the end of a long trip!” she said. Tea and coffee was so fun to mix - it was an art. Not one Psy had mastered completely, but she knew people who did. She was trying to impress Eri a little. And… trying to find common ground? Perhaps a little of that too. Tea would be a good common ground to have, in case such a device was needed in the future…

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:12 am
Eridia would’ve lectured Psykgi on tea etiquette. She would’ve told her the guest or the guest of honor always served the tea but then her stay would be longer than intended. She forced a smile and removed her hand from the teapot as she mentioned a “friend” gave it to her. Now who would just throw away their beetles just to give her a good quality gift? Couldn’t be Leeroi, he wouldn’t have picked such a cute thing. Eridia had to investigate just who Psykgi friends were. Not tonight.

Very well.” She said through gritted teeth that more or less resembled a grin.

Once she was about to make yet another rude comment, Psy spoke about the tea. “Oh really?” Her tone changed to a more sincere one. She was such a fan for the drink after all and always looked for new places to buy different spices.

“To be honest I haven’t gotten the chance to visit them! I do tend to forget sometimes.” She chuckled. “I’ve grown soooo busy that I’ve to send someone over to fetch new species!” Her enthusiasm was genuine. Eridia missed the nights she’d spent sipping on hot or cold tea with a good coloring book or simply watching couples. Those were the good and relaxing nights.

Well at least she was doing something productive as a young adult. She worked as an quadrant expert (as well as an unmatchmaker), got paid well and... it was no piece of cake. Also, she’s been sending over applications to be the new Civisect Housing Coordination Commissioner, studying... All of that took away her free time, yet it didn’t affect her social life. Still, the highblood couldn’t put her finger on it… What were the lowblood’s intention by trying to start a conversation? Not even an unpleasant one! Eridia shrugged off the feeling for the time of being, but was sure to remember in case Psykgi wished to poison her with tea one day.

“It does sound pleasant indeed! I can’t wait to try it!” She wasn’t rushing her to serve the tea or anything, Eridia was simply intrigued on the tea itself. She could already picture its flavour. “Ah, it’s marvelous how each tea has a different… taste depending on where they’re served. The ones here are indeed costal! Such interesting flavours and it’s not even due to the ingredients used! Have you visited the ones in NHC? If you haven’t, Psykgi you should! They have more of an… lively aftertaste!”

DraconicFeline

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:17 am
Aha! Yes! Good. It might just be about tea - something that Psy enjoyed, though wasn’t a fanatic about - but even this little bit unraveled and revealed some of Eridia’s mind and mental state: For all her annoyances, obvious insecurities, and false politeness, Eridia did have actual refined tastes... and could be stirred to them. Very good to know.

“I admit, I haven’t!” she said cheerily. She was too busy to go all the way to another city to go to a teahouse, delightful teas or no. “Maybe some other time, though!” she poured herself a cup of tea, wondering if Eridia was messing with her or if she was, indeed, being horrendously rude. It might even be a little bit of both - who knew? She drank her own piping hot tea, watching Eridia slyly. The tea… was unadultered. But what would happen now?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:28 am
Eridia could go on and on and on about tea, but then she would have to sacrifice her true intentions. Maybe it was time to… use what she brought and speak about the past before giving it to her.* Eridia looked at Psygki’s mug and admired the steam that emerged from the drink inside. How lovely! As the other poured the drink the lavanderblood cleared her throat, watched her drink it. Rude, indeed.

“It’s… been quite a while. “ She tried shifting the topic to the one she wanted. “When was the last tiiiime we spoke? Umm...” Eridia ‘tried’ to remember and made a gesture that implied she was using he thinkpan. An instant after, she snapped her finger and smiled.

“Oh right, at the swamp thing with Leeroi and uhh... Azrael I think?” Of course she remembered Azrael was there. Consciously, Eridia just wanted to forget the blueblood. Treat him like a stranger. “That was quite aaaan... interesting adventure.” Eridia smirked and served herself some tea. The waiting was killing her and every nerve screamed for her to grab her bag and just show her it. The highblood wanted to see the redblood’s next reaction.

DraconicFeline

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:31 am
Well, well. The Swamp? Had it really been that long since they’d spoken to each other? Psy could have sworn... but no, they hadn’t spoken at the Gala, had they. “Gosh, it has been quite a while! Such an adventure indeed. Fun, mayhem, madness, crashing spaceship, my fist connecting with your face… I haven’t forgotten!” She laughed, as if she didn’t also remember the attempted murder of her Moirail and the massive disappointments of that set of nights. “Gosh, that was a while ago! [i[Sooo much has changed… or not at all.” she said. Well, the Azrael thing had changed, hadn’t it. He’d been hanging onto Eridia’s arm the whole time in the swamp, managing her, backing her up, taking care of her… but the situation had changed. It was so intriguing. “Goodness, though, why bring it up now?”  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff