Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Clara Sefton's Apartment

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:02 pm
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

< Library Building in London, England >

Home of Clara Amber Sefton and her son Mordred Taylor Sefton

{Interior}
User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:46 pm
Family Locations:

User Image

xxxClara Amber Sefton (NPC)xxx
          xxxxxModel
          xxxxxMuggle
          xxxxxFormer Mistress and Current Wife to Peter Avery

xxxxxxxis currently
          xxxxxxxAT HOME

User Image

xxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxx
          xxxxxHalf-Blood and b*****d
          xxxxxRavenclaw 5th Year
          xxxxx

xxxxxxxis currently
          xxxxxxxAT HOME

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:59 pm
Building Information

The Library Building located on Clapman High Street in the south of London is considered some of the most exclusive apartments in the area. The building features in its common areas a library, a gym, and a health care centre. The library is where Mordred spends much of his free time when not in the apartment or at school.

Apartment Information

Clara Sefton purchased the apartment she lives in now with her son eight years earlier after a fashion show in Milan when it went on the market after the death of the apartment's former owner. Much of the decor in the apartment is Clara's choice beyond Mordred's room. However, Peter Avery has had some input in the decoration of the apartment over the years and has been known to veto certain decoration ideas Clara has had (such as the time she considered decorating the master bedroom in purple).

Current Visitors

Peter Avery  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:37 pm
User Image
xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
3rd Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter Avery had been intruding in the apartment for going on two weeks now. It was awful. Mordred spent most of his time camped out in the library or in his room watching documentaries on Netflix and Youtube. He had gotten so desperate to try to avoid his father that he had even taken to using the building's gym. Mordred figured the more time he spent surrounded by muggles in a public place the less he had to deal with the man. Besides surely whatever so called business trip he was on would be over soon enough and the man would be back to France. France where he belonged instead of playing house with his much younger mistress. The man was old enough to be a grandfather and yet he decided to sleep with a woman at least twenty years his junior. It was disgusting. Also Mordred questioned his mother's tastes constantly. There was plenty of men that were far more acceptable she could date. Ones who weren't tied down to another family and could be her father.

Unfortunately Mordred couldn't avoid his father entirely as his mother had always insisted on a family meal for dinner at the very least. This was true even when Peter Avery wasn't in town. After a quick dinner, Mordred had went immediately to his room and shut and locked the door behind him. Sitting down at his desk he turned on his laptop, plugged in his headphones and started a documentary that detailed the Great London Fire that he had started earlier that day. Having his headphones on he didn't notice initially at the click of his door unlocking besides the slight flicker of the screen. There was a cough and the second of silence before the documentary started again he caught sound of it. Pausing the video, Mordred took off his headphones and turned narrowing his eyes at the man who was the reason there was a wand laying arms length from him on his desk and a trunk of books on subjects such as herbology and charms and potions was under his bed. "Most people know a locked door..." Mordred began, clearly annoyed before stopping and letting out a long sigh.

"You're my son and you are living in my home, Mordred," Peter answered from the doorway.

"Pretty sure Mum pays the bills here,"
                                              Mordred muttered, under his breath before speaking up, "What do you want?"

Peter sighed considering whether to rebuke Mordred for his rudeness but instead ignored it. For now. "I'm getting a divorce."

Mordred's eyes widened for a moment before narrowing in suspicion, "That explains what you've been doing here so long. Thanks for telling me, I don't see why it matters though..."

He picked up his headphones and when Peter answered, "I moving in. I thought you should know."

Setting down the headphones, Mordred turned around and said, "You're ******** kidding me."

"Mordred Taylor..."
                                              began Peter clearly annoyed at his son's vulgarity.

"Sorry," Mordred said rolling his eyes as he shut the laptop and turned completely around to face his father before standing. Crossing his arms and leaning against the desk he said, "I would ask if your obviously psycho parents know... the ones who you told me to keep my mouth shut about you so you could save your skin, which I can't blame you because they are psycho murderers from what I hear... but that doesn't really matter since they are locked up right? So since they are away you figure you can finally move on to the newer model for a wife? Isn't the fact she is a muggle a problem?"

Peter narrowed his eyes dangerously at Mordred as he stepped into the room. "I've never had a problem-"

"If you didn't you'd have divorced your wife years ago, before you decided to start sleeping with Mum," Mordred snapped. "You'd have been up front and honest about it. And you wouldn't tell your own son to lie about who his father is. So, does your wife know that your dumping her for someone young enough to be your daughter who you've been sleeping with for almost fourteen years now."

"Fifteen," Peter answered. "Mordred, this may surprise you but I am not telling you this for your permission nor do I need your approval. I would suggest you learn to be a bit more respectful to your own father. Also," He added crossing the room and unplugging the laptop and picking it up, "You can say goodbye to your thigh topper till you learn to show some gratitude and respect to your elders."

Mordred stared at the man and automatically corrected, "You mean a laptop?"

"Whatever it is called," Peter snapped annoyed leaving the room. Mordred watched as the man headed down the hall and muttered under his breath, "Hypocritical arsehat."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting that your first thought goes towards dark matters,
And you're clever enough to determine
For yourself that I have seen my fair share of dark minds,
I know where to place you dear boy...
Ravenclaw!

{OoC: }
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol