Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Whomping Willow (Trash)
Fay Usher ~ Accepted (2) *On Hold*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:33 pm
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

○ ○ ○ Fᴀʏ Usʜᴇʀ

User Image

_________ Bᴀsɪᴄs;;

n i c k n a m e s ; feefee (he'll kill you)
              a g e ; twelve
              b i r t h d a y ; february 28th
              b l o o d s t a t u s ; muggleborn
              g e n d e r ; male
              s e x u a l o r i e n t a t i o n ; it's a secret
              l a n g u a g e s s p o k e n ; english, french
              f a c e c l a i m ; yata misaki [1st] [2nd] [3rd]

w a n d ; 11.5 inches, willow wood, veela hair core, supple
              p e t ; bunny named Princess

_________ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ & Cᴀʀᴇᴇʀ;;

a t t e n d i n g ; hogwarts
              h o u s e ; ravenclaw
              y e a r ; second

o w l s c o r e s ; n/a

n e w t s c o r e s ; n/a

e m p l o y m e n t ; student
              d r e a m j o b ; not accounting

_________ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;;

i n t e l l i g e n t ; Fay may act like an idiot and say things that suggest a lack of quality common sense, but in truth, Fay possesses a sharp and observant mind. The child picks up on little details and new information fairly quickly, which benefits him especially in academics. Outside of learning, Fay hasn't learned how to take advantage of that brain, however.
              l o u d ; He likes to project his voice and yell, because it gave him a sense of confidence that he otherwise lacked.
              l o y a l ; Fay saw the repercussions of betrayal and the agony that came with it. His father's senseless actions lead to so much pain that Fay vowed to never follow his example. But, Fay never really needed such a vow, because from the beginning the boy was always trusting and loyal. Once a person gains his friendship, he will remain undyingly faithful.
              i n s e c u r e ; What Fay lacks is self-confidence. This manifests in an easily flustered and easily embarrassed nature, though throughout the years Fay has managed to keep his composure in public (that, or act the complete opposite of how he's feeling). It doesn't mean that Fay won't curl into the fetal position under his bed once the doors are closed, however. Fay is also a giant wimp who can't handle scary situations or stories very well.
              a g g r e s s i v e ; Fay is abrasive. He lashes out at people when he loses his cool, and doesn't mind becoming violent sometimes. Though, it isn't his intention to hurt anyone, and he finds apologies hard to say.
              k i n d ; He may not show it, but the child is generous and possesses a love for helping others. Fay just doesn't know how to express it, and let his antagonistic side take over.

l i k e s ;
                internet
                dangling his good grades in front of snobs who made fun of him
                eating healthy
                explosions
                speed

d i s l i k e s ;
                betrayal
                dishonesty
                being treated like an idiot
                bullying
                heat
                horror stories

h o b b i e s ;
                wasting time on the internet
                mapping the stars by hand
                obsessively check over his homework

s t r e n g t h s ;
                memorizing things
                punching things (athleticism)

w e a k n e s s e s ;
                communication
                courage stuff

f e a r s ;
                being hated
                isolation

_________ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ;;

p r e - h o g w a r t s ; Fay is the second child born to a successful woman in the field of psychology and a businessman whose company was deeply rooted in the housing market. The family was a tight-knit one, built upon years of trust and care, almost a "perfect" one, in fact. His older brother was already in middle school, so it wasn't surprising that he heavily relied on his brother. It seemed perfect, from the outsider's point of view: Two smart, established adults with two lovely children showing great potential in school (though the younger son had a tiny temper issue).

All seemed well. Almost too well. Life sometimes is weird, and other times, it's brutal. When Fay was six, his younger sister was born, and his mother spiraled into a deep postpartum depression. The woman would spend days in bed, most of the time sobbing, unwilling to talk. This, of course, took a toll on the family. The father became distant, spending more time at his office than home, which didn't help his ailing wife. But this would be temporary, right? After all, postpartum depression is usually temporary.

However, even after a successful treatment lasting a full five months, life never returned to normal for the family. The father still remained distant, sometimes not even coming back to spend the night. He became cold, and always seemed to be in a hurry. What happened? It turned out that he found a mistress while his wife was suffering alone. It drove Fay's mother insane.

But for the sake of her newborn daughter, chose to forgive this man she once fully trusted. They limped along the awkward days, but the spark in their relationship had died. How could she trust this man? She couldn't, it turned out, because when she returned early from work one day, she found her husband in their bed with the mistress. It was the ultimate betrayal. She was in hysterics, and screamed and shouted as she kicked both of them out of the house. The woman, who once stood with her head held high, was on the ground, balling and in so much pain she wanted to die.

Fay witnessed all of this, and he hated his father for everything he had done. Why didn't he take care of his beloved mother when she needed the support? Why did he choose another woman whom he only knew for only months? Was it all worth it? Fay didn't understand anything, but he knew that his father was a despicable man and that his mother would probably never trust anyone else ever again.

It was no surprise that everything ended with a divorce, and even less of a surprise that his mother chose to change back to her maiden name, "Usher". Of course, the elementary school kid didn't find out until out of the blue, when the mailman greeted his mother by the name "Usher" did Fay suddenly get an idea: Could he also change his last name? Surely, he did, after a loud declaration and days of endless nagging. From then on, the name "Fay Usher" would define the boy.

His normal school days came to a halt when a random (quite shady) man showed up at their doorstep explaining some mumbo jumbo about "magic". At first, Fay simply shut the door, locked it, and chalked it up to some scam-ish prank. It took some convincing, but Fay understood that he was some wizard, and that he would be attending a magical school whose name sounds pretty ridiculous. Well... why not?

h o g w a r t s ; N/A

_________ Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs;;

s e c r e t c r u s h ; no one
              e n e m i e s ; no one

- Marked Pending by Weasley 1/24/16
~ Accepted by Dia 2/7/16

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:42 pm

User Image

User Image
                              first year x ;; ravenclaw x ;; muggleborn x ;; beater xx

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

"talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk"

oocx ;; { text }

Quote:

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
The Whomping Willow (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff