Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:00 pm
teepee stuffs here  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:01 pm
Will make look fancy later

Jan 25, 2016 11:37 PM
RiruIka
I'm down for that!

Though, how do you think their first interaction would go? Because Akilah is a sweetheart. She really is. But she is the type where, at first glance, you would think you did something to offend her because she will glare at you from the other side of the field like your presence if offensive. XD

She no really know social
Jan 25, 2016 11:39 PM

I think it would be fun!
he's a real sweety himself
he's just cautious of specific hybrids though
or at least mean looking SOQS XD
Jan 25, 2016 11:40 PM

he's relatively large for his size and can fight if it came down to it, but he likes to settle things peacefully if he can
he may ask if he has something growing on his face or what not XD
can i have her uncert?
Jan 25, 2016 11:45 PM
RiruIka

Share this
She must be an a snarky mood at the moment because I just go this; "Besides the look of an idiot who can really say?"
Jan 25, 2016 11:47 PM

"Well, if you're an expert on Idiots then I'd say you could, but I think it would take one to really understand one don't you think?" XD
Jan 25, 2016 11:52 PM
RiruIka
"I never once claimed to be an expert on your time during the seconds we have been in each other's presence, stranger. However, if that is what you would like to believe then I will not fight you on it. Perhaps I will spend my time taking notes while you are around so I could become this "expert" you believe me to be."
Jan 25, 2016 11:54 PM

-chuckles- "Fair one, I never claimed you to be anything, I just mearly stated that IF you were an expert then I'd be more than willing to accept your accusation of my idiocy. But please, I would like for you to take notes and let me know what you find."
54 mins ago
RiruIka
Aw, they are already becoming friends.

"Tch, did you just call me "fair one", really?"
53 mins ago

XD "Oh, you're right, your dark highness."
50 mins ago
RiruIka
"Just be lucky I can't turn you into a wooden toy for some two-legged child, Twinkle Tush."

"Aww, you were looking at my a**. I feel flattered now. And I think that two legged child would be blessed to have me as a wooden toy." razz
46 mins ago
RiruIka
"Right, cause it is all of you. Just an infuriating jackass I find myself in the company of..."
43 mins ago

-frowns- "I assure you I'm not all about me, nor am I a Jackass. I thougth we were having a play with words, but if you were under the impression I was serious then I am a Jackass for not considering my words being missinterpreted"
39 mins ago
RiruIka
-Glares at the stallion for a moment before turning her head in an attempt to hide the smirk that is trying to hard to show through- "As you should, jackass. However, I suppose I can forgive someone like yourself. You may be an idiot, but at least you are a considerate one."
30 mins ago

-watches her and smiles internally and then gives a small bow of his head- "Thank you for forgiving my idiocy, so what shall I call you by? My name is Astraeus?"
24 mins ago
RiruIka
"Oh. Am I no longer the 'dark highness' then? Alright. You may call me Akilah, or any variation of if it so amuses you/"
22 mins ago

"If you prefer Dark Highness, then I can just call you Dark Highness Akilah." He said with a small grin. "As long as you take no offense to it, M'dear." He smiled warmly at her this time with a small chuckle.
3 mins ago
RiruIka
"No. I suppose I wouldn't take offense to it. After all, it does have a nice ring to it, even if may become a mouth full after a while. Now," It was then that she turned her gaze back towards the stallion, now identified as Astraeus, or so he claimed. "Do you mind if I ask what you are doing out here? Lost? Drifting?"
just now

He gave a slight shrug, "It will be my mouth that becomes tired from saying it at least and not yours." He replied with some light humor. He watched as she looked at him and he grew curious about this rather intriguing mare. "Oh, I don't mind at all, as long as you answer in kind." He said with a coy grin. "I'm actually a little bit of both you could say." He looked around the area for a moment. "I don't entirely know where I am. As for the drifting, I'm rather on the hunt for someone and I have no idea where they could be."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:16 am
gonna fix this up  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items