MBFF's [Ai || Ixtil]- FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:02 pm
Ixtil cursed the yealian who had dug this pit. It was far too deep for her to climb out and she had forgotten to bring rope.. though she wasn't sure how rope would have helped her climb out of this pit. It was humiliating! She had been trapped by the very thing she sought to hunt! But she'd learned from it.. there'd been small signs she'd failed to recognize showing where the trap was.. next time she would not step into a pit! Hopefully.

She growled and kicked the wall. It was wet at the bottom of the pit trap she fallen into.. wet and smelled like swamp. She was going to find who ever dug this and throw them back into it! And maybe add some of those odd snakes she kept running into...

Quote:
DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE GROSS! Or violence. The end has some trophy taking.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:39 pm
robot kitten

The tropical forests of Yael were a near constant source of annoyance for Ai. They tricked her frustrated young mind at times into thinking that this was a twisted version of Jauhar. In the night she would sit outside the dwelling she shared with Miira, content with pretending everything was as it should be. It was easy to believe that Aisha was just a few miles away, instead of leagues out of her grasp. The delusions had begun to fade with time, though Ai was still hesitant to travel too far into Yael on her own. The locals were slimy, freakish cowards, but a mob could always over power a lone warrior. Miira advised caution, though Ai was still keen on setting out on her own for the first time.

And it was all because she wanted as far away from the Elaria as possible.

With a pack resting on her hip, Ai moved about the rainforest with a wary sort of curiosity. It kept her quiet enough to become unnoticed by the local fauna, though something close by was a little more noisy. Quirking her brow, Ai moved closer. "What the...?" A pit? Who dug a pit in the swamp? Her toes squelched in the porous ground, causing a shiver to run down her spine, but her curiosity got the better of her. Maybe something had fallen in that she could eat.

Ai leaned over, casting a gaze into the pit...and found an alkidike instead. "Need some help?"

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:52 pm
Painted Moose
Ixtil jumped when she heard the sound of feet squelching in the mud. Someone was coming.. and she didn't have her weapon on her other than a knife! This is what she got for losing the weapon she'd been given for that failed attempt at war... now she was going to die like an animal and to some earthling! She hated that thought...

She prepared to die fighting though... one hand on her knife ready to throw... She was relived but pushed that weak feeling away when it was an alkidike who peered over the edge. "Help would be... appreciated." She said, embarrassed having been caught like this.

"You didn't make it did you?" She asked suspiciously.. this was hte first person to find her so maybe this alkidike was the culprit? If so Ixtil was gonna punch her1  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:08 pm
robot kitten

"If I'd made the trap, you would have been dead already." She quirked her mouth in a grin and dug through her pack. Once her hands had found her prize, Ai pulled out the length of rope her mentor had given her before traveling. "Hold tight; I'm going to secure this to a tree and then I'll lower it down for you to climb up."

How odd, to find one of her own in an earthling trap. She hadn't even expected them to make something like that, considering how wet everything appeared to be here. Ai had learned a lesson from the sisters misfortune; expect the unexpected. Ai came up to a thicker looking tree not too far from the pit, and wrapped the rope around it's trunk enough times that when she tied it off she felt secure. When she returned, Ai dropped the remainder into the pit. "Do you think you can climb up on your own with this? You aren't injured, are you?"

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:01 pm
Painted Moose

Ixtil snorted; "If I made a pit trap there'd be spikes in it too.. Its probably those sneaky yealians." Only an earthling would make something that didn't kill or capture a creature completely. Obviously if she'd done it, or her sisters for that matter, it would have been a better trap.

She grabbed the rope and hauled her self up, using the wall to help her climb up. "Pfft! I'm an alkidike! I can climb even wounded!" It took only a little bit to escape the pit and once out Ixtil glared at it. It galled her to have bee trapped like that.

"Thanks." She said, reluctantly since she always hated to admit needing help. "Not happy I ended up there with no way out.. guess I'll have to watch out for traps more closely now..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:43 am
robot kitten

"Poison tipped spikes, just to make sure." It may have seemed like overkill to some, but Ai liked to be thorough. She'd seen the corpses of sisters who had been too sure of themselves to double check their kills. One surviving earthling was all it took to put a spear in your gut.

Ai rolled her eyes at the bravado, but couldn't fight back the little smile that came with it. As odd as this all was, it was terribly amusing. Miira will get a kick out of this. "Don't thank me; we're sisters. It's what we do." Reaching down, she pulled up the rope, and made her way towards the tree to unwind the cordage. "Did you see any yaeli around here? Slimy little freaks can't be far." She wound the rope back into a neat looped circle before slipping it into her satchel. "I say we pay them a visit and pay them back for all the trouble they've caused."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:58 am
Painted Moose
Ixtil wrinkled her nose; poison was unsporting! But then so were traps in general.. she definitely preferred chases to trapping!

"But then you can't eat it if its poisoned., " She mentioned.

Cocking her head she considered the question; "Haven't seen them around.. but then the sneaky bastards are hard to find in here! They know the lay of the land a lot better than I do.. for now. Found traces of a buried kill a few days ago. I don't think animals bury the left over bones from kills so it might have been one of the earthlings." She shook her head. "They really abandoned this place when we landed. Not many of them are about... least not visibly. Haven't seen more than a handful in the entire year I've been trying to learn this jungle."

She thought for a minute and grinned. "But I did find an old trail a few days ago further west of here! And if there's a trail there's earthlings!" She had been wary of following it by herself since a trail might mean multiple and she was only one girl... one with out a weapon more than a dagger! BUt if she had someone to watch her back..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:22 pm
robot kitten

"You can if you've built up a tolerance. Besides, I save that for earthlings and generally I don't eat their filth." Just enough to do the job that a failed strike might not. Torture was beyond the realm of Ai's moral standards, but a poison that could help in quick deaths got two thumbs up from her.

"I've only seen a few myself, and they're just the curious ones. Youthful yaeli who can't heed a warning until faced with a good blade." Although, some had been older, and well armed. Granted, if they hadn't attacked then Ai may never have acquired her swords; so maybe she owed them something after all.

"So you've been out here the whole time? I wondered why I couldn't remember your face." She may have met the other at some point before Sauti, though things tended to blur when faced with exile.

Ai's face broke out into a very pleasant smile; the kind one may have gotten when handed a sweet treat. "Old trails can lead to new ones, and that means good hunting." Giving the other a cursory look, she reached for one of her blades. "Can you wield a sword? You can use one of mine if you don't have one of your own."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:31 am
Painted Moose
a note: the eyes stop glowing after a while. Since it requires nutrients from Yeal to keep glowing XD Ixtil will be disappointed.

Build up a tolerance... Ixtil wondered if she ought to do that. Since this land was filled with toxins.. and before in Tendaji she'd heard of animals in Matori that were poisonous... perhaps it was to be done.. later though. Now was something more of interest!

"You actually managed to see one completely? I've only caught glimpses as they flee." She sighed jealously. "Or seen their glowing eyes watching before vanishing.." A louder more jealous sigh. "Such epic eyes.. wasted upon such weak and pitiful creatures! I wonder if they glow after death..." That would be one awesome trophy!

She looked over and grinned; "Hell yeah I've been out here! I'd just go weak if I stayed in the village! Gotta learn this land, have to figure out its secrets... Can't learn if all I do is sit around listening to those old biddies complain!"

"Used mostly javelins and bows till now... but it an't be too hard to learn... right?" If a girl her age could do it so could she! Might take a bit to learn though. "Show me as I take you to the trail! Its a bit of a walk so I can learn during then." She grinned; maybe a sword would be better for her? Sears were okay but the killing was always in a distance.. same with bows. Good for hunting but not for close up kills.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:36 am
robot kitten

"I've seen a few, but no more than three." If they had actually been paying attention instead of goading each other into seeing who could get closer to the 'monsters' settlement maybe they would have run away. The saddest aspect of their deaths was that for all their trouble the Yaeli had been no where near the extremists home base.

Ai had just been in the right place at the right time. For her, anyway.

"...Hey, when we find them, you should take some eyes back with us just to see." It was a little morbid, but Ai was curious now as to whether or not they would glow after death. If worst came to worst, and the eyes didn't retain their glow they could just shove them down the Matron's throat.

A win-win for all, really.

Ai's face split into a full fledged excited grin. "You, I like." This one was all action; something that Ai could truly rally behind. She handed over one of her blades, making sure to turn it so that only the handle point to Ixtil.

"I'll just give you the basics for now. Keep your stance wide, but loose, like your standing on two branches. You're going to want to try and get in as close as you can without getting attacked yourself. If it isn't worth the risk don't try; step back, defend and try again."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:54 pm
Painted Moose
I blame you for the shelf of eyeballs in jars she is about to have.

Ixtil laughed delightedly; "I normally take crystals... but I'll take their eyes if they survive the fight for sure! You want to do that to? Or just waiting to see if mine keep their glow before you keep the slimy things?" Morbid was right up her alley! "If they lost the glow they'd still be cool.. all black and white iris's... wonder if there's a way to preserve them.." She mused before smriking back at the other.

This one wasn't a rival.. not yet anyways. Moe like.. comrade for now she felt. Maybe a friend. Ixtil wasn't big on the hug and feely friendly side of things so things like wanting friends she didn't do.. but if they got along that counted right?

"You ain't so bad either. Gotta say most people get grossed out when I start mentioning taking parts off my kills.. we do it with animals how's an earthling any different?"

She tried out what Ai suggested, the stance was easy.. and she felt dashign in would be easy too! Problem was how to swing em right... "Mm.. I'll have to test em out to really see if they work. Bows and spear are what I've tried. Spear is what they gave me for that failed thing they call a war."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:22 am
robot kitten
emotion_awesome

"I've never thought about taking their crystals before." Ai's brows rose, an entirely thought process taking shape in her brain. How far down into the skin were the crystals? And how easy would it be to remove them? Maybe if she had enough she could make a necklace, and really give the natives something to scream about.

"I'll take a pair or two. Might as well, right?" But only if they were dead first. Ai wasn't' about to torture the ingrates, no matter how much they might deserve it. "We can do some tests and experiment with mixtures when we get them. There has to be some way to keep them fresh."

Ai clucked her tongue and nodded with a broad grin. "Exactly! A kill is a kill, whether it carries a weapon or not." Although she'd never thought about skinning an earthling. They were too ugly to want to do anything with their hides, but maybe the organs? What would an earthlings heart taste like?

Reaching up, she took a small strip of leather to tie back her dreads. It kept her busy while they walked, and would leave her free to fight without worrying about getting hair in her face. At the mention of the war Ai let out an almost feral growl. "Why we still follow that idiot is beyond me. She failed us once and then this business with Elzira...it makes me sick."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:14 pm
Painted Moose
these two are so morbid and awesome XD

Ixtil laughed and tried some more swings with the sword before straightening up so she could keep pace with the other girl.

"I like making jewelry outta em... the bigger ones I keep on my shelf in my base. They're about the same hardness as the crystals you'd make beads outta anyways so its not too hard. Odd shapes though.. like the bases under the skin are larger than whats above skin."

Her eyes widen and then she grinned; someone who had the same thoughts! "And here I thought all of them were all blindly following the old hag! We ought to get a better leader, one who hasn't failed!.. though I'm not sure about the elaria.. I mean... they're sorta us? I'll see if they are strong enough to call niece or cousin... if not then well. Better our future be filled with strong people.. the weak have no place among us."

Here eyes caught sight of familiar terrain and she smiled. "We're nearing the place with the trail, best be on the look out for traps or people."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:56 am
robot kitten
It terrifies me to think that they will inspire a generation of Elaria. xD That these two are part of their history.

"I never really gave it much thought before, but I had wondered how the crystals grew stay in their skin. It makes sense that the base would be larger so it could act as an anchor of support." If she were into research she might do a little more dissecting to find out more, but Ai was only interested in basic information; just enough to know her enemy and how to kill them.

"Aisha, no! I was planning on finding a ship back to the mainland when the elaria came. My plan was to finish what we'd started, but now I'm stuck." If she left now she would be one lone alkidike facing the world, and even with all of her vigor Ai knew she wouldn't survive long. Chibale would never accept her again, and so, here she remained. "It's too soon to tell how the elaria will benefit us, but I agree; if they turn out as weak as what we left behind then I'll end them myself."

She may be murdered herself in the process, but better to die a noble death than to see her people falter a second time.

Ai's line of sight followed the trail as she gave a nod to Ixtil. She slowed her breathing, and tried to calm herself. There were indentions in the brush a ways up the trail that made her curious. Upon closer inspection Ai found a footprint in the muck, and waved Ixtil closer for a look see.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:30 pm
Painted Moose
My other alkidikes are aghast ooc at these two XD

Ixtil shook her head sadly; "Never was a chance to return ho-- to chibale." She couldn't even call it home anymore; it would never be open to her again....

"That's why I was ought here.. trying to make my own place; make myself stronger instead of hiding with everyone else in a safer place. Trying to finish what we started now is a bad idea.... need to get stronger then we go back and kick some earthling a**!" They'd do it too! She had hope... if the Matron didn't make them all stay here and rot while waiting on a tree to grow!

"I say we should try and ... keep the Matron from infecting the new girls... teach em our way right? Teach em to be strong and not follow that weak hag." She ended in a whisper and crouched down, eyeing the ground about them for tracks as the faded path came into view. No one here... for now.. except Ai had found some tracks! Today was a lucky day apparently! She grinned evilly in anticipation of the coming hunt.

"Good eye." She commented quietly as she began to follow the tracks. "Let's spread out on either side of these track... tis fresh I think so we shouldn't have to chase too far. Careful of traps!" Except she was willing too.. Ixti loved long drawn out hunts!  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff