Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Terrell Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:18 pm
The Terrell family

Father: Theodore Garret Terrell,male, 35 npc
Mother:Jordan Bertha Terrell nee Arrington, female, 32, npc
Childern:
    Harvey Andrew Terrell, male, 11 years old, half blood
    Lisette Trecia Terrell, female, 9 years old, half blood

- Harvey and Lisette Accepted by Weasley 2/18/16

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:23 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXHarvey Andrew TerrellXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXFuture Student of HogwartsXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXThe PhysicalXXXXXXXXXXX
Birthday: august 2nd
Hair: brown
eye: brown
Faceclaim: Sebastian Croft (pending)
Other Distinguishing Marks: a scar down my shoulder and part of my arm
Blood status: half blood

XXXXXXXXXXXThe MentalXXXXXXXXXXX
Personality:
    A level-headed young man who is protective of those I hold dear, or so I've been told, only one I've ever realized it with was Lisette. I know that I can have a stubborn streak and hold grudges, and often times even when I say I've to let it go I still remember. I'm generally supportive of most people's new endeavors while myself and not so open to trying new things and when I do try them I'm over cautious until I know for sure what it's gonna be like. I'm also not really one to sit around and be still, I have to be actively doing something. When I am given a task, I follow through with it until completed as well as I am capable of doing and will always lend a hand if someone needs me to. One other thing I've known to be true and most of my friends have pointed it out to me as well, I say what I mean and I mean what I say.

History:
    My father strongly believes in the fact that to understand someone fully you have to get to their level. Several years before I was born when he married my mother, they decided to leave the small wizarding community to immerse themselves into muggle life in an attempt to better understand and bridge the gap between the two worlds. After they had settled into this new life I came along, and they were overjoyed. My Parents difficult adjusting to the life with a newborn baby at first but they managed to get through it without compromising their goal of understanding muggle life better. Two years later word came that my aunt Gwen was to have a child herself. It was amazing news to the family because unlike the majority of my father's family she strongly supported his goal and would frequently come visit. Using to the best of her ability muggle transportation. She did have a bit of luck though as her husband, franklin, was a muggle-born wizard. So he was accustom to muggle life and was able to help her whenever she struggled. Years flew with me and my younger cousin, Lisette, constantly seeing one another. One day about two weeks before Christmas, I was 6 and Lisette was 4, we were out with my aunt and uncle finishing up some Christmas errands in a larger city, it had been snowing that day so the roads were slippery and my uncle had been taking it slowly, unfortunately, fate had other plans a car from across the intersection slid taking two cars that were crossing as well as his own into our car. Fate alone knows how Lisette and I had survived, I remember I saw the cars coming and remember then sharp pain in my shoulder but not much after that. a few years ago I had found an old picture of the wreck, the car was unrecognizable. While we made it out my aunt and uncle weren't so lucky. To remember their family, my parents decided to adopt Lisette. Years have passed with or lives returning to relatively normal.

sour stuff, quidditch, food, dragons, Traveling

Dislikes:
    winter, being stuck in one place, fights, rats, tight spaces

Strengths:
    protectiveness and genuineness

Flaws:
    holds grudges and never knows when to let something go

Fears:
    losing someone close again, and death itself

XXXXXXXXXXXThe SocialXXXXXXXXXXX
Nicknames: harv
Family:
    Lisette Trecia Terrell, 9 years old, adoptive sister/cousin
    Theodore Garrett Terrell, 35 father
    Jordan Bertha Terrell, 32 mother

Friends:
    tbd

Dating:
    tbd

Enemies:
    tbd

Sexuality: straight

XXXXXXXXXXXOther InformationXXXXXXXXXXX
OWLS:
    tbd

NEWTS:
    tbd

Career: not sure yet,
Goals: to be the best brother to Lisette at the moment. And do decently in school
Accomplishments: none

XXXXXXXXXXXIn My TrunkXXXXXXXXXXX
wand: Maple wood with a Phoenix feather core 12 ½" Rigid flexibility
Pet: I have a tawny owl, we just got it
broom: none
significant items: a dragon pendent, i got from my aunt and uncle before they died  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:59 am
XXXXXXXXXXXLisette Trecia TerrellXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXFuture Student of HogwartsXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXThe PhysicalXXXXXXXXXXX
Birthday: november 27, 2023
Hair: ash blond
eye: blue
Faceclaim: currently: Jaycee Wikins, future: Indiana Evans (both pending)
Other Distinguishing Marks: none
Blood status: half blood

XXXXXXXXXXXThe MentalXXXXXXXXXXX
Personality:
    I've been told I'm an ambitious young girl, which I am, When you decide to do something I don't see why you shouldn't aim for the top, even if you stubble, you've at least improved then. I'm considerate tending to take most people into account before I decide something. I admit though I can be very impatient when the case is reversed. Harvey's told me several times I have a knack of being a bit irresponsible since I tend to get caught up in what I'm doing and neglect everything else, but hey I aim to be only the best in what I do. I do share a stubborn streak with Harv, our arguments can last a long time. After a while, I tend to let it slide since a lot of it stemming from my rather quick temper.

History:
    I don't remember much where I used to live before My aunt and Uncle adopted me fully. My mum, dad and I used to live in a wizarding community and frequent the muggle town that Harvey and his family live in, when I was about 4 I remember we were visiting them one day and went out Christmas shopping, there was a car accident and my parents didn't make it but Harvey and I did. That was when Aunt Jordan and Uncle Theodore adopted me and took me in. Living in a muggle community, the amount of magic used around the house was limited, but we did keep in contact with the wizarding world. Which included lots of time at the sweet shops in Diagon alley, Hogsmeade and a few local ones. One of those visits there probably created my love for baking. Most of Harvey's time is in school now so It's just me and my aunt and uncle.

sweets, baking, friends, a good movie, improving on whatever I'm doing

Dislikes:
    winter, dogs, blueberries, extreme heat, high places

Strengths:
    perseverance, my baking skills (at least in my opinion)

Flaws:
    I can have a bit of an ego with certain stuff

Fears:
    being forgotten, heights

XXXXXXXXXXXThe SocialXXXXXXXXXXX
Nicknames: Lis
Family:
    Harvey Andrew Terrell, 10 years old, adoptive brother/cousin
    Theodore Garrett Terrell, 35 adoptive father/uncle
    Jordan Bertha Terrell, 32 adoptive mother/aunt
    Franklin Smith, father, deceased
    Gwendolyn Smith neé Terrell, mother, deceased