Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Fianna Grey

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:18 pm
Fianna Grey

BASICS:

NICKNAMES: Fi, or Anna

BIRTHDAY: August 22, 2021

BLOOD STATUS: Pureblood

WAND: Eleven inches, cedar with Unicorn tail hair

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Straight

FACE-CLAIM: Lilliana Mumy

SCHOOLING and EMPLOYMENT:

ATTENDED: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE: Gryffindor

YEAR: Alumnus

BEST LESSONS:

■ Charms
■ Defense Against the Dark Arts
■ Potions

WORST LESSONS:
■ Herbology
■ Transfiguration
■ Astronomy

OWL SCORES:

Astronomy ~ O
Charms ~ O
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
Herbology ~ O
History of Magic ~ O
Potions ~ O
Transfiguration ~ O
Alchemy ~ O
Art ~ O
Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
Cursebreaking ~ O
Healing ~ O
Mythology ~ O
Study of Ancient Runes ~ O
Wandless Magic Practice ~ O
Wizard Law ~ O

NEWT SCORES:

Charms ~ O
Defense Against The Dark Arts ~ O
Herbology ~ E
Potions ~ O
Transfiguration ~ O
Alchemy ~ O
Art ~ A
Cursebreaking ~ A
Healing ~ A
Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ E
Wizard Law ~ A

Languages Known: English, Irish Gaelic

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT:

DREAM JOB: I want to be a quidditch star like Shayna Clarisse

PERSONALITY:

■ Optimistic. Yeah, I know bad stuff happens, but I don’t let it get me down.
■ Confident. I know I can do things, if people would just give me the chance.
■ People say I have more guts than brains. Dunno what they mean by that, although I did scare my folks when I first tried flying a real broomstick instead of the stupid ol’ toy they gave me. Maybe that’s why I want to be a Seeker when I get out of school.
■ I hate being bored, so I have to have some kind of project going
■ When I set my mind to something, I’ll stick it out until its done.
■ I like good stuff, you know, really nice candy, riding in fancy cars, cool clothes.

■ Sweets in general, but I love strawberries
■ Green and white, which are the colours of the Irish National team
■ My big sister, Hannah, and my cousin, Linny, who’s also like my big sister
■ Having a bunch of friends over. Playing music, laughing and talking, that kind of stuff.

DISLIKES:
■ Brussel Sprouts, without a doubt, it’s pretty obviously the product of sick minds whom like to torture children by making them eat those horrible things. Cauliflower and Broccoli isn’t great either, no matter how Ma or Mother Grey make it.
■ Being told I have to wait for stuff to happen. Why can’t other people be ready when I am?
■ Being bored out of my skull.
■ I love Linny, but boy I wish she wouldn’t try to be like an extra mom when we’re out and about. Why does she try so hard to be an adult?
■ People lying or sugarcoating things for me; tell me what’s going on for crying out loud, I can take it.

HOBBIES:
■ I’m an Irish Team supporter, and I like to play quidditch, at least when I’m allowed to.
■ Board games, like my sister
■ I like to make clothes with my sister, and paint.

STRENGTHS:
■ I can adapt to change pretty quickly. I may or may not like it, but I can roll with it.
■ I’m good at keeping my word and secrets.

WEAKNESSES:
■ if I’m not otherwise occupied, um, well, my mind starts going in other directions.
■ I really want to have others notice what I do. I want praise.

FEARS:
■ Being all alone
■ Thunderstorms, but not the normal ones, I mean the big scary ones which come in from the sea with high winds and high seas. You know, the really nasty gales or hurricanes.

PATRONUS: A large lion named 'Aslan'.

Happy Memory to Summon my Patronus: Getting and flying on my first broomstick.

HISTORY:

CHILDHOOD: Fianna Grey was the younger daughter born to Hugh and Livinia Grey on 22 August 2021. As is the family’s custom, she came into the world in the comfortable surroundings of the Grey Priory, the Grey Family’s ancestral stronghold, with many members of her family, including her older sister, in attendance.

Growing up the youngest child of two Pureblood spellcasters, Fianna was surrounded by and was aware of magic from a very early age. When she was quite little, she would watch her older sister make her favourite toys float through the air, and make ‘faery lights’ appear to keep her entertained and help her go to sleep. She would listen to Irish National team matches being played on the family’s Wizard Wireless with her father, and would watch her cousins play games at get-togethers, and so, Fianna developed a keen interest in the game, and a real desire to play when she was old enough.

When Fianna and her family went on vacation on the island of Skellig, along with Selina and her family, a powerful gale struck the island, causing the house they were staying in to collapse on top of her, her sister, Selina and her younger brother, Robert. While three of the kids were basically unharmed, Selina was badly injured shielding her cousins and her baby brother from falling debris, and needed to be hospitalized. Since that night, both sisters were deathly afraid of huge storms.

Recently, Fianna started showing signs of being a witch, when a series of small magical accidents occurred around her, and it was determined she was the cause. Her parents were just glad they weren’t incidents which required the Ministry to hush up like what happened with her older sister.

SCHOOL YEARS:

The Sorting:
The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Always chart your own path my dear.
That's not for me to decide.
What is for me to decide, is your house,
And that would be...

Gryffindor!

FIRST YEAR: Wow, where to start..oh, I guess at the beginning. Yeah, I was so excited when I got my letter from Hogwarts; now I'd go to school with my big sister and Linny. It was like a dream come true when I saw the castle, and then I got Sorted into Gryffindor. First time out, I made the House team as the backup Seeker. It was too bad I couldn't get onto the pitch, but maybe I'll get my chance next year. The Herbology teacher Linny raves about is one scary dude (how is a guy like that allowed to be in the same room alone with kids?), and Transfiguration is a tough class. I've been asking my friends for help, because I don't want to stick Linny with having to tutor me like she does Hannah. I also signed up to join the Fencing Club, even though I didn't get to really use a foil, it was okay, and it was something to do my sister wasn't also involved with. Linny took me to her Dueling Club meetings so I could get a few pointers which came in handy in the DADA classes, treating me like I was her own little sister, which was so cool. At least I managed to pass all my classes, and Linny to take me broomstick shopping this summer.

SECOND YEAR: My first summer after coming home from Hogwarts was so exciting. I got to go to the big Celtic Music Festival in Waterford with Hannah and Linny, and we had so much fun listening to the music and trying all the foods they had there. Hannah and I managed to con Linny into going up on stage to sing, and she surprised us all when she managed to belt out 'Siúil a Rúin' in front of everyone, and I'm pretty sure she was singing it for Layton, or at least she was thinking of him, since he wasn't there. We also got to see the Irish National Team play a match, and I got to see my idol, Shayna Clarisse, in action. If that wasn't enough, Linny took me to Diagon Alley, and she got me my broomstick. It was just the two of us, like she was my big sister, and we had dinner in London at a fancy restaurant like we were all grown up.

She also took me to get my own fencing equipment, you know a foil, mask and a doublet, and she promised not to breathe a word of my being a Fencing Club member to Momma and Da because they just wouldn't understand why I'm interested in the sport, and they'd be worried I could get skewered with a sword or something.

Coming back to school was kinda a shock since so many of my schoolmates had grown so much I almost didn't recognize them (especially Benny. Wow, how did he get so big?), but thankfully, I got to ride up with Aria, so I wasn't all by myself. I made the Quidditch team as the backup Seeker behind Ivy again, which was nice, since I've got maybe another year before it's my turn to be on the first team. I also returned to the Fencing Club, and joined Dueling Club. Often times, Linny was my dueling partner, mainly so she knew nothing bad would happen to me; I don't think she trusted other club members not to take advantage that I was much younger and less-experienced than they.

Some of my classes were really hard, like Transfiguration and Herbology; hard enough that I had to have Linny tutor me when she wasn't busy helping Hannah with her schoolwork. I'm hoping next year I won't need to do that, because I don't want to depend on her help just get through my year. Still, at least I passed all my classes, and it was an okay term (even if our team won only one game, and our House came dead last in the House Cup standings).

We're home now, and there's something going on with Linny, and a big scary-looking black dog which Hannah keeps calling a 'grim'. Wonder what that's all about...

THIRD YEAR: Yeah, Hannah had us all worked up over nothing. Here we were thinking Linny might die or maybe our grandmother, and it turns out the 'grim' was just a big ol' black dog that we've taken in. It was cool helping a ghost pass on and all, but, really, Hannah scared the hell out of us. Hannah and Linny were not in a good place all summer and starting school either, and I was pretty mad when Linny started being mean to my sister. She's not stupid, you know, she just likes having her fun, and she doesn't like letting go of summer. I got her back, though, by tricking her into joining the Music Club with me, and embarrassing her by getting her to sing by herself in front of a bunch of students. Compared to Linny and my sister, I had an easy year; I even managed to avoid needing to ask my cousin for study help, which was a good thing, since she got sick a few times during the term, which isn't like her.

FOURTH YEAR: This was my first year as the Seeker for the Gryffindor Quidditch team, and boy did that ever put the pressure on me to do well when I got out on the pitch. We actually won two games this year, and got a share of the Quidditch Cup, which isn't bad considering how the House hadn't won anything in like ten years. Would have been nice to get the House Cup too, but that wasn't in the cards. It was kinda weird not having our older cousin at school this year, Linny wasn't there to help us if we needed help with our schoolwork, but I managed to get through my classes with a little help from Hannah and my friends. Other than that, it was pretty quiet year. Of course, next year I've got OWLs, and maybe other things will start falling my way...

FIFTH YEAR: I'm glad Linny has a job which took her out of the country, only so I wouldn't have to endure the sort of cram sessions my sister did a couple years ago. Of course, my grades haven't been the issue they were with Hannah, but still, I studied hard over the summer, and I borrowed some of Linny's study guides to help me along. I also spent time with Mother Grey, who gave me a lot of pointers on Herbology and Potions, and a few insights into Care of Magical Creatures. It's really too bad she couldn't teach at Hogwarts. When we got back to school, I was really thinking this would be Gryffindor's year to shine on the Quidditch pitch, but it sucked we had to play all our games in one big lump at the front of the season. It meant we couldn't have anyway to know what we needed to win the Cup, and no way to help ourselves later on. It didn't help that I was having problems finding and catching the Snitch from the start of tryouts onward. As a result, we barely beat Hufflepuff, I got smoked by Rhys in the match against Ravenclaw, and the match against Slytherin was just humiliating. I really thought about just calling it career right then, but Gid helped buck me up. Everyone has a bad game or two, and this year the whole team was just unable to put it together. Another disappointment was not making Prefect, or Vice Captain of any of the clubs I'm in; Linny tells me having leadership positions are important, as it shows my elders trust my judgement, which helps later in life. On the plus side, an Art Club was started up, and Hannah and I signed on for that. It gave us the chance to bond with other artists, and do projects which weren't just to earn class credit. I also gave Professor Hawthorne a painting I did, which just thrilled her to receive. I studied hard for my OWLs, and the exams seemed to take forever, but I put up sixteen 'Outstanding' scores, which thrilled my folks. I'm looking toward a career as a Witch Watcher or an Auror now, if playing professional Quidditch doesn't pan out for me, and I'm planning out what classes to take when I start my Sixth Year.

SIXTH YEAR: Okay, I got sixteen Outstandings on my OWLs, which really made Momma and Da proud when they saw my grades arrive after school was done. Of course, now I've really set the bar pretty high for what they expect out of me when I take my NEWTs, so I started trimming down classes so I could concentrate on what I really felt I needed for m future career. Linny really helped me there, at least on the rare times she was home, way more than Hannah could, since she's stressing about getting her own life on track now she's graduated from Hogwarts, and needs to get a job. Just before I left the school, she got her shot at trying out for the Irish National Team, and she landed a spot as the starting Beater. How cool is that? Now, I have to do my part to make our dream from childhood a reality.

I made it a mission this year to do better this year, playing Quidditch, as I knew no team would seriously look at a Seeker whom performed as poorly as I had last season. Tryouts went way better than they did last term for me, and I got off to a good start beating Mel to the Snitch in our first match against Hufflepuff. We also so broke Slytherin's unbeaten streak in the second match, though only barely so. Sure enough, I got a slow start against Ravenclaw, and doomed our shot at the Quidditch and House Cup again this year. Sure, we had a good season, but it feels like a lost oppourtunity not having the Cup to hoist at the end of the year, and not having that signature win to prove to pro scouts I could be the real deal here. Now, I only have three more school matches left to make my case.

Quidditch aside, I had fun at my clubs, and it was nice to see Dris bring the Art Club back for another term. I got the chance to play my guitar and sing at Music Club, and I was thankful Peter Whyte chose to be a jerk somewhere other than there. It was also great having the chance to work with my dueling partner, Reyna at Dueling Club, and have fun with her and Raymond at Fencing Club.

Now, with my sixth year done, there's the summer, and then the last term school. Yeah, I've got a lot to do, and the clock's ticking.

SEVENTH YEAR: Yeah, this year really didn't go for me, I suppose it's a wonder I even got through things as well as I did. Got off on the wrong foot straight out of the gate, blundering into things at the train station. Here it was I wanted to have fun with Aria on the ride up, and ended up screwing up things with her and Arden. Right there in front of a lot of students, which really didn't do much to help my reputation at school (and it isn't all that flattering to start with). Decided to just Apparate to Hogsmeade instead of dealing with the train, and just hung out in the village until it was time for the Sorting Feast.

Quidditch tryouts went okay, well enough I got the starting job, and clubs went okay except for Peter Whyte making a Grade-A (although it could have been scored as an 'EE' or an 'O') a** of himself when he was confronting his sister over something. Right then, I thought he and Dris were about to come to blows, and a scrum could have started there and then in Art Club, but thankfully, Peter chose to leave. On a positive note, I got to jam with a new member of the Music Club, Maximillian Leonis, and that was a lot of fun.

The Quidditch season was a disaster, and after I failed to get the Snitch in our match with Hufflepuff, Eve took me to task. Not for failing to do my job (and it was my failure; everyone else did well, and I acknowledged this), but for lowering everyone else's morale, and if I didn't get a better attitude I was getting cut from the team. Much of my problem was my stressing over NEWTs, but there was also the disappointment I had in my career at school. Here I was a Seventh Year, and had very little to show for my time here: unlike Hannah or Linnie I wasn't a Prefect, not a Captain or Co-Captain in any of the clubs I was in (and, we won't even discuss my relationships), none of that. Now, I was in jeopardy of losing the one thing I had accomplished, and screwing things up for myself after graduation.

So, I changed my attitude, embracing a 'happy warrior' or 'bread and circuses' philosophy, and I laughed when that half-goblin kid on the Slytherin squad beat me out. If nothing else he did to me what I'd done myself in one of my first matches, except now I was the old veteran getting the business as it were. With the Cup out of reach, I almost wouldn't have cared if we got swept this term, since Dris was playing Seeker in our last match (and I would have been okay with him getting a win), except this was my last match and I needed a win. So, we won walking away, and I ended my career as Seeker with a .500 win percentage. Not bad, but not what I wished for either.

The last part of term was spent busting tail for NEWTs, as the last thing I wanted to do was repeat my year or flunk my exams. More than anything, I wanted to do well, so I had something positive to show for my time here, and so I had what I needed to build up for when I was gone. By the time the feast came around I wasn't feeling nostalgic, I was just good and glad to be getting out of there. It's not like I didn't have good times at Hogwarts, but this was not a good year.

POST GRADUATION: After crossing the Black Lake on the boats, marking the end of my time at Hogwarts, I went to Hogsmeade Station, and found Linnie was already waiting for me. We made plans to meet up, as the last thing I really wanted was to be bounced around in the back of the train one more time, sharing a compartment with people whom barely acknowledged my existence, and I was pretty sure Aria would rather spend her time with other people. So we Apparated away, and spent the day having fun in Paris, returning to London in time to 'meet the train' and be there when Momma and Da got there to pick me up from school for the last time. Certain appearances had to be maintained after all.

RELATIONSHIPS:

FAMILY: Hugh Grey (father), Livinia Grey (mother), Mother Grey (grandmother) Siobhan Grey (older sister), Selina Grey (cousin)

FRIENDS: Benjamin Bates (Gryffindor), Aria Solarin (Gryffindor), Richard Devereaux (Gryffindor), Reyna Whyte (Slytherin)

BEST FRIEND: Aria Solarin

ROMANTIC INTEREST: Uh, scuse me?

ENEMIES: Nobody, I hope.

PETS: Daniel J. Tiger (an Orange Siberian Tabby, half-kneazle). He’s bigger now, but he's still a bitty little thing. Linny gave him to me as a birthday gift before I started my first term.

Pended By: - Weasley 1/21/16
Accepted By: ~ Utsuha [2/7/16]
Recent Updates Accepted By: Weasley 7/29/17

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:52 pm
Fianna's Class Schedule:

Each day is broken up into blocks.

Block 1 runs from 8:00am to 8:45am.
Block 2 runs from 9:00am to 9:45am.
Block 3 runs from 10:00am to 10:45am.
Block 4 runs from 11:00am to 11:45
COMMON HOUR runs from 11:45am to 1:00pm.
Block 5 runs from 1:00pm to 1:45pm.
Block 6 runs from 2:00pm to 2:45pm.
Block 7 runs from 3:00pm to 3:45pm.
Block 8 runs from 11:00pm to 11:45pm.

Meal schedule is:

Breakfast runs from 7:00am to 9:00am.
Lunch runs from 11:00am to 1:00pm.
Dinner runs from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.

Monday
Block 1: Herbology-VII
Block 2: Free
Block 3: Free
Block 4: Free
Block 5: Alchemy-V
Block 6: Free
Block 7: Free
Block 8: Free

Tuesday
Block 1: Cursebreaking-V
Block 5: Free

Wednesday
Block 1: Transfiguration-V
Block 5: Charms-V

Thursday
Block 1: Art-V
Block 2: Healing-V
Block 3: Wizard Law-V
Block 5: Free

Friday
Block 1: Free
Block 2: Defense Against Dark Arts-V
Block 5: Wandless Magic Practice-V
Block 8: Potions-VII

Saturday

Sunday

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:51 pm
Fianna Grey's List of Knowledge

Core Curriculum

Astronomy
First Year
[ ] Names of Planets
[ ] Movements of Planets
[ ] Names of Stars (Including Sun)
[ ] Names of Constellations

Second Year
[ ] Mercury
[ ] Venus
[ ] Earth
[ ] Earth's Moon

Third Year
[ ] Mars
[ ] Jupiter
[ ] Great Red Spot
[ ] Jupiter's Moons

Fourth Year
[ ] Saturn
[ ] Saturn's Rings
[ ] Titan
[ ] Uranus

Fifth Year
[ ] Neptune
[ ] Triton
[ ] Comets
[ ] Meteorites
[ ] Asteroids

Charms
First Year
[ ] Wingardium Leviosa
[ ] Reparo
[ ] Incendio
[ ] Spongify

Second Year
[ ] Scourgify
[ ] Aresto Momentum
[ ] Flame-Freezing Charm
[ ] Diffindo

Third Year
[ ] Cheering Charm
[ ] Carpe Retractum
[ ] Colour Change Charm
[ ] Glacius

Fourth Year
[ ] Accio
[ ] Depulso
[ ] Engorgio
[ ] Reducio

Fifth Year
[ ] Silencio
[ ] Dancing Feet
[ ] Reducto
[ ] Repleo

Sixth Year
[ ] Aguamenti
[ ] Bedazzling Hex
[ ] Avis
[ ] Nonverbal Spells

Defence Against the Dark Arts
First Year
[ ] Knockback Jinx
[ ] Lumos/Nox
[ ] Ghosts
[ ] Doxies

Second Year
[ ] Rictusempra
[ ] Expelliarmus
[ ] Fumos
[ ] Fire Crabs

Third Year
[ ] Finite/Incantatem
[ ] Boggarts/Riddikulus
[ ] Grindylows
[ ] Hinkypunks

Fourth Year
[ ] Hex-deflection/Salvio Hexia
[ ] Tongue-Tying Charm
[ ] Stupefy
[ ] Petrificus Totalus

Fifth Year
[ ] Protego
[ ] Oppugno
[ ] Inferi
[ ] Werewolves

Sixth Year
[ ] The Unforgivable Curses
[ ] Dementors
[ ] Patronus
[ ] Nonverbal Spells

Flying
First Year
[ ] Broom Commands
[ ] Mounting
[ ] Developing a Broom Bond

Herbology
First Year
[ ] Spiky Bush
[ ] Bouncing Bulb
[ ] Devil's Snare

Second Year
[ ] Abyssian Shrivelfig
[ ] Mandrake
[ ] Fire Seed Bush

Third Year
[ ] Puffapods
[ ] Moly
[ ] Mimbulus Mimbletonia

Fourth Year
[ ] Bubotuber
[ ] Gillyweed
[ ] Dittany

Fifth Year
[ ] Fanged Geranium
[ ] Screechsnap
[ ] Whomping Willow

Sixth Year
[ ] Venomous Tentacula
[ ] Snargaluff

History of Magic
First Year
[ ] History of Hogwarts
[ ] The Chamber of Secrets
[ ] Statute of Secrecy

Second Year
[ ] Ollivander Family
[ ] The Deathly Hallows
[ ] Beedle the Bard

Third Year
[ ] Muggle Witch Burnings
[ ] Nicolas Flamel
[ ] Newt Scamander
[ ] Goblin Rebellions

Fourth Year
[ ] Ancient Egypt and Greece
[ ] Herpo the Foul
[ ] Grindelwald
[ ] Tom Riddle/Voldemort

Fifth Year
[ ] Albus Dumbledore
[ ] Harry Potter
[ ] Order of the Phoenix

Potions
First Year
[ ] Forgetfulness Potion
[ ] Boil-Cure Potion
[ ] Wiggenweld Potion

Second Year
[ ] Hair-Raising Potion
[ ] Girding Potion
[ ] Swelling Solution

Third Year
[ ] Shrinking Solution
[ ] Antidotes
[ ] Undetectable Poisons

Fourth Year
[ ] Wit-Sharpening Potion
[ ] Herbicide Potion
[ ] Wide-Eye Potion
[ ] Sleeping Draught

Fifth Year
[ ] Everlasting Elixirs
[ ] Draught of Peace
[ ] Strengthening Solution
[ ] Love Potion Antidote

Sixth Year
[ ] Amortentia
[ ] Elixir to Induce Euphoria
[ ] Felix Felicis
[ ] Polyjuice Potion

Transfiguration
First Year
[ ] Reparifarge
[ ] Match to Needle
[ ] Snail to Teapot
[ ] Mouse to Snuffboxes
[ ] Teacup to Rat

Second Year
[ ] Beetle Buttons
[ ] Avifors
[ ] Fera Verto
[ ] Rabbit Slippers

Third Year
[ ] Teapot to Tortoise
[ ] Chair to Cat
[ ] Hedgehog to Pincushion
[ ] Lapifors

Fourth Year
[ ] Switching Spells
[ ] Draconifors
[ ] Guinea Fowl to Guinea Pig

Fifth Year
[ ] Evanesco
[ ] Inanimatus Conjurus
[ ] Geminio

Sixth Year
[ ] Owl to Opera Glasses
[ ] Basic Self Transfiguration
[ ] Human or Animal

Electives Curriculum

Advanced Flying
Second Year
[ ] Quidditch Basics
[ ] Broom Barrel Rolls
[ ] Standing on your broom

Third Year
((Everyone must learn each position))
[ ] Beater Practice
[ ] Seeker Practice
[ ] Keeper Practice
[ ] Chaser Practice

Alchemy
Third Year
[ ] Philosopher’s Stone
[ ] Corrumpo Spell
[ ] Inveratus Spell
[ ] Baleful Brew

Fourth Year
[ ] Nicholas Flamel
[ ] Albus Dumbledore
[ ] Delbou Spell
[ ] Mystic Potion
[ ] Scutum Spell

Fifth Year
[ ] Desires of an Alchemist
[ ] Famous Alchemists
[ ] Expono Spell
[ ] Patronus Potion
[ ] Aqua Vitae Potion

Sixth Year
[ ] Dormir Spell
[ ] Frango Frigis Spell
[ ] Dream Catch Potion
[ ] Quintessence

Apparition
Sixth Year
[ ] Basics of Apparition
[ ] Dangers of Apparition
[ ] Three D's
[ ] Apparition into hoops
[ ] Apparition test

Art
Third Year
[ ] Lighting and Frame/Intro to the Renaissance
[ ] Proportion- A look into Michelangelo and Raphael
[ ] Backgrounds and Perspective - A look into Leonardo Di Vinci

Fourth Year:
[ ] Into to Neoclassical, Baroque, and Rococo
[ ] Sketching basics
[ ] Sketching techniques - A look into Bernini and Watteau
[ ] Sketching enchantments - A look into Rembrandt

Fifth Year:
[ ] Into to Romanticism - Color Wheel
[ ] Painting techniques - A look into Waterhouse
[ ] Painting enchantments - A look into Goya

Sixth Year:
[ ] Modern Art - Sculpture mediums
[ ] Sculpting techniques - A look into Picasso
[ ] Sculpture enchantments - A look into Matisse

Care of Magical Creatures
Third Year
[ ] Bowtruckle Lecture
[ ] Bowtruckle Interaction
[ ] Pixie Lecture
[ ] Pixie Interaction

Fourth Year
[ ] Nogtail Lecture
[ ] Nogtail Interaction
[ ] Puffskein Lecture
[ ] Puffskein Interaction

Fifth Year
[ ] Hippogriff Lecture
[ ] Hippogriff Interaction
[ ] Niffler Lecture
[ ] Niffler Interaction

Cursebreaking
Third Year
[ ] Curse-Shield Charm (Protego Defixium)
[ ] Deprehensio Mutatio
[ ] Scelestus Timor Deprehensio

Fourth Year
[ ] Aveho Defixio
[ ] Deprehensio
[ ] Adflicto Affligo
[ ] Defaeco Animus
[ ] Magis Clausus

Fifth Year
[ ] Sinking Hex (Subsido)
[ ] Shield Detection Charm (Contengo Deprehensio)
[ ] Occuro Acerbus Pestis
[ ] Aduro Occuro

Sixth Year
[ ] Impedo Inficio Infeci Infectum
[ ] Infensus Deprehensio
[ ] Occuro Scelestus Injuria

Healing Class
Third year
[ ] Diagnosis of Ailments
[ ] Treating wounds
[ ] Proper Bandaging

Fourth Year
[ ] Spell and curse healing
[ ] Stunning Treatment
[ ] Virus, Bacteria and Infection healing

Fifth Year
[ ] Poison Healing
[ ] Treating Bites and Stings
[ ] DragonPox and Treatment

Sixth Year
[ ] Healing Temporary Blindness
[ ] Bone repair and regrowth
[ ] Lung clearing charm

Mythology
Third Year
[ ] Beedle the Bard
[ ] The Fountain of Fair Fortune
[ ] The Wizard and the Hopping Pot
[ ] The Warlock's Hairy Heart

Fourth Year
[ ] Difference between Mythology and History
[ ] Quintaped
[ ] Unicorn Blood
[ ] The Sorting Hat

Fifth Year
[ ] Chamber of Secrets
[ ] The Founders of Hogwarts
[ ] The Deathly Hallows
[ ] The Boy Who Lived

Study of Ancient Runes
Third Year
[ ] Runic Languages
[ ] Introduction to Elder Futhark
[ ] Elder Futhark Runes
[ ] Elder Futhark Runic Names

Fourth Year
[ ] Introduction to Anglo-Saxon Futhorc
[ ] Anglo-Saxon Futhorc Runes
[ ] Anglo-Saxon Futhorc Runic Names
[ ] Runic Numbers

Fifth Year
[ ] Introduction to Younger Futhark Runes
[ ] Long Branch Younger Futhark
[ ] Short Twig Younger Futhark
[ ] Staveless Runes

Wandless Magic Practice Class
Third Year
[ ] Achieving Emotional Balance
[ ] Determining the truth: Strength or Finesse
[ ] Dueling Beginner Level (with wands)

Fourth Year
[ ] Will, its relevance to Wandless Magic
[ ] Assessment of Will
[ ] Dueling Intermediate Level (with wands)

Fifth Year
[ ] First Group of Spells
[ ] Second Group of Spells
[ ] Dueling Advanced Level (Wandless)

Sixth Year
[ ] Third Group of Spells
[ ] Fourth Group of Spells
[ ] Combination of Forms: Wand & Wandless
[ ] Duels

Wizard Law
Third Year
[ ] Historical figures in law