Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
[Petition] Unknown Lab (Approved)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:48 am
Username: Sinnoh Trainer John
Petition Description:
Today I come before the members of the guild with the idea of giving the Unknown Lab a upgrade with its abilities, as we step into a new year with a new captain I believe its time we start to update some things in the guild and my suggest is towards the unknown lab first since it gets the less love out of most of everything else. Known for its ties to [?] and [H] Digimon it also houses a list of abilities required by having a required Digimon, I believe these should be updated first off to give them a new and shiny view, I will be listing the abilities I think need upgrading and what they should be given so bare with me if this is extra long. Do not vote base what i put as suggestions on the abilities listed but vote on if you wish to see the Unknown shop updated, If approved the mods of the group can work on what would be suited updates and what not!

List of Digi-Abilities

1. Summon Amon

Current Effect: (Effects: You will get an Amon if this is purchased. Also, as you place your order you can pick 1 regular Tamer to prohibit them from posting for 1 day.)

Suggested Update: I believe this ability should effect everyone in the guild no matter if they a normal tamer or a mod, everyone here is the same in my book. This how ever with in reasoning should not affect the ones who are hosting or aiding in the said event.

2. Summon Umon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Current Effect: (Effects: You will get a Umon if this is purchased. Also, as you place your order you can pick 1 Tamer's Digimon (provide the picture of their art) to replicate that Digimon they have but it is not considered a true Digimon, therefore You cannot Digivolve it. (Can only Be normal/Limited Digimon) )

Suggested Update: In all I think it is "Ok" tho if I could update it I would bump it up to being Normal/Limited/Restricted/Special and that there is no means possible of using it in any of the shops. This should be more so meant for people to get digimon they want badly that someone else has but it only good for eye candy and nothing else. To make sure no one tries to trick their way into using the digimon gain from this the card that is cloned by this effect should be marked with a small Umon sprite to show it was a copy.

3. Vemmon's Curse

Current Effect: (Effects: As you place your order, you must choose a regular Tamer from Tamer Island in which you will turn into Oinkmon, also choose a particular event/contest currently happening in Tamer Island. You will get an Oinkmon and at the same time the Tamer you chose won't be able to participate in that Event.)

Suggested Update: As with Amon this should be able to affect anyone in the guild excluding anyone who is hosting or aiding in the event/contest, the Oinkmon card should also have a small Vemmon Sprite on it to show where it came from along with the affected tamer's rp or username as well.

Yes:
1. lief_7
2. Zadok the 28th
3. Sun Hou Yi
4. X Kaos X
5. KiroMishima
6. UnHolyFudge
7, Ethan Kirito Soul
8. Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
9. Orre Champion Monty

No:

VC/Captian Approval: KiroMishima

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:57 am
Sinnoh Trainer John

Voting as just a member here (Since a VC/Crew talk i'm sure will come later) I'm in favor of updates and am also in-favor of some of your updates as well (this doesn't mean it will be changed since i can't make the call on my own) but i wanted to let you know i think it's a well written good petition.

All that to say I vote yes as a member.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:14 pm
I vote yes  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:40 pm
I agree. It's only fair.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:30 pm
I vote yes as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:56 pm
It needs and update yes fair enough but I don't want to go to extreme on it. Ill vote yes  

KiroMishima
Crew

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:34 pm
I say yes to an update of the Unknown Shop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:50 pm
yup  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:43 pm
No

Just kidding.

Yes emotion_brofist  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:35 pm
Sure buddy, I'll give you an inactive yes.  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces