Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Solo RP] When will the darkness get me (Rainbow/Roxxanna) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:13 pm
Solo RP between these two soquili

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:24 pm
User Image

He let out a deep sigh, his breath breezing on the wind into a white cloud before him. He was fidgeting back and forth, causing a rift through the thick snow around his legs. He'd been waiting a while and was trying to keep himself warm. His daughter was meeting him, a thought which filled him with warmth enough for a thousand winters. He missed her terribly.

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:25 pm
User Image

She saw him long before she was within shouting distance of him. It brought a smile to her face to see the familiar bright colors. While she enjoyed the looks of her mate, he was a far cry from the rainbow-colored family she was used to. There was something calming about the loud colors. She came up behind her father, crunching through the snow loudly. "Hello father!" she called happily, smiling brightly. "How do you fair?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:48 pm
User Image

He turned around to greet her, wrapping his neck around hers affectionately. His heart felt full to bursting to see her looking so well. "I have missed you, Roxy. I'm so happy to see you! Tell me all about your travels!" He couldn't wait to hear about her life and gestured towards a more secluded spot with less snow to bother them. He knew there must be some ulterior motive to her request to meet with him, and worried there was trouble afoot.

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:00 pm
User Image

She followed him to the sheltered area, moving branches aside as they moved and shaking snow from her hide and wings. She disliked the cold because it was uncomfortable to fly. She still did, but she limited her time in the colder air. She related that to her father, explaining that she'd been spending more time travelling on foot, an act the two had in common. They made small talk for a while, but she avoided asking him too many probing questions about his life. Since her mother and brother disappeared she had avoided all topics related to them. She missed them too, but she had Eh to keep her company. She wished her father would find someone. That was a conversation for another day, however. "I'm come to see... was there ever a cure for my sickness?" She asked it delicately, skirting around where she had inherited her darkness.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:04 pm
User Image

He was enjoying the time with her, watching all of her little expressions and listening to her voice. He enjoyed every minute with her. The conversation was pleasant enough, but he knew she was skirting around his personal life. He wished she wouldn't. He could see the pity in her eyes, as if he were some sad old stallion with no one to love. While it was true he sometimes got lonely, he also felt independent and fairly happy in his life. He was temporarily thrown by her question, however. Her mother had had an illness and for a time they had feared it had passed to their kids, considering their strange, dark, coloration. However the kids had grown up happy and healthy, and nothing more was done about it. Why was she worried about it now? "Oh darling, there is nothing wrong with you! You don't have any sickness."

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:10 pm
User Image

Relief flowed through her at his words, but doubt continued to cloud her heart. "I was worried... I just don't want to pass anything down to my children, you know?" She smiled sheepishly at her father, feeling suddenly awkward talking about starting a family with him. She still felt like a filly around him, small and insignificant. "Are you really sure that Momma's illness didn't spread?" She fidgeted insecurely. True, she had never felt sick but it was always in the back of her mind.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:33 pm
User Image

Suddenly a pit opened up in his gut. His baby girl had grown up too much, it was all too soon. He looked away, pretending to admire a nearby icicle hanging from a branch to hide the tears that suddenly welled up in his eyes. He felt a swell of pride in his lovely daughter, as well as a wistfulness for the time when she was but a filly. "Your brother and you were born with some interesting coloration, which caused your mother some dread. You never showed any signs of illness. Whatever might have passed on seemed to be cured and only the marks on your pelt remain to show anything was ever wrong." He collected himself and looked back at her once more. "There was never anything wrong. You were always...perfect."

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:46 pm
User Image

She dug a hoof into the frozen ground shyly, smiling. She couldn't wait until she could watch her father around her children. Someday she would, she knew it! She wanted it deep in her soul. She didn't want to rush it, but she knew she wanted to be around her father when it did happen. "I hope that holds true for my own kids. I hope it doesn't... skip a generation or something." Her smile faded as the thought occurred to her. A tremor of panic gripped her suddenly. Becoming a mother was going to be tricky! There were too many things to worry about. She tried to steady herself and focus on the fact that at least she'd have her mate to help her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:57 pm
User Image

He could sense her sudden fear for whatever unborn children she was thinking of and he nuzzled her sweetly. "Now, now, hush. We'll watch over your kids when you have them... you aren't with child yet, correct? We have some time?" He sounded hopeful, even to his ears. He wanted to see her start a family, but he couldn't help wanting to preserve her as a young filly in his mind. Just a little longer... "Now, enough of this bleak talk. Why don't we talk of happier things? Tell me about your mate? I haven't had the pleasure to meet him." He wasn't sure he really cared to. Would he even like the other stallion? If he never meets him, Rainbow can't hate him. He felt it was sound enough reasoning to put it off.

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:15 pm
User Image

She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. She was happy to drop the subject of children and illnesses for something happier. "My mate Eh is gentle and kind and just wonderful. I promise next time I'll bring him." She smiled, knowing he probably wasn't in a hurry to meet the stallion that took his little girl away. "I saw the most magnificent little sparrow family the other day. They were all simply lovely." She smiled warmly, gesturing to take a little walk while they talked to keep warm. "It's a bit chilly today, don't you think?" The snow was cold around her fetlocks, coming up to her knees in places as they walked. Despite the snow the weather was already getting warmer and the snow was melting steadily.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:00 pm
User Image

He couldn't help but get a little wistful as she spoke about her mate. She seemed to be happy, and seemed even more fearful that her father might not approve of him. Her talk about the sparrow family also concerned him and he had to mask his face from her so she didn't know what he felt. He wanted to preserve her as a foal, but she was grown up now, and clearly had children on the mind. Why else had she come for this discussion? He forced himself to really think of her as a grown mare and had to acknowledge that she would make a fantastic mother. Perhaps a better one than she had had. He sighed, defeated in a way.

"You will make a fine mother," he said seriously. Her own mother wasn't around, and he realized that must be why she was so unsure of herself. He had to suck up his feelings and help her grow. What else was his job, after all? "Your kids will turn out perfect, just like you did. I do look forward to seeing them." He offered her a genuine smile, kicking a little snow at her as they walked. "Don't let this fear weight you down or prevent you from living your life. It certainly never kept your mother from the things she loved, which were mostly you and your brother. Never forget that, ok?"

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:03 pm
User Image

Her father's sudden speak was both surprising and comforting. She had been aware she had been worried, but she didn't really think about the extent to which she had harbored doubt. She knew it must be difficult for her father to say these things, and she rushed at him to embrace him. As she pulled away she realized she had tears rolling down her cheeks. "Do you really think I will be a good mom? It's all I ever really wanted," she added sheepishly. She toed the ground and eyed her father from under her lashes. "I really want a large family, full of love. Just like the one I grew up in." Her mother may not be around anymore, but her and her brother had grown up loved and happy, and she wanted that more than anything for her own kids.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:06 pm
User Image

He parted with her reluctantly, wishing she would embrace him longer. He wanted to hold her still in time, before she got any older. But time waits for no one and he had to accept that. "Of course you'll be a great mom. Remember how you used to "mother" the animals of the forest? We always had a menagerie in our home! And you never let us take any of them home to their own parents without a fight. You'll be a loving, fierce mother and your kids will be very happy. Besides, I'll be there too, and I'm awesome." He smiled reassuringly and kicked more snow at her. "I'm glad you felt loved growing up," he added seriously.

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:09 pm
User Image

She laughed at the memories of her bringing in every small animal she found growing up. How had she forgotten that? It drove her parents crazy and they always had to talk her out of a tantrum in order to return the critters to their rightful home. She had only wanted to take care of them, to play "mommy". She wasn't trying to play anymore, though. She felt flooded with reassurance that her father was on board to be with her through this transition. Becoming a parent was terrifying, and she felt unprepared. "When did you know you were ready for kids?" She frowned at the snow he kicked at her, and returned fire. "I'm trying to be serious here!" She shook her head, unable to hide her smile.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff