Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
Ava Stenson -- Student -- APPROVED Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:39 pm
User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: DJ Double B
      Name: Ava Marie Stenson
      Sexual Orientation: Not too sure yet
      Ethnicity: Caucasian
      Height: 4'6"
      Birthday November 8th
      Weight: 73 lb.
      Theme Song: Centuries by Fall Out Boy

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality:
      ★ Athletic -- Ava is more athletically inclined than some of her peers. It's something that she gets a kick out of.
      ★ Reckless -- In Ava's "great" ideas, she doesn't always think things through completely. She usually opts to figure it out as she goes, which has landed her in trouble before.
      ★ Adventurous -- Ava has always been drawn to new things. She likes going out and trying new things when she can.
      ★ Tough -- It takes quite a bit to break Ava. It's possible, yes, but it's something she doesn't like people seeing.
      ★ Willful -- If there is something Ava wants to do, she'll do whatever she can to put it in motion. Like a lot of kids, she's stubborn.

Strengths:
      ★ Ava is willing to try new experiences. Be it with activities, food, or people.
      ★ She has good hand eye coordination. Sports and athletics are something she performs well in.
      ★ Having met a lot of people in moving around, Ava has decent social skills.

Weaknesses:
      ★ She doesn't think her ideas through before diving into them.
      ★ Booksmarts aren't her forte. Tests and quizzes make her really anxious, whether she knows the material or not
      ★ It's hard for her to do things alone. Usually, she's been with her parents, brother, or friends. She wouldn't ever admit it, but it's weird doing things alone. Seems sad to her.

Biography: Ava is the older child to her Pokemon Researcher parents, one specializing with Grass types and the other with Bug types. For the Stenson family, this meant moving around a lot, depending on where they were going. So far, they've moved to various cities around Kalos and Unova. All of the moving around meant adventures and exploring the areas she was in. Finding new places to hang out with kids in town, or good hide-and-seek spots for when she played with her younger brother, Charlie. Currently, her family is in Mistralton City in Unova, having only moved there a month before Ava would start school.

Having moved around so much, Ava never really had a place to call home. Sure, she was born in Laverre City, but she doesn't have a lot of memories of the place, aside from a few people Ava vaguely remembers. Likewise, she also didn't have too many long term friendships. While they were great when they lasted, she's never been able to stick around to keep them for years like some of her peers had. Although she would try to make friends in her new town, it was always hard to keep leaving these people behind. The only constant she had was her younger brother, who she was close to. When her parents realized this, they decided to enroll Ava into Ordell Academy. She would be able to learn about the world of pokemon safely, be able to stay somewhere for a long time, and hopefully make some long lasting friendships as well. It sounded perfect, and Ava was excited about going. She kept her bag packed and was ready to go.

As a final little adventure, her family took a day to go to Chargestone Cave, just near their new home. Sure, her mom needed to look into a bug type pokemon there, but to Ava, it was a nice family outing regardless. She had been meaning to check the place out anyhow. It was a really cool time, full of interesting kinds of pokemon. That was where Ava caught her Joltik, one of the tiny bug pokemon living in the cave. He's a shy little thing, but overtime, he began to warm up to Ava. A few days later, the two of them set off for the academy.

Hometown: Laverre City, Kalos Region
          ↦ Climbing Trees
          ↦ The Outdoors
          ↦ Spicy Food
          ↦ Sports
          ↦ Exploring Places

Dislikes:
          ↦ Coffee
          ↦ Frilly Dresses
          ↦ Libraries
          ↦ Bananas
          ↦ Following Rules
          ↦ Written Tests

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N

House: Charizard House
      Dorm Room: 201
      Elective Classes:
      Morning - Outdoors Class
      Afternoon - Technology & Science Class
      Clubs: Pokemon Fight Club
      Goals: Go out exploring unknown lands

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Joltik (Nickname: Fritz)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 5
        Nature: Timid
        Ability: Compound Eyes
        Experience: 125/1000
        Move Set:

► String Shot
            ► Leech Life
            ► Spider Web
            ► Thunder Wave

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        ↦ 1x Pokeball User Image

► M E D I C I N E :
        ↦ 0x Rare Candy User Image

► B E R R I E S :
        ↦ 1x Lum Berry (Cure Ailments) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        ↦ 1x Cheri Berry (Paralysis Recover) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        ↦1x Persim Berry (Confusion Recover) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        ↦1x Coba Berry (Weakens Super Effective Flying Move)
        ↦4x Occa Berry (Weakens Super Effective Fire Move)

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        ↦ 1x User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
        User Image Poke Dazzler (for shinies)

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        ↦ 1x Everstone User Image
        ↦ 1x Shiny Stone Ticket User Image
        ↦ 5x Plushies (1 Venusaur, 1 Charizard, 1 Blastoise, 1 Glaceon, 1 Vanillish)
        ↦ 1x Cool Ribbon User Image
        ↦ 1x Cool Shades User Image
        ↦ 1x Druddigon Figurine

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:58 pm
DJ Double B

This is a great profile 3nodding nice job. I officially approve, welcome to Ordell Academy ^^

Your character's classes will be:
Morning Class: Outdoor Class
Afternoon Class: Technology & Science Class

I will be posting your character in the student roster where she will be provided with a House and room to live in. Since you decided to bring your own character then you will have one heart filled for your friendship box.

Furthermore, you may add the following items to her inventory:

- 1x User Image
- 5x User Image
- User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

You may catch a pokemon, but please make sure to read over the Guides for more details about catching pokemon as well as other things in the guild including Club registrations.

Your character is a new arrival at the academy, it is her first day and you may have her attend her Morning Class 3nodding have fun!  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:01 pm
Index

Additional Details
Relationships
Pokedex & Caught Pokemon
Post Layout
Battle Log
Reserved for ???
Fun Facts  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:31 pm
Additional Details

Pokemon of Interest
(Current Influence at the Moment: Obsession w/ Bug Pokemon, but curious about other types)

Past Residences

0-4: Laverre Town, Kalos
4-6: Snowbelle City, Kalos
6-8: Castelia City, Unova
8-10: Lacunosa Town, Unova
10- Present: Mistralton City, Unova

Major Events to Come

Age 13: Younger brother Charlie will come to Ordell
Age ???: Will identify as homosexual

Extras

Star Sign: Scorpio
TV Tropes: Friend to Bugs Outdoorsy Gal Hates Being Alone

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:16 am

Charizard: #FF4500
Salamence: #03A89E
Kingdra: #0FC0FC
Flygon: #7BBF6A

Relationships

ctrl f to find your character easier!

First LastxxHouse xx Relation
xxx pokemon, pokemon, pokemon
"cut every line and a half. this is all first person. the first cut is at the word pokemon right about here
the other cuts from there come at the italic start that italicizes pokemon riiiiiiiight abboooout hereish
and whatever is leftover is leftover. see the size 0 for colors!
"
Notes: brief notes for my own use
Major Events:
xx x list

[b]First Last[/b][color=white]x[/color]•[color=white]x[/color][color=#0FC0FC]House[/color] [color=white]x[/color]•[color=white]x[/color] Relation
[color=white]xxx[/color][i][size=10] pokemon, pokemon, pokemon[/size][/i]
[b]"[/b][size=10]cut every line and a half. this is all first person. the first cut is at the word pokemon right about here
the other cuts from there come at the italic start that italicizes pokemon riiiiiiiight abboooout hereish
and whatever is leftover is leftover. see the size 0 for colors![/size][b]"[/b]
[size=10][b]Notes:[/b] brief notes for my own use
[b]Major Events:[/b]
[color=white]xx [/color]• [color=white]x[/color] list[/size]

Faye RhoadesxxCharizard xx Friend
xxx eevee, purrloin, pokemon
"Faye is pretty cool. We met earlier on in the year. Yeah, she doesn't like bugs... Or climbing trees... Or a lot of things that I like, now that I think about it, but she is
pretty cool. And my friend! And that's what matters... right?
"
Notes: will eventually have a falling out
Major Events:
xx x trashing a store and staying out after curfew (yr1)

Tera HatanoxxCharizard xx Friend
xxx charmander, xatu, pokemon
"Tera is so sweet and super fun! I really enjoy hanging out with her during class and stuff. Plus
her pokemon are adorable! We hang out sometimes!
"
Notes:
Major Events:
xx x trashing a store and staying out after curfew (yr1)

Takahiro LachancexxCharizard xx Tech Teacher
"Mr. LaChance is ok, I guess. I just wish his class wasn't so boring!"
Notes: n/a
Major Events:
xx x list

Nirav GotoxxCharizard xx Acquaintance
xxx eevee, drifloon, pokemon
"Nirav is very quiet and a little weird. He can't really talk to people super well. He's also pretty bad
at sports, which doesn't help his case.
"
Major Events:
xx x list

Ray MyersxxCharizard xx Acquaintance - Wary
"Ray seems nice, even though he hangs out with Marcus and Elijah. But he's so shy! And also super
jumpy. What's into him? There's definitely something off about him.
"
Major Events:
xx x list

Li XiatianxxCharizard xx Good Friend & Roommate
xxx meinfoo, pokemon, pokemon
"Xiatian is super nice and sweet! Plus, she's a big sister now, like I am! That's so cool!
We hangout in class, so I see her there a lot. Definitely brightens up that dumb tech class!
"
Major Events:
xx x list

Veronica AndersonxxSalamence xx Acquaintance
xxx chespin, pokemon, pokemon
"She seems super cool. Hope to see her around more!"
Major Events:
xx x list

Cyril FrischxxSalamence xx Acquaintance
xxx snorunt, sneasel, pokemon
"I don't know him too well, but his snorunt is super friendly!"
Major Events:
xx x list

Koru FrenexxSalamence xx Acquaintance
xxx cyndaquil, fletchling, pokemon
"I feel bad for her -- she seems really nice. Why would Marcus and Ray and Elijah not try talking to her? She
is super nice though. Really likes fire pokemon!
"
Major Events:
xx x list

Elijah AbneyxxFlygon xx Disliked
"Drags me into the drama about Ray, refuses to talk to Koru, and then tries to ditch me? Yeah, I'm not dealing with that."
Major Events:
xx x list

Marcus BennetxxKingdra xx Disliked
"Who does he even think he is? First, he drags me into his drama with Ray, Elijah, and Koru on the
very last day of our trip. And then he immediately ditches me! The easy solution is to try talking
to Koru, but he won't even try it! Instead, he just drags people into his business. He hasn't talked
to me since! No apology! Well, if he isn't going to be a friend, why should I?
"
Major Events:
xx x list

Phoebe AmbrexxKingdra xx Friend
xxx charmeleon, budew, zorua
"Phoebe is a friend of mine. She's really cool and I like getting to hang out with her. She has some super
cute pokemon, including her Budew. It's just so adorable!
"
Major Events:
xx x list

*Add when Time Allows:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:23 am
Pokedex

Pokemon Scanned: 33/649

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon Journal

Pokemon: Joltik
Nickname: Fritz
Color: #3F00FF
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 25
Nature: Timid (+Speed, -Attack) (Likes: Sweet, Dislikes: Spicy)
Ability: Compound Eyes (Raises accuracy by 30%)
Experience: 175/1000
Move Set:

Screech -- Harshly reduces target's Defense -- Acc. 85 [+30]
      Bug Bite -- The user bites the target. If the target is holding a Berry, the user eats it and gains its effect. -- Att. 60, Acc. 100 [+30]
      Electroweb -- Captures/Attacks opponent in electric web. May reduce Target's speed stat -- Sp. Att 55, Acc 95 [+30]
      Thunder Wave -- Causes paralysis if it hits -- Acc. 100 [+30]

Met at: Chargestone Cave (Level 5)
Personality: Quiet, Timid, Easily Frightened

Update Journal:

August 20th, 20XX (Before School): Caught in Chargestone Cave, named Fritz

October 15th, 20XX: Used 8 rare candies on Fritz (LVL5 to LVL13)
-- Learned Screech, forgot String Shot
-- Learned Fury Cutter, forgot Leech Life
October 26, 20XX: Used 2 rare candies on Fritz (LVL 13 to LVL15)
-- Learned Electroweb, forgot Spider Web
November 19, 20XX: Used 4 rare candies on Fritz (LVL15 to LVL19)
-- Learned Bug Bite, forgot Fury Cutter
November 20, 20XX: Used Poke Dazzler on Fritz
December 15, 20XX: Used 2 rare candies on Fritz (LVL19 to LVL21)
January 19, 20XY: Used 4 rare candies on Fritz (LVL21 to LVL25)

--- --- --- --- ---

Pokemon: Spinarak
Nickname: Gala
Color: #7CCD7C
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 22
Nature: Impish (+Defense, -Sp. Attack) (Likes: Sour, Dislikes: Dry)
Ability: Swarm (When HP is below 1/3rd its maximum, power of Bug-type moves is increased by 50%)
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

Poison Sting
      Leech Life
      Shadow Sneak
      Disable

Met at: Spooky Mansion (Level 11)
Personality: Tricky, Sly, Loyal

Update Journal:

October 31st, 20XX: Caught in Spooky Mansion (Halloween Yr.1), named Gala
November 19, 20XX: Used 5 rare candies on Gala (LVL11 to LVL16)
-- Learned Leech Life, forgot String Shot
-- Learned Night Shade, forgot Constrict
December 15, 20XX: Used 3 rare candies on Gala (LVL16 to LVL19)
-- Learned Shadow Sneak, forgot Night Shade
January 19, 20XY: Used 3 rare candies on Gala (LVL19 to LVL22)
-- Gala did not learn Fury Swipes

Pokemon: Druddigon
Nickname: Draco
Color: #3F00FF
Friendship Points:
none
Level: 8
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Mold Breaker
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

Leer
      Scratch
      Hone Claws
      Glare

Met at: Daycare (Lvl 5)
Personality: Calm, Quiet, Kind

Update Journal:

January 16th, 20XY: Obtained Druddigon from Dragon Tamer Frappe
January 19th, 20XY: Used 3 rare candies on Draco (LVL5 to LVL cool

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:44 am
Color Scheme:
Grey: #6F7285
Crown/Text red: #EE6363
blue: #7AA9DD
orange: #FFCBA4
Grey: lightslategrey

▅▅▅▅▅ x / / The sky is a neighborhood xxdon't make a soundx
                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Light's coming upx ahead, don't look now ! xxx

tab ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Heaven is a big band now!xxxxx Heaven is a big band now! xxxxx Heaven is a big band now!
            x
            User Image

Ava Stensonx House Charizardxxxxxxxx

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

x

Ava had followed along with her classmates into the gym, blissfully unaware of whatever trouble was in store for them all. To her, this was just another surprise. Maybe something related to the dragons? Maybe something to do with bug pokemon this time! As she reached the gym, she was a little curious as to why they had to give up their pokemon, but she didn't question it. While she handed in three pokeballs, Ava forgot that her tiniest pokemon, little Fritz, was hiding from the academy worker in her hair! By the time she noticed him over there, she didn't bother moving. Surely, it wouldn't matter too much.

She stood against the wall, not very worried until people began asking questions. Once Skylar spoke up, everything seemed to suddenly break loose. When the walkie-talkie announced that this woman, along with maybe one of the teachers, were holding them hostage, Ava's eyes widened. How could they be hostages? Some students became confused and scared as well, their pokeballs being snatched away from them by the redheaded woman and her blue pokemon. Ava quickly moved away from the wall. If they were going to save themselves, they had to get their pokemon back! No way was anything going to happen to Gala or Draco! Ava rushed out to the box, only to find a strange green pokemon guarding the box. She had to do something! "Fritz! Use Thunder Wave on that pokemon!"

x
                                                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                                tab Location -- Daycare xx xx With -- Myselfxx

tab Wearing -- Uniformxx xx Mood -- Excited, Curiousxx

tab OoC-- hoping to get back in the swing with ava >< wish me luck!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:12 pm
2/22 Bump Post
ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ

also shoutout for choosing weird font that i can read xD
usually its a bunch of boxes  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:15 pm
DJ Double B
2/22 Bump Post
ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ

also shoutout for choosing weird font that i can read xD
usually its a bunch of boxes

Good job 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:51 am
Battle Log

Win: 0 Tie: 0 Lose 1 Practice: 1
Total: 2

Year 1
(_) Battle Tournament with Tera -- Fritz lost to Flare (+125 xp)
(_) Battle Club with Cyril -- Fritz battled Aisha, no winner determined (+50 xp)  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:22 am
reserved  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:38 pm
DJ Double B

Ava lost her battle against Tera in Round One of the Tournament

+125 EXP to Joltik  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:21 pm
Fun Facts

-- High key interested in bug pokemon, especially spider like pokemon
-- Was once a Spinarak for Halloween. Scared a lot of smaller kids that year
-- Writes with her right hand. Her handwriting is large and legible.
-- Halloween, Yr. 1 [Ninjask]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:11 pm
DJ Double B

New Friendship Points Distributed to:

Joltik User Image

Spinarak User Image  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100