Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Faye Family Home Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:46 pm
User Image

After demolishing the shack that stood on the beach, Elysia used some of her signing bonus to purchase an actual home. She contracted wizard builders and the house was up in about a week. Warded against muggles wandering around it, Elysia lives in relative peace and quiet considering the magnificent beach front property she acquired on the cheap from some muggle man. The deed is in her name, but the area surrounding it looks like a craggy mess to the non-magical eye.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:49 pm
Elysia Jade Faye

Currently: Home

Joellen Phoebe Faye

Currently: Home  

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:52 pm
The inside is pretty lavishly decorated, but she felt kind of bad about spending so many galleons on furnishing. An extension charm was place on the inside, giving her several plain bedrooms in the event of guests. Her bedroom was fairly large, complete with a four-post queen bed. She had shelves on the inside of the room decorated with hundreds of items she collected during her travels across the world.

There is also a small owlry that Hooch has to himself, instead of being cooped up in a small cage. He's taken a liking to crab meat recently, making feeding him a breeze.

The living room is quite spacious with a good amount of seating and eating areas, as Ely was never fond of eating at a large table with the exception of being at Hogwarts with all of her friends. Perhaps one day she'd consider getting a real dining room set up, instead of just another room for figurines and knickknacks. And that she did, with a large table and chairs made of mahogany, able to comfortably seat ten people. Most of the knickknacks and figurines had been relocated to her room.

In preparation for her adopted daughter, Elysia dedicated an entire room complete with bathroom for the young girl's space. There were even some muggle paraphernalia in the room, posters of The Little Mermaid. She even contracted a wizard painter to paint a picture of Ariel from the Little Mermaid, who was then subjected to many hours of Ariel's lines from the movie for memorization and personality adoption. The bathroom was roomy, with a very large tub that would submerge her completely, even as an adult. It was stocked with real furniture and various toys, plus a pretend fish tank for her best friend Flipper.

Back towards the cliffs, she has a decently sized insulated shack with electricity and cable she gets from the muggle world. There she listens to the muggle radio stations, as well as catches up on some well enjoyed television on the soft, leather couch. There are even a few of the hip new game consoles and a computer, but Elysia doesn't use them very often. It's roomy and comfortable, but it's also a fun way to distract her witch and wizard friends as most of them probably haven't had much contact with those items.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 ℱ𝓸𝓾𝓻 ℱ𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝒆 ℋ𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓽

Joellen watched Ely grab her bag, and the girl allowed her hand to be held. At the call to Miss Steffi, Jo looked a bit worried. Just why would they see her soon? Hopefully it was a good reason. She stayed quiet, sure her voice would waver if she tried to say goodbye. When a sharp, heavy pressure squeezed around the girl, she cried out a bit. What was this?! When they were on solid ground, Jo clutched her belly and whinged, tears falling from her eyes. She felt sick, just like Elysia had said. After a minute, the brunette heard a "that wasn't so bad", and she knew it had been very, very bad indeed. Maybe old people tummies didn't feel as icky as hers did. Ely gestured to her house, and it was then Joey realized her shoes were all sandy. Her eyes widened a bit when she saw the very nearby water. "You live by the ocean?" She was invited to see her room, but the four year old took a few tiny steps closer to the water. She looked back at her new mommy, then at the ocean once more. "Is your magic 'cause you're a mermaid? I won't tell... I just wanna know, 'kay?" Her eyes were bright, full of hope and excitement for the first time in a while.

Bʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, I ɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ
Oғᴛᴇɴ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜʏ I ᴛʀʏ ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ
Sᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡᴇɪɢʜs ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛs ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ
Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ. Iᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ, I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ
A ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ, ʏᴇs

𝒯𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐵𝑒 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇

{OoC}
Mephis Inferni

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:50 am
User Image

I am the firexxx
                                                          I am burning brighterxxxxxx
                                                          Roaring like a stormxxx
                                                          And I am the onexxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxLocationxxx
                                                          Home, Faye Family Homexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxCompanionxxx
                                                          Joellenxxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoodxxx
                                                          Contentxxxxxx

Elysia smiled nodded, "Yep. Our little cottage by the sea. I've been all over the world and I've always liked the ocean the best. The salt water smell that the morning breeze blows in is the best thing ever." She paused, "Would you like to play out here for a little while and settle in later? We can build a sandcastle, go look for crabs, or dip our toes in the water?"

Her second question caused Ely to giggle and she shook her head, "Nope. I was born just a normal little girl like you, and I lived that way until I was about eleven. I got a letter in the mail from a place called Hogwarts, they said I was a witch. Apparently when I was really young, like you, I made our cat float around the house because it was funny. They call that accidental magic, maybe one day you could have some accidental magic and you'll be a good witch too. But even if you aren't a witch, I'll love you just the same." Elysia walked over towards the steps by the door, laying down Joellen's bags. Walking back towards her daughter, she took a seat in the sand.

"It's so nice this time of year...It isn't too hot and it's not too cold. But it will be pretty cold and we'll get lots of snow here in the winter. And Miss Steffi and Mr. Luke are getting married sometime around Christmas, she wanted you to come." She stretched back, kicking off her shoes into the sand so she could wiggle her toes in it. The sun was so nice, she felt like she could go to sleep at that moment. But in a couple hours it would be dark and they'd have to get dinner ready. But what should she make for their first dinner? 'Hm...I don't know how she'd react to seafood. Maybe something simple like fish and chips? And a healthy vegetable, even though little ones don't like them. Maybe some cauliflower? It's tasty and healthy.'

"In a little while, I'm going to start dinner for us. You can help if you want to, I'll do it without magic." It was nearly time for the Welsh team's first Quidditch match, Joellen might like that.

xxxOOC:xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxSpeak here
                                                          Elysia's outfit
                                                          xxxI've been waiting for
                                                          xxxxxxScreaming like a siren
                                                          xxxAlive and burning brighter
                                                          xxxxxxxxxI am the fire

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 ℱ𝓸𝓾𝓻 ℱ𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝒆 ℋ𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓽

Joellen listened to Ely talk, happy to be so very close to lots of water. There couldn't ever be a fire here! At the mention of the smell, the girl sniffed, still smiling. She was asked about playing outside first, and even splashing in the water. As much as she wanted to, her practical side won over. "But we've got lotsa stuff. And I've got nice shoes and my stockkies on. I can't get my feeties wet." She gestured to her tights and shoes, then scooted a bit closer to her new momma. She did think it would be very fun to play in the sand, though, but maybe after a bite of lunch.

Despite Ely's story about her going to a magical school, Joey was still pretty darn sure the woman was a mermaid. It all made sense! She scooted closer and looked up, her shadowed eyes wide. "Is okay if Ursula tricked you. I still love you even if you're a people-mermaid." She nodded seriously, gaze never wavering. Surely the evil sea witch made Ely forget she was a mermaid. She said maybe Jo would do some magic, and the girl's thoughts halted in their tracks. "I wanna do magic too, Miss Ely. Please let me?" At this point, she looked ready to cry. Hopefully they wouldn't make her not do magic!

When they were discussing the weather, Jo took a second to appreciate the warm breeze. It was certainly different than London air! Ely said they were invited to Steffi and Luke's wedding, and another little grin overtook the girl. "I can wear my fanciest dress to it! It's a bit liddle, but I can wiggle it." She was really excited, but also a bit worried she might not fit in her nice dress by Christmas. Maybe Father Christmas would bring her a new dress! Ooooh! She'd have to be super good! Ely said she'd cook dinner without magic and invited Jo to help, so the girl nodded. "I want to cook, but I'm not very tall. And I'm not 'lowed to use the rang, okay? I'm too liddle." Her words were solemn, and the girl bore a somber expression. She didn't want to use the hot burners anyway. They might make a fire!

𝒯𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐵𝑒 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇

{OoC}
Mephis Inferni

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:30 pm
User Image

I am the firexxx
                                                          Roaring like a stormxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxLocationxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxCompanionxxx
                                                          Joellenxxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoodxxx
                                                          Contentxxxxxx

Pushing up to her feet, she held her hand out to Joellen to help her up off the ground. "Alright, you win. Let's get you all settled in and start up dinner. Do you like fish and chips? I eat a lot of seafood since it's pretty easy to get here, but if you don't like it we can have other things."

Leading the girl back to the house, she bent down and picked up her bag. "Well, maybe I am a mermaid? But I don't know...that Ursula is tricky."
                                                          After that she giggled, thinking about actually making herself look like a mermaid just to see what Joellen would do. "I know and maybe one day you will do some magic, but you'll have to be a little bit older."

Elysia hoped that Joellen would be a witch, it would be so heartbreaking for the little girl if she never did magic. Especially since she now lived in the magical world, which made Elysia wonder what they'd consider her. Probably not a Squib, since those are non-magical people born into magical families. As far as Elysia knew, Joellen's birth parents weren't magical. Maybe she'd be just a normal muggle that knew of the world...but that would so be harsh, she silently prayed that Joellen would be a witch.

Raising her eyebrows, Elysia looked down at Joellen. "Your fancy dress is getting small? If you really like it, I might be able to fix it so you can keep wearing it. Or we can go shopping to get you a new one if you'd rather do that."
                                                          Elysia had a few nice dresses, like the one she wore now. But it wasn't really a priority for her to have a lot. She just made sure to keep them well taken care of so they always looked good. But she felt that nothing beats a nice pair of jeans and t-shirt for going out and about.

She headed up the stairs towards Joellen's room, which was across the hall from hers and opened the door. "This is your new room, how do you like it?"
                                                          Elysia waited, holding her breath to see how her daughter would like the decorations.

xxxxxxSpoiling the child! biggrin
                                                          Elysia's outfit
                                                          xxxI've been waiting for
                                                          xxxxxxxxxI am the fire

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:49 am
User Image

I am the firexxx
                                                          Roaring like a stormxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxLocationxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxCompanionxxx
                                                          Joellenxxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoodxxx
                                                          Contentxxxxxx

Months passed without incident, Elysia brought Joellen along to all of her quidditch matches and the young girl seemed to enjoy it. As far as Elysia could tell, that is. Joellen's fifth birthday was held privately, Elysia made a large cake for her decorated as best she could to be Little Mermaid themed, but she wasn't the best at cake decorating. However, she was quite proud of her enchanted fish the swam around the house through the air.

Then one relatively cool June morning, Elysia descended the stairs to make breakfast. She decided that it was time to make a trip to Diagon Alley, she hadn't had her trusty wand polished in quite some time. And there were some supplies she needed to pick up, as well as some new books for the house. Maybe a couple of knickknacks if there few any interesting ones.

Bacon sizzled in the frying pan as she walked towards the stairs, speaking loudly towards Joellen's room. "Joellen honey, time to wake up. Breakfast is almost ready!"

xxxxxxSpeak here
                                                          xxxI've been waiting for
                                                          xxxxxxxxxI am the fire

Miss GryffindorK

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:05 am
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 ℱ𝓲𝓿𝒆 ℱ𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝒆 ℋ𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓽

Joellen had woken early that morning, a sleepy look in her eyes. For once, Ely had woken before her, which made the girl curious. She put on a dress and her sparkly jewelry for the day, then sat on her bed and brushed at her messy morning hair. After a few minutes, she heard her mommy call for her, so the girl slipped on her shoes and grabbed Mr Flipper. She walked into the kitchen, her eyes wide. "I was already awake, mommy." She hugged the blonde woman's leg, then scurried to sin in a chair at the table. Ely had managed to get the girl to eat more per meal than she had when she first got there, which must have proved no easy feat. "What's for brek-fass, Mommy?" She tilted her head, still messy curls falling to the side as she did.

𝒯𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐵𝑒 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇

{OoC}
Mephis Inferni

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:53 pm
User Image

I am the firexxx
                                                          Roaring like a stormxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxLocationxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxCompanionxxx
                                                          Joellenxxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoodxxx
                                                          Contentxxxxxx

Elysia toiled away in the kitchen the muggle way, for once wanting to get into the cooking without, what she felt like was cheating, her wand. The rashers were filling the kitchen with a delightful odor that made her stomach growl in protest. Looking around for Joellen and not spotting her, she snagged a little bite and burning her tongue in the process.

Taking two plates, she divvied up the bacon between them. After her sneaky bite, the two pieces were nearly the same size which made life easier for her. She darted back and forth between her various skillets, sauteing mushrooms and basting the eggs with butter to cook the whites. Sunny side up was Ely's favorite way to eat them, except for maybe boiled. She lightly fried some fresh cockles she summoned from the sea earlier that morning, then nodded at the beans in the pot. High protein, iron, and vitamins, this breakfast was both good for Joellen's growing body and Elysia's fit lifestyle.

She was just beginning to plate the rest of the food as Joellen walked in, stating she was already awake. ""So you are, dear. We're having a simple Welsh breakfast this morning, got the recipe from one of the local muggles. Nice lady, that one."

She placed a spoonful beans, mushrooms, and one sunnyside up egg on Joellen's plate with the rashers. In a bowl, she put a few of the cockles and a piece of toast on the side. Mimicking the same for herself, with slightly larger portions and an extra egg, she sat down beside her daughter. ""Eat up, we've got a big day today. We're going on a trip to Diagon Alley in London...it's about time I got you your first broomstick. I'm thinking maybe an old Cleansweep or maybe a Comet. Both are good beginner brooms and they aren't very fast."

She contemplated the various different brooms and the chances of finding one before pausing and looking at the girl. ""Actually...perhaps we should just start with one of the toy models. They only go a few feet off the ground and are very slow...and if you decide you want a faster one, we'll get one of those."

xxxxxxSpeak here
                                                          xxxI've been waiting for
                                                          xxxxxxxxxI am the fire

Miss GryffindorK

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Joellen looked up at her mother, then at the food on the table. It was bacon and eggs, plus beans? Who had beans for breakfast? The girl adjusted so she was sitting on her shins, nodding about how Ely had come across the recipe. Maybe if a nice lady gave it to her, it was extra good... or poisoned. She made a face, then turned, not trusting those beans... or the slimy yellow things. Eww! "Wells people are odd." She poked at her egg, snickering a bit when the yellow yolk broke over the whites. The girl dipped her bacon into the yolk happily and crunched it while listening to their plans. "But Momma Ely, I don't even know how to fly a broom. I never did have one that flied before." Sure, the blonde was good at flying, but she was also a magic mermaid lady... but in the air. Like a cloud mermaid... The girl drifted a bit, trying to think of a name for her current thoughts. "Birdmaid..." Jo blinked a few times, returning her focus to her breakfast. Ely offered to get a toy broom, and Jo shrugged, not sure how to respond. She wasn't magical, after all. She was just the lonely princess, once surrounded by family, now living with a magical birdmaid. How things had changed. "What If I can't fly? Not even one whole bit?"

𝒯𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐵𝑒 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇

{OoC}
Mephis Inferni

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:37 pm
User Image

I am the firexxx
                                                          Roaring like a stormxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxLocationxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxCompanionxxx
                                                          Joellenxxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoodxxx
                                                          Contentxxxxxx

Elysia simply smiled at the girl, especially after her food review. "Welsh people can be a bit strange, yes. But their food is delicious, give it a shot." She then lead by example, grabbing one of the cockles and opening the shell fully before pulling out the delicious meat inside. Popping it into her mouth, she nodded while chewing.

After a few more bites of her food, mopping up some of the beans with her toast, and cocked her head to the side. "Flying is really easy and a lot of fun. Just as much fun as swimming in the sea. You've seen me fly loads of times and I'll be beside you the whole time until you're ready to fly solo." At the second part of her statement, she simply smiled. "That's the wonderful thing about broomsticks. They're already enchanted so you can fly one even if you can't do magic, you just have to tell them to do what you want. Besides, you'll always be my magical little girl even if you don't become a witch."

Flying was one of Elysia's favorite things about the magical world, definitely more fun than driving in a car. She ate slowly, talking about the little things while they ate. Every day she was so thankful for Joellen, the delightful little orphan that just popped into her life after a stray thought enter Ely's head. Maybe she'd have to follow more of those in the future. She did consider teaching at Hogwarts instead of being a professional Quidditch player, but there weren't any positions open that she qualified for. Maybe in the future a spot would open up for her.

xxxxxxSpeak here
                                                          xxxI've been waiting for
                                                          xxxxxxxxxI am the fire

Miss GryffindorK

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Joellen watched the blonde break open a little seashell and eat something inside of it. A look of disgust showed on the girl's face, and she quickly pushed the bowl as far away as her little arms would allow. She didn't want food much after that, but she did her part and ate her whole egg, a few pieces of bacon, and a bit of toast too. Ely was telling her she'd be able to fly even if she wasn't magical, and the girl thought it silly. No way could she just grab a broom and go zipping off. But if she insisted, the girl figured she could try... a little bit. "So I can fly? But... maybe with you first? Since you know all how to fly." She blinked, eyes wide in a mix of excitement and terror. The girl stood and carried her half full plate to the sink and dumped it all in, just remembering she needed to dump it when she heard the little sounds of the food falling into the sink. Oh well. She wasn't tall enough to clean the kitchen very nicely. Though she had finished her breakfast, so she looked at her momma. "We are going now, right? I've got Mr Flipper, so I am ready." As if to prove a point, the girl hugged her stuffed fish, watching the blonde woman almost owlishly.

𝒯𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐵𝑒 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇

{OoC}
Mephis Inferni

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:44 pm
User Image

I am the firexxx
                                                          Roaring like a stormxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxLocationxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxCompanionxxx
                                                          Joellenxxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoodxxx
                                                          Contentxxxxxx

Removing her wand from the inside of her vest, she pointed towards Joellen's plate and removed the food from the sink. She lazily levitated it towards the trash, before turning to Joellen with a bemused expression. "At least you know what you did, I think I know that look. Perhaps next time you'll remember, dear." Pointing her wand towards the rest of the dishes, she muttered two incantations in succession while waving her wand at the tableware. "Scourgify...Tergeo." The plates were covered in suds, clearing much of the remaining food debris from their plates while the second spell removed the suds and all that remained.

She looked in the small mirror located in the living room, adjusting her hair and flattening a rather stubborn strand that wanted to stand on end. She then pinned a Welsh International badge to her vest. She looked down at Joellen's wild curls and laughed quietly, they were just the way the girl liked them. "Yep, we're ready to go. Remember to stay close to me, there are a lot of witches and wizards in Diagon Alley...and that means you'll see a lot of very strange things that might scare you at first."

Taking the girls hand with her left as she had many times before, she focused on the location with her wand in her right hand. She clearly saw the courtyard outside of the Leaky Cauldron and felt the familiar pushing around her body as if she were being squeezed through a tube towards their destination. The loud crack faded away and in moments, she was standing steadily in a breezy courtyard.

xxxxxxNext post will be in Diagon Alley
                                                          xxxI've been waiting for
                                                          xxxxxxxxxI am the fire

Miss GryffindorK

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:51 pm
User Image

I am the firexxx
                                                          Roaring like a stormxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxLocationxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxCompanionxxx
                                                          Joellenxxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoodxxx
                                                          Contentxxxxxx

After the fiasco in Diagon Alley, Elysia had been watching Joellen like a hawk. Instead of going back to grab Jo's broomstick, she just ordered it through the mail along with her other supplies. It cost a little more, but she wasn't chancing another disaster that day. She also apologized profusely for how she acted, but wasn't sure if the shopkeeper and her friend believed her.

But today, months later, she decided to finally relax from her constant vigilance. She was watching Jo play down by the shore, smiling as the little girl seemed to have a blast. "Joellen, I'm making dinner. Don't go too far away, I'll check on you in a few minutes." She hesitated, and then flipped out her wand. She checked her wards on the house and nodded with satisfaction. She still had it, no one wasn't going to show up unannounced and no muggle would wander in to try and take her little girl. She was perfectly safe out there, as long as she stayed clear of the water...which the girl usually did when Ely wasn't around playing with her.

xxxxxxSpeak here
                                                          Elysia's outfit
                                                          xxxI've been waiting for
                                                          xxxxxxxxxI am the fire

Miss GryffindorK

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces