Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:11 pm
As she lead him along he peered around him to try and get a sense of bearing but it was all snow covered so it was hard to make out any specific landmarks. As they approached the food storage he glanced at her for a moment before speaking. "What are my options?" He said with a smile figuring it was likely frozen fish if anything. Which he was fine with. He was good with anything really. His stomach wasn't going to complain.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:55 am
Vera clicked her tongue as she nosed around in the cave that held their food. There was plenty of fish thanks to their surroundings, but she knew there was some fairly fresh red meat some of the hunters had brought back from an antelope that had gotten stranded out on the ice.

"I suppose it all depends on what you'd like," she said as he stepped out of the cave. "There's some antelope, more fish than I'd care to name, some smaller game although that's usually for the cubs so they can learn to hunt...and then of course there's the fruits we trade for."

AstoriaFallen

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:17 pm
SilverLutz

He listened to the options she gave him and had honestly never eaten fish before. He'd eaten plenty of antelope before but fish was something that intrigued him. "I'll try some of the fish or fruits. Can't say I've ever indulged in either of those." He said to her.

"What do you prefer?" He asked her curiously. He wondered if she was going to eat with him. Though if she didn't he didn't at all mind. He was having a splendid time with her and didn't really care what it was they were doing right now. Though food was a sort of a priority for him right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:08 pm
"I prefer the fish," Vera said with a small nod as she nosed about in the storage den to select some of her favorites. "Meat is a bit rare to come by this time of the year and I do enjoy it, but I was raised on fish and it's...well. You'll see."

She pushed a few mackerel towards Rion, a hesitant smile on her face. She hoped he'd enjoy them! They were fairly fresh, too, so they'd still be nice and juicy and sweet. Fish was so different from meat, it didn't require much work to tear it off and the bones, while sharp, were much easier to eat. They weren't as satisfying to chew on, sure, but it all slid down so nice.

"Give it a try.'

AstoriaFallen

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:59 am
SilverLutz

He watched as she nosed through the storage and selected a few items from it. He could see how meat would be rare in this area, though fish he was certain was something they could get, even with the ice on the lake. Having always had meat, this was almost like an exotic treat for him. He looked at her as she nosed a few mackerel his way and gave a somewhat hopeful smile.

They smelled good enough to him and he gave her a smile when she asked him to give it a try. "Well, if you say they're good I'll believe you." He said with a warm smile as he took up one of the fish and then ate it. The texture was definitely different but the taste was quite wonderful. Indeed it was completely different from red meat but the taste was delightful. He gave her a pleased smile as he swallowed the fish. "The fish is good! I do admit I was a little worried I might not like it, but I'm glad you offered it to me." He said taking up another fish and eating it happily.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:15 pm
Vera waited as the leopard tested out the fish. It could be strange to animals that hadn't tried it before, but it seemed most felines enjoyed it quite a bit. She was pleased when he went back for more, a smile on her face.

"I love it," she agreed. "I'm glad you do as well!" She had been told that the fish in the lake that surrounded her home weren't everywhere in the rogue lands, so she hoped that there'd be some for Rion to catch once he left.

"Are there many places to fish where you're from?" she asked as he ate, pushing one of the fruits forward for herself. She wasn't that hungry but the sweet treats always called to her. "Or is it mostly just meat that's available?"

AstoriaFallen

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:17 pm
SilverLutz

"It has quite an appealing taste." He said finishing up the fish he had before him. He didn't want to eat too much and besides he was sure they could always eat something else later.

He thought about her question for a moment, his tail flicking behind him as he sat up. "I wouldn't say there are many? Though finding a place without crocodiles lurking in the waters can be difficult." He said with a slight laugh. "I would have to say that it would be mostly red meat that my diet consists of."

He watched as she ate one of the fruits and he made a mental note to try it later. "I don't need anymore to eat. Would you like to show me around a bit?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:36 pm
Crocodiles. She had heard about them from travelers as well as foragers, but she had never seen one and quite frankly she didn't care to. They sounded terrifying!

"Oh, of course!" she said as she finished the fruit and motioned for the leopard to follow. "There's not too much to see here, I'm afraid. It's just one big island. But there's a nice view of the mountains from the center," she offered, smiling at Rion. "And of course there's more snow the further inland you get. It's protected from the wind and storms."

AstoriaFallen
I think one more a piece should wrap this up!

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:18 pm
SilverLutz
shall we continue onto a 3rd rp? lol

He listened to her words and flicked his tail behind her as she spoke and gave a small nod. "Even if there isn't much to see, it's still something." His smile was bright and his eyes sparkled with interest. "I would love to see the view of the mountains if you'd like to show me that first?" He said as he stood up and moved to a spot beside her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:05 pm
"Of course," Vera said with a nod and a smile as Rion stood beside her. She motioned for him to follow before leading the way, glad she could actually do her 'job' by showing new comers around the pride. She pushed her way through some low hanging branches that protected the food area and set out to the path that led to the nice view.

AstoriaFallen
I think I've got another RP squared away for her, that'll be her 5th! I'll let you know when she's ready for breeding biggrin

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:55 pm
Pleased she would show him around some he followed her as she lead the way.  
[IC] Zizimisha'Mwili Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games