Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]
[PRP] Are you related to him? (Rei and Mariko)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:55 am
User ImageThe morning was just beginning as Rei stepped out of the den she shared with her family. She had to step over random sleeping bodies just to get out of the den. She really just needed to find a different place to sleep but she just didn't know where and it seemed like too much of a hassle to go through so she just dealt with it.

She stretched and yawned as a few of her vertebrate popped in her back. She shook out her fur and headed for the watering hole. She needed a drink rather fiercely so she made that her top priority. She really enjoyed getting up before the others. It gave her time to herself which helped her get ready for a new day.

Astoriafallen
Here we go. A little general but it works.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:27 am
Izzy Makani
Mariko was up early today and had left to go find a couple things to restock their supplies. After she had done so she went to go get a drink and it seemed to be that someone else was already there. Or almost there. She spotted the female and her coloring made her curious but she said nothing till she got closer.

"Good moring, fine day so far is it not? Even despite the cold." She said as she decided to join her walking towards the watering hole. She still had a lot of faces she needed to get to know and remember. Her training had kept her rather secluded. "I'm Mariko, what's you're name?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:06 am
AstoriaFallen

Rei turned her head at the voice of another next to her and smiled politely at the female. "Yes it is. The cooler weather is such a nice part of the morning." She replied as they walked side by side. "My name is Rei. It's a pleasure to meet you Mariko."

She couldn't ever remember seeing Mariko around but there were so many faces to be seen that she probably had and just hadn't paid her any mind. Even being royal she couldn't remember every face that passes her by. The watering hole was not far from them and within moments they reached it's shores.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:08 pm
Izzy Makani

She gave a small smile in agreeance. "I actually tend to favor the cooler temperatures." Though maybe that had to do with the fact she was darker colored. Either way she liked it. As the pair walked along Rei introduced herself. "It's nice to meet you as well Rei." She wasn't sure if she'd heard that name before or not.

She should have taken the role or priestess, or ambassador instead, but she had chosen to be a witch doctor like her mother. It's just the training for it had taken SOOOO long and had pretty much kept her busy for most of her adolescence. So no fun and games for her. "At least the watering hole isn't to far ahead, I've found I'm particularly thirsty today." Though it didn't help she'd been treating Ami's right hand for the past couple of days or so and that was just beyond exhausting.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:18 am
AstoriaFallen
Sorry for no replies in a few days. Been really hectic here. Just found out we will have to move after only being in the place we are for a month. stressed

Reii had her head turned toward Mariko as they walked. She prefered to see an individual while they were talking instead of just listening to them. "I enjoy the mornings and the late parts of the night just because they are cooler." She replied.

Rei nodded at Marikos comment about being thirsty. "Same here." She stated as they reached the watering hole. Rei leaned down at the edge of the watering hole and drank unto her thirst was sated. Once she was done she stepped away from the waters edge and awaited Mariko to finish drinking too.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:50 am
Izzy Makani
OMG are you serious? What happened if you don't mind me asking? You can PM if you want to talk about it.

She was watching her as they walked, but also keeping track of where her feet fell. Everyone had their preference for times of day. "I also prefer the early and late parts of the day because it's the quietest." She said to her with a smile.

As they approached she allowed Rei to drink first and kept watch for the moment and when she started to rise Mariko took her turn and lapped up the refreshing waters thankfully and then backed up and looked at her. "What do you do in the pride? If you don't mind me asking. I've spent most of my adolescence training and honestly haven't gotten to meet everyone face to face yet." She really wanted to get to know everyone more and was hoping Rei might be her first female friend. Besides her sisters.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:23 pm
AstoriaFallen
It's cool I don't mind. We are staying in a house my uncle owns. Before that we were in the house next door that belonged to my cousin. My cousin asked to trade houses and we agreed. Now my uncle says he has an offer on the house we are now in and wants us out. I'm really starting to think he just wanted our help to move all his crap and had something like this plotted all along.

Rei sat quietly as Mariko got her drink and looked about their surroundings a bit. It was very quiet but she didn't mind and having another to join in the quiet with her really felt nice. Rei perked her ears at Mariko's question. She'd never really discussed what she did with others before.

"I don't mind you asking." Rei said with a smile. "I haven't really decided what to do. I was being trained as an heir but I didn't go to the rogue lands with my siblings so I'm not really sure what to do now." She said with an awkward chuckle. "I know what interests me but I'm worried my family will not allow me to take the rank."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:02 pm
Izzy Makani
<3

She was pleased the female hadn't minded her asking what she did, she was just curious to get to know the rest of the pride members more. "Ah, I see." She said nodding her head slightly. "Well, what do you want to do? I could have been a priestess like my sister or done something else entirely but I chose to be a witch doctor. And look at the Right Hands males, all entertainers and her only daughter a fighter." She said trying to point out that not everyone did what was expected of them.

"Sometimes expectations aren't going to be followed." She said giving her a wink. "So why didn't you want to be an heir?" She asked her curiously. "And honestly, I'm sure they're not going to mind what you do. It's your decision." That was her opinion on the matter.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas