Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Abandoned Yuko Farmhouse

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:13 pm
Abandoned Yuko Farmhouse

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After a harsh time Saio and Tsubaki came to live on the farm that their aunt and uncle owned. Though the two came to be there by terrible means they tried to make the best of it. While Saio loved the farm and helped out with the animals on the property. Tsubaki was quite the opposite hating everything to do with being there as she hates the work.

The farmhouse that the Yuko's resided in is located in Tonbridge, England. It consisted of three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, and a kitchen. There was once a time when the home had a cottage feel. Located on a decent sized piece of land there were a number of farm animals ranging from sheep to pigs and even horses. Sadly one night the farmhouse was burned down. Aeron and Helen Yuko died that night in the fire whilst asleep. Luckily the girls survived and went to stay with friends.

User ImagexxxUser Image
Living Room xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kitchen xxxxx

User Image
Master Bedroom

User ImagexxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxSaio's Bedroomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Tsubaki's Bedroomxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:15 pm
Where Are They Now?

Aeron & Helen Yuko (NPC) : Both died in the house fire.
Saio Ukida & Tsubaki Yuko : Both moved in with friends before finding a place of their own in the city of London.

OPEN ROLEPLAY LOCATION

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:18 pm
Home Information!

History:

- Owned by Aeron and Helen Yuko they gained custody of their nieces from Hiroshi (Aeron's brother)
- - While Saio is only biologically related to them through Tsubaki they have adopted her.
- The Yuko's are a pure blooded family that came from Japan and attended Mahoutokoro Institute. They also happen to be Parselmouths.
- Tsubaki has inherited the gift of talking to snakes because of it.

- Saio and Tsubaki's mother Tora passed away during Tsubaki's fifth birthday - they've been with their Aunt and Uncle ever since.

- Saio was sorted into Hufflepuff upon attending Hogwarts
- Tsubaki was sorted into Slytherin upon attending Hogwarts

- Right before Saio's sixth year (Tsubaki's second year) the family home burned down in the night. No one knows what happened except for Tsubaki, whom hasn't spoken about the incident.
- The two girls have since moved away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:41 pm
User Image
Saio Mio Ukida
Future Hogwarts Student
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Since coming to live with her Aunt and Uncle, no one was happier than Saio. It had been a full two years since her mother passed but her Uncle made up for it. Though they weren’t family of hers but rather her sister’s she didn’t mind. They were the only family she had regardless of blood. Technically they were her guardians and they had adopted her as their own. After what their father did to them, Saio was undoubtedly grateful.

Getting up that morning, Saio looked out the window of her room. It was a beautiful day. Getting dressed right away, she fixed her hair before skipping to the kitchen. That’s where she saw her aunt. “Morning Aunt Helen.” Saio greeted before taking a seat at the table. “Good morning sweetheart.” She returned the greeting before giving her a plate with eggs and toast. “Thank you. Where’s Uncle Aaron?” She asked curiously. “You’re welcome. I believe he’s in the barn. Though, if memory serves he needs to go into town.” She told her. “What’s he doing in there?” Saio asked only to get a sigh from her aunt. “He’s cleaning the stables.” She answered with slight annoyance. “Tsubaki was supposed to do it… wasn’t she?” Saio certainly didn’t need an answer to know that.

“I’ll go help. Maybe I’ll get Tsubaki out there too. If I can find her…” Saio said with a smile. “You don’t have to do that.” Her aunt Helen said. “It’s alright, I want to.” She said shaking her head. Speed eating, Saio headed over to her sister’s room. “Tsubaki, you in there…?” Saio knocked on the door getting nothing but silence. ‘Where could she be…?’ She thought with a sigh before heading outside. “Tsubaki! Tsubaki! Where are you?” She called out to the seemingly quiet abyss. ‘She’s got to be around here somewhere…’ She thought beginning to look around.

With: Aunt Helen

Wearing: Plaid Dress with Boots

OOC: ---

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:12 pm
User Image
Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
Future Hogwarts Student
Pureblood Parselmouth

Despite her sister’s optimism, Tsubaki hated living with their Aunt and Uncle. Though she wouldn’t want to go back to living with her father after being locked in her room, she didn’t want to live with them either. They constantly wanted her to do things around the house. Tsubaki hated that and she’d usually end up in trouble for not doing what she was told. As much as she hated getting in trouble, she hated when her sister was treated better than her even more. Which was why, Tsubaki was hiding out in a cluster of bushes not far from the house.

“Tsubaki! Tsubaki! Where are you?”

Tsubaki found herself cringing when she heard her sister’s voice. ‘What does she want…?’ She wondered not moving from her spot. At the current moment she just wanted to be left alone with her friendly snake. “Tsubaki!” Saio called again. Tsubaki sighed before looking down at the green snake at her feet. “You better go…” She told it before watching the green snake slither off. Somehow it always seemed to understand her, which was odd she’d admit. Shrugging it off Tsubaki came out of hiding and went to track down her screaming sister.

“Tsubaki! Oh! I didn’t see you there.” Saio said in surprise as Tsubaki came around the corner. “What do you want?” She asked her arms folded. “You were supposed to clean the stables, remember?” She asked before going on. “Uncle Aaron is there now doing your work.” She added flatly before putting her hands on her hips. “Right, must have slipped my mind. At least I left something for Uncle Aaron to do.” Tsubaki commented seemingly unconcerned that she didn’t do what she was told. “Tsubaki!” Saio snapped. “What?” Tsubaki snapped right back. “You should be helping. Now, I’m going to go help.” She told her which got an instant eye roll from her sister. “Have fun then.” She answered before turning to walk off. “Oh no you don’t. You’re coming with me.” Saio answered grabbing her sister’s arm before heading for the barn.

With: Saio

Wearing: T-shirt and Shorts... Plus a Green Sweater...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:00 pm
User Image
Saio Mio Ukida
Future Hogwarts Student
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

“Let me go right now!”

Tsubaki screamed at her sister as she dragged her to the barn. “Stop screaming would you!” Saio shouted back at her. They hadn’t even gotten up to the barn before their Uncle Aaron started yelling. “What is going on out here?!” He shouted looking between the two girls. Saio had immediately let go of her sister and Tsubaki just folded her arms in front of her. “I was coming to help you and I was trying to get Tsubaki to come and help.” Saio explained looking from her uncle to the ground once finished. Tsubaki remained silent. “I appreciate that you wanted to help. Next time don’t get physical with your sister.” Aaron told Saio before looking to Tsubaki.

“You should have been in here this morning. Where were you?” Aaron asked Tsubaki. The dark haired girl didn’t let her gaze fall as she looked at her uncle. “I was doing my own thing.” She answered simply like nothing else needed to be said. “Well… since you’re here and you were supposed to be earlier this morning, I’d like you to get in here and help.” He told Tsubaki before stepping out of the way and gesturing to go inside. When Tsubaki didn’t move Aaron gave her a stern look. “Now,” He demanded causing her to move her feet and head inside.

Saio watched as her sister went inside before looking to her uncle. “Can I still help?” The brunette asked looking up at her uncle hopefully. “Yes, you can help.” Aaron told her with the smallest of smiles. Saio was a good girl and she was only trying to help. Sometimes that need to help got her into trouble that didn’t mean she didn’t have good intentions. The young girl smiled back at him as she followed after her sister in an almost upbeat run. Aaron went back inside the barn to make sure the girls were doing as they should and before they knew it the job was done.

Status: Happy.... Hoping I'm not in trouble
                                            With: Uncle Aaron & Tsubaki

Wearing: Plaid Dress with Boots

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:07 pm
User Image
Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
Future Hogwarts Student
Pureblood Parselmouth

Was Tsubaki thrilled that her sister had left for school leaving her to deal with all the chores at home? No. Was she thrilled that her sister was now home for the summer? You would think yes, but the answer is still no. Considering Saio was home to help with all the stuff that needed to be done around the house, most would think the eight year old would be happy. Instead she was her usually self-absorbed miserable self. Honestly listening to Saio talk about school wasn’t the most exciting thing. So she made friends, so what? Tsubaki was sure she could make friends if she wanted to. That was the problem though she didn’t want too.

Finding herself a place to be alone, Tsubaki wasn’t exactly alone. In her company she had her snake and her pet cat, Kit-Kit. The feline was lying on the young girl’s lap, while the snake wrapped himself around her neck. Tsubaki herself was leaning against a tree stroking the feline’s soft fur, her eyes closed as she listened to the breeze. She didn’t want to be bothered by anyone right now. Sure Saio would disregard her wishes and come bug her anyway. However she’d cross that bridge when she got to it.

Suddenly the hissing of the snake resting on her shoulder caught her ears. “What do you want…?” Tsubaki muttered under her breath. Kit-Kit looked up with a confused head c**k in the process. After more hissing she just rolled her eyes. “You’re defeating the purpose of quietly sitting here.” She told him before falling silent again. All he was trying to tell her was that she couldn’t hide forever. Apparently she didn’t want to hear it. The feline had no idea what either was saying, snake language made no sense to him.

With: Kit-Kit and Snake

Wearing: Casual Black

   
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:07 am
Raymond Ara Yuko
Slytherin Alumni
Pureblood Parselmouth Unemployed

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing: Shirt & Jeans
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Yuko Farmhouse

Tsubaki had been spending her summer dealing with the nightmare of her aunt and uncle. They kept chucking chore after chore on her it seemed. It was growing increasingly more frustrating especially with Saio who was nagging her to get her work done. Of course the perfect graded prefect would do so. She only got to acceptable grades and the rest were higher than that. She was so annoying not that Saio herself was boasting about it. It just felt like it to Tsubaki.

Either way the second year Slytherin was found cleaning near the barn. She had a scowl on her face and looked like she wanted to murder the first thing that moved. That was until she saw a familiar face over by the fence. Setting her stuff down Tsubaki headed over to the fence line. “Raymond, what are you doing here?” She asked him curiously. Raymond smiled at her. “I came to see you. Wanted to see how you were doing.” He told her truthfully.

Raymond cared quite a bit for the sister he never thought he had. It seemed they had a lot in common despite having a connection only through their father. A father the former Slytherin was glad to have never met. He’d deal with the man himself for what he did to Tsubaki if he could. However, he’d never met him and although it probably wouldn’t be hard to find him he probably wasn’t worth the effort.

“Really? Well I’ve been better. Seems like I’m in never ending chore land and don’t even get me started on my slave driving sister.” Tsubaki told him her voice laced with annoyance. “What’s she doing this time?” Raymond brought himself to ask. ‘Wait a go… she said not to get her started on it.’ He thought to himself as the second year went on to explain. “For starters she’s perfect like always. Not to mention she’s hovering over me like I’m up to something. I can’t breathe for two seconds without her popping up to make sure I’m doing my ‘work’. It’s so…”

“Tsubaki!”

The Slytherin didn’t even get to finish her statement before turning her head in the direction of her sister’s voice. “I’ll see you later.” Raymond told her before she turned back around. “Sure,” Tsubaki replied. “I wouldn’t want to get you in trouble.” He added before disappearing. “Tsubaki, who were you talking to?” Saio asked as she came over. She couldn’t make out who it was only that they were taller than her sister. “No one,” The twelve year old answered back. “I better get back to work.” She commented running off before Saio could say anything more on it.

With: Each other / Saio

Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood
Parselmouth

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing: Orange Shirt & Jeans
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OOC: Just a friendly visit.

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:52 pm
User Image
Raymond Ara Yuko
Slytherin Alumni
Pureblood Parselmouth Unemployed

Location : Yuko Farmhouse

Raymond knew his sister’s probably was not their aunt and uncle. It was her sister Saio. The older girl took all the attention. She was the perfect one while Tsubaki was left to take the blame. She was their flesh and blood and yet his aunt and uncle couldn’t see that she was far more important than the Hufflepuff was. Saio had no connection to them, none at all. Yet still they chose her instead of Tsubaki.

Raymond planned to fix all that, to make Tsubaki’s life better. He was going to remove Saio from her life in the only way he felt he could. He didn’t want to get caught. That was the last thing he wanted. He needed to be smart. Cut her from the picture without it coming back around at him. Course no one would suspect that it was he who did it. From what everyone thought he wasn’t even in the family picture, Tsubaki didn’t know him and he didn’t know her.

‘Things are going to be better for her…’ The former Slytherin thought as he walked up to the farmhouse in the dead of night. Blending into the night he crept over to the window that was Tsubaki’s room. He’d been watching the house in attempt to figure that one out. The window was open probably to let the night air. Tapping on it, it got the grey feline’s attention. “Tsubaki…” He whispered in parseltongue. It was a language he knew they had in common and it ensured no one would suspect him if they overheard. When she awoke he continued. “Go outside…” He told her quietly.

Once he knew she had gone, Raymond snuck over to the window adjacent. Taking out his wand he pointed it ever so carefully threw the cracked window. ‘Incendio…’ He quietly thought inside his head. Flames sprouted from the wand before he stepped back. The farmhouse’s wooden interior being set ablaze rather quickly. As it started to burn Raymond disappeared he didn’t plan to stick around to see much else.

Status: Helping...
                                                              With: Seemingly Alone

Wearing: Black all Black

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:12 pm
Saio Mio Ukida
Sixth Year Hufflepuff Prefect
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing: Pajamas
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Home

Tsubaki felt her feline companion move lightly on the bed. She didn’t think much of it since she barely heard the tap on the window. When she heard the slithering whispers she assumed it was her snake. “Go back to sleep…” She told him before realizing it was hardly him. The snake lightly lifted his head up slowly in confusion. Rubbing her eyes, she heard the next set of quiet whispers. ‘Go outside…?’ She questioned in her mind before sliding herself out of bed. Grabbing her wand, she headed out of the room. Looking to the snake from her place on the ground Kit-Kit gave a quiet meow. Kit-Kit was then quick to follow the Slytherin out of the room.

Saio was half asleep in her bed but stirred awake when she heard footsteps out in the hall. Lifting her head, she looked out her door and noticed her sister walking down the hall way. ‘What is she doing up…?' She thought to herself before getting out of bed and following her. Seeing the front door swing closed and the poor snake attempting to follow her sister, Saio went after her. Saio’s feline followed alongside her master as she went and opened the door. The snake quick to slither outside.

Heading out into the field on the side of the house, Tsubaki was standing there seemingly alone. “Tsubaki, what are you doing?” Saio asked rather groggily with her wand in hand. The Slytherin had decided to follow the advice of the mysterious voice despite hardly knowing who the voice belonged to. She hadn’t been expecting to hear her sister’s voice. “Nothing,” Tsubaki replied. It seemed like a pretty stupid answer given that she was outside in the middle of the night.

“That doesn’t explain why you’re out here.” Saio said. She would have narrowed her eyes but she was too tired to attempt being even the slightest bit annoyed. “I heard something.” Tsubaki replied as she became more alert. Saio however didn’t answer on that one because something caught her eye. That something seemed to be fire and it was coming from the house. “Fire!” Saio stated before looking to her sister. “Uncle Aeron and Aunt Helen are in the house!” She added before she went to bolt to the house. She needed to help them.

“Let it burn…” Tsubaki answered causing her older sister to freeze. “What?!” She questioned looking back. “Let it burn.” She repeated her expression calm as she watched the fire grow. Saio stared at her sister, the expression her sister had was off. Why didn’t she care about their aunt and uncle? “There’s nothing you can do anyway.” Tsubaki stated afterwards as if sensing her sister’s concern. “Sure, there is.” She replied although those words fell short. Bringing herself to run back to the house Saio got there too late. The place rather quickly went up in flames leaving her rather unable to help anyone inside.

*End Plot*

With: Each other...

Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood
Parselmouth

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing: Pajamas
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

murruelecreuset
Crew