[PRP] Windy Weather [Austri & Caiden] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden had settled into his hive, and CamoDad had approved of the set up. Now it was time to explore! The mountain the troll resided on held untold secrets! It was just up to explorer Caiden to find them out. He grabbed his satchel with all his paints and chalks in it, picked up a stick that looked sufficiently sturdy, and with CamoDad in tow exploring was underway!

Caiden expected to find the mountain teeming with life, animals, trolls, anything! But CamoDad had preformed his job well. They were truly out in the boonies. Feeling disappointing, Caiden sat down on a rock. Well if he couldn't find some animals, why not make some? With a big grin Caiden got out his paints and started painting his own pets. Pet rocks. Slowly, the brownblooded troll traveled along the mountain, oblivious to were he was actually traveling. His sight was on the next rock, the next potential pet, clueless to who's lawn-ring it might reside inside.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:04 am
      Austri had seen him coming from a mile off. She'd been tempted to simply send a blast of air to throw whatever it was off the cliff considering how close they were getting to her lawn-ring, but a burning desire to chew him out herself made the greenblood tear out of her room in anger. Didn't they know that marking the property of another troll was against the law? It was her lawn-ring, and this was her territory, and this kid needed to step the hell back! "EXCU~UUSE ME!" Austri exclaimed in anger, storming out of her house-- "This is MY~ lawn-ring! What do you~ Think you're doing?!" She thrusted a finger at him, unable to control the gust of wind that pushed at the troll as she did so but not willing to care. It wasn't that strong anyways, mostly just enough to show him she meant business. "You're breaking the Alternian LAW, marking property that isn't YOURS!" She was acting bratty, but fortunately, Staglebro wasn't there. Even if he was, he probably wouldn't have done anything. Austri was in charge of herself, thank you very much!

Micillia
hi one bratty little s**t ready for your cutie baby

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden was stooped over a pair of rocks, one with a pair of ears and a tail pointed on it. The other had black and white spots and resembled a cow-beast if one had an active imagination. The brownblood was so engrossed in his play that the ear-ed rock grew legs and fur, the troll's power turning the rock cat-beast into what appeared to be a real cat-beast. The cat grinned at Caiden and then started to talk. "This is my lawn-ring! What do you think you're doing?!" The cat seemed to say.

"WOAH!!!!" The brownblood troll yelled in surprise. "You can TALK kitty?!" The brownblood asked the rock cat. Caiden heard the voice again, this time sure it wasn't from the cat. The brownblood spun around to face the voice's true origin and the cat turned back into a rock. "Oh! Its a troll! I thought for SURE you were my rock-kitty!!" Caiden laughed, oblivious to the greenblood's aggressive stance. "Hi! Im Caiden!" The troll yelled as he jumped over to the new troll.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 2:28 pm
      Austri felt like her eyes were somehow deceiving her when she saw the brownblood talking to a cat beast, blinking several times as she saw it revert to, well, a damn rock. Austri must've been seeing things, she was sure. Oh well, back to business. This kid seemed dumb, thinking she was a kitty? What was wrong with him?! Of course, granted, he was a lowblood. And he was pretty damn low. Austri leered at him, huffing. "I'm Austri Coriol~! And you, lowblood, are on my lawnring~! The Alternian Law states you aren't allowed to paint on my things!" Okay, not specifically her things, but it was definitely there! "Only I'm~ allowed to do that!" She crossed her arms, lifting her nose slightly. "Now, leave~ Or else!"

Micillia
out with ya!

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden slapped his hands to his cheeks in excited surprise. "Your name is AUSTRI?!?" The boy exclaimed and jumped up to the new girl. "That is SUCH A COOL NAME!! AND YOU HAVE GREEN IN YOUR HAIR?!? Is it paint? were you painting and it got in some? My hair does that ALL the time and its SO SHORT!! I like your lawnring! OOH But if this is your lawnright how come you haven't painted all over it yet?! Isent that what lawnrings are FOR?!"

CamoDad looked shiftily at the other yelling child. Mention of Alternia law usually lead to bad things. Its not that Caiden was bad, he was just usually enthusiastic. The reptile let his child take care of the communications tho, but he was alert and here, just in case.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 7:04 pm
      Austri reeled back from his excited surprise, pulling away from the overly excited brownblood and feeling like he was getting way too close to her personal space! His excitement about meeting her was nice though-- Hey, maybe she could get some use out of him, still. He seemed like he could be a good fan of her awesomeness! "Yeah and don't wear it out~!" She said, attitude changing immediately when he started complimenting her, tossing her hair back. "Its one of the best names!" She claimed proudly-- "It's the name of a future star, a champion!" She said, listening to his fawning and appreciating it heavily. "My hair is dyed green, 'cause it makes me stand out more~ I don't paint with my hair all over the place! That's dumb~" She giggled a little, then twirled to look around her lawnring, listening to his questions-- uh, NO! "My lawnring isn't for painting on it! It's for my~ decorations, my things! Thats why you~ can't do anything on it!~" She rolled her eyes. Dumb lowbloods, needed everything cleared up for them! She huffed. "Well, I suppose~ Since you were so-- pleasant, I'll overlook that tiny rule. Just this time~" He could have been a valuable fan, after all. That counted for at least something!

Micillia
i guessss since you complimented me i wont be an a*****e about it. compliment me more!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "YAAAAAY" Caiden yelled as he was allowed free reign on the lawnring. "Austri your the BEST!!" The brownblood immediately began running around the lawnring, scouting out its nooks and crannies. "Oh man oh man! Im in a CHAMPION'S lawnring! What did you do to become a champion?! Are trolls just born champions?? OH OH OH!! Did you make friends with some wild beast? OR OR did you sing some AMAZING SONG?! OMG CAN YOU SING?! SING!! IT BET ITLL BE AMAZING!!" Caiden tried to focus on continuing painting a rock but he kept getting up and running circles in the larnring while he talked. Focusing was so hard.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:46 pm
      Austri merely smiled wider at his words, hair twisting and turning from her wind before giggling and nodding. "Oh, you're too kind~ I really am, aren't I?" She murmured, covering her mouth and giggling into her hand happily. She didn't really care how she reacted toward him, as long as it was good and she got compliments. But then his reactions came, and they were extreme. Austri's eyes went wide as he jumped all over the place, leaving Austri almost speechless from his eagerness. It took the greenblood a moment before she was able to properly respond. "I-- I'm naturally one, see?" Extending her arms, she opened and closed her hands and relaxed somewhat before pulling her arm back and thrusting it forward, sending an uncontrolled blast of wind in front of her and blowing the grass so hard it flattened. Austri stared at it in slight wonder before her eyes went all dreamy. "I'm blessed~ With the gift of wind powers and my obviously~ Exceptional bloodcolor. Don't you see~? I'm so~ much better than the common weakling." Like yourself-- She almost added, but stopped. That might've been too far-- She needed followers, not sore loser enemies!

"I, I don't have wild beast friends~ Buuuutt I do have... My lusus~ Who's pretty cool, when he's not being weird~!" Austri's face went a little green before huffing. "My singing voice is too amazing~ for your dumb little sponge clots to take~" In truth, she hated her singing voice. A lot. But confidence just made people believe her words, so! Whatever!

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "WHAT?!" Caiden cried as he was denied a song. "But but, maybe MY earclods CAN hear it!! I mean, you never know till you try, RIGHT?!" Caiden dropped to his knees. He wanted to hear singing! Singing was great! Despair almost took over the little brownblood before an idea popped into his head.

"OOOH WAIT WAIT WAIT!!" Caiden yelled a little too loud. "What if we trade?! Ill get you something great! And then i get to hear you sing! What do you say?!? What do you want in exchange for a song?!" Caiden's face lite up. There was still hope for a song.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:53 am
      Austri was startled at his loud and vocal disappointment, wincing in response to his cry as she gave him the other cheek, nose up turned. "I~ Think not~" Austri murmured smugly, placing both hands on her hips and rolling her eyes, offering him a wide smile. "My voice is so~ Great, only my besties can hear it! And you're~ Not my friend! Nor will you ever be!" Austri said with a smile, hair rippling lightly in the light winds.

Austri crossed her arms. Trade? Did he mean... Beetles? It wasn't like Austri didn't have enough, and she seriously doubted the troll had any sort of money. In fact, it didn't feel like he had any sort of anything, really! Austri smiled, jaw falling into her hands. "I don't know~ What would you give me~?" Austri asked pleasantly, tilting her head curiously as she watched the other with a smile.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden's face fell, and he tried to keep the tears out of his eyes. They weren't friends? But, why? Was it him? Was it that he didn't paint her rocks well enough? The brownblood looked down at his work on one of the lawnring rocks. For the first time he actually judged his own work. "Uhh, Uhh," the boy tried to talk without letting the sadness get to his voice. He was a big troll, he wouldn't let some other troll make him feel any lesser about himself. The incident with the purplebloof juggalo girl came to his mind, and he had to fight to keep from sobbing. Caiden put his hands over his mouth, and only let one small tear escape his eyes. When the greenblood mentioned the trade tho, Caiden threw himself into it. Anything to get this heavy hurt out of his chest.

"YEAH!" Caiden yelled, forcing himself to get back on the happy path. "I can.. OH I CAN PAINT YOU! Or or or OH OH! I have a little bit of wood left, i could carve you something, huh? Whats your favorite animal?! I LOVE carving animals!" The brownblood continued, feeling his hopes lift, and the weight in his chest alleviate.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:31 pm
      Oh, he was crying. Austri had to force herself not to laugh, but then-- Who was she kidding, it was fun to watch little boys cry over not being her friend. She was very desired, after all. Austri was just too cool. Watching him try very hard to bounce back, Austri's smile turned into something similar to a sneer. "I don't want your stupid wood~ And I know I'm awesome, but hehe~ I can paint too~ You're not that special." She lashed, smile still bright on her face. It was almost entertaining at this point, and Austri was milking it for all it was worth. "Anything else~?" Austri seemed expectant-- Maybe he could offer her something interesting. Only if she kept prodding.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden clenched his fists. He was trying to make friends, but this troll obviously didn't want to be friend. It hurt, to find someone that just decided they didn't like him, just because. Caiden looked at the ground, at his shoes, he could still see the girl laughing at him. "You CANT sing." Caiden yelled, not looking up. He felt small, he felt like he wishes he had never came here. He should have asked CamoDad to come out exploring with him. CamoDad would tell Caiden to run and hide in this situation. It was the safe thing to do. "And your..." Caiden wanted to run, but his legs were frozen. He wished he was a big kid. Someone that purpleblood wouldn't pick on. Someone this greenblood wouldn't pick on. "Your... JUST SOME ROTTEN PIECE OF FRUIT!" The orangeblood yelled. He was petrified. Last time a higher blood had hurt him for talking and just being himself. Who knew if something worse would happen this time? He needed something big, and something that could protect him. The orangeblood closed his eyes, still not looking up, and imagined the biggest, scariest butterfly he could. A butterfly that could stand up to mean troll. He wished they were here now.

quite uneventful
-Godzilla butterfly appears-

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:32 pm
      Austri's expression fell from a smile to a displeased frown, jaw clenching-- "What's up with you, lowblood~? I can sing, I just don't want to~ Because you're so insistent~ I'm too good for you~" She murmured, rolling her eyes before beginning to leave, obviously fed up with his childishness and hoping he left her alone. The moment he said she was a rotten piece of fruit, however, Austri's eye twitched. "I'm a rotten piece of fruit~?! You're the one~ Intruding on private property~ Without even an APOLOGY~! You're the rotten one~ Lowblood!" Austri snarled, each step bringing her closer to the brownblood. As he squeezed his eyes shut, Austri rolled her eyes once more-- He just didn't know how the world worked, deluded himself into thinking all was fine if he followed this specific way. Austri was here to teach him what was right.

Then again, she didn't sign up for a very large butterfly suddenly appearing out of nowhere. Austri felt her pump biscuit clench a little, grinding her teeth together in anger. Where did that come from? Is that his lusus? What a pathetic troll, needing his lusus to help him. He looked older than her, even! Austri readied her fist before punching at the butterfly, fist defying logic and reason and bending the air to her will, it soaring and... Passing right through it? Austri's eyes twitched. It needed to get away from her. Maybe punching him would work, this time.

Austri began to walk in his direction. "Stop bothering me, Caiden the lowblooded criminal." She exclaimed, fist clenched as she began walking toward him, irritated.

Micillia

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces